One Night Hand - Cover

One Night Hand

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A US marines nurse is attacked at her hotel by robbers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence  

Washington DC is as shit as anywhere else when you're broke. It's even more shit if your broke and been busted by the cops and just got away.

Me and Eriq were about to do a deal when we were bounced. lost our money and the goods. We dumped the auto. Now we were here in this motel, I booked a room with a stolen card, It was accepted so some luck was holding out. When I turned to go This big brunette in a Navy uniform had just dumped her bags outside. She looked flustered and pissed. She was definitely worth a squirt. I smiled my best smile "Hey doll you look real sexy, you feel like sharing a drink?" She looked me up and down with real disdain "I beg your pardon?"

"I'm at a loose end this evening, I wondered If you favoured a drink and perhaps a meal with my good self." She looked me up and down like I was some piece of shit. "No! get real, just leave or I call security!". "Hey I was only asking, calm down yeah, I was being friendly honey, what do you say could be fun."

"Look don't you get it, I don't associate with your sort, just leave me alone yeah!" "What d'you mean, My sort?" "You know exactly! now back off Nigger!" She shoved her hand in her bag as if she had a gun. I backed off hands up. "You got a problem with socializing lady, you need to chill, I'm leaving, OK!"

I left stuck up honky cunt. I managed to hear which room he gave her though, right across the hall.

We sat on the bed desperate to think our way out of our situation. Eriq put the Tv on. I sat dejected, Fuck I was angry and bored! The silence was broken by the door down the hall banging open. I snatched my gun up and went to the door I relaxed as I heard the night porters voice. "Your rooms just here miss" my ears pricked and I rammed my eye to the security eyepiece in the door. In the hall was the porter and the Navy woman in her military uniform, fuck she looked hot. She was some kind of officer. about 5'10" big tits under that jacket. I listened intently.

"The conference yes. I'm late, I couldn't get in the navy lodge so I'm here."

"So you driving there in your car or taking a cab?" asked the porter.

"Oh a cab I think I'll be drinking you see, quite a lot by all accounts, should be a hoot."

"We have a courtesy bus. it could take you"

"really that would be fine, good good"

"What time so I can tell the driver?"

"Oh about 10 minutes and then back at 11:30" she was outside the door her back to me. Her ass was wide and her uniform was tight across it.

She went in to her room.

Five minutes later she was back out. She looked up and down the hall and looked at her watch and was off. As she went around the corner I snatched open our door and caught hers just before it shut. I closed it behind me. her bags were next to the bed. still closed. I walked over and rang our room across the way.

Eriq answered.

"Hey my man come and play." he was at the door in seconds.

I let him in. We went through her bags. We got some good stuff no money though. She had nice underwear. especially the worn panties they smelt good. hidden in a toiletry bag was a vibrator, a realistic one smelt used. That gave us a real buzz!

We settled down to drink her mini bar and watch tv until about eleven and then we shut everything down and waited.

We heard the courtesy car. From the window I saw she was alone. heard the hall door and her heels the key in the door. I stood behind the door Eriq was in the bathroom. The door opened light spilled in. she came in. The door swung shut as she fumbled for the light switch. The light came on she was in front of me I had the gun levelled at her face. her eyes widened in suprise

"Scream I kill you bitch!" I stood with my back to the door.

"W... What do you want" she stammered, she was drunk. I kept the gun levelled at her face.

"We're gonna have some lessons in how to be more friendly... KNEEL DOWN CUNT! NOW!!"

"I've money y... you can have it"

"I know. Shut the fuck up!" she knelt in front of me I locked the door. She was white, her brown hair tied back her dress uniform was tight all over. Eriq came in he stood behind her.

"Hands behind you!"

"No please!" she pleaded as Eriq wrenched her arms behind her and tied her wrists with her own pantyhose. once they were secure I grabbed her hair wrenching her up to her feet.

"Please please" I dragged her to the end of the bed and forced her back down, and face down over the end of it. I held her by her hair while Eriq grabbed her spare pantyhose from her bag and wrapped them tightly around her kicking and struggling legs. just above her thick knees. Then he dragged one away, threw the trailing end around the bed leg and yanked her leg out wide, he yanked again, and tied it off. Then he did the other, forcing them wide open. She struggled like fuck screaming and hollering but I held her face in the mattress until he finished and she was bound on her knees over the end of the bed. I let her go. she lay there panting. her legs were uncomfortably wide. The hose biting into her thigh muscles, she strained but couldn't shift them. she let out a strangled sob of frustration.

"Hey whore the parties just started!" Eriq shouted and grabbing her shoulders yanked her upright. She knelt there unsteadily her uniform skirt stretched to full extent between her bound thighs her dress jacket was bunched under her breasts the brass buttons straining. her white blouse was visible through the gaping jacket. her face was tear streaked she sobbed looking at each of us. Eriq sat in front of her on the bed. He began to unbutton her jacket.

"Please... don't" she sobbed as he pulled it open. Her breasts were stiff fat mounds her blouse hardly containing them with her arms tied tightly back. He felt them through the blouse, squeezing each. She shut her eye's still blubbing. I grabbed hold of her hair again pulling her head back.

"You're lucky night, cunt. You ever been fucked with black meat eh?"

She shook her head "Please don't do this! no! please" Eriq had found her semi erect teats through the material and was rubbing and trying to pull them.

"You got nice big hooters Bitch, You think maybe we should fuck em eh?" Eriq gloated and licked her face as she tried to twist away.

"What kind of officer are you cunt? I asked twisting her face back so he could continue"

"N... Navy, Medical officer"

"No what rank whore what do these bands mean?"

"What's it matter to you you pig!" she retorted.

I grinned at her arrogant face, I grabbed her throat squeezing "Did you say kill me and fuck my ass! Did you! I said did you!?"

She swallowed blanching "No no I didn't... I'm sorry" her eyes full of fear.

"What rank are you whore? don't make me ask again."

"2nd lieutenant I'm a second lieutenant." she blurted.

"2nd Lt who bitch, I like to know who I'm partying with yeah!"

"2nd Lt Terri Bonzini, OK" Eriq was unbuttoning her blouse now leaving the top button and tie just for effect.

"Right Lieutenant you be good and we leave you alive OK. You go hollering and screaming and your gonna be one postumas bitch! you understand?"

"Please don't do this to me... please" she pleaded.

"Oh Lieutenant we have to, you see you're a racist bitch who needs some lessons in manners! oh yeah, an you got big tits and a fat ass."

"An' we need to empty or our balls don't we, an you gonna be our giz dumpster."

"Nooooo please no!" she started crying again.

"You ain't gonna shut up are you mother fuck. here!"

I forced a pair of her own used pants into her unwilling mouth. Fighting her tongue with my fingers as she fought to stop me. Eventually her mouth was crammed full.

"MMMPPPHHH... MPPPHHH" she added as I secured them in her mouth by lashing another pair of her hose around her face. Her eyes were big brown pleading dishes. I picked her camera up and took some pictures of her to remember the occasion.

Eriq was pulling her tits out of their cups, She struggled beautifully. I grabbed her shoulders and held her still as he dragged them out.

Her breasts were big white mounds of stiff flesh Eriq pulled and teased her stiffening teats. Her aureole were dark coral and big. She had some trainers in her bag so we pulled the laces out and used them to lash her tits up into two big fat zeppelins. Fuck she didn't like that. We made nooses of them and fed her fat mammaries into each, then we snatched them tight. We pulled and pulled on them so that the laces bit in.

Then we pulled and teased the flesh to get as much of her tits as possible trapped in the noose. Then we tightened them again. I pulled both laces behind her back and tied them off. I threw the loose ends over her shoulders. Eriq used them to tie the nooses together between her breasts that supported them.

Each tit looked massive now. They were stiff as fuck, we wobbled and pawed them as she looked on.

Once they were tied I dragged a kitchen chair over and stood it behind her between her legs. We forced the back of it up between her arms so she was held upright, so we could play with her tits. We both started to lick around each teat teasing toward each rigid peak once there we flicked our tongues over and around her nipples until despite her predicament she groaned into the gag. we kept on nibbling and teasing the flesh and then began to suck and feed on her fat thick nipples. Suckling her flesh into our mouths drawing on it and sucking hard on her reddening teats. Our fingers dug into her tits hard, hurting them. We pulled and pulled them. She repeatedly shook her head pleading into her own pants.

Eriq laughed and slapped his tit. This made her jerk and howl. I let go of mine and let him slap the two together. Her tits giggled and bounced off each other heavily.

She struggled to pull away but couldn't as he rained blow after blow on her bound jugs. Tears welled in her eyes. Her tits were now covered in red welts from our fingers. Her teats two thick red nubs. We started to suckle her again.

She was obviously getting hot.

Her wide hips were tightly encased by her black skirt, It had obviously been fitted when she was slimmer. I shoved my hand up under the folds of her skirt and ran my hand up her trembling thigh. I cupped her pussy mound through her hose and pants. It was hot and damp her hips jerked and danced as I pressed on her pubis.

"Fuck Lieutenant you've got one hot pussy there." She stared at me in hardly disguised disgust as I pawed and rubbed her cunt.

I pulled her skirt up her thighs and tucked it in it's own waistband. Her thighs were nice and strong. I stretched her hose down to mid thigh. Then her white panties.

They were taut between her bound legs. Her pussy was hairy and warm I shoved my hand down and flipped it over to spread her already pouting lips. She shuddered. Eriq grabbed both her tits and forced them together and began sucking both teats at the same time.

"Oh yeah you like that don't you you white piece of shit" I sank two fingers into her cunt entrance and twisted them round. I shoved my hand down the back of her big round ass, I squeezed her butt cheeks testing them, nice and hard. I forced my fingers into the cleft of her ass she winced and clenched it but I managed to worm my fingers in.

I found her tight little anus and wormed a finger in. Fuck she didn't like that. She went crazy throwing her hips about twisting away. Screaming at me through the gag.

Eriq grabbed her hair and slapped her face viciously, and shook her head about swearing and shouting at her in espanol. She abated gasping.

He grabbed the chair and pulled it free, he threw it across the floor. still holding her hair he circled her and undid his trousers, he dropped them and his pants.

His black cock was impressive, Thick and veiny crowned with a fat circumcised head. He wanked it then sat on the bed in front of her. She was transfixed with his cock. He let go of her hair and grabbed her tits on either side. he dragged her forward by them and rammed his cock into her cleavage.

She struggled as he fucked them. He held them on either side of it and rammed them up and down on it, she grunted and gasped into the gag. I got behind her and wrenched her hose further down her thighs, her ass was gorgeous. Big white full cheeks. I dipped my hand under and began fingering her twat. forcing three fingers in, her ass bucked like fuck but she wasn't going anywhere. I got them in to the last knuckle, then started to twist and press them deep.

Eriq asked me to lift her so I grabbed her shoulders and heaved her up. He kept on fucking her tits, letting the stiff balloons hang together as he wanked himself off between them. He was close.

She was watching with a look of complete disgust on her face. Then he came. Her face was a picture as huge globs of semen shot out all over her bound tits, He just came and came, when he'd finished her tits were dripping with a thick coating of it. I had an aching hard on by now, which I rubbed enthusiastically against her squirming ass.

Eriq laughed and gripped her teats between finger and thumb, he shook them by her nipples. Jism flew off them in all directions. Then he climbed off the bed. I let her fall forward on her face. I wrenched open my trousers and released my cock, I grabbed her inner thighs with my hands dragged them further apart and shoved my cock straight into her cunt. It was hot, tight and wet she sobbed as I started to fuck her. I lowered my chest onto her tied hands and gripped the back of her hair and pulled her head back so I could speak into her ear.

"Oh yeah you liked havin' those big muthers fucked now didn't you Lieutenant, all that giz on your big pretty white tits. I know 'cos your cunt's as wet as they are, Shall I fill you with seed too huh?" she groaned and tried to pull her head away as I forced deep into her cunt, feeling it squeeze as I jabbed against her cervix.

"That nice cunt full of nasty black cock, All that Nigger seed fillin' up your belly ooh yeah I'm gonna fuck you all night whore!"

She complained and jerked as I rammed her deep. Then I got down to fucking her hard and fast I let her hair go and gripped her hips. I battered her big ass making her wince and sob as I heaved up into her. Then I shot my load deep into her, she stiffened and groaned as I came. I pulled out. relieved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.