Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

Ted and the twins looked at each other and climbed into the loft.

"Wow!"

"When did you learn to lap cunt?"

"How long have you been doing things with the boys?"

"Gee, how could you put your mouth back there?"

"Yeh, isn't that awfully nasty?"

"I don't think I could do it."

"It must feel good though. Your penises sure did get hard in a hurry."

The younger kids were surprised to hear the questions of the older siblings but not frightened. They'd been playing show and don't tell too long to let the fact that they'd been observed bother them. The younger kids were delighted that the three older kids were there.

The older kids didn't waste time, they removed their clothes so the younger ones knew they would soon all have fun together. They all looked at each other. The younger kids had their own questions.

"How come the three of you came up here?"

"Uh, I guess the same reason you did. We wanted to do things together and this is the best place on the farm to get away by yourselves."

"What were you going to do?"

This question stymied the older ones. They hadn't really made any plans and they had no clear idea of what they were going to do until they saw what the younger three were doing.

"Gee, I don't know. I guess we were just going come up here and see what happened."

Just as the younger kids had, the older kids assumed that the younger ones would want to join them.

"Yeh, now that we've seen what you were doing we have a better idea. Will you show us how to do some of those things?"

"How long have you been doing things with the boys, Susan?"

"Gee, not very long. It was only the beginning of the week when I jerked David off and he finger fucked me. That was the second time he came to my room to help me with my math. Last night I pretended I needed him to help me with my math again so I could get to my room again. I decided to suck his cock and he lapped my cunt too. This is the first time I've been fucked and its the first time with John too. Have you been doing things with Ted? I always wanted to do things with him."

"Well, the two of us jerked him off in the car on the way home from church today and he finger fucked us, but we've never done anything else. You sucked the boys' cocks, Susan. Joan and I have talked about doing that but we didn't know if we would like it. What was it like? Do you really like it?"

"Gees yeh! It's real neat! You ought to try it. You can make them wiggle and jump all over the place."

Susan reached over to feel Ted's penis and looked up at him.

"Can I try sucking your prick, Ted? I've done it with David and John already. I want to see if I can get all of your big cock into my mouth. I want to find out if your cum tastes as good as theirs."

"Uh, yeh, I guess so. You like to have them shoot off in your mouth? Wow! I'd think that would be yucky. Uh, I've never lapped a cunt but I want to try lapping yours, and you've got cute tits, I'd like to feel and suck on them."

"Gee, Susan, do you really like the boys to shoot their cum in your mouth? We wondered about that."

"That's the best part. It makes me have that good feeling even if no one is touching my cunt. Gee, I can't describe it, you just have to try it and find out."

The twins looked at each other then at David and John. The boys had hards on and were obviously ready for another session. They had come up here to do things with Ted but Susan had preempted him.

John and David had more experience than Ted did anyway. Their penises weren't as big as Ted's was and they weren't as intimidating. They'd watched the boys give shows and were ready to go on to bigger and better things. They moved in on the far from reluctant John and David.

The older kids divided the younger kids so that each felt that their partner had more experience than they did. They were awed by sex and were afraid they'd do things wrong and make themselves look foolish. It was awfully new to them and a little scary too.

David and John had been watching the twins give shows for the same period of time that the girls had been watching them and they'd been drooling over the twins tits since the first time they'd seen them. Each dove for a tit and sucked the nipple into his mouth. Each of them felt the nipple harden and pushed a finger into his partner's cunt. The twins were so excited by this time that the boys felt their fingers slosh around in the lubricant.

David and John had come twice in the last hour and no longer had a hard edge to their hornyness. Their penises were hard but they could wait. The twins had watched some very active sex and hadn't come since the ride home that morning. They couldn't wait. They pushed the boy's heads down toward their crotches. Both boys were willing. In fact they were eager.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <

David swiped his tongue along the length of Joan's cunt then split his time between licking the inner cunt lips and sucking Joan's clit. Joan's clit was bigger than Susan's and he could get more in his mouth. He liked the way he made Joan's hips wiggle and jerk.

Joan was used to having her cunt lapped. Her sister was a much more experienced cunt lapper than David. But this was something else again. Having a boy lap your cunt was better than having your sister do it even though your sister was more expert at it and knew exactly what you liked best. She lifted her hips to give David better access to her cunt. David felt Joan's hips rise. He grinned to himself and licked on down her ass crack. He was going to give Joan a real thrill.

From the earlier conversation, David was rather sure that the girls never licked each other's ass. David grinned to himself as he hardened his tongue and pushed it against her asshole. Joan screamed and almost flew up off the floor. Wow! That was like nothing she'd ever felt before. As nasty as it seemed, she would have to make someone else react the same way.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <

John was even less experienced at cunt lapping than David. He'd been so excited when they first got to the hay loft that he hadn't really examined Susan's cunt. This was another cunt in front of his face and he made the most of the opportunity. It was neat!

He pushed a finger between the inner lips and watched it slip in. There was a lot of room there. He pushed another finger in beside the first. Alice wiggled and John grinned. He pulled out his fingers and paid some attention to her clit. It was as hard as his penis got and it was about a half inch long. He jerked on it as if it were a little penis and got another reaction from Alice. This was fun!

He noticed the odor and he lowered his head and sniffed. Alice's cunt smelled a little stronger than Susan's, but it was just as good. He stuck out his tongue and licked the length of his older sister's cunt then he sucked her clit into his mouth. Alice moaned and tossed her head. Having a boy lap your cunt was better than having your sister do it even though your sister knew what you liked best.

Joan knew a lot more about lapping cunts than John did, but John's mouth felt better. John pushed his tongue between the inner cunt lips, Alice raised her hips. John reacted as David had, he licked her ass and was pleased when he got a violent hip jerk from Alice.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<

Susan was in seventh heaven. She had a new bigger model penis to experiment with. She liked all the boys' pricks but she liked her big brother's prick best of all. She still remembered when he'd played with her cunt while giving her a bath. After kissing her big brother and letting him suck on her pubescent tit, she licked her way down his body and licked a drop of pre cum off the head of his penis and kissed it. Ted was sitting on a bale of hay and almost fell over backward. He still wanted to suck cocks with his brother and nephew but he didn't think it would feel as good as having his little sister give him a blow job.

The younger boys lapped new cunts. The twins reacted to their actions more than Susan had. They jerked their hips violently, they moaned louder, and they tossed their heads from side to side as their orgasms built up. The boys were happy with the reactions they got from the twins. They worked even harder. They wanted to make the twins feel better than they ever had before.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <

Susan sucked Ted's penis into her mouth. She was disappointed that she didn't have much room and couldn't massage with her tongue the way she could with the younger boys. She lowered her head and the tip of his cock tickled her throat. She pushed down further and felt the head of his penis slide into her throat. She almost gagged and swallowed to repress the reaction.

When Susan swallowed Ted jumped and Susan knew she'd found something to replace the tongue massage. Her chin rested on Ted's balls and his pubic hair tickled her nose. He had a lot more hair than David or John. She swallowed several more times and each time Ted's body jerked. Her head lifted and she sucked so hard her cheeks were hollow.

She wanted to make Ted feel the best he'd ever felt in his life and she was succeeding. Ted supported his weight on his hands and his hips pushed his penis back down Susan's throat. Nothing ever felt this good before.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<

David and John had the twins wiggling all over the floor. Joan and Alice pushed the boys' heads against their crotches. The boys loved every minute of it. They liked to get the reactions they were getting from the twins.

Both girls had multiple orgasms. The moaned and tossed their heads. They wanted this to last forever but they knew they couldn't take any more. They pushed the boy's heads away from their cunts.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<

Spurt, spurt; Ted started to shoot off while his penis was lodged in Susan's throat. She wanted to taste Ted's cum. She lifted her head. Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble; she sucked the rest of his load through his pisshole and relished every drop of it. Ted never had a more violent come in his life. His hips collapsed onto the bale of hay but Susan continued to suck on his penis until it was limp. She really didn't want to let it go.

He let out a deep sigh and Susan let his penis slide out of her mouth and grinned at him. It was as much fun sucking a load of cum out of Ted's penis as it was with David and John. She wanted him to fuck her but he didn't have a hard on. Well she had found a way to take care of that with David and John. She pushed Ted back on the hay and pushed her tongue up his ass. Wow! Ted was shocked again, his penis got hard just as fast as David's and John's had. He was ready now. She hoped she could get his big penis into her cunt.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<

The twins each had a hold of a younger boys penis and they were examining it closely. They'd seen them from a distance but never up close. They had wanted to feel and play with them. A drop of pre cum oozed out of David's cock and Alice wiped it off with her finger. She sniffed it then licked the drop from her finger. Another drop oozed out of David's pisshole and Alice leaned over and licked it off. David wiggled and Alice grinned to herself.

Joan saw what her sister'd done and sampled a drop of John's pre cum. It didn't taste bad at all. She leaned over and licked the next drop off his penis head when she saw Alice do it to David. Both girls smiled, they liked the taste, it wasn't nasty at all. In spite of their earlier misgivings they wouldn't mind sucking cock.

Each of the twins sucked a prick into her mouth for the first time. At this point they were willing to give it a try. They bobbed their heads a couple of times and found out it was fun and they knew they would suck a load of cum out of a penis before the day was over but they had something else in mind right now.

If they hadn't seen David fucking Susan they probably would have settled for sucking the boys' cocks, but now they couldn't let their little sister be that far advanced of them when it came to sex. They wanted to be fucked by John and David. Alice lay down and pulled David over her. David wanted to fuck Alice as much as she wanted to fuck him but he was a little worried.

"It hurt Susan when I broke her maidenhead. I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, you won't hurt me. I've never been fucked but I don't have a cherry. Joan and I took each other's maidenheads with our fingers before we had our first period. We even push pop bottles into our cunts now and then. I know you won't hurt me and I want to feel your prick in my cunt."

Joan had an even more hesitant John. John hadn't fucked yet and he was a little scared. He was happy to hear Alice explain that he wouldn't hurt Joan, but even after watching David fuck Susan he wasn't sure that he knew everything he was supposed to do. Joan guided his penis into her cunt and his hips took over. He didn't realize that no one has to teach a boy how to fuck when his penis is lodged inside a girl's cunt.

Alice rubbed the head of David's cock along the length of her well lubricated cunt, carefully positioned between the inner lips. David eased his hips down until his crotch pressed against Alice's. He let his penis soak in her warm tight cunt and kissed her.

He tried the french kisses and Alice willingly responded. She wiggled her hips, which felt real neat to David. Alice then sucked on his tongue, which felt even neater. Alice and Joan had been trading french kisses for quite a while, she could give David lessons. Even that was more fun with a boy.

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<

Susan wanted to be on top. She wanted to see if it was just as good if she rode up and down on a penis as it was when a penis pushed in and out of her. She pushed Ted down on his back, positioned her cunt over his penis, eased the head of his penis between the inner lips of her cunt, and lowered her body. She watched her cunt settle around her big brother's penis.

She was still a little afraid that his big penis wouldn't fit into her pubescent cunt. It was a tight fit but Ted's penis slid in. She lowered her body and watched his seven inch cock disappear into her cunt. She felt the head of his prick lodge against her cervix. To her surprise she was sitting on his thighs and his penis was completely engulfed. She had Ted's huge penis buried in her cunt and it felt awesome!

Ted watched his little sister's cunt settle down over his rigid penis in wide eyed amazement. Her tight cunt felt neat sliding over his cock. How could Susan's tiny cunt take all of his penis inside. He never felt anything like it before. It wasn't until the head of his cock bumped up against Susan's cervix that his prick was fully buried on her cunt. Fucking Susan certainly wasn't anything like fucking a ewe. He wiggled his hips and Susan raised her body.

The shaft of his penis, glistening with her cunt juices, came into view. When only the head of his penis was covered he bucked his hips up off the floor and Susan dropped her body down again. His crotch ground against his little sister's and his penis was enveloped by her tight snatch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.