Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The next day the boys went through their early morning rituals, did their chores, and sat down to breakfast. It was a beautiful warm day, just right for swimming. At the breakfast table the boys traded looks with the twins and without a word being spoken all four of them knew that a date had been made to meet at the pond after school that afternoon.

The boys planned what they would do that afternoon on their way home on the school bus and each bolstered the other's courage to the point that they were resolved to jerk off so the girls could see them. They had all sorts of rationalizations to make it right with themselves.

They had already jerked off under water while the girls watched. It had been exciting doing that. It wouldn't be that much different if they did it out of the water and let the girls watch them, would it? It might be even more exciting to let the girls see what they were doing. Maybe it would even make it feel better. They had themselves all psyched up for the act.

They hurried through their afternoon chores without stopping behind the trees with the calves, and ran to the pond. They heard the girls rustling behind the bushes. In spite of all their resolutions they were still a little shy and turned their backs to get undressed. As soon as he had his underpants off David turned toward the bushes and boldly pumped his penis till he had a good hard on. John saw what David was doing and wasn't going to be left behind. He wrapped his hand around his cock and copied David's actions.

They made a beeline for the pond, swam for a few minutes, held a consultation, and slowly came out of the pond again. There was much more interesting business pending. The boys didn't want to give themselves time to loose their nerve. Neither wanted the other to know how scared he was of what they were going to do. Neither could have gone through the routine without the other there to support him.

David looked at John then at the bushes. He faced the bushes, blushed, and pumped his hand up and down on his penis. John watched what David was doing and matched him blush for blush, pump for pump. They each had to prove to the other that they had the nerve to go through with this.

They heard a rustle in the bushes and David almost lost his nerve. He glanced at John and saw he was still pumping his penis so he kept on pumping in time with him.

The boys didn't take time for the niceties they used with each other. They didn't slow their pumping to make it last or make loose rings of fingers. They wanted the ordeal of letting the girls watch them over as quickly as possible. In less than a minute; spurt, spurt, spurt, David's cum jetted out of his penis and; spurt, spurt, John's arched out of his. The rest of the boys cum dribbled into their still pumping hands.

They heard a gasp from the girls. In spite of the way they rushed through their exhibition, it was a special thrill to know the girls were watching. David and John promised themselves they'd go slower next time and give the girls a better show. Once they'd gotten over their embarrassment it had been fun.

They hurried into their clothes, got behind the trees, and waited. In minutes the girls appeared. They followed the example the boys had set and didn't turn away from the boys as they undressed. The boys watched them remove their bras then their panties. Joan used both hands and separated the outer lips of her cunt as she remained facing the boys' hiding place. The boys were pretty far away but they could see the inner lips of Joan's cunt and what looked like a little bump at the top of them.

David's sex books said that those inner lips were the entrance to a girl's vulva where you pushed your penis when you fucked a girl and the bump on top was called a clitoris. Alice spread her cunt lips too, and the girls stayed in that position long enough for the boys to get a good look. It was worth letting the girls see them jerk off just to get this better view of their cunts. The books had illustrations but a real live cunt was better.

The girls followed the boys lead. They faced the boys, held the lips of their cunts apart as far as they could, stroked along the outer lips few times, then went for a short swim. They didn't stay in the water any longer than the boys had, only long enough to decide how to respond to the boys' show. They and came out of the pond for the important part of the agenda.

The boys were wide eyed. Each held the other's cock and watched to see what the girls would do. They hoped that the girls would finger fuck them- selves. After all that was the equivalent of the boys jerking off. They didn't think they could get to see more of the insides of their cunts but they might. By this time both boys were sporting hard penises again.

Joan pushed two fingers between the inner lips where a penis was supposed to go and pumped her fingers in and out. Alice held her cunt lips open with the fingers of one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Each boy pumped on his partner's penis.

The girls heard the movement in the bushes and it excited them even more to think that the boys might be jerking off again. They closed their eyes and thought of the boys jerking themselves off. They were sure the boys were doing it again while they watched them finger fucked themselves. They switched what they were doing and moved their hands faster and faster.

The boys watched the show and fucked each other's fist faster and faster. The girls hips jerked and the boys heard them moan just about the same time that the cum erupted from their penises. They licked the cum off their hands and watched the girls dress. David wondered how much more interesting things could get. They were getting more interesting every day.

That night at bedtime the girls discussed that very thing. The girls each had a finger in the other's cunt and would wiggle it every now and then.

"Wow! It was neat seeing the boys shoot off."

"Gees, yeh. I wonder what else we can do to get them to do?"

"I don't know. David sure is giving John more courage than he had before."

"Maybe they're giving it to each other. We go first tomorrow, can you think of anything we can do to get them to go even further?"

"What if we finger fuck each other then see what they do?"

"That's a good idea. We'll try it. I'd really like to have one of them finger fuck me and I'd love to play with their penises. It'd neat to find out what a boy's penis feels like. It would be fun to make that stuff shoot out of the end of their penises. That would be awesome!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.