Animal-Loving Bride - Cover

Animal-Loving Bride

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While the newly married couple are having a spat after their honeymoon, the next door neighbors are having a great time in bed with their pet dog, while listening in. The next door neighbors decide that they are going to get the newlyweds into 'seperate' beds before they make up from their spat. After the husband is seduced, he walks in on his newly-married wife having anal sex with the another man. Read on to see what happens after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Her internal mechanism waking her up moments before the alarm was due to ring, lovely, petite Kate Hutch opened her pale hazel eyes and stared at the clock resting on the night stand beside her half of the bed. She watched as the second hand made another sweep, using the minute to bring herself to full consciousness before she drew one naked arm from the loving warmth of her blankets and pushed in the button, making sure that her husband, sleeping next to her was not disturbed.

She shivered slightly as she brought her arm back under the blankets, her fingers brushing lightly first against her satin- smooth flesh, and then against the muscular hardness of Mark's powerful body. She turned over lightly, making sure that he did not waken because of her movements, and allowed her eyes to fix on his handsome, rugged face. She couldn't hold back a face- splitting smile of total, unfettered love as she stared at him, watching him with his mouth slightly open, his breath rasping in a half snore, half hiss. A tear of happiness came to her eyes, and she bit on her lower lip, her cunt already seeping its warm lubrication as she anticipated the pleasures he would be bringing her in just a short time. Uuuuuummmmmm... It was all she could do to not think about how things had been with her before she married him less than a month ago, on the day after their graduation from college. Even though she had been dating him for almost a year at that point, she had never allowed him to go all the way with her. His hands would roam lightly, lovingly over the soft suppleness of her firm young body, dipping here and there, pressing against her sensitive, swollen breasts through her blouse or shirt, rubbing tightly against her vagina through her skirt or jeans, exciting her to no end. But she had remained steadfast in her desire to be a virgin when she married, and she had managed to uphold that promise to herself, keeping her hymen intact until that first satisfying thrust of her husband's thick cock up into the moist, hot depths of her vagina, tearing her maidenhood forever...

And making her see that she had been a fool for putting off such incredible pleasure until she was married. The delicious pleasure of having her vagina filled with the searing hardness of his cock until she was certain it would split at the seams... the indescribable bliss of feeling his mammoth shaft of lust-engorged flesh dragging across the throbbing little bud of her quiveringly excited clitoris... the amazement she experienced as she felt Mark's ballooned-cock swelling even more right before he flooded her pussy channel with the scalding river of his thick, creamy semen at the precise moment she washed her own cum juices around his deeply implanted cock...

Uuuuuummmmmm... She thought passionately as she rested her gaze on Mark's handsome face. As long as she lived, she knew she would be bathing in the sensuous after glow of her first fucking. And while she was just a little disappointed that she had put off receiving the pleasures of sex that were hers as a woman, she relished in the fact that her husband, her own Mark, was able to provide her with those pleasures again and again, just as he had for two solid weeks on their honeymoon. Even though they had flown from St. Paul to the west coast, they were hardly ever out of their hotel room. The days then had all seemed to blend into one tremendous orgasm as Mark taught her the pleasures of sex one step at a time. Things that Kate had thought were dirty or perverse were shown to her patiently by her husband. She remembered the initial revulsion she had felt as he trailed his lips lightly along the flat expanse of her belly, inching closer and closer to the flaming red triangle of her glistening cuntal mound, nibbling with his mouth at the stray wisps of hair at the base of her abdomen. She had tried to tell him that she did not want him to kiss her there, but before she got the words out of her mouth, he had sliced his tongue through the passion-flushed lips of her seething cunt, bringing her such pleasure that she was utterly speechless.

Then he had fucked her with his tongue, flashing the warm, damp organ in and out with such skill that she thought he had another cock coming out of his mouth. The exquisite pleasure she had felt as she orgasmed against his tightly pressed lips had been wonderful. There were no other words for it!

And then he suggested that she take his cock into her mouth, and again she had felt an initial wave of revulsion. She could remember the conversation word by word as she lay on her side, her hazel eyes gazing at the sleeping form of her husband.

"You... you mean... you want me to take... your... your cock in my mouth?" "Do you love me?" he had asked patiently.

"Of course, but..."

"And do you trust me?'.'

"Yes, but..."

"I think you'll like it. What have you got to lose?"

And even though she was certain that she wouldn't like it, she decided that she would give it a try.

And was she ever pleasantly surprised, she reflected. She lashed out with her tiny pink tongue experimentally, and found that the sensation of her husband's cock was wonderful... different than anything she could think of. Eagerly, she experimented some more, ovalling her lips and inserting the hugely swollen, mushroom-shaped head of his penis into the warm wet cavern of her mouth shivering with the strangeness and deliciousness of the act. She swirled her tongue around and around the bloated shaft of her husband's penis, coating it totally with the heated wetness of her saliva. Then she moved her lips down to his scrotum, where his huge, sperm-filled balls hung loose and free. She cradled them in one palm while she stroked and squeezed with the other, never once taking her mouth away from her husband's towering rod of flesh.

And then she re-inserted his cock into her mouth, taking the hot shaft as deeply into her throat as was humanly possible, sucking and licking as through her very life depended on it, reveling in her new-found knowledge, and delighting when, finally, her husband ejaculated a river of sperm into her face, ballooning her cheeks and forcing her to swallow each precious drop lest she choke on the waves of cum flooding her gullet.

And there had been more during those two weeks... so much more than Kate was certain she would never tire of the memories. She remembered Mark taking her from behind... taking her as they both stood... sixty- nining...

But the greatest pleasure of all had been last night. Seeing that Mark was still sound asleep, Kate closed her eyes and allowed her mind to drift to the recent past, remembering everything that happened as though she was actually going through everything again.

They had just made the trip from the St. Paul airport to the apartment they were renting until Mark managed to find the type of house they were looking for. They were suffering from a little jet lag, although they had become used to the west coast time. Even though it was mid-night in St. Paul, their bodies were telling them that it was only ten in the evening, and they were still carrying over much of the exuberance brought about by their incredible two weeks.

Mark had laughingly carried her across the threshold of their apartment, and then set her down in the middle of the floor while he went back to collect their bags. As she stood and watched Mark hoist the four suitcases and bring them in, she had to chuckle. Two of them hadn't even been opened, since they had spent so much time naked with each other. It was a Sunday evening. Mark would have to be going to work the next day, and Kate would start her life as a housewife. She and Mark had talked about the possibility of her getting a job, but at the moment, there were a number of things that had to be done, and Kate was going to use her spare time to get those things organized.

As she watched Mark bringing in their baggage, she could sense that the honeymoon was almost over... Almost but not quite. There was still one more night left, and she was determined that she was going to make the best of what was left.

"Whew... these things are really heavy," Mark breathed, setting them down on the inside of the door. "Next time we go on a honeymoon, suppose we take about half these things."

He looked up to see his new wife smiling at him, her hands demurely folded in front of her, resting lightly on her loins.

"Suppose we go on a honeymoon next week," she said teasingly.

"Fat chance," he said, not quite picking up on his wife's seductive smile yet. "Work tomorrow, and let me tell you, it'll be a long time before I can afford to take another vacation."

Kate gave a little chuckle as she stood perfectly still, watching her husband slave over the suitcases.

"The least you could do is help me with these things," he said in a playful tone.

Still she remained unmoving. While he was busy with the luggage, she decided that she would be as blatant as she had ever been in her life. She slipped out of her coat, the thought of what was about to happen filling her with a thrill she had never known before... not even on her wedding night. Then, Mark had slowly stripped her, taking the part of the aggressor while he taught her the things she would have to know. This time, she would show him that she had learned her lessons well.

After her coat was off, she began unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall open and allowing her full, luscious breasts to separate, unhindered by a bra. And while her husband was still busy with the suitcases, she kicked off her shoes. Finally, she gave a little child-like giggle.

"Hey, I could really use some...

He started to say something, lifting his head to look at her while he talked. But suddenly he stopped as he saw his wife revealing her mature, lovely nakedness to him.

"Jesus," he hissed, at first not able to believe that she was actually doing something like this.

Kate placed her hands behind her, allowing him an unadulterated view of her half-nakedness. For a moment, Mark didn't know what he should do, then he decided that there was no point in just looking at her like this.

His form was almost a blur as he raced across the room, slipped his arm around her waist and drew her half-naked body to him. His mouth came down hard to claim her rosy pouted lips, and Kate shivered as she realized that the honeymoon was not yet over. Come hell or high water, they had at least one more passion-filled night together, and they were going to make the most of it.

As they faced each other for a moment, Mark's eyes drank in the budding beauty of the woman he had recently married, seeing her pouting, upturned breast mounds, wide-spaced, large and firm. The stretch pants she had worn for the trip home followed her body like a second skin, revealing her tiny, nipped-in waist, and he felt her belly pull in to form a little hollow. He gave a low throaty moan of his own as he crushed her delicately feminine body close in the circle of his arms, his lips seeking hers and finding them soft, pliant and ready.

He kissed her then, his throat making little animal sounds as her mouth parted and her tongue darted hungrily past his teeth, the familiar honeyed taste of her driving through him to produce a jerking of his penis against the confinement of his pants. She shivered as he smoothed his hands over the softness of her back, dropping them lower to fondle and massage the swelling mounds of her buttocks.

Then her handsome brown haired husband pulled her tight against his loins, the lithe muscles of her buttocks working in his hands as she undulated gently up against him. For long moments, she savored the erotic probings they made with their tongues. Then she shivered with her mounting excitement as he slipped her blouse over the smooth roundness of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. The deep kiss was unbroken as his hands slid down her now naked back and his thumbs hooked in the waistband of her stretch pants, gently pulling them down over the ripeness of her buttocks and down further still to mid-thigh, carrying her thin, skimpy bikini panties with them.

He drew the red triangle of her pelvis to him, and his tongue snaked out to pressure deeper through the warm wet cavern of her mouth. She moaned with desire and flexed her hips, pressuring herself in tighter against him. Her body shuddered softly when his tongue made electrifying contact with hers deep in her mouth.

Arching her buttocks just enough so she could remove the rest of her clothing, she quickly slithered out of her stretch pants while Mark's tongue stabbed keeningly erotic sensations through her. Stepping out of her pants and panties, she felt the freedom of complete nakedness as she raised her hands to brush strands of her thick red hair away from her face, pushing them behind her ears.

Gently then, she backed away from her husband, saying breathily, "Mark... let's get your clothes off too..."

He looked at her and declared, "God! I hope the honeymoon is never over. I love you. I don't want you to ever forget that. And I want you."

Hearing the words made Kate feel playfully embarrassed, and she teasingly turned away from him, feeling for all the world like a bride once more.

"I want you too..." she said. Somehow, this was just a little different than the passion they had experienced in their hotel room, and all the more delicious for that.

He slipped his arms under hers, from behind, and cupped her breasts in his hands. Nuzzling into her neck through the cloud of red curls, his hands smoothed down across the flat plane of her belly, caressingly, to play over her abdomen, one sliding on down to the silken triangle where he used the tip of his middle finger to titillate the short length of her fully hardened clitoris. Damn! She was a far cry from the sexually frightened girl she had been when he had first met her. She was really hot!

She leaned back against him, her eyes closed and her breath coming jerkily through half-parted lips. The sparks of sexual excitement in her were being fanned into licking flames of desire.

She turned in the full circle of his arms, raw passion flushing her face, her eyes glazing as he held her close. Mark felt her hips moving up against him, the warmth of her transmitted to him through the cloth of his pants. She tilted her head up to be kissed... and her hips, undulatingly urgent, told him to hurry.

Mark accepted the invitation of her lips. Their mouths met, welded, and tongues thrust and parried, probing, tasting and ravaging, as a riotous welter of sensation slashed at their genitals.

His hands went exploring, moving down her back to the rounded moons of her ass to feel them squirm in his palms again.

Kate's hand slid down between them, to feel the pulsingly hard shaft of his cock. She remembered the massive adequacy of it, as she found the prominent bulge in his pants and outlined it with her fingers, a thrill stabbing her deep inside when she made the electric contact. She moved her hand along its rock-hard length... remembering the fear she had felt when she saw it the first time... remembering the ecstasy it had brought her since.

Twisting her head aside, she gasped, "God!... Mark... Now... please. I want you to fuck me now... quick!"

To accent her words, her hands went to work. She undid the buckle of his belt, her fingers zipping down his fly, her knowing hand reaching in to find and free his eagerly throbbing cock, bringing its massive hardness out into the cool air to fondle and tease to complete readiness. The lovely young wife gasped as she felt the surprising length and thickness of it again, its blood- heated warmth sensually penetrating the palm of her slender hand which could not encompass it. Her touch brought it to even greater hardness, and with a heightened feeling of awe, she began to explore it. She used her nails to scrape gently along its rigid length, knowing that it would give him a charge. Her reward came instantly. She felt its lustful, expanding throb, accompanied by his low moan of pleasure. No... the honeymoon was not yet over... and it never would be!

While she played there below, Mark began tearing off his clothes, ridding himself of jacket and shirt. Bare to the waist now, he felt one of her hands snake down between his legs to cup and cradle his cum-filled balls. Again she used her nails to taunt, and he gasped out loud, the sensations sparking his massive penis to jerk and exude a viscous tear of heated pre-cum.

Feeling the pulsing, blood-swollen girth of her husband's cock in her hand, Kate suddenly shifted both hands to the towering shaft. She squeezed hard and held it for a couple beats of his pulse. Mark groaned again and gripped the waistband of his pants and shorts to pull them down over his hips, exposing his naked loins to her completely. Then, using both hands, she began to twist the loose folds of skin along its hardened length, her hands moving in opposite directions as though she were wringing out a freshly laundered garment.

The erotic sensations stabbed through his lust-engorged cock like a thousand pricking needles of fire. God! He had to get his cock into her... and fast! He stepped back away from her, leaning over to rid himself of his shoes so he could get his pants off. Quickly, the handsome brown- haired man shed his remaining clothes, tossing them carelessly aside in his rush, then he turned back to his eager wife, who had been reluctant to release him for even a moment.

Reaching down, he grasped her under her arms, and she was forced, reluctantly, to let his jerking cock slide from her hand. His arms went around her, his hands dropping down to the smooth suppleness of her buttocks to feel the silky, lithe flesh of her body under his loving hands.

Then, pulling her tight in against him, he pushed the hardened rod of his massive penis between her thighs, thrusting it into the tangled red curls of the pubic hair lining her pulsing cuntal passage. He moved it back and forth there, against her naked pussy-flesh, feeling the smooth moisture of her warmly throbbing cunt flow over his passion-heated hardness.

The firmly pointed buds of her erected nipples thrust into his chest as her arms went around him. Then parting her thighs slightly, Kate dropped her hand down to grasp his slim hard- muscled buttocks, pulling him in until their loins met, brown pubic hair meshed with red, and his cock- head nestled solidly all the way up between her legs in the moist warmth of her pussy. The huge bulbous head of his penis was taunting her tightly puckered little anal lips.

Kate leaned back away from him, breaking the circle of his arms, and with a guttural groan, Mark scooped up the lovely young woman who was his wife and carried her into the bedroom. It was like a repetition of what they had been doing over the last two weeks, but Kate knew that she would never get tired or bored of having her husband's penis plunging deeply into her sizzling liquid cuntal flesh. She could eat too much, overwork, but she could never get enough of her husband's cock. He had taught her well over the last two weeks, and she squealed her delight as he carried her through the apartment.

Breathing hard, he laid her down on the huge king-sized bed that came with the apartment. Lying on her back, her thighs spread, ready to receive him, her hands flitted narcissistically over her breasts, fondling them and cupping them in lewd invitation, then sliding over her flat belly, down the outside of her thighs and back up the inner softness to the thick red jungle of her cuntal down which she rubbed while she waited for him to mount her.

Mark glanced down between her thighs. He felt now as he had felt the first time they had fucked... loving, patient, eager and more than willing to bring her the pleasure she so desperately wanted from him. And there was the feeling of incredible warmth and desire that burned painfully now in his cock, a gnawing passion for her, a hunger... and a satisfaction in the knowledge that he had transformed her from a lovely young woman who was almost afraid of sex into a passionate lover... a wife who could meet his needs in every sense of the word.

Kate sensed that he liked what he saw, and she responded with an immediate wider spreading of her thighs and a totally unobstructed view of her trembling pussy lips, now fully opened to his eager stare. Mark stood there, transfixed for a moment, hypnotized by the raw sensual beauty of his lovely wife. There was a thin line of moisture along the rim of her parted vaginal flanges, a narrow trail of warm wetness along the slit of her cunt as she exposed herself, without shame, to him.

"You're so lovely... so beautiful!" Mark said, feeling almost like a little boy. He tried to restrain himself, though he would have liked nothing better than to drop on all fours and bury his tongue in that softly pulsating crevice between her trim, naked thighs. Kate was hot... more so than she had ever been, and he was determined that he was going to take full advantage of her. He was going to allow himself to be sucked into the whirlpool of her steeped passion, take his cues from her. He would never have thought, a year ago, that she could be like this, but he wasn't going to think about that. This was his woman, his wife, and he was going to give her the fucking of her life.

Kate grinned up at him, measuring his response as she moistened her pink lips with her pointed tongue, rolling it slowly from side to side.

Mark stood there for a moment, his long thick cock jutting out from his hairy loins at an acute angle. Kate's eyes were zoomed in on it, a wanton smile creasing her pert little face. God! How badly she wanted to feel that heated hardness sawing up into her demanding cuntal sluice!

And then her impatience for him got the better of her, and lifted both her bare arms up and pulled him down onto her, opening her smooth silky thighs when they fused together, then clamping them tightly around one of his legs. Mark gasped at the incredible feel of her body, the warmly inviting suppleness of her flesh, the enticing firmness of her thighs that squeezed him like a newly awakened teenager.

As their lips met hotly together, tongues alternately pushing and pulling, she ground her naked pelvis hard against his loins. She shivered from head to toe as her voluptuous softness rubbed maddeningly against the throbbing ridge of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.