Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 6: At Peggy's Grandmother's House

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: At Peggy's Grandmother's House - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

Five days after I had walked her home, Peggy called me again. This time there were no snide comments as I came to the phone because mom answered.

I picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"It's Peggy, Tory."

"Oh. Hi." I said casually, "What's up?" as if I didn't already know.

"I'm sleeping over tonight. Can you come tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, I will. I'm going fishing tomorrow morning." I said for mom's benefit, she was standing right next to me.

"Is someone listening?" Peggy asked.

"Yes."

"Okay. Are you sure you know where my gramma lives?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I checked it out a long time ago."

"Just go around to the back. You'll see the door. Knock twice, then pause and knock twice more. That'll be our signal. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll see you in the morning then, sexy." She kissed her receiver. "Bye."

"Bye."

"I'm surprised that Peggy called you." Mom said. "Usually she's calling for Suzie."

"Yeah." I answered in my most casual voice. "She's still trying to get fixed up with Billy Greene."

"Where are you planning to go fishing?" She asked, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Just down to the creek."

"Who's going with you?"

"Dougie. I think."

Satisfied, mom moved to the stove, where she was making spagetti sauce.

My God! I thought. First Katie and Suzie together and now this. Life is sweet!

I could hardly sleep that night, knowing what was going to happen in the morning.

I was awake at six o'clock but forced myself to stay in bed until seven. Then I got up and took a shower, taking special care to clean my nails and teeth. I pulled on a lightweight tee shirt and a pair of baggy shorts and went downstairs for breakfast.

At eight thirty, I was ready. Grabbing my fishing tackle I called out to mom. "I'll be back around one mom."

"Okay." I heard her call.

I walked to the corner and turned left as if I was going toward the creek. After one block, I took a right and walked the short block to the park. I stashed the fishing pole in an alley I knew of. Cutting through the park, I walked another block before coming to Overland Street where I'd take a right. Three blocks later I was there.

Peggy's grandmother's house was a pretty big two story done in the Tudor style. There was a concrete walkway leading down the side of the house toward the garage. I walked toward the garage. At the rear of the house the walkway turned and went behind the house. About two thirds of the way down was a small three step stairway and a door. I stepped up to the door and knocked quietly.

'Tap, Tap... Tap, Tap' with my knuckles.

There was a pause and then the door swung open. Peggy stood there in a long nightshirt, smiling happily. She stepped back, making way for me. Heart pounding, I entered her room and closed the door behind me.

Giggling, she stepped up to me and threw her arms around me. On her tiptoes, she turned her lips up to be kissed. I kissed her gently, pulling her tightly against me. "I'm so excited." I whispered.

"Me too." She shivered. "It's been so long since..."

"How quiet do we have to be?" I asked, looking around. The door of the bedroom was closed. The blinds were turned down but there was still plenty of light.

"Not very." She answered. "Gramma's room is upstairs and at the other end of the house."

She wiggled against me suggestively. "Wanna get in bed?"

"You know I do." I smiled. My penis was already half inflated.

"Let's go." She took my hand and pulled me to the bed.

Once there, she quickly hopped in and pulled the sheet over herself. With a naughty gleam in her eye, she wriggled around for a few seconds then her hand came out from underneath the sheet holding her nightshirt. She dropped it on the floor. "Okay, I'm bare. Now it's your turn." She suggested coyly.

"No fair!" I protested. "I don't see any proof that you're really naked."

"How about this?" She threw the sheet aside and spread herself in front of me. Her body was georgeous, her breasts full, pointed.

"Oh jesus!" I shivered.

She watched avidly as I pulled my shirt over my head and then, slowly, teasing her a little, slid my shorts down and off. I tugged at my underwear and it dropped to my ankles, allowing her to see my now-erect penis. I stood there for a minute, posing for her until she hissed impatiently, "C'mon, get in here."

Together on the bed, we laid on our sides, kissing, our bodies touching from hip to toe. She had one leg over mine and she was using it to hold herself against me. "This is so nice. I could just lay here for hours." She whispered in my ear, then, hesitatingly continued, "Tory... could I tell you a secret?" I nodded that she could. "I think I'm falling in love with you." Her voice quivered. "All I can think about is how much I want to be with you."

Her words enthralled me. I pulled her closer. "I feel the same way about you Peggy. Being with you feels so right to me." Peggy was such a sweet girl and at that moment I did love her.

She trembled at my words, and rolling onto her back, pulled me over with her until I was on top of her. "I want you to fuck me Tory. I want you to fuck me right now." Her fingers found me, guided my penis to the wet entrance of her vagina. She was very warm and wet down there. Her body rose to meet mine engulfing me and I slid into her tight orfice until her pubic hair met mine.

She threw her arms around me as we began the luscious act, hugging me tightly while her lower body moved in counterpoint to my thrusts. She bit my neck, sucked on the bite a moment, and whispered again. "I want you to be mine alone, forever." As she said the last words, her voice shook. Suddenly she was moving a little more insistently against me, grinding against me.

Peggy began to sob with each inhalation, the air flow catching in her throat. The pitch of her sounds began to be higher and higher as the nerves in her clitoris became more and more charged and the feelings emanating from it stronger and stronger.

I was having a little trouble catching my own breath. The tide of sexual bliss was just below the critical point and I was absolutely wallowing in it, letting it fill me. Her warm envelope made the tip of my penis thrill wildly. The area of blissful senstaion was becoming larger, more intense. Suddenly I felt it surge up, up, near the limit, threatening to rush through me.

"Peggy!" I gasped. "If I don't pull out of you I'm going to coooommmee..." I froze, ejaculation imminent. If I moved an inch, I would trigger it. I started to lift myself off of her. She grasped my head with both hands and forced me to look at her.

"Don't you dare stop now! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my sex hole. Come in me!" Peggy commanded, pushing herself up against me violently, and at the same time clutching my hips to herself.

Hanging there at the peak was incredibly luscious. I fought to keep my penis from contracting. I knew from experience that if I let it clench even once I would come immediately. Finally the level of intensity began to decrease. I let if fall for another few seconds before beginning to move in her again. I had kept control this time. I knew the next time would be harder.

It was, and I wasn't able to hold off again. Peggy's orgasm triggered me.

She was at her own peak and my motions pushed her over the edge into her own long spasm. She called my name over and over as she came. I couldn't help it, it swelled up so overwhelmingly that suddenly I was coming too. It was one of the most intense I'd ever felt.

We laid there together for fifteen minutes or so, arms and legs entangled, my penis still inside her. After we'd cooled off and got our breathing back to normal. She snuggled closer to me and whispered, "That was so beautiful I don't have words to tell you how it felt. It was so much better than the time with you and Suzie I can hardly believe it." She shivered in my arms. "Did I do it okay?"

I kissed her forehead. "You gave me the best climax I've ever had." It wasn't far from the truth, might even have been true. "The way you did it got me hot so fast I wanted to come the very first minute." I smiled, stroking her shining red hair. "I love your fiery red hair and each and every one of your freckles.You are so georgeous you take my breath away." I raised myself so that I could reach her lips. We kissed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.