One Night Hand - Cover

One Night Hand

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A US marines nurse is attacked at her hotel by robbers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence  

We hauled her up and put her on her face over the bed her knees still bound to the bed legs spreading her ass beautifully. Eriq shoved the vibrator deeper up her ass making her squeal and jolt. We then went out on the balcony and had a breather; down in the lot there were a gang of teenager boys just hanging out. Eriq shouted to them then jumped over the balcony to talk to them. He was grinning and chatting then some of them walked off (the youngest). That left seven brothers. They came over and clambered up to the balcony.

"What's happening man?"

"I got the bitch some more meat" I grinned and we took them in.

The Lieutenant was sobbing on the bed trying like fuck to get her hands free, pulling, twisting and straining with her strong arms. She was facing the other way; her butt was working up and down as she tried to force the vibrator out of her ass. Her torn stockings clung to her legs as she worked and wriggled.

"What do you think? She's a real hot bitch likes it rough and nasty. How much you got?"

They conferred and bundles of dollars flashed, they obviously did more than basketball on the lot. Our newly enlisted whore turned her face to us and looked in disbelief at the boys huddled in the doorway. She started shouting into her pants and struggling. Tears were rolling down her face. Eriq and me took a couple of hundred dollars off them and then sat at the table, opened some more beers and watched.

They surrounded her and one produced a knife the hose on her knees went and then the ones on her arms she wrenched herself free and twisted throwing herself to her feet her legs were wobbling and she looked unsteady as she backed away. She was stretching and pulling at the hose around her face as they formed a half circle around her. She couldn't pull the gag out of her mouth no matter what she tried. She bunched her fists standing threateningly. Her bound tits heaving and shuddering stiffly, still ballooned up by the laces, both framed deliciously by her sweaty and semen stained blouse and dress uniform jacket. There was a thump as the vibrator slid out of her ass and hit the carpet, she whimpered in shock and horror, she took her attention away. Semen and shit bubbled and farted out. They laughed and lunged at her.

Her features were ruddy but resolute, her nostrils flared trying to breath over the panic and around her panty crammed mouth. Her tear-streaked cheeks caught the light as her head snapped around; her face was a picture of horror and disgust. The first one that went for her she swung at hard with her fist, punching him viciously in the face. Her bound tits bounced and wobbled. Another rapidly grabbed her other arm as the first brother punched her in the gut. She gave a muffled yelp and farted again losing more cum and shit down the back of her legs as she doubled up. She twisted her arm free and righted herself. Hands grabbed at her bouncing breasts squeezing and pinching, other hands slapped them hard. She slapped them away. One was grabbed and twisted and tugged. She struck out at faces and torsos. A fist slammed into her face, she was stunned. She grunted as another fist slammed up into her solar plexus and she doubled up again and then fell. They gathered closer kicking and punching her calling her "cunt" and "White shit" hands grabbed her head holding it fast squeezing. More hands held her arms and body still. Fingers dug into her tits and pulled and squeezed testing the heaviness and size.

The knife came to her terrified face she stared at it wide eyed with fear. Her hose were cut and torn from her face; they wrenched the panties from her mouth. Holding the blade to her cheek they crowded around her. Hands gripping and holding her, others still pawing and pinching her breasts and ass.

"You ain't playing nice now are you bitch, punchin' an kicking huh!"

She stared from face to face terror written all over her trembling form.

"Please..." He slapped her face hard.

"Now a bitch like you hitting out at one of us would get cut up real good yeah!!" He spat right in her face the glob of spittle striking her on the side of the nose and running down on to her upper lip.

She jolted in horror staring at him shocked. He gripped her throat and squeezed, The knife wiped the spit over her face. He slapped her viciously.

"Now you being a big soldier girl, being a fine upstanding military babe an all better be good to us or we're gonna cut you up to fuck and leave you for dead!" He spat on her face again the others giggled.

"Please don't!" He slapped her hard again and again.

"Awww! What's a matter don't you like being spat on? We always spit on white trash, ain't that so" the others agreed and some of them spat on her she grimaced and tugged trying to pull away.

"No!" she complained her face ashen in shock.

"Well I think you'd better learn how to like it whore!" he spat in her face again. It struck her forehead and dribbled down. He slapped her again.

"You want cutting?" He shook her head and slapped her hard.

"No please don't" he slapped her again she stared at him more tears in her eyes.

He let go of her throat and pinched up both her nipples between finger and thumb, his big black hands gripping and dragging her toward him. She was now on tip toe her whole weight on her teats as he held them tight agony shooting through each breast as he held her there. He grinned into her pained face.

"P... PLEASE it hurts, you're hurting me!" she sobbed.

"Aww don't you like being picked up by the tits baby? Huh?"

She shook her head terrified mouthing her agony at him with a silent 'No'

Some of them behind her were feeling her butt cheeks and up between them making her legs dance.

"Would you like the nasty man to put you down?" she nodded 'yes' jolting as a finger found her ass hole and prodded it.

"Open your mouth nice and wide cunt!" she did slowly, he spat right in her open mouth. The others jeered and laughed. Her big eyes were fixed on his face in fear.

"Now let the others spit in your mouth cunt!" She kept her mouth open shuddering as each took it in turns to spit in her mouth. When they had finished He slapped her face again and ordered her to swallow it she did her face pulling in revulsion as it slid down. He still held her by the tits tugging them hard to keep her close at a nod from him the others moved away.

"You wanna live? Huh?" she nodded 'yes' pained

"Stand to attention Soldier girl and tell us you wanna live!"

She nodded mutely and he let go of her now aching elongated bruised teats. He stood back while she staggered to her feet and stood erect and looked terrified from one to another expectant face.

"Say it!" she let out a sob her face flushed with humiliation.

"I wan... wanna live!" she blurted out.

"That's real nice now straighten up that uniform!" she did automatically, tugging her skirt down her legs.

"Play with your big tits cow!! Do it nice lets see them teats up big and proud!"

Shamefacedly she began squeezing and teasing her nipples. Stood in front of them her dress uniform jacket framing her stiff bound jugs, her uniform skirt had stopped at mid thigh covering her cunt and ass up.

"Pull 'em you piece of shit, Pull em or we'll slice em right off!!"

She tugged and stretched her sore nipples out hard terrified of what would happen if she didn't. They watched as her fingers manipulated her breasts, teasing and tweaking her nipples up into two hard bruised studs, her aureole thickening and wrinkling with arousal.

As she pulled and tugged them they started get closer and closer then they began to spit on her breasts so that big globs of spit landed on her breasts and fingers making them slippy as it all ran down her chest.

"Now say 'I'm nothing but a cum hungry slut, I want you to fuck my face!"

"Please I'll do what you want, don't make me say all these things" she complained.

He grinned and slid the knife over her spit-covered breast toward her nipple.

"I... I'm nothing but a cum hungry whore. Fuck my face!!" she sobbed out.

Eriq pulled out a small make-up bag from her luggage and threw it to them. One caught it and passed it to the leader who thrust it into her hand.

"Aww but your a mess you wouldn't want us to fuck your face with you looking a mess an all huh? Put lipstick on bitch, plenty of it. NOW!!"

Her hands fumbled and dipped in the bag spilling the contents, she brought out a lipstick and took off the cap. she looked at them her eyes flooding with tears.

"PUT IT ON!!" he ordered

Trembling she began to smear it around her lips until they were a livid gloss red all over.

"MORE!" she smeared more around, now her lips were plastered with it.

"Kneel down soldier girl" he insisted as their hands gripped her shoulders and pressed her down.

I grinned at Eriq who swigged the beer and counted the brothers on his hand and then let the beer slop out of his mouth to run down his chin, we both sniggered

The knife wielder began rubbing the head of his big dick over her glossy lips smearing her lipstick.

"Okay, bitch, open up nice and wide. I feel teeth once and you bleed to death with us all pumping your sorry ass, get to it cunt!!" He ordered. Terri sobbed and begged the men again.

"Please I... I'll be sick I can't!" the knife pressed to her cheek.

"Learn!"

The black man responded to her pleas by shoving his cock against her lips.

"shut up and swallow my cock, pig!"

He ordered her again to open her mouth. She started to meekly obey, knowing he would force her anyway. He pressed his plum-sized cock-head against her quivering lips and inserted the tip of his prick. She tried to jerk back, but her head was being held firmly in place by many hands. He drove his cock-shaft even deeper between her lips, and I could see her jaws stretch open to accept his monstrous girth.

"That's a good girl. Just open wide, and suck like a good cunt." He commanded,

"Come on, slut! Take it in your throat!" he thrust even more of his huge prick between her straining lips. Drool began cascading out of the corners of her mouth. She jolted and moaned as his cock-head bumped her tonsils, triggering her gag reflex. They all chuckled and held her still as she spewed up another gurgle of saliva, which dribbled uncontrollably down her neck as she struggled to accommodate even more of his manhood.

"C'mon! more to go, slut," he cackled.

"You're only half-way there, bitch. Wider, damn you."

"SUCK IT DOWN! You cheap fuckin' whore I'm gonna go so deep It's gonna come out you're ass, you fucked up slut."

He jabbed another two inches down her throat, I could see her oesophagus constrict around his tool, squeezing and milking it as he plunged another inch down her windpipe. Her face impaled on his prick, Terri found herself unable to breathe. Struggling against the men holding her there, you could see her beginning to black out as the man in her mouth slashed into her throat... another inch... then another.

He ploughed the remaining three inches into her throat, and she gagged and squirmed as his cock head wedged past her sternum and jammed trapping her head on the end of his shaft. Now, he grabbed her around the back of the head and began ramming it into her face, he picked up his pace, choke fucking her throat while she helplessly bucked about.

With one quick thrust, he shoved his big prick halfway down her throat again. The poor cow didn't have any choice but to try to swallow.

"That's it man, fuck her face good."

"Ram that cock right down her throat."

"Fuck her... Fuck her... Choke fuck her HA HA! that's it bitch."

"Shit she ain't happy!"

"Hold her arms! HOLD THEM!!"

Lieutenant navy bitch was struggling like fuck now trying to pull away, but shit they held on to her and made her take it. He thrust hard in and out of her mouth viciously. The outline of his bulbous cockhead could be seen working in and out of her throat.

"You love black cock, don't you, you fuckin' Navy bitch?" The teenager raping her mouth boomed and panted.

"I know you do, Oh yes, you white whore. All you dirty sluts do." For emphasis, he pulled out of her mouth, grasped his dick at the base, and slapped it against her cheeks. She gagged and dragged a breathe in letting out a terrible sob

"Yeah, you love it, you cheap slut. Your face shows it." He wrapped his hands in her hair and pushed forward with his hips again, the huge cock ramming into her mouth to the top of her throat.

"Deeper... Deeper... Ohhhhhh... Thats it baby suck, SUCK! Oh yeah!! You fuckin' nasty whore."

With another push, he forced his cock back through the narrow opening, his pubic hairs smashing against her lips, causing her to gag, her face impaled her on the full length of his hard meat. Her throat was spasming around the hard intruder, her lungs heaving for air, as her mouth opened even wider with her gag reflex. Her feeble efforts must have made the sensation on his dick greater and he held her jammed tightly on his cock for almost a full minute, revelling in the convulsing of the helpless white woman's throat muscles on the shaft and head of his cock.

She grunted, and tried to drag her face back to twist She wanted to push away, to wriggle off the invading cock, but she couldn't get any leverage with her arms pinned behind her back. Bent forward her mouth stretched around a huge cock, helpless.

Finally the black boy began to cum in her mouth. She gurgled and jolted as he shot his hot sperm into her wide-open throat. He pulled out and shot the last spurts on to her face. The others laughed and jeered. She hardly caught her breath before another rammed his cock into her held head.

Eriq and I went through her belongings; we found a picture of a lot of other military whores dressed the same as her obviously from the day before. A notebook with hotel details and names against them. I turned over the picture, there were names of all the bitches on the back, I turned it back over my eyes settled on this big blonde with stripes. She was about 6'2" strong looking, I checked the list Petty officer Sandra Blake, she was staying in the Residence inn on the next plaza. I smiled.

Terri's mouth hung partly open after the third or fourth man, she could do little but kneel there with her mouth open and let the men fuck her face brutally. All of them were rough with her. Wanting to degrade and hurt her as much possible, they kept forcing their large cocks entirely down her throat. Grabbing the back of her head with their hands and jamming her down on their cocks until her lips touched the base. Leaving their pricks lodged in her throat, they cheered as she gagged and choked with the effort. As each man ejaculated down her throat or in her face, they cursed her, calling her a skank, a pig, a cum sucking whore. Her bound jutting tits were coated with big globs of cum that had dribbled and dripped from her chin.

Another cock in her mouth, the man grunting as two others grabbed her head and forced her nose even deeper into his belly. He laughed at the way she snorted and the way her throat milked his cock as he gyrated his hips.

"That's it bitch. Yeah! Choke on that cock you cumslut-whore!" One laughed slapping the back of her head.

"Yeah, like that, cunt. Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yes. Take it you whore!" another jibed.

"Take another wad you fucking slut!" more laughter as she grunted and gurgled.

"Take it whore!" he shouted as his balls emptied down her throat. Terri coughed and cum ejected from her mouth and out of her nose, spilling semen all over the man's cock and belly. Then she spluttered and spewed up a heavy load of semen from her belly, which slopped all over her jutting tits.

She tried to scream in horror and self disgust but another guy grabbed her by the back of the head, pulling her mouth around his cock. He began to furiously ram it in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. She gagged from the sudden impact of his cock jamming its way down her throat. He battered his cock head against her tonsils until she began to gag up a mixture of spit and pre-cum again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.