Hershey Thursday - Cover

Hershey Thursday

by Kristen

Copyright© 1999 by Kristen

Erotica Sex Story: Maya attends Hershey's Thursday at Murphy's Bar and Grill, just like she's done a hundred times before, but this night is different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   .

LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES. WISCONSIN!

Maya felt a little queasy as she watched the women tugging at each other's hair in a desperate attempt to overpower their opponent. Everyone was cheering them on, as usual.

She often wondered how much Hershey's syrup the club used every Thursday during this event.

The two women where covered from head to toe in chocolate, you couldn't even see where their bikini's ended and their skin started.

Maya was startled for a moment when the man next to her shouted encouragement to his favorite wrestler. She looked sideways at the man sitting next to her, idly speculating on what he might be like in bed.

As the man enthusiastically jumped up shouting at the top of his voice, Maya noticed that he was hard, she could see that he was aroused.

She looked back at the action where the women were tussling in the big oversized wading pool full of Hershey's syrup. They were tearing at each other in earnest now. Maya could see one of the women pull away as the other one tore her bikini top loose and held it up triumphantly.

That brought roars of approval from the spectators, but you couldn't really make out any details, the chocolate was smeared all over their bodies and had seeped under the material of the swim suits making both of them all brown.

Maya was glad that Murphy's had the Hershey's wrestling matches each Thursday night, it really brought the guys in and that's what it was all about, wasn't it! She almost never went home alone on Thursday nights.

The feeling of nausea shot through her gut again making her double over slightly. Pregnant at 38 and she didn't even know who the father was. Maya knew that she was going to have to change her lifestyle soon, but partying had become almost a way of life for her.

Life had been one big party since she had moved out of her parents house at 28. It had almost become a routine -- get off work at 5:30 each afternoon, home for a quick shower and change and then hit the clubs. Her favorites were either Murphy's or Charlie's Forever because both clubs gave a girl the best chance of being picked up.

She mentally cataloged the men she'd had over the past 10 years, what was it? It was important to keep track, if a girl didn't know whom she'd slept with, well -- then she was no better than a slut. It was just that with so many years of parties and men behind her, it was getting harder to keep track. It must be 266 she thought. Yes, 266 was the exact number of men she'd had sex with.

Maya was jostled by the man sitting next to her, in his exuberance he'd accidentally shoved against Maya making her spill her beer in her lap.

She screamed at him, "Dammit, you fucker! Look, what you've gone and done!" Standing, she swung on him, hitting him squarely in the right eye with her small fist.

The man fell back into his seat holding his head and looked up at her in surprise.

Maya jumped in surprise as big beefy black hands gripped her biceps from behind. Seymour's raspy voice spoke quietly in her ear, and she realized that she'd broken the house rules about violence and struggled to get loose from the bouncer's hands.

"Okay Maya! You know the rules, either you take it to the ring or you leave the club and don't come back for a month," the bouncer said with a wide smile on his shiny black face.

Maya knew that she'd put herself in hot water by striking a fellow patron, but she complained anyway. "That bozo knocked my beer out of my hand and all over my lap, how'd you take something like that Seymour?" Maya looked up at the big hulk of a man noticing his bloodshot eyes and white teeth in the darkened audience area.

"Rules is rules Maya, whasit gonna be?"

"Fuck, he's too big... it's not fair, " Maya whined.

The two women in the ring had finished the match when the topless one had finally given up. Many of the crowd had begun to leave since it was almost 2 a.m. and on a weekday too.

Looking at the few customers that were still hanging around Maya thought to herself, 'What the fuck, this could be fun. I've wanted to jump in there more than once, and Hershey wrestling with a guy might be interesting,' and at closer inspection he wasn't all that bad looking.

"All right Seymour, if he wants to get messy, I'm game."

The man stood and said, "You owe me, I ought to knock your block off for what you did."

Seymour turned to the man and said, "Take it into the ring or shut up. I don't like men who threaten women. Now whasit gonna be, you in or out?"

The man looked at Maya and said, "I don't have a swim suit, and I don't think she does either."

"Not to worry, we got those in the back, go on and get changed, I think the late crowd's interested in this grudge match." Seymour looked around at the growing crowd. He was enjoying himself, this sort of thing didn't normally happen, and besides it had been almost a year since the last male-female match, and that had definitely been fun to watch.

--

Maya sat on the chair in the dressing room wondering what she had gotten herself into. 'This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done,' she thought, as she felt another shooting pain run through her midriff.

But there was no way she was going to back down now, and besides this was probably the last time she'd be showing off for a long time. Once she got big with the baby she'd probably have to stay home all the time.

"God I need a drink," she mumbled to herself as she stripped.

Within a few minutes Maya entered the main room to appreciative shouts from the audience. One thing Maya could be sure of was that men liked her body, even at 38 it was great looking. She strutted barefoot down the narrow aisle to the chocolate filled wading pool in the middle of the room.

Hamming it up, Maya posed for the crowd. To her surprise there seemed to be more people than before. She didn't really care, maybe she'd had a little too much to drink that night, but whatever it was, this was a real turn-on to be standing in a tiny bikini in front of a crowd so close up.

Then the catcalls started as the man came trotting down the aisle toward Maya. She was pleasantly surprised -- he was well muscled and although there was a little pouch around his waist he looked good.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.