Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

When they returned to the house it was time for supper. Ma Snyder had managed two loads out of Pa Snyder and they were in a good mood. The five older kids were exuberant. Now that Ted had joined in them shows were getting more and more exciting.

Only Susan was silent and reserved. She was determined to get David to do THINGS with her tonight, and she knew exactly what THINGS and how to get him to do them. He would lick her THERE if she sucked his THING until he shot his STUFF in her mouth. The more she thought about it the better it sounded. The crotch of her panties was soaking wet by the time dinner was finished and they got up from the table.

After dinner Susan put her plan in motion. The kids were going to play some monopoly. The girls had put on short skirts again and they were ready for another session of teasing. Susan knew what the Twins did when they played games with the boys. She'd examined the bulges in the boys' pants while no one was paid attention to her.

The boys knew what the twins planned and were all for it. They went upstairs and took off their jockey shorts so the outline of their penises would show more clearly. Ted, who'd recently stopped playing kid games, made a show of joining in the game.

Susan asked David to give her some more help with math. Her brothers and sisters objected but David looked at her and guessed what the problem was. Well, he was willing to help her with any other problems she was having too. As a matter of fact he got a hard problem himself when she suggested they go to her room.

He was sure that Susan wanted to help him with his hard problem as much as he would like to help Susan cure what was bothering her. He made a big deal of being a good boy and helping Susan with her math. He told the rest that he really didn't mind. They could play without him. He blushed when Ma Snyder said what a good boy he was.

They went to Susan's room and she closed the door and stripped off her jeans and panties. She looked at David expectantly. David blushed, he still wasn't accustomed to being in the same room with a girl and letting her see his penis, but he took off his pants, he'd already shed his jockey shorts in anticipation of the other games that went with the monopoly game.

Susan moaned in on David and she hugged and kissed him. His hard penis throbbed up against her belly and it felt much better than it did when he rubbed his penis against John. He hunched his hips a couple of times and Susan pulled away. Susan like the feel too but it wasn't what she wanted.

"Uh, - David?"

"Yeh?"

"Can I look at your THING up real close? You were pretty far away at the pond and I want to get a real good look at it."

David had no objections. He was thinking along the same line and wanted to see her cunt up close too, but hadn't the nerve to suggest it.

"Uh, sure. I want to see between your legs up close too."

"Let me first. Lie down on the bed. You can see me after."

Susan didn't consider a direct approach. She couldn't ask David to lick THERE, or say anything about sucking his THING. She'd do it to him and see what happened. She wanted to suck his THING even if he didn't lick her THERE.

David did as she said. He lay down on the bed and spread his legs. Susan got between his legs and took his THING in her hand. It was hard and there was a drop of STUFF shining on the tip. David almost jumped off the bed when she licked it up. Susan licked up another drop as it formed. David's STUFF tasted as good as she remembered. David hadn't pulled away when she licked the tip of his THING. Would David lick her THERE if she sucked his THING? Now was the time to find out.

This time it was a direct question. "If I suck your THING until your STUFF shoots out will you lick me down THERE until I get that GOOD FEELING?"

David was so flustered by this offer that he forgot to use the circumlocutions that Susan had been using.

"Uh, oh, Susan, I'll lap your cunt if you want me to. You don't have to suck my cock. You may not like it if I shoot off in your mouth. I've never lapped cunt before but I want to try it. You'll have to tell me what to do though. I don't know anything more than what we watched the twins do at the pond."

"But I want to suck your THING, uh, suck your cock. I want you to shoot your STUFF in my mouth. I like the way it tastes. Let me suck your cock first, then you lick me THERE, uh, lap my cunt. I never had my cunt lapped either so I don't know what you're supposed to do. I think I'd like anything you did."

Susan knew all the words, she'd just been to shy to use them or even think them before. If David was going to use those words, she would use them too.

She didn't give David a chance to back out. She ovaled her lips and sucked the head of his penis into her mouth. Wow! She liked the feel of the velvety skin against her tongue. She liked the way David's body jerked too. She'd suck his cock all night if he let her. He wouldn't have to lap her cunt to get her to do it again.

David quivered. This didn't feel like it did when the calf sucked on his prick. It didn't feel like it did when he fucked a ewe either. Nothing compared to this. Susan bobbed her head, his hard prick slid in and out of her mouth, and his hips came off the bed.

Even if he wanted to pull away he couldn't have done it now. Susan bobbed her head one more time. It was too much excitement for his adolescent penis. Spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble; his hot young boy load of cum squirted and dribbled into Susan's mouth.

Susan didn't stop sucking until the last dregs had been drained from his balls and his penis was as limp as a wet noodle. Susan got that GOOD FEELING between her legs while she was sucking the cum from David's penis. She swallowed all of David's cum. This was even better than she thought it would be.

David lay there and absorbed the exquisite feelings while Susan gently sucked on his softening penis until it was completely deflated. It seemed as if Susan didn't want to let his penis out of her mouth. His hips relaxed until he was supine on the bed. He'd never felt anything like that before. He pulled his hips back and his limp penis finally slid out of Susan's mouth. She licked her lips and grinned at him.

This was a lot more fun than jerking David off. She licked up a few stray drops of cum. She wished that David's penis was still hard so she could suck on it some more and get some more of that neat tasting cum out of it. She got that good feeling without even touching her cunt. Maybe he would get hard again and she could do it then.

She let David know how much fun she'd had and she didn't mind using the four letter words at all now. "Wow! That was neat. I like sucking cock and I like having you shoot your cum in my mouth. I was a little afraid at first but now I want to do that some more. You don't really have to lap my cunt if you don't want to, David. When you shot your STUFF, - uh, -your cum into my mouth it was awesome, I got that GOOD FEELING, - uh, - I mean I came at the same time."

David looked at Susan with his eyes as big as saucers. She liked sucking his prick as much as he liked to having it sucked. He was a little scared of lapping her cunt and Susan was giving him a way out. David only gave this idea a passing thought, maybe he would like lapping Susan's cunt as much as she liked sucking his cock. He knew he had to try it right now before he lost his nerve.

He did want Susan to know how good it felt to him. "Gee, I never felt anything like that before. I want to do it to you now. I want to find out what cunt lapping is like. I want to make you wiggle and jump the way you made me wiggle and jump. If sucking cock made you feel good I bet cunt lapping makes me feel just as good."

Susan didn't think that having her cunt licked would be any more fun than sucking cock but she did want to find out what it felt like. She got up onto the bed, lay down, spread her legs, and raised he knees. David scooted around between her legs and moved in real close.

He spread the outer lips of Susan's cunt and saw the pink inner lips and the little bump on top. It looked a little bigger than it had. He rubbed it with a finger and Susan wiggled some more. It got a little bigger and harder.

Susan wiggled appreciatively. "Oooo, yeh! That feels good. That gets hard like your penis when I rub it. I can give myself that GOOD FEELING, - uh, - make myself come just by rubbing myself there."

David did some thinking, if it, he was sure it was her clitoris, got hard like his prick maybe Susan would like it if he sucked on that the same way she sucked his cock. There was one sure way to find out.

David cautiously lowered his mouth toward Susan's cunt. He hesitated then took her clit between his lips, sucked hard, and rubbed it with his tongue. Susan's hips came up off the bed the same way his had when she'd sucked his cock into her mouth. He'd guessed right, she liked it when he did that. He sucked some more and kept massaging it with his tongue. Susan pushed her cunt up toward his face and wiggled some more.

He must be doing things right. This was fun and her cunt tasted as good as her cunt juice had. He liked to make Susan wiggle like that. What had Joan and Alice done that afternoon? He wanted to try some of those things on Susan. Well, they pushed their tongues into the inner lips, from his reading David was sure that was Susan's vulva and that would be where hi would push his prick if he were fucking her.

David let go her clit and licked between their inner lips of her cunt. Susan gasped and her hips came even higher off the bed. She pushed her crotch against David's face and rubbed it back and forth. The way Susan was reacting thrilled David, Susan didn't have to suck his cock to get him to lap her cunt. He would do this anytime. He liked the way Susan reacted and his penis was getting hard again already. He liked the way her cunt smelled and tasted. He decided making Susan have an orgasm was as much fun as having a climax himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.