Hiking with Mom - Cover

Hiking with Mom

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: In the woods a small accident leads willing people to strange places.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Pregnancy   .

I just can't believe how it happened or what happened and neither will you, but still...

My father died when I just had turned six years old so I dont remember more of him than what mom have told me. He left a good insurance and a rather thriving business so we were well provided for, but mom worked half time anyway. Ever since my fathers death mom never have showed any interest in any other men. I think she is a beautiful woman and Im sure that many men have approached her, but as far as I know she has never let any of them near her.

Just before school was out the year that I turned thirteen mom decided that we should go hiking. She bought all the necessary things. Tent, sleeping-bags, stow and you name it and she had bought it. I wasnt that thrilled but since I love mom very much I soon was almost as enthusiastic about it as she was.

We had a conference about were to go and decided on an rather steep, woody ridge about twenty miles from home.

We started our trip to the ridge on a sunny Sunday morning and when we reached the outskirts of the ridge we found a small road leading upwards into the woods. About four kilometers up-road our car couldnt get any further so we unloaded it and locked it.

Mom marked the place on her map and off we went. It wasnt that bad walking beside mom on this warm summers day. It was very pleasant. We didn't talk much we looked and listened and smelled the more.

By midday we stopped in a little opening and unpacked the stow and some cans of food.

While mom was busy preparing our meal I spread out some spruce twigs on the ground for us to sit on.

We ate, talked a little about the day so far and soon was on our way again.

By early afternoon we reached a creek and we decided to make this our base camp. We put the tent up and again it fell upon me to prepare the ground inside and by the stow.

The inside of the tent was easy to prepare the outside took a little longer as mom said that we had to make a fireplace for a fire to keep us warm and stones wasnt that easy to find so I had to wander off a bit to collect them. I came upon a shallow bank of the creek which just invited for a bath.

I remembered the location so I could take mom there later.

I told her about it when I came back.

"We didn't bring any bathing suits," she reminded me, "but I think our undies will have to do," she added when she saw that I was a little disappointed. "But we have to wait at least an hour after we have eaten."

After the meal we were both to tired to talk we just sat there digesting our food.

"I think we'll go to bed early tonight, don't you think," mom said and then looked at me. "Is it really called 'go to bed' in a sleeping-bag?"

I just laughed.

"Call it what you will but I'm all for an early night, after a bath," I added.

"Yes. A bath. Let's go then."

I led her to the bank and she expressed her appreciation about it and started to peel off her clothes. She hang them on a bush and soon I could see my mother in her panties and bra. This wasn't new to me, but she seldom showed herself in any state of undress in front of me. She wasn't shy or anything, on the rare occasions when I had caught her in only her panties she had just smiled and casually put on something to hide her nakedness. Now

I just had to look at her while I undressed.

What I saw was nice.

A slender woman with small breasts. Wide hips and rounded thighs. Rather long legs and a flat stomach. I couldn't see anything else of her body because of her bra and panties but what I saw filled me with pride. My mother was a very beautiful woman.

I watched her little bum as she walked ahead of me into the stream.

"Oh, it's freezing cold!" she gasped as she put her foot in the streaming water.

"Chicken!" I laughed as I ran pass her into the water. I almost stopped mid-stride. It WAS cold. It was almost ice-water but I couldn't back down now. I had to take a dip. I did and gasped for air as I again surfaced and ran for shore. Thank god for mom taking towels with her. I grabbed one and started to rub myself dry.

Mom meanwhile walked into the water, bent down so her body was under the water and she to grasped for air as she stood and hurried back on land.

"Cold? It's freezing!" she shuttered while she toweled herself.

We hurriedly put our clothes back on and ran to our camp. Mom had lit a fire and we sat, side by side, shivering with cold getting warm again.

"Well, it wasn't sooo bad, was it," I finally said when we had got our warmth back.

"N-n-o-o-o," mom giggled. "I think that is what we need in the morning, not in the evening. What a way to start a day. First an ice-bath, then breakfast and after that a brisk walk."

I put out the fire while mom changed into her sleeping gear and when I came into the tent she was already deep down in her sleeping-bag and I soon followed suit.

The week passed fast and when the day came that we earlier had decided to be the last we both agreed that we should spend another couple of days in the woods.

That night we had the first stroke of bad weather. It started to rain and it rained almost the hole night but in the morning the sun again shone and the weather was warm. The ground was slippery which mom became painfully aware of just after a couple of minutes into our walk.

She stepped on a half rotten twig and slipped and fell. At that moment we were on the top of a rather steep hill and she rolled and glided all the way down. My heart almost stopped as I saw mom fall down the hillside.

Thankfully there weren't any stones sticking up and she avoided all trees and bushes on her way down.

As fast as I could I climbed and slid down the hill side and soon I was by my mothers side.

"How are you? You okay?" I wondered.

"Yes. I'm fine. But... But I think I landed in an ants nest."

She started to slap her body and tried to brush of the ants crawling all over her.

"Help me. Don't just stand there. It hurts!"

I went behind mom and started to brush of all the ants on her backside. I hesitated a little when I came to her bum. Not quit sure if it was all right to place my hands on her ass but an "Come on!" from mom made up my mind for me and I lightly brushed her tight little ass. This ass had I watched wiggle in front of me most of the time during this week and I had noticed that it was a very cute little ass. And now I could feel it. This caused my cock to swell up, not all the way to a full fledged erection but it was making a noticeable bulge in my pants. Carefully I adjusted it so my cock lay flat up against my stomach hiding it from mom if she should happen to look at it.

"Oh my god! They are all over me! Under my clothes too!" mom shrieked and started to get undressed.

True enough. There were lots and lots of ants in her clothes and on her skin.

"Come on! Help me get them off. They sting!"

Tentatively I reached out my hand and placed on my mother's soft skin. This was the first time I had touched a woman on any other part than the face or the hands. It was smooth. Not like silk or anything. It had it's own texture and it felt nice, very nice.

I slipped a hand under the back of her bra and brushed away any ants there.

Lifted the waistband of her panties and peeked down on the crack of her ass.

I almost missed the couple of ants nestled in the crack so preoccupied was I watching this two glowing halves of the top of mother's ass cheeks.

"Mom. You've got ants in your pants!" I said and as soon as I had said it I realized how stupid it sounded. Mom didn't pay attention.

"I know. Let them be for the time being. We have to get back to camp. I feel scratchy and it's smarting. I think I have something in the first aid box for bee-stings."

Mom put on her shoes but nothing else. I walked behind her as she climbed the hill and down the path to our camp. It was wonderful to be there behind her, watching her tight little ass swivel and sway and it made my cock fully erect and I could feel how the precum started to wet my boxers.

We crept into the tent and mom took out a bottle from the first aid box and dabbed the liquid on two cotton wads and handed me one.

"You have to help me," she said matter of factly.

I took one wad and started to dab the red blemishes on mother's back. And when I reached the straps of her bra I lifted them a little to reach under them.

"Wait I think it's better if I could get the bra of."

My heart leaped as I heard this and I looked in awe as all of my mother's back was revealed for me. It looked so vulnerable and my heart filled with my love for her as I continued to dab her blemishes.

She lifted her ass and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and drew them of.

"I cant reach it all unless I bath in this stuff," mom said. "You just have to do it for me."

She laid on her stomach on the sleeping-bag and I ogled her bare ass as I carefully dabbed it.

I saw some in the crack and with one hand I spread her asscheeks apart and she stirred a little when she felt my hand on her naked skin there but didn't say anything and I continued my handiwork.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.