Spoiling and Indulgence - Cover

Spoiling and Indulgence

by Lilith Cherry

Copyright© 1999 by Lilith Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: A letter to men

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

For various reasons and circumstances beyond our control, we are both right now feeling wornnd weary; I think we should spoil ourselves don't you?

We will take a suite in a very luxurious hotel : It doesn't really matter where, only that we are alone together at last without interruptions from the big cruel world outside. How about Hong Kong where we can look out over the harbour at everything from huge ocean liners to freighters to junks in full sail and be completely private through one way glass while doing so? The suite is thickly carpetted and very beautiful with a huge double bath surrounded by windows and the bed, which is King size, overlooks another part of the harbour from high above making us feel as if we are in a glass case like a beautiful pieces of jewelery on display. There is yet another room containing a soft luxurious sofa and chair and a beautiful rosewood desk and chair for those unlucky enough to be here on business. Everywhere there are exotic flowers and fascinating pictures of eastern beauties...

All our luggage has been unpacked and we are ready to begin our exotic erotic adventure...first lets take a long soak together in the big bath; we will fill it with scented bath oils and bubbles, scents like cinnamon and musk that smell inviting to both male and female alike, spicy, heady and sexy. Come slide in beside me in this soft silky water and relax at last... I take soapy bubbles and rub them all over you, blowing them from my fingers and getting giggly as we sip the cold champagne we found waiting for us on arrival...mmm the champagne bubbles are as much fun as the soap ones sweetheart. We get a little silly and splash each other, having fun like children. We wash each other gently and thoroughly all over paying attention to warm erotic places and enjoying the feeling of being washed by loving hands... I remove the pins from my hair and shake my head to let it fall around my shoulders - will you wash it for me please? It is so sensual to feel your warm strong hands massaging my scalp with the creamy scented shampoo and I adore the luxury of just feeling pampered and indulged... But the water eventually grows tepid and we rinse off all the bubbles and wrap one another in thick huge terry cloth robes, a turban wound around my wet hair to soak the moisture out a little. We spread another huge towel across the bed and slather each other with moisturising lotion, "It's like being a baby loved by her daddy," I whisper to you as you rub lotion into my more intimate places...mmm wicked delicious thought! But then you knew I was a "bad" little girl, didn't you ! My hair is drying fast now and you brush it for me in long sensual strokes, making me feel so beautiful as you enjoy the silken texture against your fingers - indulgence indeed! Big girls don't usually have someone sexy sweet like you to do these things for them and I am revelling in the luxury while I have the chance. You know what I would really like you to do for me? It may sound silly and make you laugh but please my darling will you? When I'm feeling particularly wicked, I paint my toenails like crimson red little drops of blood -mother always told me only bad girls paint their toenails so I suppose its a kick against convention in a tiny silly way...but it makes me hot as the colour on my nails and I purr with delight when I look at them! So you take each tiny foot and decorate your "scarlet woman" just the way she wished you would...I add a spray of subtle perfume and a long string of pearls and pose for your delectation, laughing with delight at how happy we feel being together like this...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.