Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The morning routine changed. John and David each woke with a penis in front of his face and sucked a load of cum out of it before going to the bathroom for their morning piss and wash up. Then They did the chores and had a big farm style breakfast. They changed into their Sunday clothes and the family went to church.

The twins had decided they wanted to get things moving so they were wearing short dresses and Ted got more than a glimpse of their panties when they climbed into the station wagon. His penis rose to attention and pushed out the front of his pants. The twins didn't miss it, they'd planned for it when they'd put the short dresses on. They looked at each other and giggled.

John looked at Susan, remembered what he had seen her do with David the night before, blushed, and got a hard on. David saw John with a hard on and thought about what they had been doing last night and this morning. He blushed and got a hard on. Susan noticed the three hard penises. She didn't blush but the crotch of her panties got wet.

Most teen aged kids in church have one thing on their minds but the Snyder kids had much more specific aspects of the same thing on their minds. After the services there was the usual social contacts and several very private conferences took place.

David took Susan aside and their conference was the shortest. He told her about John seeing what they were doing last night.

"Wow! What did he say? Was he mad? Is he going to tell on us?"

"Gees, no! He wants to lap your cunt."

"Oooo! I'd like that. Will he let me suck his cock too?"

"I'm sure he will. He wants to do the same things that I've been doing with you."

"Wow! I can't wait! Can we sneak off right after dinner?"

"I don't see why not."

Trading blow jobs with David was awesome but now John was having an attack of conscience. He took his big brother aside to get his opinion.

"Uh, Ted?"

"Yeh?"

John blushed and lowered his eyes.

"Uh, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Well, just tell me. It can't be that bad."

"Uh, well, David and I did some things last night."

"Hell, you've been doing things for the last week and that thigh fucking was neat. What's so different about last night?"

"Uh, oh hell, we did something a lot worse! We sucked each other's cocks and shot cum into each other's mouths! Do you think that makes us queer?"

Ted just looked at his brother with his eyes wide and whistled. That was different! What would it be like to have your cock sucked? Would he be willing to trade blow jobs with the boys? Would the boys be willing to trade blow jobs with him?

John tried to make things right with himself.

"The sex books that David's father gave him said it didn't make us queer."

Ted pictured his brother and his nephew sucking each others penises and got a hard on.

"Gee, what did it feel like? I'll bet it was neat!"

John realized that Ted didn't think what he'd done was nasty! He just wanted to know how it felt. He drew a sigh of relief.

"It sure was neat. I never felt anything like it in my life. Not even having the calves suck me off. Uh," another blush, "I even liked sucking David's cock."

It was Ted's turn to blush and not meet John's eyes. His mind was going a mile a minute.

"Uh, John?"

"Yeh?"

"Would you do that with me?"

"Gees, yeh, I'd like that."

"Do you think David would?"

"Gee, he didn't mind licking your cum off his hand after he jerked you off. Uh, both of us talked about what it would be like to suck on your big cock."

"I'd like to do those things with the both of you. I don't care if other people think we're queer."

Ted remembered that John had said something about some sex books.

"Uh, what did it say in that sex book? Do you think David would lend it to me?"

"Gee, it used big words and I don't remember. It was something about boys who weren't gay doing things with each other just to try them out. I'm sure David will lend you the book. He has three books. I've never read through them but David has. One of them even says that almost all farm boys fuck ewes and let calves suck them off! All the time I thought we were doing something different."

Ted took this all in and was interested in getting hold of those books, but his mind was on something else right then.

"Uh, John, do you think the three of us can sneak off and do some things together this afternoon."

"I don't see why not."

The two of them parted and David saw that John was alone. He took the opportunity to pass on the information that Susan wanted to suck his cock and have him lap her cunt. She wanted to meet them in the barn loft that afternoon right after the girls cleaned up the dinner dishes. John looked confused.

"Gee, David, I told Ted what we did last night and he wants to suck our cocks and find out what it's like to have his sucked. I said you and I would meet with him and the three of us to sneak off together this afternoon."

"Ted wants to suck our cocks and have us suck his? Wow! That's neat! I'd like that, I wonder if I can get all of his big penis in my mouth. I'd like to try. Uh, we'll just have to make it at different times. I hope I can get hard enough times."

The twins were having their own conference as the other kids were on the way to the station wagon. They had been having sex with each other longer than any of the other kids. Rather than satisfying them, the shows at the pond were just getting them hornier.

"Alice, did you see how big Ted's prick is."

"Yeh. Did you see the hard on he had in the station wagon coming to church after we flashed our panties at him?"

"Gees, yeh. Would I like to get a feel of that hard penis."

"Wow, Joan! Why don't we get him between us on the back seat going home and feel it? No one would see what we were doing. I wonder what he'll do if we put our hands on his penis?"

"I bet he just sits there and blushes and doesn't say a word. Let's try it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.