Animal-Loving Bride - Cover

Animal-Loving Bride

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While the newly married couple are having a spat after their honeymoon, the next door neighbors are having a great time in bed with their pet dog, while listening in. The next door neighbors decide that they are going to get the newlyweds into 'seperate' beds before they make up from their spat. After the husband is seduced, he walks in on his newly-married wife having anal sex with the another man. Read on to see what happens after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Wheeeewwwww... will you listen to them!" Martin Delany laughed as he pressed his ear to the wall of his apartment that was next to the Hutch's kitchen. "Sounds like the newly-weds are having a little spat."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuu..." Niven Mandel moaned from their bedroom. If there was anything she hated, it was being awakened by the screaming of other people. God knows she had had enough of that when she had been living at the Half-Way house. Fucking little kids! They were always crying about something! At sixteen, the lovely blonde girl felt that she was well above all the simple things that the people at the run-away shelter had been trying to teach her. Arithmetic, reading, history... all those things were all right for the children, but Niven knew that there was more to life than those fucking books. Shit... that was why she had run away from home to begin with.

"Come on, lovey-cunt," Martin said in a cheery voice. "Let's get that luscious body out of bed. Something tells me that there's an adventure ahead of us."

Again Niven moaned, but as Martin lit another cigarette, his third of the morning, he could hear her stirring, and he knew that she would shortly appear at the kitchen doorway, looking as though she had just gotten out of bed, but no less lovely for that.

Martin sat back in his chair and smiled as he heard the door of the next apartment slam. Yes... there was an adventure in the making, and if there was anything Martin liked, it was adventure. God knows life was fucking boring enough.

Martin was a member of that rare breed of man. Blessed with a powerful body and a father who had made an incredible killing in the stock market, Martin had attended four years at Columbia University, graduated fourth from the top in his class, and then realized that he had been wasting his time. As soon as he graduated, his father presented him with some fifty thousand dollars and told him to spend it as he wanted.

Martin went right out, bought a car and headed cross-country, stopping here and there as he chose, living like a king where ever he was and when he got tired, moving on.

He had been doing that for almost a year now, and he enjoyed the thrill of coming into a new place, meeting new people and interweaving his life with theirs. He had gotten the idea from a television show, and he knew he was lucky in being able to afford living like that. He hadn't had a job since he was a freshman in college, and he wasn't bothered a bit by that fact. He loved the freedom of being able to just come as he pleased, live like he wanted and leave when he felt like it.

When he had come to St. Paul a little less than a month ago, he had been wandering around one of the poorer sections of the city... the type of place he had come to know would have women like Niven... eager to get out of what ever trap they were in. He'd met her at her job, provided to her by the halfway house, and they hit it off. Niven's eyes sparkled when he told her what he had been doing, and she decided that she would do as he asked her, which was to take an apartment in one of the nicer sections of the city and see what happened. God knew she was pretty unhappy at her agency, and with nothing to lose, the two signed a one year lease at a rather nice, if small, apartment.

Taking a deep drag on his cigarette, Martin had to smile as he remembered signing on as husband and wife. If there was anything about Niven, it was that she didn't look sixteen. The reasonably hard life she had been living since she'd run away from home had given her a mature, if kinky, outlook on life. The landlord really believed Martin's con-job that he and Niven were newly-weds just starting out, and had even made the comment that they were living right next to the two other newly-weds... or would be when they returned from their honeymoon.

Yes, thought Martin, butting his smoke, things just had a way of always working out. Having money was sure nice, and knowing how to use it was even nicer. He'd been getting just a little tired of moving around so often, and he decided that he would stay in St. Paul... at least for a couple of months. It was time to start taking stock and make plans. Or at least rest some.

And if there was anything that could keep him in St. Paul for a little while longer, it was the argument he had just heard between Mark and Kate. He could smell adventure in the air, and Martin had no greater love than adventure!

A faint animal whine and a furry brushing against his leg interrupted his thoughts, and he looked down to see Siegfried looking up at him. Hell, he had known Niven was more wanton than most of the women he had been with in his travels, but until she had demanded that he get her a German shepherd, he really hadn't known how wanton. She'd explained to him that one of the ladies that ran the house had kept a dog, and Niven had quickly discovered why. That lady's dog was the best little fucker Niven had ever known, though the young blonde girl really hadn't known all that many, and she demanded that Martin buy her one... just to keep her happy when Martin wasn't around, she had explained. Martin didn't give a shit. He'd seen worse things in his travels, and he never seemed to tire of watching Niven and Siegfried go at it. The thing she had for that dog was something Martin had only heard about in whispers, and he was glad to be seeing something like it first hand.

"Well, Siegfried, ol' boy," Martin said, patting the great dog between his ears. "You look a trifle hungry."

Siegfried and Martin got along rather well, and at the sound of Martin's soothing voice, the huge dog began to prance about. Sighing, remembering that it was really Niven's job to feed Siegfried, Martin nevertheless stood up to take care of him. But the dog didn't appear to be interested in food, and once Martin was out of his shallow, dream-like thoughts, he could see why. While he had been dwelling on his past, Niven had gotten out of bed.

She stood in the doorway of the kitchen, completely naked, her hair slightly tangled and falling over her pert little face.

Martin sucked in his breath. Even though he and Niven had been living together for nearly a month, he never tired of seeing her ripe nakedness. At sixteen, she was already fully developed, and he could sense that she would only get better as she grew older. Her honey-blonde hair fell gracefully to her shoulders, even tangled looking lush and full. Her eyes were the color of an untainted Minnesota lake, and her skin was the color of pure cream. Her short pert nose had a slight upturn, giving her an aristocratic appearance, and her mouth, though small, was well formed with lush, full lips. Her shoulders were completely feminine, rounded, soft and gently sloping. Her breasts were firm, hard and fully rounded, thrusting from her delicate chest like two fleshy mountains topped with bright red cherries, constantly distended with passion and lust. The spheres were widely spaced, and large enough for Martin to fuck his huge, hard cock between them when he wanted. Her belly, flat and flawless, followed the ripe swell of her slim, though rounded hips, forming an hour-glass just above her ass-cheeks.

But what Martin loved the most was the perfect triangle of her cuntal hair, as golden and thick as the hair on her head, the inverted rounded tip pointing directly to her seething, always- ready cuntal lips. As he stared at her standing in the doorway, he felt his cock give a little lurch. Shit! He knew there wouldn't be any argument between them about fucking this morning. Niven was ready, eager and willing to fuck whenever Martin said the word... which was quite often. Sometimes ten times a day.

"Uuuuuuuummmmmmm... I thought you were going to sleep late this morning," she said in a still sleepy voice as she nakedly walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. Of all the women Martin had spent any time with, Niven had to be the most totally unabashed. She took a deep thrill just from being naked with him, as though she could sense that with him, she was totally safe. He knew she had gone through some pretty rough times, and her nakedness, while sensual, also meant that she trusted him. Martin liked that.

"Uuhh... I was," he stammered, finding her nakedness rather distracting. Again his cock spasmed in his pants. He'd give her a little time to wake up before he fucked her though. They'd had quite a session last night, and she was obviously not quite recovered from it. A cup of coffee, a little conversation, and she would be ready to go. "But that little spat next door woke me up too."

He lit another cigarette and rested his head in his hands, staring long and hard at the sensually swelling mounds of her completely unfettered breasts, already shimmering with mounting passion as she became more and more awake.

"What the fuck's the matter with them anyway?" Niven asked. "Shit... it sounded like he didn't want to fuck his wife."

"That's exactly what it was all about," Martin answered. "He didn't think there was enough time. Something about how he had to get to his new job."

"I've never heard of a man who doesn't want to fuck his wife as often as he can," Niven commented thoughtfully.

"There are men like that," Martin told her. "I've seen them. Some guy has a real nice piece of ass and all he wants to do is look at her."

" I can't imagine anything better than fucking," Niven said in a voice that let Martin know she was becoming more and more awake.

"And neither can Kate," he said. "That young wife wants her husband's cock so bad she can taste it. You were trying to get back to sleep, but I was listening to them. She was so pissed at him for not fucking her that she threw something at him."

"Nice way to begin a marriage."

"Yeah... and a better way to end one."

"Well... we don't have to worry about them. They have their life to live, and we have ours."

"That's right, and starting real soon, our life and theirs are going to mesh."

"Huh?"

"We're going to help them."

"Are you kidding?" Niven asked, leaning back and looking at him as though she couldn't believe what he had said. For a moment, Martin was totally distracted by a full view of her naked body as she sat. There was no denying the fact... Niven carried herself naked the same way she did with clothes on. She was acting so naturally that Martin would have believed her if she told him she didn't know she was naked. He gathered his thoughts and resumed his conversation, feeling his cock expand in his pants all the more.

"No, I meant it. You and I are going to help them."

"Why? It's none of our business. They made their bed. I say let them sleep in it."

"Come on, Niven," Martin said in a voice that was somewhat scolding. "If I wanted to forget about other people, I would have stayed in my parents' pad in New York... and I would have left you at the half-way house."

He could see the reaction of his words right away on Niven's lovely face. At first she had been hurt, but she could see, after a little thought, what he was saying.

"You of all people should be able to understand that," he continued. "Here's a chance for you to actually do something. I think this is just the thing you need. Something to give your life worth."

"Your cock is all I need to give my life worth," she said, lowering her head teasingly and smiling at him. For a moment, Martin thought his words had fallen on deaf ears, but as he looked at her, he realized that this was just her way of telling him she understood. Then she gave a little wink. "Have you got something in mind?"

"Hummmmmmm... aside from fucking you, no. But I like to do my thinking after my mind's been cleared. And right now, the only way to do that is to fuck you hard and deep. Me and Siegfried both. Something might come to me."

Niven smiled over the top of her coffee cup as she noticed that Martin's eyes were roaming over her lush nakedness, stopping here and there, but lingering long and hard on the generous swell of her fully rounded breasts. She knew he loved her breasts almost as much as he loved her cunt. She could still remember the first time he had planted the full length of his massive cock in the soft sensual valley they formed, stroking back and forth until his scalding semen spilled out from the bulbous, mushroom-shaped head, forming a warm, friendly pool between her chin and her pliant globes. It had been an experience she never thought she would enjoy as much as she had. She could actually see, as well as feel, his cock exploding his love-juice, and while he had used both his hands to push her breasts tightly together, sandwiching his penis, she had fingered her seething pussy, orgasming at the same time as Martin had. It was things like that... Martin's ability to deviate from what people considered normal, that really excited Niven.

"You got something special in mind about fucking me?" she asked, finishing her coffee and slowly coming to a standing position.

Martin regarded her for a long moment letting his eyes roam freely over her shamelessly exposed body. When he let them focus on the golden triangle of her pussy, already glistening slightly with her mounting sexual excitement, he smiled, picturing in his mind what he was going to do.

"Yeah... I got a little something I think you might like," he said, coming around from his side of the table.

Dropping slowly to his knees, he began to lick the warm smooth flesh of her inner thighs, starting near her knees, and moving slowly upward toward the pink; curl-framed lips of her rapidly moistening cunt.

His coal-black eyes glittered lustfully as they fixed on the narrow pink slit where a tiny dew drop of moisture glistened from the lovely Niven's eager passionate response. Reaching the already quivering lips of her vagina, the lusting young wanderer flicked out his warm tongue tip, licking the pungent nectar from Niven's palpitating pussy. Then he slid his tongue into the depths of the moist valley between Niven's thighs, lightly tracing the thin coral line separating the vaginal lips upward to the swelling bud of her pink clitoris, grinning knowingly as he heard the young blonde girl gasp with her rapidly mounting excitement.

"Uuuuuuuummmmmmm... I love the way you lick my cunt," she said, her voice dreamy and languid.

With his thumbs, the crouching black-haired young man spread apart the moistly clinging flesh of Niven's pussy lips, until the tiny throbbing clitoris was completely exposed to his view. He dipped his face forward and eagerly began to suck on the sensitive area as the lovely young girl swayed back and forth and sighed in growing abandon. Martin pressed her backwards toward her chair while Siegfried, aware that something wonderful was going to happen, sat patiently, his ears perked for the command he had been trained to wait for.

Niven was already feeling sensually giddy. She felt so much more grown up when Martin made love to her, and when her knees caught on the edge of the chair, she collapsed limply back on the seat. She allowed the passionate sensations to sweep through her, and she was only vaguely aware of Martin's strong, caressing hands pressing her beautifully shaped legs up and back, pushing them until her knees were pressed against her breasts. She lifted her head to watch, her mind reeling with the storm of lust sweeping through her, as Martin deliberately buried his handsome face into her upturned loins to lick and suck at her moist hot cunt with lascivious fury and hunger.

Martin's own cock was getting harder and more painfully swollen, but he tried not to think about it. He loved licking pussy, and he liked sucking at Niven's cunt more than any other he had found. There was something about this young wanton that fate had provided him that excited him more than he would have thought possible. She was certainly as eager to learn all about life as he was!

As Martin's pleasure-giving tongue darted out, slicing up through her straining throbbing cunt like a knife through soft butter, Niven surrendered to the shocks of pleasure rippling delightfully through her body. She moaned softly, delighting in the sensations his tongue was sparking in her vagina, and she opened her eyes just enough to see Siegfried sitting impatiently beside Martin, eagerly looking at her seething vagina, waiting for his turn to mount her. It was all she could do not to beg Martin to allow the wonderful dog to fuck her then and there, but she knew that if she allowed Martin to move at his own speed, she would derive still more pleasure than if she allowed her whims to carry her.

Her rational thought began slipping quickly from her mind as her body responded more and more to the skillful tonguing she was receiving. Martin's oral manipulations of her sex-inflamed, quivering vagina were beginning to drive her insane. Her cream- white flanks began jerking forward, burying Martin's flicking tongue in her up to its roots.

Nothing mattered to her by this point... nothing but the reality of the probing tongue that crept so sensually up into her hot steaming vaginal furrow. Her soft smooth buttocks began to squirm desperately in the seat of the chair as the searing hot lashes of passion licked maddeningly at her nakedly quivering body. Arching her back wildly, she thrust her pelvis upward, frantically grinding her seething wet cunt up tightly into Martin's face. She writhed her trembling ass in tight frenzied circles, struggling for the release that was now so close.

But then, suddenly, Martin stopped his wonderful licking motions and raised his head with difficulty from between the vice- like grip of Niven's thighs.

"Oooohhh... GOD! Why'd you stop? I was just about to cum... Don't stop licking my cunt... don't stop..."

She opened her eyes and looked at her lover with a frustration- contorted face.

"Don't worry," Martin said, coming to a standing position. "That was just a little warm up... something to make sure that you really like what's going to happen to you next."

He reached down and pulled her up from the chair. Her lust- weakened body was like a rag doll, and she swayed dizzily as she gained her footing on the floor. For a moment, she was totally confused, but her lust-glazed eyes brightened as she watched him open his jeans and pull them down off his body, revealing the massive expanse of his fully erect penis, throbbing and pulsing with the excitement he had brought upon himself with his cunt licking. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of the thing, and suddenly her mouth was watering. It was huge and thick and so delicious looking. She had only a hazzy idea of what he was going to do, but as long as it involved that wonderful-looking penis, she was all set.

Martin placed his hands on the softness of her shoulders and spun her around. Then he took her seat on the chair and opened his muscular, hairy thighs, spreading them as far apart as he could. "Now... suppose you get down and suck this cock of mine. Siegfried will take care of that pussy for you."

Not thinking of anything else but the fiery passion that was blazing like a forest fire in her loins, Niven did as she was asked, scrambling down on her hands and knees with her head positioned between her lover's thighs. Martin's incredible tonguing of her anxious pussy had completely destroyed her thought process, and she wanted nothing but the quelling of passion ripping through her itching, burning cunt like a hot wind. She sighed and quivered in rapture as she stared hungrily at the impossibly huge rod of lust-hardened flesh that rose like a tree from Martin's dark pubic thatch. She had sucked his penis several times before, but this time it looked so large... so mammoth. Uuuuuuuuummmmmmm... the whole length of his cock was mapped with blue pulsing veins. She mumbled in her hunger and poised her head so that her lips were barely touching the bulbous, blunt end of his visibly throbbing penis. Now it was her turn to tease him!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.