My Boss and My Wife - Cover

My Boss and My Wife

by Drifter

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   .

My wife first met John the night of his Christmas party.

My boss, John Walker, owner of Walker Software, is a 44 year old dynamo who has gotten rich from specialized software. I work as the development manager for the company. My job, I'm David, is to manage the design and development of all software. And I have done very well with the company too. Stock options alone had netted me almost a million, and that was just the beginning. I figured another five years and Dani and I could retire and live the rest of our lives in the style we have just started to enjoy.

When the invitation to John's party came Dani asked me how she should dress. Why should she ask me that? Well I guess most wives would ask their husbands how to dress when they were going to the husband's boss' party. But Dani was asking more than that. Frequently, at my request, she would dress in a such a way to attract maximum attention, very short skirts, extremely low cut tops or see-through blouses, thigh high hose that needed nothing to hold them up, and never anything under them. No panties, no bra, just her sexy body under those brief outfits. You get the picture. Dani had the body to go with such outrageous dress. My wife is an exhibitionist and I love it, encourage it, egg her on to more and more exposure. But that occurred only when we were out of town where no one knew us. Nothing ever happen beyond the "showing" of my wife's considerable assets. Though I had shared my fantasy of her being fucked by another man while I watched. She had enjoyed the fantasy but when our brains returned to normal after wonderful sex she would back off and say, "It's just a fantasy honey. That's all it's been, that's all it's gonna be."

I told her to go to the party moderately sexy, the same way most of the wives would be dressed. A nice revealing dress but with underwear, albeit very sexy underwear. I wasn't out to expose her charms at the company party.

She looked marvelous, God such a beautiful face and figure. A nice amount of cleavage that let everyone know those were world class breasts hidden inside without being too overt, a short mini to display those legs that turned all us guys on with a tight skirt that hugged her cute ass. She looked expensive and sexy and she was.

The party was a blast, catered, bartenders stationed at three separate bars around his place, slow soft dance music playing, a few couples dancing on the dimly lit patio now open so it seemed part of the main house. Must have been fifty to seventy five people there when we arrived. John met us at the door and it was obvious he liked looking at Dani. She picked up on that and seemed to pose nicely for him as we strolled around as a threesome for a few minutes chatting. Then he had to excuse himself after we had drinks in hand and had been properly welcomed.

"What do you think of John?" I asked.

"Nice, good looking, bigger than I remembered from that one time we met." John is 6'4" and built like a well muscled athlete, which he is. I am 6' and in good shape, considered handsome by most women I meet, but I had to admit John had an edge on me there.

I smiled at her and my thoughts must have shown on my face. She laughed and slid her arms around my neck, molding her gorgeous body into mine tightly as she pressed her pussy into me saying, "Forget it letch. You have to get your promotions on your on. I'm not going to fuck John."

I laughed and replied as I stroked her back and the top of her perfect ass, "You wrong me, I already am as high in the company as I can go unless John dies or retires and he isn't about to do either." Then I whispered into her ear, "I hear he is dynamite with the ladies. Sure you don't want to try him?"

That kind of talk always made her hot and tonight was no exception. But she gave me her now famous quote, "It's just a fantasy honey. That's all it's been, that's all it's gonna be."

Laughing we made it to the dance floor and enjoyed spinning around the floor. We both love to dance and are pretty good at it. Hell how could I go wrong with Dani in my arms? I do love that girl. I know it sounds weird that I want another guy to slip it to my wife. I don't understand it but every time I think of it I have a woody that feels like a giant sequoia. Well it's only eight inches... I said it FEELS like a... oh you get the picture. It hadn't happened so I don't really know how I would feel if it happened but I was willing to find out.

A few drinks later, I was talking to several of the guys that worked for me when I saw John across the room standing, talking to my wife with another couple. The female in that other couple was John's lovely executive assistant, a really sharp lady named Jean and her assistant. Jean was sharp in looks and sharp in capabilities. And of course I had fantasied about fucking Jean too.

My thoughts went back to their favorite rut and I was imagining John and Dani in a tight embrace, his hands running over her body, just for fun I added Jean into my fantasy and "saw" her stroking my wife's ass as she kissed her neck and ear. Of course all three of them were nude in my mind. My cock started growing right on schedule.

I came back to reality and watched them as I listened to one of my guys talking about work. They were in an animated conversation. Even from across the room I could tell John and Jean were trying to talk Dani into something but she wasn't buying it. Finally she smiled big and was nodding yes. John and Jean both hugged her and they both were smiling really big smiles.

I soon felt a small female hand slip into mine and looked over to see Dani smiling at me lovingly, the way it always makes my heart almost stop, and she said, "Honey, the party is breaking up. Time to go take care of that problem we left at the house." I don't know if all couples have coded messages but Dani and I have several. The one she had just given me was loosely translated, "I need you to take me home and fuck my lights out." I said my good nights quickly and barely managed not to run to the car, dragging my wife across the grass and tarmac behind me.

The sex was awesome. Dani loves sex so I put up with it for her sake... yeah right. She is good at everything and doesn't feel taken care of unless she cums a couple of times while I eat her, and again as I blow my cum down her lovely throat and at least once more as I try to drive my eight inches through her and into the mattress. She likes anal too but saves that for special occasions just to keep me in line I think.

As we tried to catch our breath afterwards we lay in sort of a pile of limbs, unable to move. When I could move again I hugged her and kissed her lightly and asked my question, no not the one about her and another man, a different one. I asked what the conversation had been about with John and Jean and what had they talked her into?

She smiled and said, "How did you know that?"

I told her what I had observed and knowing John and Jean etc., etc...

She replied, "Well smarty you are right, when John found out I was a professional free lance photographer, he wanted me to do some work for him for the company newspaper. I told him no but he and Jean kept it up. I could set my own hours except for a few meetings, the money he offered is ridiculously high, all expenses covered in addition. There would be a few trips to the other sites in Colorado and California. Finally I gave in and said I would talk to you about it."

I piped up with, "What's to talk about? Do you want to do it?"

She laughed nervously and said, "I think I do. I'm caught up on all my other assignments, the slow season is starting. The money is unbelievable. But I would be gone for those trips unless you could come with me on them." She seemed to have just thought of that possibility and she got more enthusiastic about the whole idea saying, "Oh honey, if you will come with me on those trips I will do it. John and/or Jean will come along too to show me what they want shot. Tell me you will, you are always flying to those places anyway. Will you baby?"

My answer was a simple, "Sure."

She was ecstatic. Now when Dani gets ecstatic she always wants sex. God what a life, I forced myself. The sacrifices a husband has to make.

Then it was Saturday morning. When I woke up Dani was out of bed somewhere already. Not like her, she usually likes me to wake her up by eating her on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Another terrible sacrifice.

I slid out of bed and pulled on my robe smelling the coffee. After pouring my first, downing that cup staring blankly out the window, I poured myself another cup and went to find her. It was easy, she was in our shared office digging though her files of pictures.

I walked up behind her and stroked her cute ass with her silk robe drawn tightly across it as she bent over the files. My hand found her mons from behind and I lightly stroked it. She shivered as I played but finally spoke after several seconds of that and I felt her warming up. She laughed deep in her throat and said, "Not now sweety, help me pick out some of my work to show John and Jean Monday. Then I'm yours anyway you want me." Another coded message translated, "I want your cock up my ass this time buster." So I reluctantly dropped my hand. Some things were worth waiting for.

She had a number of excellent shots of landscapes, group shots of people, close-ups that were great character studies, one of a really cute girl when the wind had blown her skirt up. It only revealed her long coltish legs and her panties at one hip, revealing extreme french cut panties. It was a great shot, the detail of even the lace on her panties was clear as a bell, the contrast of the pretty young girl with the sexy panties was remarkable.

I reached into her file cabinet and pulled out my folder. The one she had taken all the shots for me, though she had enjoyed those shots as much as I had. It was our XXX rated file. Dani and I in varying stages of undress - an erotic strip sequence, every kind of sex possible in every position we could think up. Yes we, she got into it as much as I did once it started. She had staged each of these to perfection, the cameras (at least two for each position from different angles) were set, and all she had to do was squeeze the tiny remote device in her hand to click the shutters and advance the film for the next shot.

I held that file up and said, "Want to include a few of these? I bet John would love them, maybe Jean too."

She only giggled and said softly, "Silly." but her voice was sultry, my playing with her mons had done it's job and turned her on. After a minute she said, "That's enough." She closed her large carrying case and turned to me as she opened her silk robe saying, "Now what were you interested in earlier?" I kissed her and fondled her nude treasures for a moment then told her to go get in bed, that I would be right there. She hurried off unquestioningly, the way she gets when turned on, eager and obedient. When she was safely gone I dropped one more photo in her case in the middle of the rest, thinking, Someone is going to get a treat.

Monday as I sat at my desk trying to work, all I could think of was what was going to happen when "my picture" came up in the folder. It was a shot of the two of us laying in our bed, nude, my cock was in Dani's sweet beautiful pussy from behind. About half of my eight inches was exposed to the camera with the head obviously in her cunt. She has one knee bent up in the air affording a great view of our connection. I have one hand full of one of her large tits with the other of her tits in clear view, the detail of her erect nipple was as clear as the lace on the young girl's panties. The look on her face is awesome as she was cumming. My face showed grim determination to give her more of those.

Her meeting with John and Jean was at ten that morning. I didn't hear from her until about two that afternoon. My phone rang and after a hello I heard her say, "I can't believe you did that?" There was no anger in her voice. It sounded turned on. I was thrilled suddenly, progress toward my goal perhaps at last.

"Did what?" barely containing the excitement in my voice.

"Asshole." she said in a sultry voice. Can you come home now?

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?"

"After you fuck me."

I made it home in record time. She was in bed nude, positioned just like she was in the picture I had planted. In fact that picture was propped up on the headboard of our bed just above Dani's face.

She reached for me and said, "Like in the picture again... hurry." Damn she was turned on.

Later she started talking, "I was so startled when I turned to the next picture to see that one looking up at John, Jean and I. The world stopped for what seemed like a lifetime but was only seconds until I turned the next picture over quickly covering it up. But there was plenty of time for John and Jean to get a good look. I looked at first one of them then the other. I knew I was beet red cause I could feel it on my face. After a minute I apologized saying I had no idea how that got there. I tried to go on with the presentation but I noticed John had a hard on and Jean's nipples were suddenly standing out prominently. John said as he looked at Jean and said that he thought they had seen enough, that I had the job. Jean sighed and said that she agreed, that some of the work was definitely collector quality."

I almost broke and ran to get out of there. I didn't say a word to either John or Jean. At first I was so angry with you I was heading for your office to give you hell. Then I stopped in the middle of the hall, half way to your office. Not wanting to cost you your job because you had a crazy wife, instead I headed for my car. I just drove around for thirty minutes as I calmed down thinking I would let you tell John and Jean I was no longer interested and let you explain it.

I guess my exhibitionist self took over then honey, cause suddenly I wasn't embarrassed, I was hot as hell. I knew I loved them seeing "Me" that way, with your big cock buried in me. I made it home still a little pissed at you but it was rapidly turning into pure lust, just wanting you to fuck me. I pulled the offending picture out of my folder and lay on our bed bare-ass, looking at it and masturbating. I had lunch, masturbated again but it just made me want you so I called you."

We fucked again.

Nothing further was said, then about eight that night the phone rang. I was just coming in from the garage and I heard Dani answer it. "Hello." I just stood out of site listening. Then Dani "Hi John, David is in the garage I'll get him for you."

"You want to talk to me, I can't John... I just can't talk now."

"You aren't offended?"

"You really thought it was beautiful. Thank you. I think my nasty husband slipped it in there."

Apparently she and John both thought of the double meaning and laughed. Then Dani said, "Thank you John, I am flattered and if you still want me to do the shoots for you I will."

"No I can't guarantee all the pictures will have the effect that one did."

"Thank you John, you are sweet.

That was when I noticed her voice had slipped from embarrassed, to curious, to pleasantly surprised to down right sultry. What ever John was saying my beautiful wife liked it.

She finally said, "OK boss, I will see you at ten tomorrow to sign a contract and all that stuff. Goodnight John dear and thank you for calling. I was so embarrassed but you fixed that. I owe you one."

When she hung up I waited then closed the garage door loudly and walked to my wife and kissed the back of her neck as I cupped her full firm tits. She shivered and backed her ass into my hard cock. I pressed into her and asked, "Did I hear the phone?"

She laughed, "John, for me, still wants me to do the shoots, he was real sweet about it."

I picked her up and carried her to bed. She was ready to fuck and John helped get her that way I knew and was thrilled. I wondered which of us she was fucking in her mind. It was for sure that John and my wife thought about each other now in sexual terms as well as professional. I mean hell, how could they not?

For the first meeting Monday, the meeting with the picture of us fucking, Dani had dressed in a business suit. That wasn't the style at our office, we are pretty casual. For the second meeting she had on a bright light cotton sun dress, bare back, mid thigh. She looked damn good. I wondered if she had picked it because she had to skip the bra with it. Was she planning on flashing "our" boss or was I just mentally masturbating?

Over dinner that night she was totally excited about it all. She now thought John was wonderful, Jean was sweet and helpful. The three of them spent the day moving around the facility, setting up shoots and doing them. It had obviously been good for her and I was thrilled at a lot of levels. Sex was great that night again.

It was to go on all week. The second night she told me more than I wanted to know. Every detail about the pictures, the lighting, what John or Jean had said to her. I just listened and smiled. More great sex.

Wednesday night she seemed a little vague for a bit about the conversation that day, it had been just she and Jean. Then she looked at me and asked, "Honey, have you heard anything about Jean being a lesbian?"

Well that got my attention. But I think I "calmly" said, "No, in fact she is very popular with several of the guys at work, some say she and John get together for a roll in the hay regularly. Apparently her husband doesn't know or doesn't mind. And she and John travel a lot together." and I winked at her as my fantasy popped up again. That damn thing is like the pop-up video on MTV.

Then I asked, "Of course she could be bisexual, I understand that is really popular these days. But why the question hon?"

She slowly told me how Jean had started kissing and hugging her hello and good by each time, even in front of John, first on the cheek and then she started kissing Dani's lips. Then it seemed Jean was brushing against Dani frequently. A couple of times it had been breast to breast and it had given Dani a thrill. It had also embarrassed her and she had looked at John blushing to see if he had seen it. He had and just smiled and winked at her. I liked the way this was going. I honestly wondered if I ought to talk to John and give him some kind of go-ahead but decided it was going fine as it was. I was really glad I had put that picture in.

When she stopped talking I said, "Do you enjoy Jean's attention?"

She looked at me a little shocked with the question. We just looked eyeball to eyeball for a minute. We had sworn an oath to each other not to lie ever to a direct question. Leaving things unsaid was OK but never to cheat on a direct question.

"Yes." she said so softly I could barely hear it.

"Does it turn you on?"

"David, I'm no lesbian." m'thinks she protestith too much. So I asked her again,

"I didn't say you were a lesbian. You know some women enjoy sex with both genders. Does it turn you on?"

She knew she couldn't get out of it without a lie and that wasn't acceptable to either of us so she said something so softly I couldn't hear her. I repeated the question. She looked up at me her face ablaze with embarrassment or excitement or something, and said strongly "Yes damnit she turns me on. What the hell am I going to do with that?"

I chuckled softly and soon so did she. Then she said,"I love you."

"I love you too my wonderful one. What would you like to do with Jean? Every thing I have read indicates two women can really please each other. I know you said you had never tried that but maybe it's time you did."

She looked stunned and soon started crying as if she were broken hearted. I held her in my arms and stroked her hair and her face. I kissed her and crooned to her softly. When she had quieted I said,"I love you with all of my heart."

She looked at me and said, "Liar!" and started crying again. It took a while to get her to stop crying and then she said, "You don't love me anymore, You want me to have sex with another man and now you want me to have sex with another woman. What is it going to be next a damn dog?"

I couldn't help it, it just popped out and I said, "Hmm kinky but sounds interesting."

She looked at as if she could kill me and then realized I was teasing and she hit me hard on the shoulder. Damn it hurt. And she said, "You ass hole. I'm fucking serious. How can you love me and want me to fuck other people?"

I slowly explained how the idea had first appealed to me when I read a story like that, where a husband watches as his wife fucks another guy. Then I told her the more I thought about it the hotter it made me. She was well aware of my fantasy. Then I thought about how much I love you and you me. I realized as long as that wasn't touched, wasn't threatened, I really did want to see your make love with someone else. I hadn't thought about another woman until you had mentioned Jean. But that sounded hot to me too.

She had watched me closely, studying me as I talked my feelings through with her. Then she said, "You mean if say, I go on a shoot somewhere private with John, let him fuck me, that's OK with you? The same with Jean?"

"As long as you still love me, respect me, and want me afterwards, yes Dani."

She shook her head from side to side saying, "I don't understand. I really don't understand."

I held her and kissed her tenderly with as much love as I could put into it. Then I said, "I adore you Dani. I know you are the only woman for me. But if you can get additional pleasure from someone else without taking away from me, from us, I'm all for it. Hell you play tennis with other men, dance with other men, show your tits and pussy to other men when we go out to play, if you want to fuck another man or woman with the provisions I have put on it, that is no harm to us, I say enjoy.

She just stared at me for a long time and then left the room. I heard her in the kitchen fixing dinner and went up to shower.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.