Mother's New Boarder - Cover

Mother's New Boarder

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Wendy rolled and flung her tortured body crazily over her mother's face, hanging on to the black-haired pussy below her with joyous determination, driving her fiery tongue harder and faster and deeper into the clasping, sweetly melting channel of her mother's vagina, her own cunt burning with the intensity of a forest fire out of control and fanned by winds which made it roar through the whole of her firm, young flesh. Then she sensed another's presence, a shadow cross over her, and her heart almost stopped beating. She flailed her head a moment longer, then stilled, and she fought against the pressure of looking up, filled with the dread certainty that she would see somebody. But she did, and she saw Clyde--and something else, something long and glistening and jutting thickly toward her...

Clyde Brooks stared at the abandoned girl below him, stroking his throbbing, blood-erect prick in long, deliberately tantalizing strokes the way Preston had done to him. He crouched down beside her on his knees, coming ever closer until his balls were touching her forehead, and he extended his hard, youthful penis with one hand while with the other he raised Wendy's head harshly.

"Suck me, Wendy," he ordered breathlessly. "Suck me like you're sucking your mother and make me cum!"

In one gasping, shuddering moment the teenage girl realized that what was being thrust toward her wet, glistening mouth was his cock, huge and swollen and palpitating. She wanted to scream, to fling him away, and yet she couldn't, for the passion from her mother's sucking of her cunt mingling with the aphrodesia which was steaming rampantly through her nerves made her incapable of anything except wanting to be a slave to her body. She couldn't reason how or why the boy was there, beside her... but she didn't care. Only she didn't want to suck his penis! She wanted her Mother!

She tried to twist her head away, but he held her roughly in his grasp, and he pressed his cock forward still more, until his thick glans was against her cheek; he raised her head until she was feeling his secretions teasing her lips, and she wanted to gag.

Marleen Franklin was no longer asleep to the situation. She was now fully cognizant of what was happening to her daughter, even though her position made it impossible for her to react, trapped as she was under the still demanding, still undulating white and pink skin of Wendy's quivering vaginal slit. Even though her passions had been spiraling in spite of her best efforts to reject them, Marleen was shocked speechless by the impact of Clyde's demand. God! He was there, wanting her child to suck his cock! They'd been discovered, and the horror of what she and Wendy were engaged in made her moan in further shame, and she wanted to somehow run as Wendy had run, escape from the naked and shameless cavorting against nature and man... She started to sob, but her hot breath only inflamed Wendy's pussy more, and the child ground her cunt onto her mother's face reflexively; Marleen realized then that her daughter, while tragically terrified of this new event, was still hotly aroused, and she could only lie there and feel Wendy's warm, excited young secretions around her mouth and smell the feminine perfume of her daughter's sex. She deliriously began to kiss and lick as before, her brain refusing any command other than the overwhelming need for gratification. It was as if her return to her lickings and tonguings was a form of circuit breaker, stopping her overloaded mental system from shorting out, her only path to keep the smattering of sanity which still held her together. She worked slavelike below, her tongue lashing and making Wendy moan in one continuous stream of bubbling pleasure, unable to stop what was now an obsession, an overwhelming, crushing need...

Wendy's cunt flowered open wider and her lubrications increased with the resumption of her mother's sucking mouth teasing her wide-stretched vaginal slit, and warm trickles of saliva ran down from her mouth and pursed lips, and she rotated her wet buttocks onto the woman beneath her harder and faster in a lewd dance of desire. But she still couldn't take Clyde Brook's penis in her mouth! She'd never allow herself to lower herself to this degrading act, as low as she was already by her actions.

"Ohhhh, God damn you, Wendy, suck it!"

"No! Don't make me!" she pleaded, "Please don't make me!"

"Did she cum?" Preston asked, standing beside them.

"Hell no, only stubborn."

"She's never sucked cock before, my boy," the older man chuckled lewdly. "She's never had any cock anywhere until today. You'll have to force her--like this!" Preston came over and took his hands to her chin and jaw and pried open her unwilling mouth. "Now, shove your cock in, Clyde! Shove it in fast!"

The boy thrust forward quickly, and filled the warm, wet cavern between her cheeks, and she could feel it slither the full length of her gagging tongue as he filled her with his thick, fleshy hardness.

"You'll love it, Wendy," Preston soothed. "Try it and see..."

Wendy closed her eyes, feeling numb to the world. In a trance-like state she felt harsh, pubic hairs at the base of Clyde's penis rub against her chin and lips, and she ovalled her lips as he began to screw his cock in and out, Preston's hands still holding her head in a viselike grip. "Suck, baby, suck..." she heard dimly and she did, not knowing what else she could do. Her lips slowly began to nibble the thrusting shaft, and she coughed and sputtered from the unnatural invasion, trying not to think of what she was submitting to. The boy's testicles bounced against her and her nostrils filled with a new odor, a male odor that was stronger and not as sweet as her mother's secretions, but still piquant and spicy and attractive to her.

Underneath her, Marleen sucked and teased faster and faster as she thought of her daughter having a cock shoved into her lovely face, and her hands stroked the firm, heated flesh and her tongue lolled in the moist pink flanges of Wendy's cunt.

The saliva grew in the girl's mouth, becoming slightly sticky now from the emissions of lubricating fluid from the head of Clyde's sliding cock. She sensed his hips jerking and straining against her bobbing mouth, and his long, hard fingers were curling in her dark hair, holding her fast as his penis stretched and expanded until there wasn't any more room left. But instead of the sickness Wendy imagined she'd have, she began to enjoy it. Her brain savored the electric touch of her tongue on his cock, and the throbbing, tantalizing taste of his shaft. She balanced herself on one hand and took the other up to the base of his testicles, crooning a little now as she sucked rhythmically, twirling the softness of her young tongue maddeningly around the glans and coronal ridge. She'd never dreamed of this before! God, it was exciting, and Preston had been right again! Had he ever been wrong? God, she loved to suck this cock! She opened her mouth wider and took still more of the penis inside her butter-soft interior, swirling faster and faster, causing Clyde to cry out in pure delight.

"Ohhhhh, I love this! I love this!"

Marleen sucked in subservient lust, and heard her daughter's moaning of agony change subtly to a tone of enjoyment. It was a strange kind of masochistic joy which filled the mother now, for the lewd, obscene picture of her child being sucked and sucking in return was too much. She was falling into deep, unmitigated desire now, the perverted menage a' trois no longer causing her shame or remorse. What was the use of deceiving herself? Wendy was loving what she was being forced to do, and her own flesh was swamped with churning, waving prurience at the mere thought of it. Desire--she was truly reveling in the salaciousness she was partner to, and vanished were her inhibitions and prudishness then, for she was obliterated by desire, and there couldn't be anything more important at that moment than the heavenly feelings which were flowing through her like warm claret. Desire--Dear God, how could she not have desire!

Clyde looked down at the beautiful young girl, and the sight of his hard shaft absorbed in between her ovalling lips increased his sensation a thousandfold. She was massaging the soft, resilient sac of his balls and running her thumb and forefinger around the hardened base, and he could feel the softness of her tongue twirling crazily over his cock as he pumped in and out, her head beating in the same tempo as simultaneously she worked her still wide-splayed little cunt in hungry undulating circles over her mother's mouth. Wendy sensed the boy's throbbing reaction and sucked his prick still more fervently, the tips of her teeth digging gently into his hard, rubbery surface, leaving small white trails where they had scraped slightly. She was responding from instinct alone, and felt herself the most blessed of teenagers to have his cock in her mouth while her mother tongued her to certain orgasm beneath her, and the ecstasy rose and billowed in her... She loved this, and strove now to suck his sperm into her throat and belly, the powerful stimulants of the marijuana and her mother churning in her flesh with a spasming need that she'd never dreamed existed and which was driving her to climactic madness...

David Preston removed his hands from her cheeks, knowing that they were no longer required, that the girl was filled with the crooning pleasure and was insensate with her own greedy lusts. He wondered that she didn't choke as she continued to suck on and on, and he could see tiny rivulets of sweat rolling down the side of her face and body as she bobbed over Clyde Brooks like a female demon. The muscles in his own stomach tightened, great swirls of heat building in his testicles as he gazed with lewd intensity at Wendy's thin pink ridges of inner mouth flesh pulling and clinging to the boy's throbbing, thrusting penis. He had to join in now! He had to...

"Marleen!" he cried out, "Marleen, I want to fuck you!"

"Ohhhhh!" the mother replied abjectly, still pressed to the warm, wet, undulating cunt of her daughter's pubic slit.

"Move from underneath... No, you don't have to stop sucking Wendy's pussy, just move your lower body out... Then you can get fucked and suck her at the same time..."

Marleen hesitated, her body quivering with the agony of her degradation, but only momentarily before she slipped her legs and buttocks out from beneath Wendy's body, sliding without hindrance now that the child had one hand around her boyfriend's genitals. She thrust her hips and loins toward Preston, still on her back, her mouth glued to Wendy's vagina, and she raised her legs and stretched them wide, bending them as close to her chest as she could so that her displayed pussy was a helpless toy for this man to use in his animalistic quest for satisfaction... She groaned and squirmed, the pink, smooth flesh glistening from her daughter's saliva and her own secretions, the lessening of her anguish and fear a release from her mind's horror and the result of her sexual frenzy. She felt a rising bowl of passion building deep in her belly, in her very soul, as Preston knelt between her wide-splayed legs, and her red cunt lips throbbed with anticipation, making her automatically ease her rear farther upwards and widen her thighs still more to allow him full, salacious viewing of her open pussy.

Preston gaped at the ivory moons of her buttocks as they were offered up to him in sacrifice, and at her hair-ringed cunt, moist and palpitating in uncontrolled lasciviousness. God, he was excited! He couldn't wait to feel her squirm and cry beneath him, and his balls tingled and hurt with the desire racing through his groin. He moved forward, aching with lewd thoughts, and pried her wider with his fingers and thumbs until she was unprotected and stationary before him. He held his blood-heavy, bloated penis in the crevice of her vaginal slit, its angry red cock-head poised mercilessly before the tight, elastic opening of her anus. He taunted her, rubbing his prick up and down the sensitively spread channel, then introduced his massive shaft into her saliva-coated pussy, constantly pressuring until his entire length was submerged by slow, tormenting inches into the depths of her womb.

She tried to cry out, not knowing why, only that this devastating, constant plunge was what she wanted. He was ripping her internal organs... and she wanted it so, and then the man spread the soft curls of her pubic hair and caressed the tiny throbbing bud of her clitoris, stroking and taunting it as she thundered his massive purplish penis lasciviously between her open cunt lips.

Dear God... I want to die with this in me!

Preston removed his hardened penis then, the purpose of his penetration accomplished--to lubricate it well. He lowered his pulsing shaft until its unseeing eye was leveled with her tiny hairless anus. He might have prepared her further seeing that she was a virgin in her rectal opening by stretching the sphincter ring with his finger, he thought lustfully--but the pleasures derived were better unannounced.

He fucked his hips forward, driving his throbbing cock-head into the resisting, tight rubbery anal mouth. Marleen winced as she felt the lips around her rectum being forced open, its elastic snugness resisting momentarily, then giving way before the harsh, brutal pressure. The agony shattered her and she endeavored to mechanically resist, squealing out with a choked, muffled cry. Preston reveled in the elation of hearing her painful groans, and rammed forward again, sinking more of his lust-inflated cock into her rectum. He felt his testicles thud against her upturned buttocks as she ground against the earth in an attempt to escape the cruel impalement, and her legs jerked out wide on either side of his long, lean body, kicking futilely in the air.

"God! Nooooo! Not back there! Nooooo!" she choked, her naked, white body pinned between her daughter and Preston's impaling cock. She was helpless, and with every surge of his penis she seemed to be forced yet more firmly onto his sodomizing penis. She was certain that her body was being split up the middle and that she would rent in half from his giant plunging shaft, its blunt head thrusting in her bowels in excruciating waves of torture. All sense of balance had long since left her, her brain a maze of distorted thoughts, the only feeling that of searing, hot pain from his sudden entry and cruel tearing of her rectal tunnel. She flexed her buttocks tightly together in an attempt to hold off further invasion, but the throb of her internal sinews only incited Preston more, and he plowed his way deeper and deeper into her vainly resisting passage. She sensed its every ridge and vein as her nerve ends transmitted its enormous form in minute detail to her muddled mind, and the hard, spongy shaft pressed relentlessly on, folding her rubbery flesh along in front of it. "Agggghhhh!" she groveled. Then she held her breath as the buried cock expanded more, stretching the narrow passage walls farther and farther apart. Then, he was all the way in, and the tickling hairs of his loins and the full weight of his testicles grazed her buttocks, and she became united with it.

"Ohhhhhh, noooooo..." she mewled in horror, and she shuddered as Preston began to saw rhythmically and without the slightest mercy deep up into the soft confines of her back channel.

She dug her nails into her palms as slowly the pain eased a little, although it was still a mixture of hurtful discomfort and stimulation, and she felt strangely wet between her buttocks and also strangely ashamed. She was being sodomized and she tried to concentrate on this thought, but each time her concentrations were destroyed by a skin-splitting thrust which jolted her and made her squirm in a weird, masochistic joy. She realized that she was heaving backwards to meet the forward thrust of his loins, and she was undulating her hips and moving her buttocks in tiny lewd circles, beginning to feel excited through the pain.

Her tongue snaked out and started licking her daughter's cunt once more, the pungent odors of Wendy's secretions flaring her nostril. Her whole body twitched and writhed under the two persons, and she groaned incessantly up into the moistness of Wendy's vaginal orifice, thrusting her lips and tongue deep into her crevice. Low hums of passionate, servile acceptance came in torrents from her throat, her beautiful face twisting with erotic arousal, her mouth working like a fish out of water, her neck straining as a light sweat broke out over her flesh. Her head rolled from side to side as her hips began an unwitting surge beneath the man's impaling cock, and her hungry anus screwed itself up tighter against his hair covered pelvis, forcing Preston to clench his teeth tightly in an effort to control himself.

There was no longer pain, she reasoned nebulously. Her body was surging and vibrant, raw electricity rippling through her rectum and out her nipples, whirling in a vortex of madness through her belly and legs and mind...

"You like it, you like it now, don't you?" Preston grunted.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, keep fucking me in the ass! Ohhhhh!" she babbled, the thought of her own lips spewing such sick words into her own child's cunt sending a new lascivious thrill swirling through her. She revolved her buttocks around his thick, rigid penis, her anus dilating in time to its rhythmic beating. Furiously she lapped at her daughter's delicious tasting pussy, her unsated passions building until she couldn't breathe, and she thrust her white, round buttocks as high as she could for more of the cruel fucking that Preston was pumping into her ass.

David Preston looked up and watched avidly as Wendy's soft, ovalled mouth clasped greedily at Clyde's growing wet penis, her thin, tensile lips clinging to it as if held there by some unseen clamp. The boy grinned lewdly and winked at Preston and then ogled once again the lust-contorted face as the teenager sucked his cock like it was the last piece of candy on earth. Preston could see thick, oozing seminal fluid trickling now from the corners of the girl's mouth, Wendy reveling in the cruel humiliation that she was being subjected to, a strange light shining in her glazed eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.