Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

John shook David awake the next morning.

"Come on, David, we have to get out to the barn and do the chores."

The boys staggered into the bathroom and pissed at the same time. Both of them pulled on their penises a few times to milk the last drops out. Both of them got hards on. They looked at each other, grinned, and started pumping.

From his experience each of them assumed this was the normal morning procedure for the other. Neither of them realized it was the normal early morning procedure for almost all thirteen year olds. They just thought that it proved how much they thought like each other. They came to a climax in short order and shot their cum into the toilet.

They washed up, got dressed, and John led David out to the barn. There were a dozen cows that had to be milked. John showed David how to attach the suction cups to cows teats and how to stay out of the way of their kicks and swinging tails. While the milking machine ran the boys mucked the stalls and gave the cows some grain and fresh hay. David felt that he'd done a day's work already but he was happy about it. He didn't feel so much like an outcast. He was doing something useful.

They were back at the house for breakfast earlier than usual and walked into the kitchen with their arms around each other. Ma hugged both boys as they passed and Pa Snyder patted both of them on the shoulder. He looked from one to the other.

"Well, you found out I was right, huh, John?"

"Gees yeh. I was stupid."

David wasn't going to let his friend John take all the blame.

"Well, I guess I didn't help very much, Pa Snyder. I might have tried harder."

"They say 'all's well that ends well'. I saw the problem from the first and I probably could have straightened things out sooner, but it might not have worked as well. I figured by this time you were both so upset that you'd try anything to make things work. I'm glad they seem to be working out so well."

"I don't know why I thought David was different, we even think the same way about most things."

"Yeh, I thought John was different too. I just couldn't understand him."

The boys stood there with their arms around each other's shoulders and beamed. Pa and Ma Snyder beamed back at them and the family sat down at the table for a big breakfast.

For the first time David ate right along with his aunts and uncles. He hadn't had much of an appetite up till now. Maybe doing that work in the barn is what made him ready to eat more. Maybe it was because his aunts and uncles included him in the conversation now that John had accepted him.

David did much better in school that day too. He was a good student and enjoyed his studies. He hadn't been doing well because of the strained relations at the farm. That was over and he felt better about everything and was more alert. John sat with him on the school bus on the way home from school that afternoon. That was a first too. Up till now John had avoided him.

There was a certain privacy in sitting in the same seat together. If they spoke in low voices, no one could hear them over the general racket. On the way home from school John went over the afternoon chores. They mainly consisted of getting the cows from the fields and herding them back to the barn.

It wasn't very hard, the cows knew what was expected and generally started toward the barn as soon as they saw someone coming. There were a few you had to be careful about because they might play mean tricks but David would learn about that in time. He might get a few bruises learning, but nothing serious. John would try to tell him what to look out for, but in this case experience was the best teacher.

The boys left their books at the house and went to attend the cattle. For the first time David paid some attention to the calves. Now he was part of the family he took a normal interest in the things around him. The calves were cute and David petted them and, when John suggested it, scratched their necks. They liked having their necks scratched and pushed up against him in a friendly manner. There were a lot of little things to learn on the farm.

One of the calves sucked David's finger into it's mouth and nursed on it. That was cute too, and David laughed at the calf's mistake. He told John it felt sort of funny to have the calf mistake his finger for a teat. John blushed and David couldn't understand why. He looked at John and raised his eyebrows. John looked away, blushed again and stammered a little.

"Uh, wait till we get behind those trees and I'll show you."

When they got behind the trees John looked at him in a funny way and grinned.

"I have to take a piss don't you? Nobody will see us if we go behind those trees."

David was as suggestible as the next person and when John asked him if he had to take a piss his bladder said yes. David followed John's lead and unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. A calf saw it and came over to nurse. Before David knew what was happening the calf was sucking his penis. John was laughing at what was happening to David but he offered his own penis to another calf.

David just stood there with his eyes wide, his chin fallen to his chest, and his penis in the calf's mouth. He'd never felt anything like this before in his life. Wow! It was awesome! He watched John pump his penis into the other calf's mouth and he fucked his penis into the mouth of the calf that was sucking on it. His cock was being sucked! He'd heard about getting a blow job from a girl but not about having a calf do it. He wondered if it would feel any different if it was a girl sucking his cock. Right now he wanted to pay attention to what was happening to his penis.

Both boys grunted and pumped their penises in and out of the calves' mouths. After less than a minute of the strong sucking action they were shooting off. Both of the boys let the calves nurse until their penises were soft then they pulled penises out of the calves mouths. The calves wanted to keep on sucking. Maybe they thought cum tasted like milk and they wanted more. David was sure he couldn't take much more of the sucking. He certainly wasn't capable of serving up as much cum as a cow could give milk.

They massaged their soft penises and David contemplated the possibilities. Living on a farm could be fun. He wondered if John had more surprises in store for him. He was about to put his penis in his pants when he noticed that John was still fingering his.

"Sometimes they keep sucking till I get hard again and I shoot off a second time. One time I even let one bring me off four times but my balls ached all day after that. John stoked his soft penis and it started to harden up. Do you want to try another time now?"

David's penis started to harden up again too just from seeing John's penis harden. He hadn't thought of that. That sure was a good feeling he'd had. He ought to try it again and see if it still felt as good. He knew from experience that it took longer to come a second time and he'd get more time to feel that good sucking motion.

"Uh, I guess so. That felt real neat. My balls might ache if I do it now but I want to try it anyway."

The boys approached the calves and the calves sucked their partially hardened penises back into their mouth. It wasn't very long until both boys were pumping their hips as fast as they could. It took a lot longer this time and it felt even better to David. He was glad John had suggested this. He just wouldn't have thought of it.

His cum spurted out of his penis at the same time he saw John's hips jerk and he guessed that John had come at the same time he did. He was sure of it when John pulled his soft penis out of the calf's mouth. David did the same thing. John was right. If he did this many more times in one day his balls would ache. He had a lot of questions for John.

"How long have you been doing this."

"A long time. Before I shot off I let them keep on sucking. One time I got that good feeling six times before I stopped. That was the first time it made my balls ache."

"Boy there's a lot of good things that go on around a farm."

"Uh, that's not all. Uh, I'll show you something else sometime soon. It's even better but please don't ask me to tell you yet. It's not something I can talk about. It would embarrass me too much."

David looked at him. He was full of curiosity but respected John's wishes. He'd find out soon enough and if it was better than getting sucked off by a calf it must be real good. He put his arm around John's shoulder and they herded the cows back to the barn.

The boys got home and did most of their homework before supper. Where they had gone to different rooms before they went to the bedroom and worked together today. John found David was good at math and could help him when he had a problem. David found that John remembered all the dates in history and could straighten him out when he mixed them up. David knew more about literature and books. John was better and grammar and spelling.

Both were good students and were proud that they could get good marks in school. Each appreciated the help the other was giving him. Both of them liked their growing relationship and were a glad that it wasn't just having their penises sucked by calves and jerking off together. Not that they wanted to give that up. Far from it. Both knew that they were going to jerk off together that night when they went to bed and both of them were looking forward to it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.