US Army Recruit Medical Exam

by Mad Gerald

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Erotica Sex Story: A US recruit goes for a medical exam administered by two unethical medical officers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   .

Private O'Neil, had been in the army for just weeks. Her time at Aberdeen proving ground was far different than anyone had said. She was having a bad time at the moment.

O'Neil was 5' 6" quite big and stocky. She had a chest of 38DD. Short cropped auburn hair. She was very fit having been brought up on her uncles farm near Dayton Ohio. She had no problem with the training as she was very strong anyhow. All she'd known was the farm and local school, her knowledge of the ways of the world was very limited.

She was fine until about four days ago, She had been late for muster and so she was detailed to clean the billet as punishment. When she was alone cleaning and scrubbing the floor near the showers. Her drill sergeant had come over and was watching her.

"Are you trying to clean that floor or bring it pleasure Private?" She looked up at him with a pained 'fuck off you annoying twat' grimace. "To clean it sergeant!" She carried on.

"I don't care for your attitude young lady. STAND UP!" she jumped up "Only my mother is allowed to look at me that way Private!" he shouted into her face. "ARE YOU MY MOTHER PRIVATE!!"

"No Sergeant!" she retorted. "In that case Private you must still be my recruit, and if your my recruit you must owe me, say, twelve star jumps. GET TOO IT!!"

She began the star jumps, while he counted, all through he leered at her heavy tits slamming up and down. By seven her shirt was soaked in sweat. It clung to her bra outlining it. Panting she came to the end.

"Right get back too it Private, make some effort this time!" he turned and walked off. She watched him go then went to her locker, she cursed him. She took off her shirt, her bra was wet through. She took it off. Her heavy tits swung free. They glistened with sweat, she towelled herself dry with the wet shirt. Her nipples came up hard with the attention. Then she pulled a clean shirt on and went back to cleaning.

She'd been cleaning for another ten minutes when he returned. She worked harder trying to impress he was fascinated by her big tits bouncing too and fro as she scrubbed. He walked around behind her and watched her big ass (tight in her BDU's) as it went back and too.

"Have you changed your shirt Private?" she stopped and looked up at him "Yes sergeant, it was wet and I thought..." she trailed off. "Who told you to change your dress Private?"

"No one Sergeant" He smiled at her. "Twenty star jumps, GET TOO IT!!" she obeyed resentfully.

He watched as her fresh shirt became dark with sweat, it clung to her freely bouncing breasts as she laboured past 8 then 12. She struggled to leap the last four. Her teats were stiff with the friction. It was so obvious as he stared at them. They pressed to the tight material two fat points. Her face glowed crimson with humiliation and embarassement.

She finished and stood to attention. Something his cock had already done. He admired her wet chest. "Get back to cleaning Private!" she complied meekly. For another ten minutes he stayed there watching her.

"You thirsty Private?" she stopped and knelt up, her T-shirt slick with sweat stuck to her big tits. "Yes sergeant I am sergeant!" she fired off. he grinned at her. "Good, carry on Private!" she swallowed, pissed at his attitude. "Yes sergeant!" she carried on, he carried on watching her. After another ten minutes he asked her the same again.

"Yes I am Sergeant!" she replied gasping. He smiled. "OK you earned it Private, come with me I've some Gatorade in the office"

"Yes sergeant thank you sergeant!" she got up and followed him. In the office her drill sergeant pointed to a jug on his desk. It was half full of green gator. She poured herself a glass and downed it in one.

"Happy now Private? have some more if you want" he sat at his desk smiling at her. She helped herself to another full glass she felt refreshed.

"Thank you sergeant" He sent her back to work.

She went back to work, She continued scrubbing and then after about ten minutes she felt faint, She couldn't keep awake. She went to her bed.

Her drill sergeant watched from the hinges of his office door as she scrubbed and then faltered. She rested and tried again then she gave up and with her legs almost buckling weaves down the billet and collapsed on her bed.

He left it ten more minutes before he went over locked the doors. He approached her on her bed. He couldn't remember how many times he'd done this. He looked her up and down. She was impressive. He leant over her and slapped her face repeatedly.

There was no response. He grabbed her legs and hauled her ass onto the floor. He propped her back against the side of the bed. He reached down and pulled her T-shirt up over her sweaty tits. He fondled and squeezed them then pulled and wobbled them as they hung free.

Her breasts unlike the rest of her weren't tanned but a lovely alabaster white. Two large round stiff globes, that sat heavy on her ribs. Her aureole were wide dark pink circles centred by semi-erect teats. He undid his BDU's and pulled his cock out.

Then pulled his digi-cam from his pocket and took some stills.

He put the camera on the bed and pulled her shoulders straight, her head lolled back. mouth open. He sat astride her hips and squeezing up her tit's in both hands slid his cock into her sweaty cleavage. He reached over picked the camera up and took some more shots he put it down. He rolled the firm flesh against his shaft, pulling on them.

"You're a regular fuckin' heifer now ain't you bitch!". He gripped her teats between finger and thumb, pulling them to each other behind his cock.

He spat into her cleavage and then began to fuck her tits hard, viciously squeezing her hard full breasts too his cock. His fingers biting in marking her skin as he pumped up between them for ages. Eventually he nearly came and stopped.

He pulled off releasing them, then he toyed with her nipples rubbing his cock over them. "Nearly, nearly made me cum bitch, now lets have a look at that big ass o' your's honey, see if my cock fits" He got off her and hauled her up onto her bunk. he threw her on her face and dragged her back over the edge so her knees rested on the floor.

With practised ease he reached around and undid her BDU's and wrenched them down off her ass. She had issue briefs on which he dragged down revealing her wide white butt. He patted her cheeks and then took some more photos.

He parted her buttocks and stretched them open to reveal her amber cleft. Her virgin anus nestling at the depths. He wet a finger and tested it pressing it in.

"Ohh yeah tight as can be baby, I'm gonna have me some o' that"

He couldn't wait any longer. He spat on his fingers wetting the head of his cock, then he forced into her tight resistant star. He managed to slowly force it in and rested glorying in the hot vice like grip of her twitching sphincter. He grabbed her hips and eased into her rectum.

Then he slowly sodomized her enjoying every moment.

The billet resounded to the sounds of his grunts of pleasure and her ass squelching and farting as his hips slapped loudly against her broad stiff cheeks. He gripped her shoulders for leverage as he reamed her butt.

Then he hauled her torso up. He slung his forearm around her throat and held her upright to his chest. He rammed deeply into her ass and stayed there stirring her guts with his meat. With the other hand he cruelly pulled and stretched her nipples, pinching the aureola between finger and thumb so he could make them big and fat as he raped her ass. Her limp head lolling and jerking with each hard thrust.

He lost control after about twenty minutes and lay on her broad back slamming up into her unconscious form. Viciously ramming deep into her and emptying his hot seed deep into her bowels. He rested then.

After a few minutes layed on her back he got up and slid his cock out. It was streaked in shit, blood and semen. He took some pictures of her still gaping ass hole his semen dribbling from it.

Then he redressed her and lay her on her bunk as he had found her.

She woke with a start in the evening and didn't remember how she had got there. She'd come too laid on top of her bunk. Her ass really hurt, her tits and shoulders too. She was desperate for the toilet. when she went white goo and blood came out as well as her shit. She was horrified.

Perhaps she had something dreadful wrong with her. She told no one. over the next two days, it slowly got better, but it held her back, running and forced marches were the worst. Her drill Sergeant demanded to know what was up.

" O'Neil what is wrong with you for gods sake get here NOW!". She told him " It's difficult Sergeant, I well hurt somewhere."

"where is somewhere you useless piece of dumb ass!". She went brilliant red " My ass Sarge, my ass hurts!". He grinned and sent her to the medical department.

She waited for an appointment for over two hours. Then she was marched into one of the surgeries. Private O'Neil stood at attention, Waiting.

Eventually the med officer looked up and asked her what was the matter. She stammered out her voice failing as she tried to say what the matter was.

"You are familiar with the penalty system in operation for recruits at this post Private?"

"YES SIR!"

"Well in that case I'm Penalizing you two demerits for failing to speak clearly to an Officer, do you understand?"

"YES SIR"

"Well!"

"I have a problem with my Backside Sir"

"What kind of problem Private"

"It's difficult to say Sir, It's painful and when it started I had blood and a white substance which came out Sir"

"Have you had anal sex Private?"

"Anal sex Sir?"

"AHH do you know what that is Private O'Neil?"

"No sir"

"Right, did you get drunk and wake up in this state Private?"

"No sir, I felt unwell went to sleep on my bunk and awoke later in the day like that Sir"

"Oh dear, you are naive aren't you Private, OK, wait here a moment I'll be back in awhile" He got up and left.

He came back after 10 minutes and sat back down, "The Armies doing a study here, do you mind if we video this examination for teaching purposes Private?" Private O'Neil swallowed "no Sir I suppose I don't"

"Good, that's damn fine" he leaned forward with a remote and then sat back"

Private O'Neil looked the med officer in the eyes and, in a small voice, asked "What do you want me to do next Sir."

"Right Private O'Neil pull down your BDU's and lean on and over the side of the examination table, That's it, right over." With a quick motion,

Private O'Neil did as she was told.

The med officer readied his instruments and placed his left hand on the small of her back and began to slowly lower her tight, white panties with the fingers of his right hand. He took her panties down very slowly, and with purpose. Slowly, the lovely buttocks came into view. The med officer inspected Private O'Neil's ass with his eyes. He had always thought the butt of a girl was his most favorite part of her anatomy. Private O'Neil had a beautiful, healthy strong looking body. Even though Private O'Neil was only eighteen, she had a well developed body of a woman.

"Private lean all the way over and spread your legs-spread them far apart."

She complied.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks so I can examine your anal area more closely." Private O'Neil was slow to respond to this order and the med officer muttered, "Two more demerits." Private O'Neil was mortified and reached back and spread her cheeks wide and moved her legs far apart. The sight of the virgins anus and pussy were almost too much to bear. She had an almost hairless anus which just begged to be inspected. "Further, move your legs wider Private!" She struggled to spread them further. "I'm going to put K-Y jelly lubricant on your anus to make the examination easier. I'm going to take a localized temperature reading OK, and then I need to manually inspect you with my fingers first to make sure that nothing will block the thermometer."

He dabbed some lubricant on her hole and on his right index finger. Private O'Neil had never felt anything like this before. It was total domination of her body. She could not hide anything from her doctor. The med officer slid his finger in past her anal sphincter, then farther in until it was in all the way. Private O'Neil raised up on her tiptoes in her boots and then winced and shuddered. He had found the rectal problems which bothered her when she went to the bathroom.

He slowly withdrew his finger, and with her cheeks still spread, smoothly inserted the clear glass Pym rectal thermometer. "Let your cheeks close around it, that's it." she released her fingers. He held his right palm over her large stiff buttocks so it would not slip out. He asked her "Why did you flinch when my finger was inserted Private?."

"It seems sore inside sir" She confessed.

"Good that's a very important detail, I'll investigate this problem in more depth later in the examination." After five minutes the glass tube was removed. the med officer looked at it and noticed that it showed a slight elevation in temperature. "Your temperatures up Private, please remind me to re-take your temperature halfway through the exam to make sure OK".

The med officer took a washcloth and cleaned her anus of the K-Y. He rubbed slowly, giving himself a chance to study her pussy. It was nice and plump covered in a matt of auburn hair. He slowly raised her panties. He told her to jump up onto the examination table and sit so he could begin the second part of the exam. He examined her head, eyes, mouth and neck. He felt her breasts through the service tee shirt. Private O'Neil thought this strange "Remove your shirt Private." She did so hesitantly, slowly pulling up the shirt, exposing her rounded heavy breasts. She tossed the shirt onto the floor next to the table. He started to squeeze her tits.

He took his time pulling and fingering the taut flesh, he weighed them, then tweaked and teased each nipple. Her left nipple had harsh blue / purple bruising above and below it from her Drill Sergeant. Private O'Neil jumped when he squeezed her left one. He wanted to know why.

She told him the truth, how her drill sergeants made her run everywhere with no bra which gave her sore tits, and of all the star jumps she seemed to get. He gripped it in both hands and squeezed it again harder. She winced and bit her lip.

"That's another ten demerits. More will be given in the future if you insist in holding back any other information from me, I need to know everything."

Private O'Neil quietly explained to the doctor "I'm having a hard time going to the bathroom sir, I feel like I need to go, I strain and strain but nothing happens." The doctor explained "What is happening is that you're having a muscle spasm in your rectum and you're in need of some muscle expansion in that area, It's probably due to the intensive training you're undergoing". The med officer continued "This will hurt initially, but it needs to be done otherwise your career in the army will be over."

Private O'Neil accepted this. She was ordered to stand on the exam table facing him. He hooked his fingers inside the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them all the way down. "Right then Private in order for me to properly examine your anal and rectal muscles, I will have to insert my fingers without any lubricant to test the muscle strength OK". She made a horrified face. He ordered her to squat down on the table. The Med officer put his dry hand on her butt and spread the cheeks. He placed his middle finger on her small, dry opening. "Now I want you to press down on my fingers and continue to bear down. Bear down and push, as if she you are going to the bathroom."

Private O'Neil was inducing her own agony for the first time, and she was embarrassed that she could hardly hide the fact that she was getting excited! She slowly pushed her big butt down and little by little, the doctor's finger was inserted. He felt and felt-he just couldn't tell. He told her to raise up a bit and pulled his finger out. He then stretched out both his index and middle fingers and put them to her asshole. He ordered her to bear down on them, just like before. It was almost too much to bear,

Two large male fingers invading her most prized hidden treasures. Private O'Neil winced and pushed, and pushed harder and started to lean over. He was just beginning to feel something in the rectum, but he didn't know what. He began to spread his fingers to dilate her anus so he could feel better, meanwhile watching her facial reactions closely all the time. She began to whimper, so he had her lift up again and he withdrew his fingers. He allowed her to rise and told her to lay back down on the table.

One day soon she would beg him insert three or four dry fingers into her hole.

He told her "I'm sure I can cure your problem if you will consent to analoscopy, which means a long tube with a light on the end inserted into your rectum." She agreed and he told her that a fellow officer was a rectal specialist. They both would do it today. Private O'Neil was aghast! Now, two men would examine her and dilate her anus and insert various instruments into her rectum. He moved over and spoke on the phone.

Moments later another officer came in, a Major. The med officer continued the exam by pressing on her lower abdomen. When he pressed hard, She farted. Private O'Neil went bright red with embarrassment, but they did not seem to mind. The Major told her he had a certain cure for her gas problems. But that meant she would have to become his long term patient. It meant rectal tubes of large calibre and enemas, many kinds of enemas. Private O'Neil nodded, never a thought of saying no to any of this.

The med officer got a paper cup and said "Squat on the table Private I need a specimen to examine." She knelt and he offered the cup up between her legs. "C'mon then pee into the cup," he held the cup up to her pee hole. She was embarrassed, "Sir can I not pee in private."

"Four more demerits," he said. "Also, for as long as you are with me, you will tell me every time you have to pee and either one of us will escort you to the bathroom." Soon after he began tapping lightly with his index finger on her exposed pee hole, a small stream of urine came down and hit the cup. He got a kleenex and started to wipe her off, a man had never wiped her hole before.

He got another cup "Right then we need a stool sample from you now." She was appalled "I just can't sir, i can't."

"Now now Private it's all part of the exam you have to do it. You'll stay here until you do shit in the cup!" She strained and struggled and eventually red with exertion and humiliation she had shit in the cup. She looked away while he wiped her off.

Then he spread her cheeks while The Major placed his large right index finger on her tiny anus. He started to insert it dry. Private O'Neil began to cry and beg, but the finger eventually went in to the hilt. " Private try to push it out," She complied. then after several tries, " Right Private now try to pull it back in. This will build your rectal and sphincter muscles," he told her. After a long, protracted time, The Major drew his finger out, wiggling it back and forth as he did so.

His finger was quickly replaced with a larger size rectal thermometer with a much larger pear shaped tip. The Major's right hand went across her ass cheeks, holding the thermometer in place between his index and middle fingers. Every once in awhile he would twist it around to see if he could see if there was any change in her temperature.

A few minutes later, he pulled it out, and saw that it still showed a slight fever. She would be needing the cooling treatments. Private O'Neil got up and was ready to pull up her panties. She stood there between them with her BDU's down around her ankles and her panties just above her knees.

The med officer told The Major of his medical findings and also of the twenty demerits earned.

Then before she could say a word they took her to the exam room. Upon their entry into the exam room, Private O'Neil was instructed to lie face down on the exam table. The med officer placed his hands between her thighs and spread her legs apart, opening her to his intended treatment. Private O'Neil could hear water running in the adjacent bathroom and could detect a faint smell of soap or detergent.

She knew what was coming and couldn't help but clench her anus in a figurative attempt to protect herself from this newest violation of her most private parts. As The major came back into the room, she turned and saw nothing else in the room but the big red bulging bag with the pink hose and large black nozzle he was carrying. Her eyes followed his every move as he hung the bag on the IV stand next to her.

She felt something going on at her ankles and realized that The med officer was strapping ankle cuffs on her, and was securing them to the table somehow.

Her wrists were next, and before she knew it, her arms were extended out in front of her and splayed, fastened to either side of the head of the table in front of her.

"Please...Doctor...do you have to tie me down for this?" she pleaded. "Yes, Private O'Neil, we do. You're going to have a large cleansing enema before we can perform a more detailed rectal examination, and we can't have you squirming or resisting in any way," said the Major.

The Med officer was spreading her buttocks apart with his fingers now, inspecting her little brown target to be sure it was clear to receive the nozzle. Placing a dab of KY on his index finger, he touched its coolness to the centre of her hole and waited for her first clenching reflex to subside before he pushed the tip of his finger past her first, then second anal sphincters. As she relaxed, he slid his finger all the way up...deep inside her rectum, and proceeded to lubricate her lower canal thoroughly.

Private O'Neil had her head buried on the table the best she could, trying to escape this continuing humiliation. Her large breasts were squashed against the crinkly white paper covering the leather cushion of the table, and her nipples were hardening from the added sensation of a cute man's finger in her bare ass.

After what seemed like an hour, The Med officer's finger was withdrawn. She felt his hands spread her buttocks wide as the Major finished greasing up the black mushroom-tipped nozzle and inserted it into her backside. In, in, in the nozzle went until it was buried to its five-inch hilt. "I'm going to begin the flow now, Private O'Neil. Just hold still and tell me if you feel any discomfort," said The Major. She heard a click and began to feel warmth spreading through her lower bowels, then up a bit further.

The pressure built slowly, and she thought this wasn't as bad as she had anticipated. After a few minutes, though, her lower abdomen had become swollen and the cramps started. "Please stop...it hurts," she whimpered, rocking her hips from side to side. The med officer quickly and out of her view squeezed the bag sharply.

She yelped and cringed "ahhhh-uhhh oh god oh please!". With her eyes squeezed tightly shut she didn't see they're pleasure at her discomfort, they quickly hid their hardly contained grins as her eyes fluttered open. The Major stopped the flow and The Med officer reached under her and massaged her tummy until she indicated the cramps had subsided.

"You've taken only a little over a quart, Private O'Neil," The Major announced. "You have another quart to go. Now hold still and take it like a big girl, and don't be so silly!" She heard the awful click again, and more pressure began. It built slowly until she was just about to cry out again.

Then she heard the click again. "There, that's the whole bag. You did quite well for your first time, Private O'Neil," The Med officer said to her. "We're going to have you hold it for a few minutes to give it time to work inside you." She felt the nozzle being slipped out of her rectum, only to be quickly replaced by something soft and tapered, but larger around. "I put a butt plug in your ass to help you hold the enema. When we let you up to release, I'll take it out for you over the toilet," The Med officer explained.

Private O'Neil lay on the table in her enforced position and held her enema. It was quite a struggle, but she did the best she could. She began moaning and trying to kick her feet against the table after about five minutes, whereupon The Doctors began unfastening her from the exam table.

"OK, off to the toilet with you," The Med officer said as they hustled her on wobbly legs to the bathroom. The Med officer had her squat over the toilet while he reached between her legs and worked the butt plug loose, then told her to sit on the toilet and expel. Immediately there was a rush of water, and an accompanying sigh of relief from Private O'Neil.

Only after she began to feel better did she realize that she had never gone to the toilet in front of anyone else, much less a man, since she was a toddler. Even though The Major and The Med officer had left her alone to finish after her first forceful expulsion, she felt her face growing hot with the embarrassment of what they had seen her do.

After about fifteen minutes on the toilet, she got up and cleaned herself thoroughly with the washcloth provided for her. Satisfied that she was once again presentable, she slowly walked back into the exam room. She was actually getting used to being naked in front of the two fully clothed young men.

"OK, young lady, hop up on the table. We have to do a quick gynecological examination before we do some more extensive rectal inspections," The Med officer announced. Private O'Neil, who had been standing there with one arm covering her large breasts and one trying to cover her young pussy, hesitantly plopped herself up on the cold exam table.

She noticed that there was new, clean crinkly white paper beneath her. The Major began adjusting some metal arms at the foot of the table that had shiny, smooth curved tops. As soon as they were fixed so they were vertically perpendicular to the table,

The Med officer put his hand on Private O'Neil's shoulder and told her to lie on her back. She obeyed, quickly stretching herself out full-length with her head on the little white cushion.

The Major, who was standing at her feet, motioned her toward him, saying, "Slide your butt down toward me, Private O'Neil. That's it, right to the end of the table. Now let's get your legs up into these stirrups, OK?" Private O'Neil did as she was told.

She quickly realized that The Major was now strapping her legs into the stirrups so she couldn't move them. The Med officer had taken her wrists, which still had the cuffs attached, and was tying each one to the corner of the exam table above her head. She found herself stretched out with her arms extended over her head and her bottom pushed out at the end of the table, legs splayed wide.

Both doctors now began to don the latex exam gloves. First pulling them on tight, they snapped them at the cuffs and the proceeded to flex their fingers to get the translucent coverings to fit tightly.

The Med officer sat on a stool right between her legs, which put his eyes on a level with her crotch. He slowly parted her pussy lips to get a good look at this eighteen-year-old's genitals, and noticed that she was pretty moist.

He smiled, wondering if he would ever bring her to the point where she would be begging him to do this to her. The Major, meanwhile, watched what the Med officer was doing, but glanced up occasionally to observe Private O'Neil's hardening nipples. When The Med officer was done with the external exam, he was ready to perform his manual examination of her pussy.

"I'm going to insert my fingers into your vagina now, Private O'Neil. It seems you're wet enough so I won't be needing any KY," he smirked. "Have you gotten this wet with any boys yet?" She was embarrassed by her wetness, and his questioning just added to it. She knew that to hesitate would bring more punishment, so she immediately replied, "Only once, Sir." She turned her face to the side to escape their gaze.

The Major dutifully reached over and parted her lips as The Med officer inserted first one, then two of his fingers into her female opening. The light hairs guarding her privates did not present any obstacle to the insertion, and in one smooth motion the Med officer was inside all the way.

She could feel him moving his fingers around, with his thumb brushing her clit. She began to feel some familiar sensations when he did that, and despite herself, tried to bring her hips up to meet his fingers. When he had withdrawn his fingers, she saw The Major hand him a shiny instrument that looked like pliers, only with long wide jaws at right angles.

"This is a speculum. It's used to dilate you so I can see clearly up inside you," the Med officer explained. "But it's a small one, so I won't open it very wide and destroy your hymen. After all, we want to make sure you still remain a virgin." As he spoke, he opened and closed the petals of the speculum to illustrate. The Major dutifully squirted a liberal glob of KY onto the speculum and spread it all over.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.