Animal-Loving Bride - Cover

Animal-Loving Bride

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While the newly married couple are having a spat after their honeymoon, the next door neighbors are having a great time in bed with their pet dog, while listening in. The next door neighbors decide that they are going to get the newlyweds into 'seperate' beds before they make up from their spat. After the husband is seduced, he walks in on his newly-married wife having anal sex with the another man. Read on to see what happens after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

If there was one thing about Martin, Niven reflected as she followed Mark down the hall, it was that he really seemed to know people. Mark took the elevator and Niven, not wanting to appear too obvious, took the stairs. She, like Martin, was getting caught up in the adventure of the thing, and she playfully stalked Mark as though she were a spy and he were a counter spy.

Something good was going to come out of this, she realized as soon as she caught her first glimpse of the man. Through the walls of the apartment, his voice had sounded rich and masculine, and he looked every bit as handsome as he sounded. Just following him made her vagina tingle, and she was really glad that she had met up with a person like Martin. Who else would include her in a plan where all she had to do was what she did best... fuck a man? Martin had instructed her to lay it on Mark thick and heavy, and she knew right off that she wasn't going to hold back.

True to Martin's suspicions, Mark went straight to the bar across the street from the apartment building. Niven had been there several times herself, just to get out of the apartment. She was hardly bothered at all by the "21 years or older" sign in the window. She had learned that as long as she acted as though she knew what to do, no one suspected that she was well under age. Her mannerisms and attitudes made people believe that she was a good deal older than sixteen, and she wasn't about to set them any wiser.

It was the dinner hour, and as such, the bar was nearly empty. Two men were sitting at a window table, sipping on their glasses of beer, and two other men were busy at the pool table near the back. None of them paid any attention to Mark or Niven as they entered.

Still unaware that he was being followed, Mark took a stool right at the bar. His mind was reeling with thousands of thoughts, none of which made any sense or had any connection. He couldn't believe what had happened in his apartment. He would have thought Kate could at least listen to him. His day at the office had been sheer hell, and all he had wanted to do was just sit down and not have to hear anyone talking for a good long time.

Instead, Kate had lit into him right away, complaining that he hadn't called, complaining that he had caused her to ruin dinner. If the rest of his marriage was going to be like this, he knew that he had better end it right away, before he lost his mind all together. The honeymoon had been one thing, but he could see now that Kate was not the woman he had thought her to be. Fucking her during a vacation was one thing, but trying to make a life with her...

Whew! She was really a child in so many ways!

"What'll it be, Buddy?" the bartender asked.

"Scotch, straight up. Make it a double," Mark answered in a tired voice. He knew he was already drunk, and the only thought on his mind was that he wanted to get more drunk. Damn Kate anyway.

"I'll have a gin and tonic," Niven said as she took a stool on the right side of Mark. The bar tender looked at her carefully. She didn't quite look the legal age, but he shrugged his shoulders. Hell, a buck was a buck, and things were tight without turning away someone who was buying. The sign in the window affected him about as much as a sunny day in California.

Niven took her drink and turned to face Mark fully. She smiled when she saw that he was so wrapped up in his drink that he didn't even notice that she had sat next to him.

"You look pretty down in the dumps, friend," she said teasingly, sipping lightly on her drink.

Mark looked up and around, his head stopping when his eyes met hers. Then he narrowed his eyes and gazed deeply at the total sensuality that seemed to drip from every pore of this girl.

"I'm Niven Mandel," she told him, feeling a little giddy at her ability to be straight forward. "You look like you could use a friend right now, and the bar tender doesn't look like your type."

Mark managed to keep his face bland and expressionless, though inside, he was shocked. Since he had started dating Kate in college, he had pretty much stayed away from other women. He could tell a pick-up when he saw one, though, and this nice looking piece was really coming on strong. She was arching her back in such a way as to nearly brush her full, rounded breasts against his arm, and he dropped his eyes away from her pretty face to gaze at her sensuous spheres. She looked as though she were dressed to kill. She was wearing a short jacket over her faded work- shirt, and both the jacket and shirt were open just enough for him to see half her delightful-looking cleavage. Her shirt was tucked into old, soft jeans, so tight that, as she sat, the material followed the roundness of her slim thighs all the way up to her cunt. A fast glance, even in his slightly drunken condition, revealed that the cloth was creased along her pussy slit, and he wasn't sure, but it looked as though he could see a dark stain there. Uuuummmm... this is one hot little cunt!

"Yeah... well... things got a little rough at the office," he said, not exactly wanting to talk to her, but not wanting to offend her either. Just looking at her was really nice, and if he weren't a married man, he would have said something different.

"Things are tough all over," Niven said, leaning forward a little and inwardly smiling as she noticed that his eyes were blatantly resting on her breasts, dwelling in this increased view of her deep-fleshed cleavage.

For the first time in his life, Mark found that he didn't know what to say to a woman... especially one who was really coming on to him like this. His first thought that he should just tell her he was married really seemed like the wrong thing. Besides, he doubted that it would make any difference to her. Women who pick men up in bars really didn't give a shit if they were married or not.

"Hey, handsome," Niven said, smiling sweetly, "you gonna let me talk to a stranger? I mean, I don't even know your name."

"Uuuummmmm? Oooohhh... excuse me. It's Mark... Mark Hutch."

"Mark huh? That's a good strong name... for a strong man."

She gave a little wink that made Mark flush from under his collar. At the other end of the bar, the bar tender was taking a great interest in what was happening. This chick didn't waste any time, he thought. Hell, it would be really nice to have her come into the place more often. Someone like her would really bring in a lot of frustrated husbands.

Niven was having the time of her life. Mark was almost like putty in her hands, and she could tell that he was really starting to come apart at the seams. She finished her drink in one gulp and set her glass down on the counter. Mark was rolling his own drink nervously in one hand, wondering if he should continue along with this little game or just forget the whole thing. He reminded himself that he was married, and even though Kate had caused him to leave the apartment, he had to take her into consideration.

"Gonna buy me a drink, handsome?" Niven asked in a low, throaty voice.

Mark felt his penis spasm for the first time... then spasm again!

What the hell? he thought to himself. Kate was really being a child about life. Maybe she deserved to see that she couldn't take him for granted. After the way she had treated him, she deserved to have him at least toy with the idea of fucking another woman. That would show her good.

"Sure," Mark told her. He signaled the tender to re-fill Niven's glass.

"Suppose you tell about how tough things get at the office," Niven said, seeing that Mark was a little too flushed to say much of anything.

Mark smiled, feeling more and more comfortable. He took a healthy pull of his own drink, gazing at the lovely woman sitting next to him over the top of his glass. The warmth of his Scotch filtered through his whole body, and his mental image of Kate vanished from his mind.

"Oooohhh... the usual story. Boss thinks I'm not intelligent enough to think for myself. Hovered over me all day like a mother hen. And of course, he's a complete ass."

"Of course," Niven agreed sweetly, making her eyes sparkle as she turned up one corner of her mouth. She dropped her eyes away from Mark's rugged looking face to see that his cock had swollen and was tenting the cloth of his pants. For a moment, she lost her composure at the massive size of it. God! No wonder Kate wanted it so badly! It looked huge, and in a flash, she pictured herself with her legs spread wide, Mark's thick penis fucking in and out of her like a hard driving machine. She could feel her vagina tingle, and she knew that she had to have that cock in her. Shit, she didn't care anymore about Martin's plan. Getting Mark to fuck her was all that mattered to her now.

"You know," Niven said, holding her glass on the counter, taking her hands away from her chest and offering Mark a totally unhindered view of her shirt-covered breast mounds. "Talking here is really not as much fun as it could be."

"Hmmmmmm?" Mark was still lost in the trance her totally shameless beauty cast over his slightly liquor dimmed mind.

"Well... I don't live too far from here. Right across the street, as a matter of fact. Suppose we take a little walk and get to know each other a little better."

"Across the street?" Mark said, blinking his eyes several times to clear his head. That was really nice. There was only one apartment building on the whole block, and it would be nice to have this cunt living right in his own building. That would really give Kate something to think about.

"Sure. Come on," Niven said, slipping from her stool. "I feel a lot more comfortable in my own place."

She started to walk out the door, and Mark, after finishing his drink, hurried after her. The bar tender watched them with increasing interest. That blonde pussy really knew how to get what she wanted, almost as though she had been planning this. If there was anything the bartender liked, it was women who knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to go out and get it. Women's Lib had done some pretty stupid things, but thank God for things like that!

Mark followed behind Niven, watching her ass sway from side to side. Her hips moved with incredible grace, and her jeans, so tight that they looked as though they were painted on, moved with her. He focused on the delightful-looking crack of her firm- fleshed buttocks, seeing that they were firm and hard. In the back of his mind he remembered that he was a married man and should just tell this cunt that. With all the problems he was having with Kate, he sensed that the last thing he needed to do was add to them. He even toyed with the idea that he would just go to Niven's apartment and talk. In fact, as they entered the building, he had convinced himself that that was exactly what was going to happen. He would just talk to her. She seemed like the kind of person who would understand what had happened to him. He wondered if he had told her that he was married, but he couldn't remember. Well, he would just start off the conversation by telling her that his wife didn't understand him. At least then, she would see that he was married, and would know why he wouldn't fuck her.

God! His cock was spasming again. He stood next to her in the elevator, not noticing which button she had pushed. While she didn't have her arm around him, she was still standing so close to him that she seemed to want to blend into his body. The softness and warmth of her flesh was clearly transmitted to him through her several layers of clothing, making him wish that he wasn't married. Yes, fucking her would be really something.

He was shocked when the elevator doors opened and he found that he was on his own floor. A wave of guilt washed over him, and he nervously looked down both ends of the halls, checking to see if his wife was out. She wasn't, but he could almost feel her presence as he walked past his apartment door.

His shock and guilt increased when he noticed that Niven had stopped at the door right next to his own. Having her live in the same building was nice... but right next door? For a moment he thought that perhaps he should just tell her to forget the whole thing. He was about to when she opened up her door and motioned him in.

"Just make yourself at home," she said, setting her keys down on a small table. "Can I get you something to drink? It's cheaper here than across the street, and a lot nicer."

"Niven..." Mark said, smiling, trying to say something that would make her realize that things had gone a little too far already. If he weren't so close to his own apartment, he wouldn't have felt so jumpy, but this was too much of a coincidence. Having a nice looking ready to fuck woman like Niven just on the other side of his walls was really asking for trouble, and while Mark didn't mind excitement, this was really stretching things far. Kate would definitely find out about Niven. There was no way he would be able to hide anything he did. Better to cut it off right here and now.

But Niven either didn't hear him or didn't want to. Mark took a seat on her couch and watched her as she went into the kitchen to pour the both of them a drink. Just looking at her move in her cat-like way weakened his resolve, and he decided that he would just play the thing out. After all, she could come on to him all she wanted, but he was certain that he could resist.

His cock was really painfully swollen in his pants, and he knew that once he had bowed out gracefully from this situation, he would swallow all his pride and fuck the living daylights out of Kate. At least then, maybe things would work out between them. That had been the cause of their problems... his thinking that he didn't have enough time to fuck her this morning. He almost laughed as he thought of what his wife would say if she caught him fucking another woman after what had happened today.

"What's so funny, love?" Niven said as she took a seat next to him on the couch. Mark was pleasantly drunk, and thinking about his wife had occupied his mind enough so that he hadn't really paid too much attention to Niven's leaning forward.

"Oooohhh... nothing," he told her as he took the drink she offered.

Niven sipped on hers and decided that things were moving just a little too slow. Martin had told her that being the least bit subtle was totally unnecessary. He had told her to pull all the stops and not worry about the consequences. Up to this point she had been keeping to the form and playing the game, but Mark was in her apartment now, and he appeared to be just a little apprehensive. She sensed that he was also slightly uncomfortable being so close to his own apartment, even though for some reason he hadn't told her that he lived right next door. There was no way he could know that she already knew that, so she assumed that he was just waiting for a good time to tell her.

And she wasn't going to let him do that. She had been on the attack ever since she had sat next to him in the bar, and she wasn't going to let up now.

The slightly drunk husband drank from his glass, feeling as though he were regaining control of himself. Now that he was so close to his own apartment, he could tell Niven that this little game had to come to an end. Damn, he thought to himself. If only she lived on another street. Having the proverbial "other woman" not only living in the same building but living in the next apartment was really asking for trouble. The time had come to level with Niven here and now.

But as this thought flashed to his mind, he found himself staring at the beaming face of Niven, at the all-encompassing sex that seemed to drip from every inch of her luscious skin, the full rich softness of her firm, high breasts. Shit! He'd like to tweak her nipples into erection, take each one in his mouth and roll it around and around with his tongue.

Again he felt his cock jerk into sudden, instant hardness, as though it were alive, straining for release from its cloth prison. He sighed deeply, taking a deep breath to tell Niven that she was really a nice person, but that he didn't want to do anything... well, tell her that he couldn't do anything. His eyes went to Niven's face.

She was looking directly at the bulge in his pants.

"Uuuuuummmmmm... I like a man who has an erection like that," she said, knowing that she would shock him so much that he wouldn't have a chance to think.

She was right. Mark's mouth fell nearly to the floor!

"I... I... I..." he stammered, feeling his face turning a beet red.

"I'll bet you want to put that big hard cock in me, don't you," she breathed. "You want to put that cock of yours right between my legs and fuck me, right?"

"Jesus," Mark hissed, feeling his strength leave him. Her timing was perfect. He could hear his mental voice telling her that something like that was out of the question, but he couldn't make the words form in his mouth. He could have handled her if she had just made the suggestion that they go to bed or something, but the graphic blatantness of her words took all the wind out of him. He had never been seduced like that, and her words threw him completely off balance. His balls began to ache from the presence of quickly gathering sperm. He needed to do something. He needed to fuck, and even though his wife was so close to him, he couldn't find the strength to just get up and leave. Niven's lovely round face held him to his seat as securely as if he had been chained.

The young blonde girl leaned close to him, and he could feel her hot breath on his cheek, like the scorching air from a branding iron. She touched his knee lightly, and her fingers seemed to burn him through the cloth. "Well, love?" she asked with raised eye-brows. "Wouldn't you like to fuck me?"

"Niven... there 's something... something..." he tried to tell her that he was married, but she broke in.

"My cunt's on fire right this minute, and the only thing that will make it feel better is a big, hard cock. A big hard cock like this one."

And with that she reached out and touched his pulsating, cloth- encased penis!

The young husband nearly leapt off the couch to the electric reaction of her fingers on his swollen, throbbing member. Niven cooed softly as she lightly traced her fingers along its searing length. She inched her hips closer to his, pressing her breasts lightly against his arm. Then she leaned over and found his jaw line with her lips, tracing a pattern upward along her cheek. Her fiery pointed tongue lashed out like a whip against his skin, freezing Mark in his sitting position while her hand pressed harder down in his greatly swollen penis.

"Niven... I... we... this... you don't understand..."

His words were barely audible, and Niven ignored them completely. Obviously Mark didn't suspect that, in not fucking his wife when he had the chance, he too was more ready and eager to relieve himself.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Niven asked in a mesmeric voice. "You want to fuck me, and I want to fuck you too. Why do you think you're here?"

Mark thought quickly. He really hadn't wanted to fuck her, he decided. He had just wanted someone to be with, and she had made herself available. He wanted to tell her that, hoping that she would believe it.

"You want to fuck me... you want to fuck me... you want to fuck me..." she droned on, moving her hand over and over along his painfully throbbing cock, punctuating her words.

"No... no... I can't... I... Christ, yes... yes..."

Mark couldn't help himself. In the back of his mind, he could see his wife watching him, but he put her out of his thoughts as he twisted his head and found Niven's lips with his own. The young blonde squealed her delight as her hand moved faster and faster along his turgid shaft, and she sucked and nibbled at his tongue, swirling her own around and around in his mouth, keeping up her attack by darting her tongue into his mouth and them withdrawing it in the rhythm of fucking with her remaining the aggressor. Without thinking, Mark's hand moved slowly up along the smooth side of Niven's body and pressed against her left breast, his fingers squeezing and kneading the soft, hot pliant flesh, then dipping inside her shirt to unbutton the garment and draw it away, exposing one naked breast with its lust-hard nipple and dark pink aureole. He could feel the wetness from the seminal fluid which had seeped from the gland at the hard tip of his cock as she continued to massage him through his pants.

Then, suddenly, with his fingers kneading the soft resilient flesh of her round, firm breast and his massive erect cock jerking nearly out of control, the full impact of what he was doing blasted into his mind.

Christ! There was no way Kate wouldn't know what he had done! She would find out! She really wasn't all that stupid! Living next to the woman he was fucking instead of his wife was just foolishness!

He pulled himself desperately from Niven, yanking his mouth away from hers and turning his body away from here so that her hand left his bulging cock. His face was flushed with his desperate attempt to regain control over himself. He averted his eyes from the lovely blonde woman.

"What's the matter?" she asked coyly. "Don't tell me... let me guess. You're a married man, and you're worried about what your wife might think."

Mark opened his mouth. He was going to say something like that, and he was certain that, now that at least part of the truth was out, she would understand and just let him leave. He started to add that he was her next-door neighbor, but she smiled at him the way she had been smiling all evening... coyly, seductively, teasingly.

"I'd say you don't have much of a wife if you were sitting all alone in a bar after a hard day at the office," she observed. "Besides, I've felt enough of that nice penis of yours to know that there's plenty of you to go around."

"No..." he said, his throat dry and rasping, "I can't. Kate would... I mean..."

"I don't care about your wife, and neither should you. I just want you to fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

"NO!" he shouted, a surge of strength rushing through him, enabling him to jump from the couch. His heart was hammering in his chest, and he was aware that his cock was still seeping hot droplets of pre-cum into his pants. He started walking to the door, seeing that he had to get away. There was no way he could make this woman understand everything. Not now! Maybe tomorrow he would be able to talk to her.

He was half-way across the room when he heard the low, throaty voice of Niven calling him.

"Where are you going, Big Fellow?"

He turned around to tell her that he was her neighbor, his last ditch effort to make her see how impossible this whole thing was, but when he saw her, his words froze in his throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.