Tree House - Cover

Tree House

by Young Man

Copyright© 1999 by Young Man

Incest Sex Story: His parents move into a new neighbourhood and he gets to know the neighbours

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

Chapter 1

I had met Robert when I was 10 years old, he was already 12 but we were in the same grade. He had been kept back because he had gotten rheumatic fever and was out of school a year and had to repeat. We had been become close friends, playing cowboys and indians, army and building forts in the woods behind his house.

I would regularly walk by his house at around 8:00 to pick him up on my way to school. His house was always in chaos at this time. His dad and mom both worked which caused everyone to try to get out the door at the same time. I had witnessed this same routine every school morning for 2 years now. We had moved on from grammar to intermediate school which was even closer to our houses.

One day after school as we were walking home we talked about what we would do that afternoon, nothing seemed to attract our attention. When we reached his house, he went in saying he would think of something and I headed home to change.

It wasn't long before I was back at his house ringing his doorbell. When he appeared at the door he said he had an idea, we would build a tree house. We went down into his basement got some boards, a hammer and nails and were off for the woods behind his house.

We found a tree that was perfect. It had large branches about 15 feet off the ground and they were even enough we could have a fairly level floor. Each day after school and on weekends we continued to add to our tree house. We had found a construction site near by that had lots of discarded lumber that we used to finish it off. This took us about a month. It wasn't perfect but the roof and sides lined with plastic did keep it dry when the rain came.

When it was finished we would spend hours up there playing imaginary war games or dreaming about what we would do when we got older.

During one of these sessions I had to pee and headed for the rope to go down to the ground. Robert casually told me to pee out the opening in the floor, no one would know. So I pulled down my shorts and began to pee. I tried to aim for the big rock four feet from the base of the tree but couldn't get my stream to go that far. Robert stood up and said he would hit it. When he pulled down his shorts I noticed how much bigger his penis was then mine. He stood above the opening and his pee began to trickle out at first, then grew into a hard flow. He hit the rock without a problem. Standing there shaking the excess pee from it penis, he saw that I was staring. "Whats the matter? Never see someone pee that far before?"

It wasn't that, it was the size of his penis and when I told him, he shook it a few more times, making it even bigger. Seeing that it was near dinner time, Robert pushed his penis back into his shorts and we shimmed down the rope to head home.

The next day was Saturday and after finishing my chores and errands for mom, I headed to Roberts house. When I got there his mom said he had left and gone out to play. I headed right for treehouse, when I got up Robert pushed a magazine in my face and said "Look at what I took from my dad's closet."

There were magazines with nude pictures of men and women doing stuff. We both sat down and slowly went through one looking at all the pictures. As we finished one Robert would picked up another. After a while I had to pee but I didn't want to miss anything so I held it until we finished. When Robert put the magazine down to pick up another I told him to wait, I had to pee.

I stood over the opening as I had before, but this time as bad as I had to go I couldn't. Looking at the nudies caused my penis to get hard and strain as I might I just couldn't go.

Robert laughed and told me to wait a few minutes. He was right, shortly after I was trying for that rock again... Still couldn't hit it.

In the meantime Robert continued to page through the pictures and when I finished peeing he said he had to go too. He walked to the opening and pulled down his shorts. This time his penis was HUGE, much bigger than before. All I could do was stare, at first his pee dribbled out then it began to shoot straight up in the air. No rock hitting this time, He was lucky he didn't hit himself in the face. He continued to pee and as he did his penis grew smaller, it was still pretty fat.

When he was finished he came back and sat down with his shorts still down at his knees. He picked up another magazine and handed it to me, I began to thumb through the pages, as I did I couldn't help but look over at his penis, it had grown again. This time I was close enough to where I could see the veins popping out the side, it was long with a rounded red head, much larger than mine and smooth as could be. While I flipped through the rest of the pages he played with himself, gently running his hand over the length of his penis and as he came to the top he would twirl his fingers around it's head. After a while saw his large penis had a gooey wetness coming out of the tip. Suddenly Robert's body stiffend and... WOW! This stuff shot out of his penis straight in the air and landed everywhere. Over and over again his large penis would stop then shoot again, I couldn't beleive what I was seeing. When it finally stopped he looked at me and just shook his head, it was a while before he said anything.

"That was unbeleivable, I couldn't stop, I don't know what happened, I... I... and then he stopped. He looked down at his penis and at the suff that shot out of it. It was all over, on the magazine, his t-shirt, his hand..."That all came out of me? It sure isnt't piss."

We both stared at his soaked penis in silence, neither of us moved until he lifted his hand to his mouth and tasted the stuff.

"This must be what the older boys call cum, I heard them talking in the gym. It doesn't taste like much but it's slippery."

I was curious, I had to taste it too.

Reaching down I got a fingerful and put it to my tongue. He was right, the taste wasn't bad, it was actually sweet as well as slippery.

Nervous about what he had just experienced, Robert stood, pulled up his shorts and cleaned everything off."You can't tell anyone about what happened" he said, no problem here, I wanted to see him do it again. "I won't" I said and shimmied down the rope.

In minutes Robert came down saying he hid the magazines, we headed off.


Chapter 2

The next day was Sunday, we were off doing things with our parents so we didn't see one another. All I could think of was Roberts "COCK" getting hard and shooting that stuff. My mind went over and over it.

Monday morning I picked him up and on the way to school the only thing we spoke of was Saturday. My classes dragged by, I wanted to see Robert do it again, 2:20 couldn't come soon enough.

When the final bell rang, I was out like a shot to meet Robert, we headed for the treehouse. Once there, Robert pulled the magazines from the hiding place, and took off his pants, his penis was bulging in his underwear. He pulled his shorts down and his hard penis popped straight up."It's been like this all day" he said. Sitting down next to me I could see wet stains on his underwear as well as the goo on the tip of his penis. Again I was staring when Robert looked over and told me to take my stuff off. "I want to see your cock too. As long as I'm sitting here like this you should too."

I stood up and removed my clothes. My "cock" was sticking straight out but not as far as his and it din't have the goo like his did. Never the less we began looking at the pictures. Robert was sliding his fingers through the goo and over the head of his cock causing more and more stuff to dribble out.

As much I was enjoying looking at the pictures, I wanted to watch his cock. I was mesmerized by how hard it was and the fluid that came out of it.

He was oblivious of me until I asked if I could touch his him.

"What?' he asked.

"Can I touch yours... your cock?" I asked. He just nodded his head and went back to the magazine. When I finally got the nerve I reached over and touched it's head. He jumped and immediately drops of the clear goo were streaming out. Robert put down the magazine and closed his eyes, each time I put my hand around it's shaft and squeeze, more stuff came out. When I began to slide my hand up and down his slippery cock it got harder and suddenly began shooting cum straight up. This time it went higher than last and more came out. Spurt after spurt shot straight up until finally it was just dribbling down my hand.

I didn't want to let go, I enjoyed knowing that I had caused Robert to cum, I wanted to do it again. I kept slidding my hand up and down his shaft, he didn't seem to mind until I squeezed it's head, he jumped a mile.

"That's sensitive, don't do that yet, I'll tell you when."

I pulled my hand away and watched as he cock grew soft. Since my hand had cum on it I began to slide it up and down my penis, as Robert watched he started to get hard.

"You can do it again if you want, make me cum" he said.

I stopped what I was doing and reached over to hold his cock. This time when I squeezed the head Robert just moaned. His cock felt hot in my hand, I could feel it throb each time I pumped it. Just before he was going to shoot, I pinched the the tip of his cock, I didn't want him to cum yet. The throbbing became quicker and his body was jerking. Robert was in agony, "Let it go, let me cum, my cocks going to explode." Pushing my hand from his cock the cum began to ooze out at first and then began to gush, just like before.

Robert's cock and balls were covered, he really didn't seem to care, he just sat back with his eyes closed.

The rest of the week went by quickly, both of us were busy after school so we weren't able to get together. Finally Saturday arrived.

After completing my tasks I and headed right for the tree house. I knew Robert would be there. I climbed the rope and as I got to the top I saw that Robert was already there with another magazine. Looking up he said,"You won't beleive what happened to me this week, I had a dream about you touching me like last time and woke up with cum all over my underwear. My cock was still hard as a rock when I woke up. I had to lay in bed for a while before I could get up so my parents wouldn't see it. I hid my underwear under my bed so no one would know, they were soaked. We've got to do it again."

Before I could sit, Robert stood and took off his clothes. We both sat naked looking at the pictures but his cock was the center of my attention. When he turned to a page where a woman had the man's cock in her mouth I knew I wanted to try that so I just leaned over and put him in my mouth."OHHHHHHHH... That feels great, move your head up and down!"

"FASTER!"

"MORE!"

"FASTER... FASTER"

"I'm going to"... and he did, he was shooting cum and I was swallowing all of it. His cock slid back and forth over my lips, his body was shaking, his cock kept squeezing more out.

It was just then a voice called up from down below. "Hey, What are you guys doing up there? Can I come up?"

Immediately, Robert screamed out "NO!".

His cock was quickly became soft. The shock took us both by surprise.

We both scurried to put our clothes back on.

This being done we went to the opening and looked down to see who it was. Climbimg up the rope was Heidi. She was one of the neighbor kids, 13 years old and a tomboy, We couldn't stop her. Robert hid the magazines.

When she finally got to the top, she climbed in. "This place is neat she said, what are you guys doing?"

Both of us just srugged our shoulders and sais "Nothing".

"What about those magazines you got hidden over there?"

How did she know?

Heidi finally told us she had found this place earlier in the week and climbed up to look around. It was then she found the magazines.

"My mom and dad have magazines like that, if you let me stay I'll bring some next time."

Robert looked over at me and said that he would like to see new pictures, so it was agreed upon. Heidi could stay.

When we sat back down to look at the magazines(clothes on), Heidi sat down on some of the cum Robert just shot.

"I just sat on something wet, what is it?" she asked.

Reaching behind and wiping her pants she brought her hand forward with the cum.

Robery quickly took off his t-shiry and gave it to her.

"Here, you can yipe it off with this."

She refused, she wanted to know what it was. She put her fingers to her nose but smelt nothing.

"What is this stuff you guys? You can tell me. Honest I won't tell anyone."

I stood there silent when Robert told her what it was. I couldn't beleive it, he was actually telling her;

"We took our clothes off and were looking at the nude pictures when my cock shot this cum all over. That's all."

Heidi was now really curious. She had no brothers and didn't know what a cock was.

"What's a cock? It shoots what? Come on, tell me the truth."

She didn't understand or beleive what Robert was telling her. In her mind he was lying.

Robert opened one of the magazines to a page where a man was cumming and explained it to her.

"Cool, I want to do that too." was all she said.

Robert being more knowledgeable in these matters tried to explain to her why she couldn't. Heidi on the other hand being the tomboy that she was refused to accept his explanation.

It was now getting late so we all decided to meet tomorrow and headed home.


Chapter 3

After Sunday morning duties with my parents I hurried to Robert's house to pick him up. I rang and rang the bell, no one was home.

At that point I headed for the tree house knowing Robert would eventually go there. When I climbed up into the treehouse Heidi was already there looking at the magazines. She was sitting there, blond hair pulled back in a pony tail, dressed in her bathing suit with a long t-shirt over it.

"Did you see what these people were doing?" she asked.

All I could do was nod and stare at her crotch, there was a large wet spot showing between her legs that she couldn't hide. She knew I saw it because she clamped her knees together immediately. I sat down next to her and we both looked at the magazines waiting for Robert to show up.

Quite a while had passed when Heidi said she had to go to the bathroom and headed for the rope.

"Wait a minute, if you want to come into our treehouse you have to do what we do... Pee from up here, and you have to hit that stone down there."

Heidi looked down, took off her swimsuit bottoms and stood over the opening. She pulled her pussy wide and began to pee. As I watched the liquid gold come out of her beautiful pink hole, she hit the rock.

Robert showed up a little while later bringing some different magazines.

Dropping the magazines on the floor he began to take off his pants. Heidi and I just stared.

Robert looked down at the two of us and said "Heidi has nothing on, why can't I? he was right she never did put her bottoms back on.

As he slid his underwear off his huge cock popped straight up in the air.

Heid's eyes never left it, she too was amazed, the minute he sat down, she asked if she could touch it.

At this point Robert didn't care who touched it so long as someone did.

After minutes of poking his cock as if it was a snake ready to strike Robert took Heidi's hand and clenched it around his cock.

"Squeeze it... Squeeze"

"Now pump it up and Down... Pump, pump, Faster... more, more, more... ah... ah"

His cock was as big as I've ever seen it yet he wasn't cumming.

Without hesitatimg I put my mouth over Robert's cock just as I had last time Heidi was rubbing herself and watching me suck Robert.

Without warning Robert's cum shot into my mouth, I swallowed and swallowed. He would lunge forward with his cock until I would nearly choke, then pull away. I wanted to take it all, exhausted, Robert slipped his cock from my mouth.

"Unbeleivable, that was something else." As he continued to talk I sucked his cock into my mouth again just like a long noodle. He was growing in me and I could feel it, every throb, every bit of juice that came out was mine. As I swept my tongue over the head of his cock he would withdraw only to have me suck him right back, he was ready!

This time he really growled when he shot his cum, I began to like it, his warm cum was mine, I wanted more but tomorrow was a school day and we had to be home early so we stopped.

GHAPTER III

The next morning I stopped by Robert's as usual for our walk to school.

As we walked from his house he said that he and Heidi were going to play hookey and that I could come if I wanted, continuing down the block until out of sight of Robert's house we bolted between the houses to the woods, we headed to the treehouse. When we got there and climbed the rope Robert pulled it up.

"Don't want uninvited visitors showing up" he said.

We took off our bookbags and then our clothes, today would be fun, we had all day.

Robert opened his bookbag and took out some new magazines he had taken. I seemed to be more interested in his cock than the magazine. When I moved to get my mouth closer to his cock he stopped me and bent over so that he was now sucking mine.

I couldn't beleive what I was feeling.

Robert was sucking me.

When he moved his warm mouth to the tip of my penis I could feel the cool air on the area he just left. Then as he plunged down I could feel the warmth of his mouth devouring my little penis.

An incredible sensation to say the least.

At this point I didn't know if I could cum like Robert but each time I felt like was about to, he stopped sucking me. I was going crazy.

It was at one of these points we heard Heidi call from below..."Drop the rope, what are you guys doing?"

Robert got up and dropped the rope, Heidi shimmied up in her school skirt with a book bag on her back.

I was mad she interupted my time with Robert but she did bring new magazines as she promised. Robert immediately sat down on the floor and began going through them.

I tried something I had seen in one of the magazines, I thought of his cock as an ice cream cone. The only difference was that his cock drips out of the top, not the bottom. I began licking it and sucking the head, I could feel him leaking in my mouth. Heidi was just standing there, panties off, ready to feel good.

When Robert began to squirt his cum into my mouth Heidi watched and began to rub her pussy harder. When I let the final squirts of Robert's cum drip over my hand Heidi went wild, she started trembling and asked "Can I feel your tongue like Robert did?"

I didn't know where I should lick a girl but Heidi knew As I got down between her legs, she reached down, grabbed my head, pulling my face into her pussy. She was rocking back and forth guiding my head up and down, in and out, the smell of her urine soaked pussy was getting stronger. Her hairless pussy was soaked with my saliva and her stuff. Letting go of my head, she pulled he pussy lips wide open. I stopped my licking to get a good look at a pussy,

I had never seen a real pussy before, never mind being this close.

Heidi opened her eyes and looked down to see what I was doing.

"Keep licking, lick me right here, lick it up and down." Heidi was pointing to a pink knob above her pee hole, each time I either licked it or flicked my tongue over it more juice came from her pussy. After a while she arched her body and torrents of liquid suirted out of her. Again and again she would gush, the floor beneath her was soaked, not to mention my face. She stood up, and the back of her skirt completely wet, we still had all day for it to dry so no one worried. She took it off and walked to the window to hang it up. She did have a cute little butt and I could easily see Robert noticed, he was hard again, his cock never seemed to stay soft long.

When she returned and sat down Robert began telling us of his nightly dreams and how without touching himself would cum in shorts. Both Heidi and I were jealous, that it hadn't happened to us.

Suddenly we heard someone walking around below the treehouse. We all kept perfectly hoping it wasn't our parents. I slowly moved to the opening in the floor and looked down, there walking arund the tree looking up at our treehouse was "Crazy Ernie". He was the local crazy, he would walk the streets talking to himself. He was a nice man who never hurt anyone but we always called him names. As I crawled back to tell the others who was down there, Ernie began climbing the rope, there was nothing we could do.

As his head emerged through the hole he saw the three of us sitting against the back wall with no bottoms on. We all tried to cover ourselves but he knew.


Chapter 4

Ernie climbed in and with his slow stuttering speach asked what we were doing. Robert moved to stand then realized he couldn't and sat back again.

"We're playing and no one invited you" Robert said.

Ernie looking sad asked if he could stay saying he didn't want to be alone.

Robert tried to talk him into leaving without success. Then Robert said, "You can stay of you take off your pants." Robert thought Ernie would refuse and leave. When he said OK we were all nervous. Ernie stood up and slid his pants and underwear off, sitting back down we all looked at the long hairy cock dangling between his legs, it was even longer soft than Robert's was hard. Ernie, being the way he was had no idea what we had been doing.

When Robert asked Ernie if he ever got hard he just looked at Robert.

Intent on seeing if he did, Robert slid one of the magazines over to him. Ernie picked it up and began to look through the pages, nothing was happening, his cock never even twiched. He looked up and told Robert how pretty the people were in the pictures.

Seeing there wasn't a problem with Ernie being there, Robert stood and moved to the opening, he had to pee and the time was right. Holding his soft cock he proceeded to pee aiming for the rock. I got up next and started doing the same right next to Robert, Heidi still wasn't comfortable with the situation. When we sat back down Robert picked up another magazine and thumbed through the pages, Ernie just sat across from us in silence, staring at us. As time went on Robert and I became hard again, Heidi was jealous, we could tell. She wanted to start rubbing her pussy but was nervous about "Crazy Ernie". He just sat there across from us not saying a thing.

Robert reached down and began playing with himself again and as he did Ernie did the same. Ernie wanted to be with us so everything we did he did, generally not understanding what was going on.

We were lost in ourselves and the magazine when I looked over and saw Ernie playing with his large cock. It was much bigger than Roberts and surrounded by hair. I nudged Robert and his eyes opened wide as he looked up and saw Ernie's cock. He too was impressed. By now Heidi although still no completely comfortable, was rubbing herself. "Cazy Ernie" had his hard cock in his hand pumping away not knowing what would follow. Suddenly Ernie let out a muffled sound and we all looked up to see his cum fly everywhere. It just didn't seem to stop.

When he had finished, he said he was sorry and slid his pants back on. He wanted to go, he had no idea what had just happened but he was embarassed at the mess he had made. Ernie headed for the rope and slid to the ground.

I was sure we would see him again sometime.


Chapter 5

We had all stopped concentrating on ourselves to watch Ernie cum and when he abruptly stopped and left we were all left wondering.

What if he told someone what he had did with us watching? Worse yet what if he told our parents what he had seen and done?

The nervousness we experienced had overwhelemed us, we sat there for a while lost in our fears, doing nothing.

Robert broke in first saying, "We beter put our clothes back on in case he comes back with someone."

Hiding the magazines first, Robert slipped back into clothes with Heidi and I doing the same.

When we all had dressed we decided it was time to leave so we climbed down the rope and headed off to the park to play. After a while of playing on the swings we moved to the monkey bars. Climbing to the top of the bars, Robert hung upside down, his knees draped over the bar, he was beating his chest just like a gorillia. Taking turns, Heidi and I both imitated Roberts actions. Heidi was last and when she hung upside down her skirt dropped down over her head revealing her pantied crotch. Her panties had pulled up to such an extent that they were wedged in the crack of her hairless pussy. All we could see was her two mounds separated by a piece of cloth.

The more she swung back and forth the more the panties pulled on her crotch.

Heidi was now in her own world, she just kept swinging and swinging. At one point she reached up and grabbed one of the bars, her pussy still exposed she began to cum from the friction of her panties and her movements. Robert and I just stood below her watching her panties getting wetter and wetter, Robert nudged be and said he wished we were in the treehouse now, he wanted to cum.

A couple minutes later Heidi came down and pulling the panties from her crotch told us she had to go. Her wet panties were obviously uncomfortable and it was also beginning to get dark.

Our hookey day had ended, it passed too quickly.

When I arrived home I went in through the back door, threw my bookbag on the pantry counter and hollered "Anybody home?"

Mom answered from the other room,"In here dear."

I moved to the living room where mom was sitting and sat down on the couch across from her. "How was school today?" she asked.

Sort of nervous I answered, "It was OK."

"Do you have much homework tonight?" she asked.

Somehow I felt she knew I played hookey but continued to answer her questions. "No not much, the teacher just told us to look over our spelling words, that's all." I was expecting something different from her when she said,"Good, lets go out to get something to eat, I don't feel like cooking."

Releived, I said "OK" and ran upstairs to wash up.

Mom followeded a couple seconds behind me and went to her room to change. When I was finished washing I walked to my room, passing my parents bedroom I looked in and accidently saw my mother sitting on the bed pulling on a pair of panties. Quickly, I moved past the door to my room remembering what I had just seen.

Her legs had been spread wide apart, her pussy was covered with hair and the slit in the middle was pink, just like Heidi's. My penis was as hard as a rock, I had to stop thinking about what I had seen... for now.

When I had changed my clothes for dinner I headed back downstairs. This time Mom was completely dressed and putting on makeup.

Mom was soon ready and we headed for the local diner. I noticed on the drive there that she was concerned about something, I knew someone had told her abot my skipping school. Ernie maybe?

When we got to the diner we took a booth and ordered. While waiting for the food to come I found out what was on mom's mind, it was dad.

Dad was an engineer for some oil company and usually was gone months at a time. We were use to him being away for these long periods, he was always traveling somewhere all over the world. He would usually come home for a couple months and then disappear again, I had gotten used to that as that was all I knew for as long as I remembered. This time was different, I could tell by mom's voice.

"Daddy's work called today, he won't be home next week as we planned."

To me it really didn't make much of a difference, when he was home, he spent all of his time out with friends or with mom.

As I knodded, acknowledging her statement she went on. "Daddy was involved in a rigging accident on one of the oil platforms at sea, he won't be coming home anymore." With that she began crying and crying and crying. I sat there in disbeleif, first because my mom was crying like that in public and next because I wondered why it happened to us. Sure dad was always gone on business, but he was a part of my life.

When the waitress came with our food neither of us could eat so we headed home.

Mom continued to cry the whole way, I just sat there, there was nothing either of us could do.

After the funeral our lives began to get back to normal.

Throughout this time I had not even thought about the Treehouse or the experiences Robert, Heidi and I had. I continued to pick up Robert for school in the morning but in the afternoon I headed straight home to make sure mom was OK.

Mom, had begun to drink after dad died and I was always worried that she would hurt herself. Every afternoon as I entered the house I wondered what kind of condition she would be in. Usually she was just sitting in her chair in silence, having a drink. It wasn't until evening that she would "bounce off walls". Many nights I would hear a loud thud and running to the sound would find her on the floor mumbling, cursing the fact that dad had left.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.