Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 7: Jim Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jim Continues - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Kim, Bill and I left the restaurant where we had enjoyed a meal after picking her up from the airport. We arrived shortly at the hotel. I suggested that we go for an evening swim and Kim loved the idea. I told Bill we would meet him at the pool in fifteen minutes and we split up. I could tell that Kim was already having a great time. She was in great spirits. She didn't hesitate to tell me how much she liked Bill and was really looking forward to spending more time with him.

The plan was working out great. Perhaps a little too great, I found myself thinking. I thought back to Wendy and Rick. It was obvious that Rick was a little unsettled about Wendy's attraction to Bill. I now was beginning to understand why. I dismissed the thoughts as being childish. Kim and I loved each other very much. Bill could never take that away from us.

I was first to get into my swim suit. Kim suggested that I go on down. She said that she would be just a minute. I left and met Bill at the pool. Ten minutes later Kim walked up. She had on a wrap around cover up but that didn't stop Bill and I from checking out her long slender legs. Kim is a tall girl but very slender. Her long slender legs are one of her better features. She measures 33C-21-34 and stands 5'9. Her height was accentuated by a pair of 4 inch pumps. I had never known her to wear high heels when going swimming. It was very sexy.

That wasn't all. Kim strutted over to a chair and turned back to us. She unwrapped the cover and laid it on the chair. She stood for a moment and let us take a look. Wow! To my knowledge it was the first time I had ever seen her in a two piece suit. It was white and very brief. The top was a halter style. Two triangles held her breasts in place. A string tied in the back and another around her neck. I was surprised by how big her breasts looked in the tiny suit. The bottom was also very brief. Two strings flared out and joined at her pussy forming a "V". When she turned all that was visible was her long straight dark brown hair and just below it a string around her waist and one down between the cheeks of her ass. This was not something that Kim would usually wear, especially in public. But, here she seemed to be showing off her fantastic body to all.

Kim removed her pumps. She walked over and sat down in front of us dangling her smooth long legs over the side of the pool into the water. We talked for a while and she explained that she didn't want to get in the water. She was happy just to dip her feet in. After a while Bill and I got out of the water. Kim joined us as we sat on the chaise lounges. It was difficult for Bill and I to keep our eyes off Kim's delightful body. I think she was aware of the attention but maintained her shy manner.

It was now time to put my plan into motion. I couldn't ask for a better setup. I said, "Kim, I think I'll go up to the room and watch the ball game. Feel free to stay a while if you like."

Kim seemed a little surprised as she said, "You're not going to stay here with me?"

Bill piped in, "I'll sit with you for a while, Kim."

I gestured to Bill and said, "There you go babe, Bill will be here to sit with you."

Kim looked at me then Bill and said, "Well OK, if you don't mind Bill."

"I would be delighted to keep such a lovely lady company," Bill said smoothly.

Kim blushed then turned to me, "I'll just stay a little while, hun."

"OK babe," I said and then headed for the room. Earlier, I had checked out the pool area and found a secluded spot where I could sit and eavesdrop on Kim and Bill. I entered the hotel and then made my way around through another door. I sat not more that fifteen feet from my wife and coworker.

"Isn't it a beautiful night," said Kim a little breathlessly.

"It is very peaceful," agreed Bill.

"I could use a little peace and quite after the last few days I've had," said Kim.

"Oh yeah, what's been the problem?" asked Bill.

"Oh you know, the tensions of the job. Our office entertained an important client this last week and I was responsible for making things go smoothly. That was the reason I was delayed," replied Kim.

"I hope everything went well," said Bill.

"Oh yes, everything went well, but I was on pins and needles all week. This vacation is just what I needed to work out the tension," said Kim.

"How would you like a little shoulder massage for those tensions?" inquired Bill.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful but I wouldn't want to trouble you," said Kim.

"No trouble at all," said Bill as he sat up. Kim sat up as well and turned her back to Bill. Slowly, he began to rub her neck with both hands.

"Oh, that feels wonderful Bill. Where did you learn to do that?" Kim said.

He replied, "I learned to do it for Sam. She has a tendency to tighten up over the least thing. The only thing that worked for her was a good massage. For a long time she had a masseuse come to the house, so to save a little money I decided to learn how to give her a massage."

"Well, Sam is a lucky girl," said Kim.

Bill said, "Well, from what I've seen, Jim is the lucky one. You are truly a gorgeous lady, Kim."

"Oh sure," said Kim with an embarrassed giggle.

"Seriously Kim, you are quite a beautiful site in that little bikini of yours," said Bill.

"Thanks Bill. You are very kind and you give a great massage," moaned Kim.

"Glad to be of service fair lady, said Bill. He added, "Would you like for me to do your back?"

"Oh would you?" returned Kim.

"Sure. Just lay down on the chaise on your stomach," suggested Bill.

Kim slowly moved to a prone position on her stomach. Bill got a good eye full of her generous breasts as they wiggled sexily in her bikini top. I was amused as he rolled his eyes indicating how hot she must look. Bill began to knead Kim's back in an effort to loosen up her tight muscles.

"Too bad I don't have my oil with me," said Bill.

"Oh, it feels just fine the way it is," replied Kim.

"Its even better with a little hot oil," hinted Bill.

"Ooohh, I bet that does feel good," said Kim.

"Well, I've got some in the room. If you like we could go up to the room and I could heat up the oil and give you a first rate massage," suggested Bill.

"That sounds great Bill, but I shouldn't put you out that way," said Kim. It occurred to me that my wife was trying politely to turn down Bill's offer. It wasn't like her to go to another man's room alone.

"Oh, its no trouble. I can rid you of your tensions and you can give me the honor of your lovely company," said Bill smoothly.

"Weeellllll," hesitated Kim. I began to think that my plans were not working out when Kim said, "OK, Bill, lets go." I was pleasantly surprised and a little shocked. My wife was going to another man's room so that he could give her a massage. Everything was working out great or was it? Suddenly, I realized that I better get up to Bill's room or I would miss everything.

I managed to get into place in Bill's closet only a few seconds before they came through the door. I willed my heartbeat to calm down else it be heard. Fortunately, the closet had those louvered slats that slanted downward. It gave me a good view of the room without someone being able to see me.

Kim immediately walked to the window at the far end of the room and looked at the excellent view of the beach and the lit up hotels. The view wasn't as good in our room.

"I'll just put the oil under the hot water," said Bill. Moments later he walked out and over to where Kim stood. "Another beautiful site, almost as gorgeous as you, Kim," he said.

Kim turned and blushed, "You are so sweet Bill. I hope the rest of the vacation is as much fun as this first evening has been."

"I can guarantee, Madam, that you will have the time of your life," said Bill in his best English butler like accent. Kim giggled. Bill continued the role, "Can I take your wrap, Madam?"

Kim shrugged the cover off her shoulders and Bill collected the garment and put it on the chair. As Kim continued to gaze at the view, Bill went to the bathroom to get the heated oil and some towels. He returned to the room and now with a towel draped over his arm he poured a little oil into his hands and began to rub his hands together vigorously.

Again, Bill slowly began to rub Kim's neck with his now well lubricated hands.

"Oh, that hot oil feels terrific," said Kim. Bill didn't say a word as he allowed his hands to do his talking. He continued with Kim's neck and shoulders before gently leading Kim to the bed. Kim stretched her long slender body on Bill's bed and rolled onto her stomach. Bill took the bottle of hot oil and pour several puddles onto Kim's bare back. Kim moaned as the hot oil splashed onto her smooth skin. Slowly and carefully Bill rubbed the oil into Kim's skin and began to rub down her tired and tense muscles.

Lucky for me, Kim was facing toward the closet. I watched her face as Bill worked over her tired but very attractive body. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open as if each sensation might produce a sound from her throat. God, did she look beautiful. I began to wonder if I should let this thing go any farther. It was my beautiful wife laying there and I wasn't sure now that I was ready to share her. Then I thought back to my infidelity and felt ashamed. In the end, I decided I couldn't just barge out from my sneaky hiding place. I would never live that down.

Bill began to pour oil onto Kim's legs. He massaged the hot oil into her thighs and then calves. Bill even massaged Kim's feet after removing her pumps. Slowly, he worked his way back up her legs rubbing every inch of skin. I was surprised when he continued his rubdown right up to her ass cheeks. Kim didn't flinch a bit as he kneaded her tight little buns. Bill moved on to work again on her glistening back, slowly moving up to where he had begun. Once he had completed her back side he asked Kim to turn over.

Kim eagerly turned over and smiled at Bill. She said, "This is wonderful Bill. I never knew how great a massage would feel."

This time there were obstacles in Bill's way. He asked, "Kim, would you like a full body massage?"

Kim looked up at Bill a little puzzled and said, "Well, sure Bill, isn't that why you turned me over?"

"That's right Kim but what I'm asking is would you please remove your suit?" asked Bill. This was the moment of truth.

"Oh, well can't you just work around my suit?" asked Kim.

"Not and give you a full body massage," replied Bill.

Kim looked at Bill for a moment and then looked down as if trying to figure out what to do. It must have been his professional attitude that helped her decide. Kim said, "OK, I guess so but don't tell Jim about this." Bill nodded and I rolled my eyes. I really didn't think that Kim realized what a full body massage was.

Kim sat up and untied the string behind her back. She then pulled the triangles off her breasts exposing them to only the second man ever. Her doctor is a woman. Without hesitation she lifted her butt and pulled the skimpy bottom off. I was surprised at how easy it was for Bill to get her naked. Surely she wasn't naive enough to think that all Bill would want was to give her a massage.

Bill went back to the oil and poured several puddles on Kim's stomach and chest. This time she giggled nervously as the oil splashed onto her nipples. It was my guess that she only then realized that Bill would be touching her breasts. I wondered how she would handle it. We both knew how sensitive her breasts were. I've brought her to many orgasms just by rubbing and sucking her breasts.

Bill started rubbing her abdomen and sides. Kim giggled a little as she is very ticklish. Soon Bill worked his way up to her chest. Kim gazed at Bill's face as he began to work on her breasts with the oil. His attention was to his hands and what they were caressing. Kim didn't flinch a bit as Bill worked over her breasts and pulled at her nipples. Her lips parted as little moans began to escape her throat. She never took her eyes off Bill's eyes. His massage had evidently relaxed Kim a great deal. Her eyes began to glaze over as he stimulated her breasts.

Soon Bill moved on to Kim's shoulders to her disappointment. She lay perfectly still with not a stitch of clothing on. I couldn't ever remember a time that Kim lie naked on the bed for any reason. Even when we made love she wore a short see through nightgown. Bill poured more oil on Kim's legs and began to rub the tops of her legs. Kim looked very sexy oiled down like she was. I suddenly noticed the king size boner in my swim trunks. I checked out Bill and saw a large bulge in his trunks as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.