Mother's Animal Lover - Cover

Mother's Animal Lover

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A divorced mom buys a dog for companionship, but she never knew what kind of companionship he was trained for. And her daughter gets some too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Shhhh" Jacqueline whispered to her two male companions, "Mother may be asleep..."

"Okay," one male whisper responded, "we'll wait out here until you check."

Matt Fields grinned triumphantly to Greg Sullivan, and the two of them sat down in the darkened hallway outside the Burnside's front door. Jackie left it closed, but unlocked, so that the two college seniors could come inside with her as soon as she determined that the coast was clear. Kaiser should present no problem to the healthy young men in this case, since one was the dog's trainer and former master, and the other one was at least familiar to him. But all three young people had decided that it would be better if Jackie went in alone first, just to see what the situation was.

After all, it was three-thirty in the morning, and to all intents and purposes, it was the longest that Jackie had ever stayed out on a date in her life. Furthermore, it was the first and only time she had ever done quite what she had done tonight, although from now on she knew she wasn't going to be so puritanical. Matt and Greg had driven by a liquor store not too far from the Double-X and picked up some gin and mixers as well as a couple six-packs of beer. Then they had taken the still-hesitant young blonde back to their house, just to meet young Jackie.

After a few drinks -- her first alcohol since she had refused her mother's offer of wine once -- Jackie felt a little more at ease with her mother's young friends, and she freely discussed the things that went on in the movie. Almost unconsciously, her slender young hand reached forward to touch behind Klamath's ears as she spoke, and gradually, imperceptibly, she began to get physically excited by the things she was saying.

"Oh, yes," she slurred daintily, "I know that G-German Shepherds have a great attraction for women... and I feel the same way about my own dog... you know, Kaiser -- the one you sold to Mother," she added by way of explanation.

"Yeah?" Greg prompted lasciviously. "You mean, you and Kaiser have a... a sexual relationship?" Exactly six beers in the space of an hour and a half made the student quite blunt, and a lot less nervous than he had been at the theater.

"Well, sort of," Jackie demurred, but she didn't blush. "It's only been since last night..."

Through her alcohol-fogged haze, the eighteen-year-old didn't feel the secretive shame and embarrassment with the two young men that she had felt last night with her own mother. Perhaps the presence of the two young dog-brothers also subtly put her at her ease, because they were both so much like her own pet.

She didn't have any idea how long she talked to the two students whom her mother had befriended, but she remembered the point at which they professed not to believe what she was saying with the idea of getting her to prove it.

"Oh, come on, Jackie," Matt said with pretended derisiveness. "You expect us to believe you've done what Cecilia did in the film? God, I thought you were some kind of virgin..."

"I was," Jackie insisted, "but it doesn't mean I haven't fucked my dog!"

"Well, I don't believe it," Greg said point-blank. "I don't think it's possible; that movie was just trick photography..."

Jacqueline Burnside, the formerly prudish young girl who had turned down the honor of serving as her high school homecoming queen, stood up giddily and began to strip out of her clingy dress. She giggled when she realized that she must be drunk, but the realization didn't stop her from continuing with her lurid plan. Both Matt and Greg watched with bated breath as she boldly removed her brassiere, letting her unbelievably huge teenaged breasts heave into freedom. The two roommates exchanged glances when she applied herself to her thin, lust-dampened panties, sliding out of them with as little emotional effort as it required to brush her teeth.

"Holy shit!" Greg sputtered uncontrollably, when Jackie stood proudly in the middle of the living room in all her naked splendor.

The girl was undaunted. "Okay, I'll show you how I've done it... Do you want to see?"

"Hey, Jackie," Matt interrupted nervously. "I think you might be a little drunk... Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Of course I do!" the girl snapped back, and neither Matt nor Greg could muster up the will-power to prevent her from giving them an even more incredible show than the movie they had just seen. They watched mesmerized, as the now-adept teenaged girl knelt in position before King's eagerly twitching loins. The two students' eyes bulged when Jackie gave herself over completely to the lewd fucking of the strange animal into her pussy from behind, and they couldn't believe it when both Klamath and King mounted her at the same time, one of them shoving his long red canine cock into her welcoming cunt, and the other humping into her mouth while she gurgled in rapturous excitement.

All that was hours ago now, when Jackie tip-toed into the living room of her small apartment, preparing to pull the day-bed out from the wall and fold the covers down. But as soon as she quietly closed the front door behind herself, she felt that there was something strange going on. Where was Kaiser? Why hadn't he come bounding to the door to meet her?

The blonde teenager crept down the hall, listening for sounds in her mother's bedroom. Was Kaiser sleeping in there tonight? Carefully she turned the doorknob, hearing the latch open so she could quietly push in the door.

"Mother!" she gasped, her hand flying up to cover her mouth when she saw the sixty-nining sodomy in the center of her mother's huge sensually made bed.

Stella didn't even see her daughter then. Nor did Kaiser, the animal she had purchased as a guard dog. She heard her lover whine and then yip excitedly into her flaming cunt, and then she could hold out no more. The torrential waves of her orgasm ripped through her loins, as her human female cum gushed uncontrollably all over the dog's passion-drenched mouth and nose. She slammed her mature, voluptuous body down against the puppy's eagerly licking tongue, nearly overwhelming him with the galvanic, unexpected power of her release.

At the same time, Kaiser's own loins instinctively lurched upwards, and Stella gripped tightly on his quivering, churning balls. His flanks pumped furiously up into her beautiful, voraciously sucking face, as he felt the load in his balls boil over. His whole crimson cock-shaft jerked spasmodically in her mouth, and suddenly it was spewing out its scalding cum like a geyser from deep in his sperm-laden testicles.

The dog moaned into the still-twitching walls of Stella's cunt, as stream after stream of his viscous sperm erupted into her mouth from the unceasing hose of his cock, filling her oral cavern faster than she could swallow it. It came thick and fast, almost in one continuous jet, firing the hot-blooded woman through another mind-blowing orgasm. Sensual bliss exploded heavily throughout her burning loins over and over, until finally she felt his panting tongue slide exhausted from her satiated pussy. Finally, too, his dog-cock was drained of all its heated canine semen, and she raised her brunette head for the first time in what seemed like hours... to gasp and then smile when she saw her young daughter watching at the door.

"Oh, Jackie..." she gasped through dog-cum-stained lips, "you're home... I hope you had... a good time."

The blonde girl was too stunned to speak. Her alcohol-drugged mind spun with feelings of jealousy and confusion, as she imagined that her mother had taken her private lover away from her, just like she had always imagined that her dates would have rather spent their time with the older woman. But at the same time, now, the teenager felt a stab of pure, burning lust shooting through her tingling young flesh, lust that was inspired by the rocking, exploding orgasm that she had just witnessed inadvertantly. Instantly she forgot her two new friends, waiting patiently outside the door to the apartment. Kaiser rolled over on the bed so he was up right again, and he let out a little yelp when he recognized his lovely blonde mistress.

"I've had quite a nice time, as you can see," Stella said, finally. "Would you care to join me?"

"Oooooh, yyyeeesss," the teenager cooed immediately, falling forward onto the bed in desire-heated arousal. "Let me play with Kaiser with you..." She quickly undressed for the second time tonight and immediately applied herself to Kaisers genitals.

In virtually seconds Jackie was able to manipulate the dog's penis into excited hardness again, much to their mother's approving amazement. My daughter's certainly learning fast, she said to herself. In no time she'll be ready to please everyone in every way, just like her mother! she added, referring to herself. If there was anything she wanted for Jackie, it was the ability to make men happy, so that the young blonde would be able to enjoy life as much as Stella herself had.

''My God, dear," Stella said aloud, "you sure gave him a fantastic hard-on... What shall we do first?"

"Don't you want to fuck him, Mother?" came the girl's surprised response. Stella was taken aback, but not so much that she didn't agree to Jackie's observation.

"Well, of course, honey, of course... Will you stick his gorgeous cock into my ass for me?" Internally, the older woman couldn't get over the miraculous change that seemed to have taken place in her daughter, and she could hardly wait to see the extent of the transformation. Dear Lord, it's going to be great to have a daughter as interested in living as I am... She could already imagine some of the intensely exciting things that the two women, herself and Jackie, might be able to do for some appreciative man. The possibilities were positively staggering!

"Sure, Mother," Jackie replied to Stella's request. She lovingly grasped Kaiser's thick hardness and aimed it towards the pinkly waiting slit of her mother's soft, hairless asshole. She cooed affectionately, slightly jealous still, but tenderly massaged his large, animal cock.

Then suddenly his cone-shaped erection emerged like a red hot branding iron, glistening and wet, and Kaiser began to mount the older woman from behind, working the slimly pointed tip of his organ up at her anxiously waiting rectal passage.

"Oh, help him get it in, Jackie," the mother begged feverishly, her upthrusted buttocks squirming obscenely backwards in search of his cock, struggling to fill her sizzling anal passage. Jackie rubbed the swollen mounds of her top-heavy breasts into the dog's gleaming fur and helped him position his haunches better in order to fuck the long, black-haired woman. Her slender hand guided the heavy rod of animal hardness toward the pink wetness of her mother's love-inflamed nether channel, moistening it even more with his lubricants and then placing the tip of his cock right at the lips of her tightly clenched little asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.