Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The next day was nice and the six kids took up the positions that they'd taken the day before. The five oldest ones went through much the same act that they'd gone through the day before and Susan did THINGS to herself till she felt good three times. The older kids never thought of inviting Susan. They would have been shocked if they knew that She was watching them. She was too young. If they thought of it at all it was that maybe in another year she could join in their games.

Dinner went as usual and David went to Susan's bedroom with her to work on math. They started out as they had the night before and Susan was sending the same signals. David started to squirm. He hoped that Susan didn't notice his hard on.

He was starting to notice her as a girl. She was real cute. Her perky little tits in her training bra pushed out the T shirt she wore, he realized he was staring at them and looked away. He wondered what she looked like without any clothes on. He wished she'd join her sisters at the pond but he had no way of telling her that. He was certain she didn't know anything about all the things that were happening on the farm.

He was trying to make a point about decimal points and realized Susan wasn't paying attention. She was looking at the bulge in his pants. David stuttered and blushed and tried to think of a way of getting out of the room. He stopped trying to explain the math problem to Susan and nonchalantly put a book in his lap. Susan blushed and she looked at his face. She realized that David knew she was looking at his THING so she might as well go a little farther.

"Why is your THING hard, David?"

It had the affect of a body blow. David sputtered and turned beet red. He didn't know how to answer.

"Uh, I can't talk to you about that! It's too embarrassing."

"It embarrasses me too, but I want to know about boys."

That was a stiff left jab. David wanted to know about girls but he was still incapable of responding. Susan blushed as red as David was. She looked anywhere but at David's face. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes and delivered a right hook.

"I know why your THING got hard at the pond today, but why is IT hard now?"

David's mouth dropped open. Susan had seen what they were doing at the pond. His astonishment loosened his tongue.

"How do you know what we do at the pond?"

"I followed the twins there yesterday. I saw what you and the boys did and I saw what the twins did too. Do you do anything else with the twins?"

"Uh, no. We don't even talk to them about it. We just sort of got started and now we do that every nice day."

Both of them ran out of things they dared to say to each other and sat there blushing. Susan wanted more, she sensed her advantage and bored in with some hard rights and lefts to the body.

"You and the boys played with each other's THINGS and the twins did the same thing, they pushed their fingers in down THERE. I've never played like that with anyone else. Uh, David, if I play with your THING will you push your fingers in my HOLE? I'd like to do that with you, you do it with Ted and John, the twins do it with each other, but I don't have anybody to do it with. I want to do it with you."

Susan realized that she'd finally said what she wanted and breathed a sigh of relief. David wanted to crawl under the rug. There was nothing in the world that he wanted more than to have Susan play with his penis and let him feel her sex organs, but he didn't have the nerve. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open.

Susan wasn't taking no for an answer, she reached over, took the book away, and stroked his penis through his pants. As usual the female of the species was the predator. Her instincts told her she had David reeling in the corner. She had to make use of her advantage. She gathered all her ammunition and followed with a left hook and a right uppercut.

"You let the twins see your THING and you let the boys play with IT, why don't you want me to do the same thing with me? I want to have you to look between my legs and I want you to put your fingers THERE and push them in and out like the twins did with each other today."

Susan had David down for the count. She pulled down his zipper, reached in his pants, and pulled his penis out through his fly. She ran a finger over its head. David watched her hand as it fondled his hard penis. This felt better than anything he'd ever felt in his life. It was better than jerking off, fucking the ewes, thigh fucking with John, or any of the things he'd been doing for the last two weeks. He wanted to pull away but couldn't make himself do it.

Susan was fascinated with the four inch THING she had in her hand. She liked the pink of the head with that cute little slit the drops of STUFF oozed out of. She spread the STUFF over the rest of the head with her thumb each time a drop formed. She traced her finger down vein on the shaft till it disappeared into his fly and traced another back up.

Suddenly Susan realized David didn't have his finger THERE. She let go his THING and pushed her jeans and panties down then unfastened David's belt and lowered his pants so she could see the cute pink sack with the lumps that dangled under his THING. She ran her fingers through his sparse pubic hair and traced another vein back up to the tip of his THING.

David examined between her legs. There were a few strands of pubic hair but they hid nothing. He'd been yards away from the twins at their closest. He'd never been this close to a cunt before now he could get a good look at what was between the outer lips. He wanted to get on his knees and examine it more closely but didn't have the nerve. He saw the outside slit, with little beads of moisture all along it. It was puffed out some and he could see some pink inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.