Roadside Assistance

by Kathy B.

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Erotica Sex Story: She was stranded on the road, and the road assistance guys are behaving very weirdly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Gang Bang   .

It was late on a snowy afternoon and I had been out all day, Christmas shopping. I was on my way home when my car slid into the ditch. I tried backing out but it stalled and I could not get it started again. Using my car phone, I called my husband at work and told him what had happened.

"Honey, I've got meetings until almost 7 tonight," said Bob. "I'll see if someone else can come get you. Stay put until he gets there, ok?"

I shivered in the frosty air. "I will. I'm getting cold though. How long will it take?"

"I'm not sure. You're out in the middle of nowhere. Find something to wrap up in and try to keep warm until he can get to you."

I wrapped up in every article of clothing in the car, but I was still frozen. Desperate, I remembered I had bought a bottle of whiskey for my boss, so I dug around in the packages until I found it and started sipping. I rarely drink anything, and never drink hard liquor, so it gave me a real jolt as it burned its way down my throat. I felt a warmth moving outward from my stomach and stopped shivering. I took a couple more and was soon feeling very comfortable, despite the cold. The windows fogged over and it seemed as though I was in my own icy world.

It was quite a bit later when I heard rapping on my window. I realized I had consumed quite a bit of the whiskey and had trouble coordinating myself enough to unlock my door. As it opened I looked up and saw a man peering in at me. Another guy was looking over his shoulder.

"Boy, am I glad to see you guys. I was afraid nobody was coming. Are you the ones my husband sent to get me?" I was trying not to slur as I spoke.

"Jesus, she's plastered," said the guy in the rear. "We better get her out of here before she freezes to death."

"Uh, yeah lady. We're the guys. He said to come get you," the first man told me. "Let's go get you in a warm car."

I stepped out of the car and promptly slipped and fell down face first in the snow. I giggled as both men helped me up. When we got to the car I slid into the middle, between them. The car felt very warm and comfortable.

As soon as we got started, I dozed off. I was dreaming, and I felt like I was floating in a warm cocoon. After a while I thought I felt hands rubbing my breasts and sliding inside my clothes, but I was too drunk to care. I woke up once, when we stopped and three other guys got in the back seat, then went back to sleep.

I felt the car stop and hands helping me out and inside. I thought I was home. I was walked upstairs and into a bedroom. Strange hands guided me toward the bed. In my drunken state, I assumed I was home and my husband was getting me ready for bed.

One of the guys pulled back the covers and helped me into bed. As I turned over onto my stomach, I noticed another one taking off his belt. I was almost asleep again when I heard the air whistle and felt my ass explode in sudden fire. Screaming, I spun around to see him holding the belt in his hand.

"I want her awake. Turn her back over. She needs a few more whacks."

The guys grabbed my hands and legs and pulled me back onto my stomach. I screamed in pain as they began beating me again. By the time he stopped my rear end was on fire and I was totally sober. The hands holding me let go and I lay there sobbing into the pillow.

"Get up." I didn't move. CRACK!! "I said, get up! You need another strapping?"

Covering my burning rear, I turned over and stood up. "Ok, bitch. Time to strip. Take off your clothes." Shaking, I slowly undressed. The guys hooted as each article of clothing came into view. When I was totally naked I stood with my head down as they looked me over.

One of they guys walked up close to me. "Not bad, but she's a little plump. We'll see how well she can suck and fuck." The others laughed. He reached out and tweaked a nipple. "You ever fucked five guys at once, baby? Today's your chance. Lay down on the bed."

They made me lay on the bed while they lashed my arms to the bedposts. When they tied ropes to my ankles, I assumed my legs would be bound to the other posts. Instead, they were pulled up over my head and tied to the same posts as my hands. This doubled me over with my rear end up in the air and much of my weight on my neck. My legs were spread wide and my pussy and asshole were fully exposed.

"Holy shit. look at that big old pussy," the leader said. "You must fuck anything that walks to get a pussy that big." The others laughed as he walked over to the bed. Grabbing each of my lips in a different hand, he pulled them as far apart as he could. "What are you, some kind of a whore? You must really fuck a lot!"

One of the guys got out a camera and started taking some pictures. "We need something to remember you by," he laughed. "A few closeups of your slutty pussy will help. Now we need some action shots."

"Well, then, how about a few more dicks up her hole?" asked one of the others. "Get her nice and wet, Jim."

"I agree," Jim said. Everyone stripped naked and I was suddenly looking at five very stiff pricks. Without a word, Jim knelt on the bed and drove his cock into my dry pussy. As I cried out in pain, a second man stepped between my legs and squatted on my chest. He thrust his thick cock into my open mouth and pushed it as far in as he could.

"If you bite it, I will cut off those fat tits of yours," he threatened me. "The better job you do, the sooner you can breathe again."

I realized he was right; I had no choice. I began rubbing the bottom of his cock with my tongue as he fucked in and out of my mouth. Meanwhile, Jim continued his assault on my sore pussy. Because of the way I was doubled over, he was thrusting deeper inside me than my husband ever had. Despite my fear, I felt my pussy getting wetter and I began to feel excited by the deep hard fuck I was getting. I could not see Jim, but I felt him spasm and shoot a load deep inside me, just as the man fucking my mouth pulled out and shot his cum all over my face and hair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.