Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

Shortly after dinner David and Susan wandered out of the house one at a time and made a beeline for the obvious meeting place. The hayloft in the barn. John quickly followed. When he climbed the ladder he found Susan pulling David's pants down. Her own Jeans and panties were already on the floor. John wasted no time in joining them.

He did blush, but he didn't let it delay his getting out of his pants. His penis pointed toward the roof and leaked pre cum. Susan let go of David's penis and moved toward John. She'd imagined doing things with John's THING for a long time.

It wasn't his THING now, It was his prick and she wanted to suck on it. She wanted to suck a load of cum out of her brother's cock. She knelt in front of John and licked drop of cum from his pisshole. John's hips jerked. It had felt good when David did that to him last night but nothing like this. Susan ran her tongue over the head of John's cock and massaged the sensitive spot under his pisshole. John was ready to come right then.

David knelt down behind Susan and looked at her ass. He had a good view of her cunt too and it looked very appetizing. He leaned forward and sniffed. It smelled just as enticing. He licked from top to bottom and continued licking right along her ass crack.

With the experience he had gained last night he didn't hesitate but ran his tongue across Susan's pink pucker of an asshole. He stiffened his tongue and pushed against as far up Susan's ass as he could get it. Susan almost jumped a mile. Wow! How could David put his mouth there. It felt real good though. She'd have to try it on him, and on John too, but not right now.

Right now she wanted to suck a load of cum out of John's cock. She ovaled her lips and slid them over the head of his penis. John's hips drove his penis into her mouth as far as it would go. Susan massaged his penis with her tongue and drew back her head.

David pushed his tongue against her asshole again and she involuntarily jerked forward as John's hips pumped his penis all the way into her mouth. The head of John's penis was in her throat and she had to swallow to keep from gagging.

John couldn't take any more. Spurt, his first jet of cum shot down Susan's throat and she pulled back to savor the taste of her brother's cum. Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble, Susan sucked the rest of his cum out of his pisshole.

John watched her swallow his load of cum and let his penis slip out of her mouth. David had done a lot more neat things last night, and had made it last a lot longer, but this felt better. Maybe it was because Susan was a girl. Even in his best jerk off fantasies Susan had only jerked him off. She'd never sucked a load of cum out of his prick.

Susan shuddered with orgasms from the idea of sucking her brother off and the feel of David's tongue in her cunt. Two boys were neat. It was fun sucking one boy off and having the other lap her cunt. She wondered what it would be like to suck on a cock while another boy put his THING THERE. No! While another boy fucked his prick into her cunt. That was better. She thought she'd wait a little longer before she tried that but she was going to get one or both of the boys to fuck her before the afternoon was over.

She wanted to suck on David's penis first. She would get him to lay on the floor and raise his legs. She wanted to see what licking his ass was like. If he could lick her ass, she could lick his. David had said John wanted to lap her cunt. Maybe he would do that while she sucked David's cock.

John's penis was limp and he couldn't do much right now anyway. She'd wait till he got hard again and then see what else she could get the boys to do. She thought she could get David to fuck her. David was more willing try new things than her brother.

Susan positioned David on his back, crawled between his legs, and knelt over him. John saw her cunt between her legs. Susan lapped the drops of cum from David's penis then licked the underside of his cock. She sucked his balls and gave them some tender loving care.

When David raised his hips she forced herself to lick his ass crack and found it wasn't that bad. She wrinkled her nose, closed her eyes, and pushed her tongue into his asshole. David jumped. It wasn't bad at all and the reaction she got was super. She tongue fucked his ass for a while then moved back and slowly sucked his prick into her mouth.

John stood there and watched David pump his penis in and out of Susan's mouth. Susan's cheeks were hollow from the suction she was applying. John moved in on them and spread the outer lips of Susan's cunt. This was the first time he'd ever seen a cunt up real close.

He rubbed the bump that was positioned under the inner pink lips, Susan moaned and wiggled. Susan pushed her hips back against his hand and a finger went between the pink inner lips.

John pulled his finger out sniffed, and cautiously touched it with the tip of his tongue. Wow! He hadn't been mistaken in the car, it sure did smell good and David was right, there really wasn't much taste. He sucked his finger into his mouth. He'd said he wanted to lap Susan's cunt, now he would find out if he was full of hot air.

He took a deep breath, stuck out his tongue, pushed his face forward and ran his tongue the length of Susan's pubescent cunt. Susan jumped and wiggled her rear end back against his face. She had wondered if John had the courage to try that right away. It was neat to have your cunt lapped by your brother while you were sucking the cock of your nephew. Now she had to find a way to get together with both boys several times a week.

Wow! John thought it was neat the way he could make Susan jump. Lapping cunt was neat too. John massaged her cunt with his tongue. Susan's ass was right in front of his eyes. Was a girl's ass as sensitive as a boy's? He had seen the twins tickled each other's asses. He'd find out! John licked Susan's ass crack and pushed his tongue against her cute pink pucker. Susan jumped again. Girls were just as sensitive there as boys were!

John wanted to watch Susan suck David off but he was too interested in the cunt in front of his face. He had wanted to get intimate with one of those since he had his first wet dream. He lapped Susan's cunt and liked the way she wiggled her hips back at him. Susan was in seventh heaven. She had David's hard penis in her mouth and John was lapping her cunt at the same time. Having one boy fuck her while she sucked the other off might be better but it couldn't be very much better than sucking cock and having tour cunt lapped.

David's hips pumped his penis into her mouth and John awkwardly licked her cunt. She was sure he'd never done that before and that made it feel better than it would have if an expert were doing it.

David's hips bounced off the floor pumping his penis into Susan's sucking mouth. Susan pushed her cunt back against John's face and wiggled hips. John wondered what it would feel like if he pushed his prick not his tongue in her cunt. He almost came himself as Susan's cunt contracted around his tongue.

Susan moaned and shuddered, David's hips jerked, Susan drank David's load of cum as it spurted out of his penis. David's hips relaxed back onto the floor as Susan let his limp penis slide out of her mouth. Susan pulled her cunt away from John's face and grinned at him. "Oooo! You did a good job back there! Good! That felt neat, John. Having your cunt lapped is awesome."

David lay there with his knees up and his limp penis laying over his balls. He thought that having Susan suck his cock was awesome too. A drop of cum had leaked over David's balls and into his ass crack. Susan licked his balls and down his ass crack. David raised his hips and she pushed her tongue into his ass again. David jumped and his penis got hard at the same time.

That was interesting information for Susan. Licking a boy's ass made his prick hard real fast even if he'd just shot off. She gave David's penis a few licks and turned her attention to John. His penis wasn't limp but it was still a little soft. She moved behind him, licked his ass crack, then tried to shove her tongue up his ass. John jumped, his penis jumped to attention too. Licking his ass did make a boy's penis hard. Now that she had two hard penises Susan knew what she wanted to do with them.

Susan was going to get David to fuck her while she sucked John's cock. That first time he'd shot off so quick she hadn't had much chance to do some of the things she knew David liked. She wanted to try them on John and find out if he liked the same things.

David recovered and he grinned at John.

"See, lapping cunt is real neat. Didn't I tell you, John?"

"Gee, yeh! Wow, Susan, I'll lap your cunt any time you want me to. You don't even have to suck my cock."

"Oh, John, I like sucking your cock as much as I like having you lap my cunt. It's neat when you shoot off in my mouth. It gives me that good feeling in my cunt without touching it. Your cum tastes just as good as David's and I don't think I'll ever get enough.

"Uh, David, will you fuck me? I'd like to try that now. I'm a little scared but I like it when you push your finger in my cunt, and I like it when you lap my cunt, but I want to find out what it feels like to have a prick pushed all the way in there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.