Verde Hot Springs - Cover

Verde Hot Springs

by Typoman

Copyright© 1999 by Typoman

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I suppose I'd better tell you about myself. My name is Terry.

This story is about a time in my life when I gave it all up to live off the land in a little known river valley in northern Arizona.

During the early 70's , I went on a camping trip for the first time at the Verde hot springs. This place was fantastic. During the prohibition, someone built a hotel and bathhouse at the Hot Springs by Childs power plant. The hotel burned down a long time ago, but the bathhouses and walkways are still there. I was amazed at how everyone that camped there just stripped off their clothes and went nude. At the time, only the locals and the hippies knew about the place. The forest service left everyone alone because there was no trouble from the people that converged there on weekends. I had been out of high school for about three years and had a good job as a mechanic in the valley. The people there were so free and mellow, pot and food was shared by whomever turned up there to camp. There wasn't a road to the springs themselves, to get there you had to wade across the Verde River, then hike about _ of a mile to get there. That made it nice because the springs were fairly private. Occasionally, a family with young children would show up and quietly freak when the first nude person would meander by. They would leave quickly. I was fairly straight laced the first time I was there, until I got my first taste of pot and got laid by a stranger I met at the spring. I started to go there every weekend, then finally quit my job and drove my beat up old truck up there to stay. I came to know two people that were living there and growing pot upstream. They clued me in on what provisions I would need, which wasn't much. Tents were uncool because they could be spotted from the air. I brought two pairs of boots, several changes of clothes, dry food like flower and beans, cooking stuff. No sense going into details about that stuff, this is a sex story, not a survival story.

My blonde hair grew long, I got a beautiful tan, wore out the first pair of boots, then went barefoot. After about a year of living up there, I lost my hairbrush and stopped brushing my hair after a futile attempt to get the knots out a week later.

I stand about 6 foot 2 inches and didn't have an ounce of fat on my body from the simple life. My feet are size 13.

People started to call me "Wild Man". My hair frizzed out, then down to my shoulders. My feet were very callused. I wore a leather loincloth if I wore anything at all. I guess I fit that name really well. One time a really cute college girl came to interview me. She had to keep at me for the interview and finally screw me before I'd tell her my story. No, screwing me was not payment for the interview. My real name and picture was put on the front page of the college paper. The title of the article was "WILD MAN OF THE VERDE HOT SPRINGS" Several college girls came up there just to meet me and I screwed every single one of them. Word had gotten around about the size of my prick, and how good I was to make love to. Pussy was so easy to get up there. Especially for me because of the way I looked and acted. I never did act like my "Wild Man" namesake. I never even had to push myself off on people. All I had to do was to walk by someone's camp and they would call me over. Drugs, pussy, beer, were all offered to me regularly. I enjoyed talking to people and they could tell that I was not dangerous. During the week, the place would be deserted and I would have to rely on my own provisions.

I ended up giving my truck to a family that really needed it. To get to town for more provisions, I just needed to mention that I needed to go to town to someone and always got a ride.

Enough of the introduction, I'm anxious to tell my first story.

It was a Sunday and getting late in the afternoon. I was talking to some people that were regular weekend visitors. They were packing and getting ready to leave. I had my loincloth on and they were dressed, for the trip back to he valley. This older pickup with a camper came into the camp area and stopped. A black middle aged man, his two daughters and very large friendly dog climbed out. The pretty girls looked like they were about 16 and 13 years old, the oldest was eyeing my loincloth appreciably. We greeted them as they walked by and told them where the hot springs were when the man inquired. The man hadn't heard that the springs were across a river and a small hike away and was disappointed that they didn't have the time to go see it. They had been camping somewhere close by and heard about the place, they decided to come and see the place as it was just a short trip out of their way home. We talked for about an hour, the two girls were wading and having a great time in the shallow river when the man decided that they had better leave.

He called out "VERA! CONNIE! C'mon girls time to leave!"

They all loaded up in the truck and then came this grinding noise as they tried to start it. The man climbed out and opened the hood, scratching his head. He told his daughter to try it again and got the same noise. I decided to help them and walked up to the man, his head under the hood.

"Sounds like the starter. Better not grind it too much more or it'll ruin your flywheel."

"Shit! Just what I need! Is there a phone anywhere around?"

"Yeah, there's one in Childs, They'll let you use it probably, but they get awfully tired of folks making calls."

"I gotta call a mechanic! I'm no good with tools."

"Do you have any tools?"

"Yeah, but I'm no good..."

"Tell you what, I'll take off your starter and I'm pretty sure the people over there will give you and your kids a ride into Payson to get another starter. You'll have to find a ride back in the morning. Besides, having a mechanic come here from Payson will cost you a bundle. This way you'll only be out maybe $30.00 for that starter."

"What will you charge me for doing the work?"

"How does a 10 pound bag of pinto beans and 5 pounds of flour sound?"

"Darn cheap! You got a deal! I really appreciate it... By the way, My name's Bob."

"I'm Terry, or wild man is you prefer."

"Well I can certainly see where you got that name! You live out here?"

"Yeah, I got a camp about 3 miles downstream. Don't let my looks fool ya, I'm just living free while I'm young."

"I understand, I done a lotta livin and traveling when I was about your age."

I walked over to my friends and got bob's ride squared away, then removed his starter.

There wasn't enough room for bob's family and dog in the Volkswagen ride and after some discussion and reassurances about his kids being safe overnight Bob left the two girls and the dog to guard the truck. They had a.38 for protection and knew how to use it. I told bob that I was heading nervous but tried not to show it.

Just then, the couple that had promised to watch the girls came up and asked the girls if they wanted to go to the Hot Springs. They were delighted and jumped at the chance until the four of them reached the river and the couple shed their clothes.

I watched from the camp with an amused grin. Apparently they didn't know about the going nude custom at the springs. The girls were assured that they didn't have to go there nude, but there might be other nude people there.

Vera wanted to go see the nudies really bad, but Connie was scared and had to be threatened by promises of leaving her alone before she agreed. I watched them cross the river, then disappear down the trail.

I decided to get a beer from the supply that was always given to me by people leaving for home. After I kicked back and had a couple, I wanted a soak in the springs myself.

I shucked my loincloth and crossed. When I was almost there, I spied the two girls peeking through some bushes, looking in the direction of the springs.

"Look Vera! That white girl is sucking that man's cock!"

I stopped and quietly watched them.

"WOW! Connie, I never seen anything like that! One Tommy asked me to suck his cock and I told him NO WAY! He could fuck me and that was all!

"NOW HE'S LICKING HER! VERA!"

"OOOO! White folk's sure do some nasty stuff! I bet that feels really great, don't you think so Connie?"

Vera pulled her little sister onto her lap and put her hand down through the side of her overalls. Diddling her little pussy. This was too much for me, I got hard and had to put my loincloth back on to cover up.

"Let's go back to the camper and try it Connie! I'm so hot right now!"

"Okay, but let's wait to see what else they do!"

"And you thought being here alone was gonna be scary!"

What did you think of that wild man guy, What's his name?"

"Terry! Yeah he's so hot. And he's got big feet too. I bet his cock is huge!"

"You'd let a white man fuck you Vera?"

"Hell, right now I'd even let him lick me like those two are doing right now!"

"Go faster, I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Already? This is so cool!"

"HMMM WHAT SHOULD I DO, LET THE LITTLE GIRL COME OR SURPRISE THEM."

I decided to make just enough noise they could stop and think I didn't see them, but with a slight suspicion that I caught the two girls in the act. I snuck back a little way, then walked up. Just as I saw the two, the older still masturbating the younger, I made a noise and looked the other way. I heard a scrambling and turned my head to see them getting up.

"Oh hi girls, Whatcha doin?"

"We ain't doin nutthin mister!"

"Okay, I'll just come see what nothing you're so intent on not doing. OH!" I quickly squatted beside them. "Beth and John are making love huh?"

"We weren't meaning to mister! Honest!" Connie exclaimed.

"Heck Connie it's okay with me if you want to watch. I like to watch too."

"You won't tell?"

"Why the heck should I tell? By the name my name is Terry!"

"I'm Connie and this is Vera."

"Glad to meet you two lovely girls. I was going to the springs to have a beer and soak. Want to join me?"

"I'm not gonna go naked in front of white folks!"

"You don't have to Connie, Just swim in your bra and panties. Or hell fully clothed if you want to. I would suggest you at least take off your shoes and socks though."

"We can't go down there while they're screwing!"

"Sure we can, we'll just make a bunch of noise and they'll stop screwing and pretend nothing happened just like I did when I came up on the two of you."

They both looked embarrassed as hell, Connie pulled her over sister and whispered in her ear. They looked at each other, then at me. Like two little deer in the headlights.

"I'm sorry girls, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I guess I shoulda kept my mouth shut. What you were doing is perfectly natural between sisters. I shoulda made my presence known sooner, but it was such a erotic sight seeing Vera with her hand down your coveralls and you about ready to come Connie."

"Daddy's gonna tan our hides Vera! How are we gonna face him?"

"Wait now! I won't tell, I just want you two hot ladies to come and soak in the springs."

"Do we have to take off our clothes? What do we have to do if you won't tell Daddy?"

"Look, I don't force anyone to do anything against their will. I won't tell your father no matter what you do, but I'd at least you show a little appreciation and come soak with me. Maybe just leave your bra and panties on."

Vera spoke up first. "Okay Terry, you got a deal!"

"Besides, they're in the lower springs, we'll be in the upper part."

We walked to the springs making plenty of noise, I took the liberty of putting my arms around both girls. After all, they had to show their gratitude, right?"

Sure enough, Beth and John, the couple that were supposed to look after my new girls had stopped their screwing and nonchalantly waved as we passed.

There are two bathhouses, which are really fairly small 10 by 10 feet square each. Also there are a couple of places deep enough to stand in that are built into the side of the bank between the sidewalk and the bathhouses. The river directly below is an offshoot of the main river. Not much water flows through that branch of the river, Rocks have been piled into little walls, trapping the hot water into pools. The pools below were where screwing. They were paying more attention to each other than to the three of us. I could tell the girls were understandably nervous when we arrived. I was nervous myself because I had the start of a raging hardon, just waiting for me to release the binds of my loincloth to continue it's growth to its full 7 1/2 inches.

"Uh, Maybe I better warn you girls that I have a hardon and if I take this loincloth off, I can just leave it on."

"Are you scared to show us Terry?" Vera asked.

"Yeah, we dare you!"

"What do I get if I take them off then?"

"We'll strip to our undies for you. Connie don't have a bra yet and she's got small ones so that don't count."

"That sure does count Vera! I like them small or big!"

"Okay deal then!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.