Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The next morning dawned bright and clear. The boys followed their usual routine, wash, piss, jerk each other off, lick the cum off their hands, wash again, do the chores, then breakfast. They didn't see the girls until they were at the breakfast table. A few glances without a spoken word, and everyone knew there would be swimming that afternoon.

Ted intercepted the messages but didn't know what they meant. He was sure some that sort of communication had taken place and wondered what it was. He'd follow the boys that afternoon and find out what, if anything, was happening.

John and David used the privacy of the school bus on the way home to determine what they were going to do that afternoon for the girls. They felt that jerking each other off was a pretty big step after only one day of jerking themselves off. They tossed around the idea of not doing anything different than they'd done the last time. But it wouldn't be as much fun as shocking the girls and, maybe get them to do something even more daring.

The boys waved to Ted, who was repairing a fence in the cow meadow when they were driving the cows to the barn, but paid no real attention to him. Ted was surprised when the boys didn't stop to get their penises sucked. He'd shown that to John before John even shot off and John usually did it. He'd noticed that John had led David behind the trees since they became friends and he was now sure that John had introduced David to the fun he could have with the calves.

He wondered what they were up to so after they had the cows in the barn he followed. It wasn't long before he realized they were going to the pond. Ted thought it was a nice day for a swim and he might join them. It was isolated there and it was a good place for another jerk off session. He'd get a chance to taste John's cum. His penis got hard as he thought about this. He was horny anyhow and the idea of jerking off with the two younger boys got him hornier.

Having the boys jerk him off was a lot better than jerking himself off. He liked jerking them off too. He wondered if there was anything else he could do with his brother and nephew but decided if he suggested anything more they might think he was gay.

He was cautious and took another shorter route so he could arrive at the pond before they did. A little spying was in order, he wanted to be sure about what they were up to. Maybe the boys were doing things they hadn't told him about yet. He might want to join them if they were doing anything interesting. He moved behind a clump of bushes to watch what happened.

The pond was a good place to do things. It was the only place he got to feel John's penis before David had moved in with them. Every time they went swimming he would accidentally rub against John's body and feel his penis rub against his own body.

A couple of times he'd felt John's penis get hard and he always had to turn away so that John wouldn't see that his penis got hard in response to John's hard on. He hadn't wanted his younger brother to know what he was doing. Now he wouldn't have to hide what he was doing and he liked that.

He expect the boys to strip and rush into the pond and was surprised when he saw them get behind the trees. He was more than surprised when the twins arrived and started to undress. This was the first time he had seen either of the twins naked since they had gone through puberty.

His penis came to attention, he pulled it out of his pants, and started to stroke it. He knew the girls came here to swim sometimes, and sometimes they didn't wear swimsuits, but somehow he had never thought of spying on them. He didn't think that John and David were doing anything wrong, he just thought he, himself, had been stupid not to think of spying on them at the pond a long time ago. Then things got real interesting and he was in for a few more shocks.

The girls faced the trees the boys were behind and they held their cunts open. It was obvious they were doing it so the boys could see better. Ted couldn't believe it but that didn't stop him from craning his neck to try to see more. Did the girls know the boys were there? Were they doing that on purpose. Did they want the boys to see them? He slackened off on his pumping to see what else was going to happen. His hand idled while the girls went in swimming.

The girls only stayed in the water a few minutes then came out and both faced the trees that hid John and David. They pulled their cunt lips open again and pushed a couple of fingers in and out of their cunts. They were finger fucking themselves! Wow! They must be doing this on purpose to let the boys watch them! How long had this been going on. Ted's hand pumped faster and faster.

John and David held each other's cocks but they held back from jerking each other off. They didn't want their penises to be soft when they jerked off for the girls. The girls did the same thing they'd done before. They'd do something more daring.

The girls lay down on the grass, their cunts facing the younger boys. Each stroked her hand along her sister's cunt and pushed two fingers in. They beat the boys to the act. The boys pumped each other's penis at this point, they couldn't help themselves. They got too hot. Well they had planned to do the same thing. Now there was no way to back out of it. They just had to jerk each other off for the girls to see.

Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble; Ted caught a load of cum in his hand and licked it up while he watched. He saw the boys shoot off and each of them licked the other's cum off of his hand. Watching the two boys jerk each other off was almost as good as watching the girls.

Once the boys had climaxed Ted turned his attention back the girls. Their hips bounced all over the place, they were obviously having the orgasms that Ted had read about in some pornography that one of the boys at school had shown him. He wondered if their orgasms felt as good to them as it did to him when he shot off.

Things slowed down and came to a halt. Ted waited to see what happened next. Were the boys going to let the girls see them jerk off? The younger boys got hard again faster than he could now but could they get hard again so soon after shooting off?

His nephew and his kid brother were obviously way ahead of him. How in the world did they have the nerve to get into something like this. He would talk to them the first chance he got, maybe they would let him in on their act with the girls. Gee, would he be able to get undressed and jerk off if he knew the twins were watching. He wasn't sure.

The boys waited for the girls to dress and get behind the bushes. They undressed facing the bushes the girls were hiding behind. If there had been any doubt in Ted's mind before, it was gone now. The boys and girls were showing themselves to each other on purpose. The boys pumped on their limp penises a couple of times and went in swimming.

Once in the pond they moved close. John pumped his penis between David's thighs till his penis got hard. David did the same between John's thighs. Ted's penis started to get hard again just thinking of what they might be doing. When they got out of the water a few moments later both of them were sporting hard cocks and were showing them off to the girls.

The boys did the same thing that the girls had done. They pumped on their own penises a couple of times then lay down on the grass with their crotches facing the girls hiding place. Each then reached for the other's penis and ran his hands up and down the hard shaft. They started slow and did some of the things that they hadn't done the day before. David tickled the head of John's cock and John played with David's balls. Each of them tickled the other's ass and each jumped when the other put his finger there.

They pumped on each other's penis for a while, it wasn't long since their last come and they held off a little longer than they usually did. John held David's penis in one hand and massaged a drop of cum into the head with the thumb of the other. David copied what John was doing. Both boys were determined to put on a good show for the twins. The girls had put on a pretty good show for them and it was only fair that they reciprocate.

Thirteen year old penises have only a limited capacity for withstanding this type of treatment. Their hips bounced faster and they fucked their penises into each other's fist until they couldn't hold out any longer. Spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble; David's cum jetted out of his penis into John's hand. Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble; David found himself with a handful of his cousin's jism.

The boys sat up grinned at the girls and by force of habit licked the cum off their hands. It wasn't until they heard the gasps from behind the bushes that they realized what they had done. Each blushed scarlet and hid his face while he got dressed. Neither of them had intended to let the girls know that they did that. What would the girls think of them?

The girls left before the boys and Ted almost ran after the boys. He couldn't understand how the boys had gotten the nerve to eat each other's cum while the girls watched. He changed his mind. Something happened and the boys seemed rather disturbed by it.

He'd decided it would be better let the boys calm down a bit. He'd invent something to get them to the barn after dinner tonight and talk to them then, after they had a chance to get over whatever problem they had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.