Love Boat - Cover

Love Boat

by TheRaven

Copyright© 1999 by TheRaven

Erotica Sex Story: A letter to women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   .

Sept 1977

Our cruise in the caribbean... on the princess line of the Love Boat!

Its late in January, the moon is full, but there is a strange fog covering the land... as we are moored just off the coast of Bermuda...

You are standing on the upper rear deck, all alone, looking out into the fog... when you hear the sound of a lonesome haunting saxaphone...

You look radiant under the full moon in your silky, slinky, red button down dress which just seems to flow as part of your own body...

You don't hear my approach... as I come up behind you and cover your eyes with my hands... and tell you to be absolutely still... and take your hands and place them upon the cool steel railing and ask you to just hold on to it...

I then take off my tuxedo tie and carefully and gently blindfold you with it... which makes you both quiver with excitement and a little fear as well... as you don't know what to expect next...

I then gently bend your head forward, and softly and delicately kiss you on the back of your neck... making sure that my lips just barely make contact with your now electrified skin...

You shiver at the touch of my lips, and I continue to kiss your neck until I reach your earlobe, and gently kiss it, and take it between my lips and gently squeeze it. You giggle a little at the strange feeling, and I can see you blushing profusely...

I continue to kiss your neck, moving around to your throat area and then gently move up to kiss first your forehead, then the bridge of your nose, and then gently and softly my lips touch yours for the first time... Electricity seems to leap from my lips to yours as our lips press against each other, and you are somewhat startled as my tongue gently spreads your ruby red lips and begins to probe your warm moist lips, and then presses forward until my tongue is touching yours. We both breathe very heavily as my tongue twirls with yours and you want to take your hands off the bar to hold me tight... but I tell you to remain absolutely still... and just enjoy what is going to happen next.

I gently move my hands to your shoulders, and pull the soft and very silky material to the side... allowing me to kiss your neck and then your soft shoulders... You sigh very loudly in my ear as I continue to kiss and caress your shoulders...

You gasp as you feel me start to kiss down your neck, until my lips touch the top edge of your dress, and you almost jump back as I take the top button of the button down dress in my mouth and pull it open... I continue my way down, opening one button at a time with my lips, and I can hear you gasping with every button I open... After the third or forth button you can start to feel the cool breeze blowing across your chest... and press your chest out to try to capture more of the breeze.

I continue working my way down your slender body, until the last button opens... and your lovely silky dress parts to expose your soft smooth body, showing off your silky, flimsy red panties and bra... and allows the moonlight to shine off your body...

All the time I was working my way down your body, you tried to press yourself against me, but I was very careful not to let my lips touch any part of your quivering body... and I could hear you wimper as you could feel my warm breath against your skin.

I slowly rise again, until I am kissing your neck again, and I start to move downward very deliberately until I am kissing all along the top edge of your red lacy bra, and you shiver as I lick the single droplet of sweat that has formed between your soft, beautiful, and now heaving swollen breasts. I can feel you blush with glee as my tongue touches this sweet spot, and I continue to move down until my lips are even with the front closure of your lacy bra... You jump as you feel me take my teeth and grasp the closure with them... and pull gently... until the clasp pops open... partially freeing your breasts so that the cool air is blowing across them.

I then move gently from side to side using my lips and teeth until the material falls away completely... reavealing your beautiful, full, lucious, swollen breasts... and I can see the little beads of sweat on them... You wimper as I start to kiss gently around the very outside edges... causing you to move your arms... which allows your bra to fall to the floor... leaving you at my mercy... but for some reason your not afraid anymore...

I continue to kiss around the outside of your breasts, slowly working my way inwards, being very careful NOT to touch your now swollen aching nipples... for which I think you are dying for me to touch with my lips... I continue to work my way inwards on both of your breasts at the same time... until my lips are just inches from your deep colored areolas... and then you jump as my lips finally make contact with your large swollen nipple. I gently flick it with my tongue making you moan gently and then without warning I take it between my lips making you both moan and shudder with what I think is the first of many explosions withing tonight...

I gently take your nipple between my teeth and gingerly apply more and more pressure until you wimper with delight. I then move to your other breasts and proceed to do exactly the same to that one... taking my time... slowly moving back and forth.

You jump as you feel my hands slowly slide up your sides... and enjoy the feeling as I trace the shape of your hips, and waist and upper body until I slowly rub the back of my hands along the bottom side of your breasts... I gently move upwards to cup them in my hands... and press gently but firmly down and start to massage them and caress them until I have your nipples held firmly between my thumbs and forfingers... squeezing gently...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.