Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

David had trouble waking up when John tried to get him out of bed the next morning. Two days before John would have just let him sleep, but now it was important to have David with him. He'd miss David's company even if David didn't help him with the morning chores. John was now willing to admit that David made things easier for him.

They staggered to the bathroom to wash. They pissed, milked down the last drops, got hards on, and looked at each other and broke into a grin. without saying a word each of the boys spit into his hand and grabbed the other's penis. Each boy fucked his penis through the other's fist until he shot his cum into the toilet bowl.

They went to the barn, did the morning chores, and got back to the house just as breakfast was served. David had an immense appetite. He ate a bigger breakfast than he'd ever eaten in his life. He laughed and joked with everyone. He was part of the family. There was a general scramble to get to the school bus and school went even better than it had yesterday.

On the school bus coming back from school John told him they had another chore to do after herding the cows in today. They dropped off their books and ran out to the pasture. The cows started toward the barn. David petted a calf and led it toward the tree line. John told him not today they had too much else to do. David reluctantly joined John driving the cows in front of them.

As soon as the cows were settled. John took him to an old jeep and they got in. John started it up and backed it out of the shed to David's astonishment.

"How can you drive? You don't have a license. You're too young."

"Gee, don't you know? Uh, how could you? I can drive on the farm. You don't have to have a license if you don't go on the road. I'll teach you how to drive. I'll let you drive some today. It's not hard really. This is an old jeep and it doesn't have license plates because it probably wouldn't pass inspection so it can't be driven on county roads anyway. I'll drive as far as the path to the sheep meadow then let you drive for a while."

John was as good as his word. He drove through the main structure area to a couple of car tracks that led along the edge of the field. John showed David how to shift gears and traded seats with him. David stalled the car. John showed him how to start it up again. David got it started and stalled it again.

"That's all right, keep trying. It'll come all of a sudden. That's what happened when Ted taught me."

David tried three more times before he got the jeep moving. He was driving the jeep at fifteen miles an hour in second gear but he was doing it all by himself and he was very proud of that. He stalled the car twice more but got it started again without John's help each time.

When they got to the sheep meadow and turned off the ignition he hugged John again and found he was almost crying once more. Everybody was so nice to him, particularly John.

David got another lesson in farming. John explained why they had to move the sheep. You can't leave sheep in a field for too long because they crop down to the grass roots and destroy the ground cover. They moved the sheep around four different fields about once a week.

Each of the other three fields were left to regrow for three weeks. This was the day for moving the sheep. It wasn't difficult. They got behind the sheep and made noises. The sheep moved away from the noise. They herded the sheep to the next meadow and closed the fence gate when they had them all in.

It wasn't quite as easy as it sounds because one or another of the sheep wandered away and one of the boys would have to run after it. They were both winded when the job was done. John sat down and leaned back against a tree. David joined him, He was puffing harder than John was.

"Uh, David?"

"Yeh?"

"You remember I said there were better things than the calves?"

"Yeh."

"There was a reason I didn't let you go behind the trees today."

"Yeh? Why?"

John was beating around the bush. There must be something real good going to happen. He was impatient to find out what it was but he knew he couldn't hurry John along. He sat there and waited

"Well, uh, let me show you."

John lead David toward the sheep, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his penis. David saw that John had a hard on and he couldn't imagine why John would have a boner on now. David's eyebrows went up but he took his penis out and it got hard just seeing John's. John pointed to one of the sheep.

"There, you take that one."

David went toward the sheep John had pointed out to him. Was the sheep going to suck them off like the calves did? John hadn't pointed out a lamb, he'd pointed out a full grown ewe. David watched John get behind another ewe and was astonished when he saw John push his hard penis all the way into the sheep's cunt. Wow! David's penis started to throb.

John was fucking a ewe and had invited him to fuck another one. He looked at the rear end of the sheep in front of him and saw that its cunt was just the right height for him to push his penis into it. He moved in behind it, held it by its hips, and pushed. His penis slid right into the sheep's cunt. This was real neat. He'd never felt anything like it before. David watched John to see what he should do next.

John pumped his hips, his penis slid in and out of the ewe's cunt. David copied him and wondered if this was what fucking a girl was like. It sure felt good. The ewe he was fucking stood there and looked over her shoulder at him. She didn't mind it at all. She even moved back against his penis. John's ewe did the same thing. Maybe the ewes liked to be fucked. David hoped so because he wanted to do it often.

Both boys pumped and panted. David's balls tighten up and spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble; he shot off into the ewe's cunt. John's hips jerked at the same time, John shot off too. Both boys pumped till their penises were soft then pulled out. David looked at his penis and it didn't look any different but it sure felt different and it sure felt good. John led David back to the jeep. He hadn't zipped up his pants yet so David didn't zip his up.

They sat in the front seat and waited to get their breaths back.

"You see it is too embarrassing to talk about."

"Why? Now I remember a book saying farm boys did that with sheep. I didn't pay much attention it at the time except maybe I jerked off thinking about it. I never thought I'd be living on a farm."

"It does? Wow! Then I'm not doing something real nasty?"

"I think that's what it say's. We'll look it up when we get home."

John reached over and fondled David's limp penis. David looked questioningly, but John hadn't led him wrong yet. He fondled John's penis. Both penises were slick with cum and their hands slid up and down the other's penis. Soon both of them had hard penises again.

The boys looked at each other and grinned then jumped out of the jeep and jumped another ewe.

It took a little longer this time, the boys had the horny edge taken off. David noticed that John was pumping slower so he slowed down too, he really wanted this to last. Each of the boys fucked his penis into the ewe he was humping for a good five minutes before his hips speeded up. As he speeded up David felt the cum rise in his balls and it came gushing out of his penis about the same time John's hips jerked. The boys slowed down and their shriveled penises slipped out of the ewe's cunts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.