Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 12: Wendy's Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Wendy's Decision - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

On the last morning of our vacation I awakened slowly from a deep and refreshing sleep. Suddenly my mind snapped awake. "Where am I," I wondered silently?

Then a smile crossed my face as I remembered the night with Bill. What a lovely man he was, so considerate and such a wonderful sexy lover. I rolled gently to my side and propped up on one elbow as I watched him sleep. The even rising of his chest and the peaceful look on his face made me grin.

My hand reached over slowly and my fingernails gently traced his chest, first lightly circling his nipple and then pinching it softly. Although he remained asleep I was rewarded by a soft groan escaping from him.

I giggled softly and my nails moved gently down his belly pausing at his belly button and teasing around it gently. Again he groaned and I had to quickly cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

As though it had a mind of its own, my hand continued downward my nails lightly touching his soft shaft rubbing it teasingly. He started to move his hips slightly and I felt that wonderful shaft growing quickly in my hand. It rested softly in my palm, and as I closed my fingers and massaged him it grew larger and larger. Moans continued coming from Bill.

Leaning back I admired him again, from his broad shoulders to his slender waist and powerful legs. His shaft stood proudly for my inspection, so big and thick that my fingers couldn't touch as I held him, and as my hand stopped at the bottom I would need at least two more hands to reach the head.

I smiled to myself, this wasn't a shaft anymore. It was a prick, a cock, something my pussy needed all the time now. It was foolish to try and fool myself anymore. Rick had wanted this to happen and at first I was against it, but now... Now I loved to feel a "cock" deep inside me, working me into a frenzy and making me have one orgasm after another.

I loved the sexy buildup, the dancing, the drinks, the teasing. Then, the sex. The no apology, give as good as you get, sex. My mind was snapped back to reality as I felt lips touch my ear, a tongue sliding gently inside it. I giggled as I shook my head causing him to lose contact.

"What are you doing you little sex pot," he laughed?

I tried in vain to look serious as I said, "I was just wondering what this little thing was for?" My hand rubbed up and down his big cock.

"I'll never tell," he said, "I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself."

I laughed as I started to tickle him, and he reacted by grasping me in his arms and we rolled back and forth on the bed laughing like a couple of teenagers. Bill started to tickle me back and I bit his neck, gently of course. I was aware of our skin rubbing together, of feeling tiny in his arms, of the big shaft that kept driving into me as we rolled.

Eventually, I ended up sitting on his belly straddling him, my wet slit leaving moisture on him as I moved slowly and gently back and forth over him. His hands reached up and gently cupped my breasts softly stroking them causing the nipples to harden past the point I would have thought possible.

My hand reached under me gripping him, and my hips lifted lining him up with my clit. Slowly I moved his head back and forth along my wetness, rubbing his sensitive glands through my pubic hair before lowering myself gently and taking just the head into my body.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," we moaned as one.

Further down I went, feeling him spread me so deliciously. Further, taking him halfway in, my back arching, my hands on his chest. Further, feeling our pubic hair meld as my ass touched his thighs. I stopped, lost in the feeling. I bent down and my lips touched his softly, tongue touching his. A lover's kiss. Soft and gently, conveying more than words could possibly say.

I sat back up and my hands braced against his thighs as I leaned back, my hips lifting slowly and lowering. Swiveling gently from side to side so that he touched every part of me.

We moved together, our bodies as one. Pulling apart coming together. Moans escaping from one or the other of us, or more probably both. Bill reached up and grasping me gently, rolled slowly over ending up between my legs, never breaking the wonderful contact. My legs wrapped lightly over his, holding him to me as our hips moved together. There was no rush, there was no overriding passion. He bent forward and his lips touched mine, making me shudder. His chest hair was gently teasing my nipples and they hardened even further.

Time lost all meaning. It was Bill and Wendy. Wendy and Bill. His hips rose and fell and I kept time without thought. Finally my body began to tighten and my hips started to move a bit faster. I was aware that he was moving nearly completely out and then back slowly gently. My body began to twist under him, writhing at the treatment I was receiving.

Faster he moved and I groaned. His hips made small circles and I moaned. He pulled completely out and I begged. He reentered and I cried out. Faster he went, deeper he went. I was lost, my body rebelling as I tried to think of something, anything, except the feeling between my legs and in my belly.

Too late, I felt my body stiffened and I started to cum. My legs jerking, body throbbing. I begged him to stop. He moved faster. I screamed. He grinds his hips against mine and holds. I feel him throbbing as he shoots yet again inside me.

Bill leans forward and his lips touch my ear as he whispers, "I think I love you Wendy."

My arms close around him and I hold him close as I whisper in return, "I think I love you too."

As my senses returned my first thought was, "Oh God, what did I say? And better yet did I mean it? What about Rick, the man I love and am married to?"

The only crystal clear thought in my mind was that I couldn't stand the thought of not being with Bill. It seemed that he was a part of me. Without him I would be incomplete.

My life had changed this week. I had learned so many knew things about my body. Bill had been my teacher. Before spending time with Bill, sex had been enjoyable. For the last week, however, the sex was simply incredible. It was no wonder that I felt love for the man who had shown me these new things.

Bill asked, "What are you thinking?"

I looked him in the eye and said, "I was thinking about how I horrible it would be if I couldn't be with you."

"I feel the same about you Wendy," he said as he put his lips to mine.

As Bill kissed me I thought about spending the rest of my life with him. The joy overwhelmed me and my passion crested. "Make beautiful love to me Bill," I begged. Despite being recently satisfied, my hunger for Bill's cock had never seemed as ravenous as it was at that moment.

Bill put a finger to my lips and said, "There will be plenty of time for that, baby." He gave me a peck on the cheek and slipped from my grasped and out of bed.

I couldn't tell if Bill was trying to torture me or if my libido was out of control. We had spent most of the night having sex so it was likely that my libido was at a fevered pitch.

"Please come back," I begged as Bill headed for the bathroom.

"Nature calls, love," he said over his shoulder.

As Bill busied himself in the bathroom I remembered back to the first night of our vacation and how I had non-stop sex for several hours. It was one of the new revelations of the week that I had discovered this insatiable sex drive of mine. I also knew that Bill was the best man to tame that drive.

As horny as I was I took comfort in Bill's comment that we would have plenty of time for making love. I wasn't sure of how it would come about but I assumed that we would be moving in together. For a moment I considered how Sam and Rick would react to our love. The thought was painful but I realized that people get divorced and remarried all the time.

Bill reappeared from the bathroom and began to dress. I beckoned to him with my arms. He smiled, moved to the bed and crawled on top of me kissing me deeply. Bill kissed a trail from my mouth down to my pussy before getting out of bed. He said, "I hope that will hold you for a while. We both have a lot to deal with in the next few days."

I decided he was torturing me. "Oh Bill, I need you again," I moaned.

As Bill got dressed he smiled and said, "Wendy, you are a most tempting sight right now but we're running short on time. We both need to shower and get packed to go home. Our plane leaves at noon. Don't worry, I'll call you tomorrow."

Bill left me a ball of passionate female flesh. I buried my head in the pillow trying to make the sensations go away. All I could think about was fucking that man. Unfortunately, he was right. We had to get ready to leave.

I hoped that a shower would cool me off. On the contrary, I found myself rubbing my starving pussy. I did manage a small orgasm but it was not the same. In my heated state I decided that I would do something to torture Bill. Rather than wear the casual clothes I had planned for the trip home I decided to wear something that would remind Bill just how hot I was. For the rest of the morning and during the flight home he would look at me and wish that he had made love to me when I asked him to.

I chose a short mini and a halter top and nothing else except for my heels. The mini hugged my small ass and the top was the best I had at making my breasts stand out. I did my hair and makeup like I was going out on the town.

I packed our bags leaving out clean clothes for Rick. For a moment I found myself wondering where he spent the night. Just as I was about to head down for breakfast, the door opened and Rick walked in. I knew I would have to face him sooner or later but I was hoping for later.

"Wow, you look terrific," said Rick.

"Thank you," I said as I headed for the door.

"Did you have a good time last night with Bill," he asked?

Angrily, I said, "Rick, let's not get started in on that again."

Rick raised his hands defensively and said, "No, no I don't want to fight. I just hope that you had a nice time. That's all."

I found that I was still angry with Rick for the ugly scene he caused in Bill's room two nights before. Rick's manner was a bit puzzling to me, however. At first I thought he was baiting me on spending time with Bill. I quickly realized that his manner was genuinely pleasant. I paused for a moment at the door. I thought about telling Rick that it was over between us and that I was in love with Bill. I guess I was simply afraid to confront him so without saying a word I opened the door and left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.