Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 4: Katie's Temptation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Katie's Temptation - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

After such a long time I had almost forgotten about it, my red headed cousin Peggy finally figured out a way we could be alone together. She telephoned for Suzie and after they talked for a while, Suzie called me. "Tory, Peggy wants to talk to you for a minute." I went into the living room and took the phone.

"Hi Peggy. What's up?" She hesitated a moment then asked. "Do you remember when you walked me home after Suzie's pajama party?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember what we talked about?"

"Yes." My mind was struggling to remember.

"Do you still want to be alone with me sometime?"

It came back to me immediately after her question keyed my memory.

"Oh yes! Is there a way?"

"I have an idea that might work. Could you wait for me after school tomorrow? I'll tell you on the way home."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

"What was that all about?" My older sister Katie wanted to know.

"None of your beeswax!" I spat, face reddening.

"Ooohh. I get it." She crowed. "Tory and Peggy are gonna' get lovey-dovey!"

Suzie eyes were narrowed when I glanced at her. She didn't look happy. There had been little opportunity for us since school started in the Fall. Also, one or the other of our parents or Katie, especially Katie, seemed to be in the way all the time. Now it was spring. We'd had to play our little you show me - I'll show you game in lieu of the real thing we both wanted so much.

"It's nothing like that!" I retorted, beating a hasty retreat.

The next day I met Peggy on the sidewalk in front of the school. It was a warm Spring afternoon. The trees were budding rapidly. The sound of a lawnmover came on a wisp of breeze. We lived about half a mile away. We were both fourteen, almost a year older than we had been when we'd had our first little 'experience' in Dougie's cellar. She was in the middle of a growth spurt and was as tall as I was. Her hair was fiery red and she'd been letting it grow so it flowed over her back halfway to her waist. Today she had a light green band in it and it made a long pony tail behind her. She had green eyes, and her face was freckled. She's beautiful! I thought, shocked by the realization.

Then, right in front of all the other kids she put her arm through mine, claiming me, hugging me to her side. We started to walk. Her right breast pressed softly against my arm as we walked. With it pressed against my arm that way, how could I help but notice how much larger and plusher her breasts had become since that time in Suzie's bedroom last summer.

She was so good looking that I had trouble relating her to the innocent little girl who'd asked me to pull her underpants off in Dougie's cellar...

We didn't talk about what we were planning to do at first. We talked about school, our common friends. I realized that I liked Peggy very much. There was just something about her that made me feel... good. Then she broached the subject.

"Once a month or so, my gramma invites me to visit her and stay overnight. We always have fun - going shopping or out for dinner. She has tons of money and always buys me something nice. She lives on Overland Street on the other side of the park. If you cut through the park it only takes about five minutes to get there."

We walked half a block in silence. "On Saturdays she likes to stay up late drinking rum Toddys. She says everybody should be able to 'let their hair down' occasionally. Sunday's she never wakes up before noon. Sometimes even one or one thirty."

She looked at me. Her eyes wide. "If you came over to her house early in the morning we could... have hours to ourselves. Just us."

"How would I get in?"

"That's the best part. The guest bedroom has its own entrance. All I'd have to do is open the door."

"I think it will work!" I approved. "You have to let me know ahead of time so I can meet you without there being any suspicion."

"I'll try." Her hand squeezed mine. "I can't wait." She pulled me closer till our shoulders bumped. "I'll do it with you again if you want."

A deep thrill shivered through me. "... Only if you really want it."

It was her turn to shiver. She stopped walking, turning to face me. She leaned over and with her lips touching my ear whispered, "It's all I've been thinking about since that time in Suzie's bedroom. I want it just like that again."

We were walking slowly, close, her arm through mine, when we passed my house. Her head rested on my shoulder. I was so engrossed in her I didn't notice Katie's face peeking out at us from the front room - or Suzie's as she glared at us from her bedroom directly above Katie.

Little did I realize what was waiting for me there as Peggy and I passed my house on the way to hers.


The moment I was inside the door my sister Katie bounced up to me, her eyes gleaming. "How's little miss Peggy?" She asked teasingly, prancing around me, her breasts bouncing. "Are you playing kissy-poo yet?"

If she only knew what Peggy and I had already done! I couldn't help smiling. She'd was so naive she'd probably faint dead away. I decided to see what she'd do if I felt her up.

"Peggy and I are just friends." I looked at her chest. Gosh, I hadn't realized how big her boobs had become.

"It sure looked like you were more than just friends when you went past a few minutes ago with her hanging on you like that." She retorted. "I think you like her and wish you could get her alone and play house."

I paused, then asked, "What do you mean 'we wanted to be alone to play house'?"

"You know. You pretend you're daddy and she's mommy and you hug and kiss and... touch... each other."

"You mean touch like this?" I reached up and boldly squeezed the very tip of her breast under her shirt. "Tory!" She gasped, pulling my hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Hey! I was just asking if that's what you mean by how they touch... or do they touch other ways too?"

She flushed bright pink, her eyes avoiding mine. "They touch other ways too." She admitted.

Katie would be seventeen in a few months. She was a tall, slim girl, several inches taller than I at this stage of development. She had pale blond hair and white eyebrows, just like our father, and his characteristics too; small nose, just slightly prominent jaw and smooth forehead. You'd describe her as a Nordic goddess and in fact, her stunning looks were the reason she didn't have any boyfriends. Every boy her age was afraid to approach her, and mother made certain that she was protected from older boys - who certainly wouldn't be so shy.

She was better looking than Peggy, whose beauty was different, less mature. I sensed how frustrated Katie was. She was almost seventeen and had probably never been touched by a boy other than a stolen kiss or two at one school dance or the other. She yearned to experience the things her schoolmates whispered about, just didn't know how to manage it.

I was about to introduce her to the solution.

I touched her tit again. She really had nice ones. They were full and firm. I squeezed. Her hand covered mine... but didn't pull it away immediately.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" I whispered huskily, placing a hand on each one as we stood there in the front hallway. I squeezed and kneaded, then concentrated on her nipples. They became hard nubs underneath her clothing.

With a groan, she pulled my hands away, held onto my wrists. Her breathing was shallow, rapid.

"It feels... very... nice," Her voice caught. "But you should stop."

"I'll stop... if you tell me what else happens when people 'play house'."

She colored even more brightly than she had before. Haltingly, she answered my question. "They hug and kiss... and... touch each other... between the legs."

"You'd like to try that yourself, wouldn't you!" I said knowingly.

She nodded, a bit reluctantly, carried along by my enthusiasm. My fingertips found her nipples again.

"Then why don't you and I play house?"

She was so tempted. I could feel it. I put my hands on her hips. She still held my wrists but didn't prevent me from resting them there. I squeezed her hips. She wiggled involuntarily. "We could go to your room."

"What about Suzie?" She asked immediately. So that's what she was worried about.

"Let me talk to her. Maybe she'll want to play too. Wouldn't that be fun!" I tweaked her nipple.

Her eyes got huge. "Oww! Oww!... OH!... Tory! You wouldn't dare touch your little sister..."

"Oh yes

**** I

**** would..." I looked at her calmly. Should I tell her? I decided to talk to Suzie first. Shrugging, I suggested, "At least let me go ask her. Wouldn't it be fun if we all showed each other our bare bottoms?"

Katie's eyes were huge as my words impacted her.


Upstairs, I tapped on Suzie's door. "Come in." She called. I swung the door open. Suzie was relaxing on the bed, reading a comic book.

She slapped the book down beside her angrily. "So now you're flirting with Peggy behind my back." Her voice was trembly, hurt.

Oh, Oh! Damage repair mode.

"Suzie! Suzie! Look at me! You're wrong. She just wants me to fix her up with Billy Greene." A fib. Well, it was a good cause. I did need to keep both Suzie and Peggy happy. She looked at me for confirmation.

"That's all it was. But honestly, I wouldn't mind the three of us getting together again. Would you? We had sooo much fun that first time. If I remember right, I liked you more than her." The reverse had been true, but so what. I reminded myself to get Peggy up to speed on the Billy Greene story as soon as possible.

"Oh God! I was so worried. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think. I'm sorry." I hesitated, then took the plunge. "Guess who else wants to have some fun?"

Her face changed. "Who?"

I made her wait while I sat on the bed beside her, my hand resting on her leg, my fingers right next to her vagina. As I said the name I squeezed her there.

"Katie."

There was a shocked silence. Suzie's mouth gaped open in total surprise. "No!" She breathed.

"Oh yes!"

"How do you know?"

"It happened just now. She started to tease me about Peggy. I accused her of being jealous because she didn't have any boyfriends."

"She said something about playing house. I asked her what that meant. While she was telling me she let me feel her up. We decided to go to her room to play house some more but she was worried about you catching us."

I paused, trying to read Suzie's expression. She was hanging on my words.

"I told her you might want to play too. She was as surprised as you were."

"I don't know..." She hesitated.

"Wouldn't it be fun to undress her and see her nice titties and play with her between her legs?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.