Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

The next two days weren't swimming days, David and John followed their normal routine. One day they had the calves suck them off and the next day they fucked the ewes. At night the younger boys played their usual games with each other, and the twins did the same. Ted and Susan had had to be satisfied with what they could do with their own hands. All the kids were anxious for the next swimming day. David and Susan were impatient for the next tutoring session.

Saturday dawned sunny and warm. David and John had their morning jerk off, cleaned up, did their chores, and went to breakfast. It was spring and there was a lot of work to be done around the farm. Pa Snyder laid out the day's chores for the boys and Ma Snyder did the same for the girls. The boys were to do the spring fence inspection in the morning. It was baking day and the girls were to help in the kitchen.

David's grandparents were very tolerant and they remembered that they were young once themselves. They left the afternoon free and suggested since it was such a nice day, they might want to go swimming. All the kids looked at each other except Susan. She stole a look at David and kept her eyes down.

She wanted to swim too, but she wanted to sneak down to the pond and watch them do THINGS. If she went with them they wouldn't do anything. The kids, with a great show of nonchalance, reckoned that they just might do that. Susan's mind raced, she looked around, blushed, and said she better not today. Ma Snyder said that was a shame but no one else seemed to take notice.

The boys took off in the jeep. They got to the sheep meadow, looked at each other, stopped and got out of the jeep. Ted suggested it was nice enough to take off their pants. Nobody would see them, and it felt better if you pushed your bare crotch up against the ewe's rear end while you fucked her. They each chose a ewe and moved in behind her.

David found out Ted was right, it did feel better that way. He pumped as slowly as he could, watching the other boys treat their ewes the same way. Susan's cunt was tighter than the ewe's, and he wondered if it would feel the same if he pushed his penis into Susan's cunt and blushed. He was glad the boys couldn't read his mind.

None of them noticed Pa Snyder several fields over, doubled up in laughter. He remembered when this was his main sexual outlet. He saw nothing wrong with what they were doing at all. Farm boys had been doing that from time immemorial. He was pleased that David wasn't left out. It was another indication that he had been totally accepted and was included in anything that they did.

David's hips speeded up and so did the hips of the other two boys. All three grunted and pumped as fast as they could. David and John shot their loads into the ewe's cunts and Ted followed their example.

The three of them pumped a few more times and withdrew their shrunken penises. They gathered together and looked at each other. There were three young lambs there. The boys decided to make use of the lambs. They crouched down before the lambs and offered them their cocks. The lambs reacted the same way the calves did, they sucked the boys' cocks up to the hard state again.

Each chose another ewe and it took a lot longer to shoot off this time. David pretended he was doing this to Susan, it made fucking the ewe feel even better. His hips speeded up and he was shooting off into his ewe's cunt when he saw John's hips jerk and he was pulling his limp penis out when Ted finally shot his load.

It took a little longer to inspect the fences than it would have if David weren't with them. They stopped to show David all the problems they found and to explain what had to be done to correct them. They were almost late for dinner, which was served at mid day on the weekend.

All of the kids but Susan put on their bathing suits after dinner and went off to the pond. Susan wandered out of the house and Pa Snyder told Ma Snyder all about the boys fucking the ewes. Ma Snyder took him to the bedroom, watching the boys would have gotten him horny and she was willing to take advantage of anything that would get Pa's penis up for more than one round these days.

Susan got to her hiding place by the pond before the rest arrived. The boys and the girls separated as they approached and went to their vantage points. They all got out of their bathing suits and the boys moved front and center without the bathing suits on. Susan's finger moved down THERE and she pumped it in and out of her HOLE as they pulled on their penises. David kept on playing with himself when he turned toward the bushes behind which Susan was hiding. Susan knew that he suspected she was there and was doing it so she could see. Her finger moved faster.

The boys went in swimming and John had an idea. John told Ted about thigh fucking. Ted's eyes got big. That sounded neat! Ted tried a couple of pumps under water and Ted was an enthusiast. John and David were hesitant about doing it in front of the girls but Ted was all for letting the girls see them do it. He wanted to try it. They would fuck each other one at a time and make the act last longer. Their penises pointed toward the sky with excitement when they came out of the water. The girls wondered why the boys stayed so long and what they were talking about.

John would fuck between David's thighs first so Ted could see how it was done. They'd switch positions and Ted would fuck between John's thighs. One more switch and David would fuck Ted's.

David lay down on his side facing the girls. They rubbed some spit between David's thighs and John got behind him and pushed his penis through. Ted was as interested as the girls. The head of John's penis emerged from between David's thighs each time John pumped so he put his finger there to tickle it.

John pumped faster and faster till his cum jetted from his penis. Ted gathered it in his hand and spread it between John's thighs. Ted got behind John and pushed his penis between John's cum slick thighs. David saw that a lot more of Ted's penis poked out right below John's balls and really worked on it every time Ted's hips pushed forward.

The very idea of thigh fucking had Ted pretty hot and he couldn't take much of this. Spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble; David had a handful of Ted's cum to spread between Ted's thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.