Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The next swimming day was the next day. It was the boys' turn to go first. The girls were shocked when Ted appeared with John and David. They thought Ted had decided to join the boys for a swim and John and David had no way to refuse. They'd been trying to see what their big brother hid in his pants for several years without any luck but they were afraid that the younger boys wouldn't do anything while he was there.

Ted hadn't responded to their attempts to trade looks with him when they played games with him last year. John and David, once they got him into the family, were much more cooperative. They were disappointed that David and John wouldn't be able to put on a show for them and they wouldn't be able to put one on for the boys, but they'd finally get to see Ted's penis. They hoped it would get hard so they could see how big it was then.

All three boys got undressed and Ted faced the other way when he took his pants down, reinforcing the twins original supposition. He didn't know that the girls were there and that he was supposed to let them see his penis. They were surprised, therefore, to find he had a hard on when he faced them and that he was blushing beet red. His penis was BIG!

They knew that Ted realized they were there when he let them see him pull on his penis a couple of times before he went into the water. They looked at each other and wondered what Ted was going to do when he came out of the water. Was he going to join the other boys in putting on an act for them? Wow! They never expected anything like that.

Susan was behind the cover that Ted had used the day before. She'd followed the twins and she was annoyed they hadn't asked her to go swimming. Why had they been evading her for the last week or so? When the boys came and undressed she was amazed.

Was that why her sisters had left her out? Had they been watching the boys swim in the nude every time they sneaked away? She could understand that but she wished they hadn't left her out. Ted faced her when he pulled sown his pants and she got a real good look at his THING. She reached inside her jeans and rubbed herself down THERE.

They boys didn't stay in the water long. They wanted to get on with the more interesting events. The girls found out what Ted was going to do. The three of them faced the bushes and went into the act that they'd discussed the night before.

Ted started to jerk David off, David played with John's penis, and John pumped on Ted's giant. Ted found out that knowing the girls were watching made jerking off feel better, but made you come quicker too.

They switched during the session then switched again and wound up back where they started when John and David shot off. Ted collected a handful of David's cum and David caught John's emissions. Each of them licked their hand. David tickled Ted's asshole while John carefully gathered the cum that shot out of his big brother's penis and licked it off his hand.

At this point the boys were feeling macho. They licked up all the residue from their hands before grinning in the direction of the girls. They dressed and walked toward their clump of trees.

Susan was thrilled. Watching the boys do that was neat. Her hand was in her panties and she pushed her finger in and out of her HOLE. She got that GOOD FEELING several times. When they licked the STUFF off their hands she wondered what her juices tasted like and pulled her hand out of her pants to lick her fingers and find out. She liked the way her STUFF tasted. She wondered if the boy's STUFF tasted as good. She wondered if the boys would like the taste of her STUFF.

Susan watched as the action at the pond changed. It was now the twins turn and they stripped, displayed their cunts, went for a short swim, and came out of the water. Susan watched as they performed the same acts for the boys that they'd done the day before. Susan wondered if it would feel better to have one of their fingers THERE rather than her own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.