Allergic Reaction - Cover

Allergic Reaction

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 1: The School Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The School Nurse - Her allergic reaction to her new perfume caused a cascade of events that led her from being a virgin to experiencing too much in a short time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tamara Jenkins couldn't understand what was wrong with her. Since arriving at school today she'd been experiencing an awful itching sensation all around her neck, shoulders, and upper chest. The five foot six flaming redhead had been discretely scratching herself when she thought no one was looking, and the itch would temporarily fade but return within minutes. The delay for it to start again seemed to be getting shorter, too. She'd only had to scratch twice during her first period English class but four times during second period geometry. Now it was the beginning of third period and she sat in her boring senior year US government class and the itch was back with a vengeance!

Tamara, or Tammie as her friends called her, tried not to make too much of a scene, but this proved difficult as her desk was in the second row center and almost everyone had their eyes fixed on the teacher just six feet in front of her. She was quite embarrassed at having to pull the neck of her shirt open a little to scratch her upper chest -- she wasn't the type of girl one would expect to see showing off more of her body than necessary. Tammie's family was very strict on clothing and would not even allow her to own, much less wear, a skirt shorter than her knees. In fact, today she wore a long sleeve shirt and pants -- not even jeans because they were "beneath her" according to her parents.

"Is something the matter, miss Jenkins?" asked Mr. Tyler, somewhat irritated by her constant arm movements which reminded him of the way children make "chicken wings" when deriding their friends for being scared to do something.

"N-no sir," Tamara stammered, dropping her hands to her desk and trying to smile.

"So you're not trying to say that our forefathers were cowards when it came to facing the tough issues of social equality?" Mr. Tyler smiled merrily as a few of his students snickered and whispered to one another. He had always like Tammie. She was a good student with a solid B+ grade in his class, and he often found it in his heart to include her in witty remarks he made to the class.

"No sir, I'm sorry. I -- I think I need to go see the nurse. I'm not feeling very well."

Mr. Tyler frowned for a second and then nodded. "You are excused, miss Jenkins."

Tammie grabbed her books and slipped out quietly. She furiously scratched all over as she made her way across the courtyard to the nurse's office.

Reaching the administration building, Tammie quickly found the receptionist and pleaded to see the nurse immediately. Moments later she was shown into the dimly lit and rather empty medical office. Two large windows opposite the door were the only source of light, as the overhead florescent ones were turned off. She glanced up and noticed that most of the lighting tubes were missing and wasn't surprised -- most of the classrooms had burnt out tubes and one or two missing entirely.

The nurse was a gentle woman in her mid to late forties and she greeted Tamara with a smile. "I was just on my way out to lunch but it seems you have a bit of an emergency. What can I do for you today?"

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing," Tammie started, clutching her books to her chest. "I seem to have, uhh, gotten a rash or something on my neck and..."

"And what? This may be serious, don't hold anything back."

Tammie lowered her eyes to gaze at the cold tile floor. "And on my chest."

"Oh dear. Now don't be alarmed miss -- what was your name?"

"Jenkins. Tamara Jenkins."

"Don't be alarmed miss Jenkins. It could be nothing more than an allergic reaction to something you ate or a new perfume. But it could also be serious, so I will have to examine you to be sure you're alright. If it's something contagious, we may have to have you see a doctor or even go to the emergency room, but it may just be an allergy. Are you allergic to any foods?"

Tamara shook her head. "I have all the usual allergies, I guess. Pollen, dust, cat hair. But I'm not aware of any food allergies."

"Well, let's have a look and see how bad this rash is. Please set your books on the table over there and then remove your shirt." Seeing Tamara's eyes go wide, the nurse calmly stated "It's alright, I'm a registered nurse. I've seen it all. Besides, there's no one here besides the two of us."

Tammie complied, setting her books on the small table indicated and then slowly unbuttoning her dark blue shirt. As the last button came off, she slowly slid the fabric aside to reveal her chest and abdomen as well as her large virgin breasts encased in her plain white 36C bra. Only her mother had ever seen her this way before.

"All the way off, miss Jenkins. I have to see how widespread the rash is."

Tammie bit her lower lip and glanced to the two large windows looking out onto the street in front of the school. The nurse, seeing her gaze shift and realizing the embarrassment the girl was feeling, hurried to close the mini blinds on the window directly in front of which the young girl stood. "The other will have to stay open so we can have some light in here. I'm sorry to say the lights," she pointed up at the ceiling, "have been shut off for repairs. I'll stand between you and the window, if that will make you feel better."

It did... a little. Tammie slid her blue shirt completely off and dropped it onto the small cot against the wall behind her. She then pulled her long red hair back to expose her neck and upper chest to the nurse, who looked with great attention at the bright red patch extending down from the girl's neck, over and between her breasts, to her belly.

"Oh my. This is quite a rash you have here. Turn around, please." Tammie turned slowly to let the older woman examine her back. "Not as much rash here, but still some."

As Tammie completed her turn, the door to the office opened and a man in overalls and a painter's cap stepped in. Her eyes opened larger than ever before as her arms raised to cover her exposed flesh. She squealed in fright. The man looked startled and nearly dropped the load of florescent tubes he was carrying. He muttered an apology and bowed out through the door. Before it had closed all the way, Tammie caught sight of two boys sitting in the outer office. Her squeal had apparently gotten their attention and they now gazed at her near toplessness. The door slammed shut just seconds before Tammie was ready to die of embarrassment.

It took some coaxing by the nurse to get Tammie to relax and drop her hands to her sides again. She assured Tammie that there would be no more interruptions -- that she'd forgotten the repair man was to come in and replace the lights while she was out at lunch. But of course she had stayed in to see this girl with the emergency instead. The workman's schedule had slipped her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.