Angela and Debbie Play Ten Questions

by Warthog

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Gang Bang Sex Story: On their reunion, two friends are approached by the football team about a gang bang. They go for it!

Caution: This Gang Bang Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   cheerleaders gang banged,football team gang bangs cheerleaders.

It was the last Thursday night of the month and time for another session of Ten Questions. Bill and I were headed for our favorite campus watering hole to find this month's lucky contestants. We walked into 'The White Tiger Tavern' and headed for the bar. The place was not too crowded, but it was still early. We ordered a beer then leaned back to check out the babes.

Several potential candidates entered the bar, but unfortunately all were with a date. We hit pay-dirt about twenty minutes into our watch. Four sexy looking foxes walked through the door. The two blondes and two brunettes found a table and sat down. Judging from their dress and manner, these women had class. They were gorgeous from head to toe.

I looked at Bill and saw that he was thinking what I was thinking. We got up and walked over to their table. These ladies were even better looking up close. Our approach drew their attention.

I gestured to Bill and said, "Ladies, this is Bill and my name is Bob. We would like to buy you beautiful ladies a drink."

One of the brunettes smiled and said, "I know you. You're the Quarterback of the football team."

I returned her smile and replied, "Guilty, as charged."

The brunette looked at Bill and questioned, "Aren't you the place kicker?"

Bill tilted his head in acknowledgment and asked "And your name is?"

The brunette replied, "I'm Angela and this is Barbara, Tina and Debbie." Angela added, "Pull up a chair, fellas, and congratulations on your win last week."

Bill and I sat down as Debbie and Barbara shifted their seats to make room. I noticed Debbie's killer figure as she scooted over. She was very petite. Her short red mini-dress showed off her rounded ass, tiny waist and large tits. Debbie had long blond hair done in a shag style and the bluest eyes. Her cute little face was that of an angel.

Bill was eyeing Angela's shapely body. Her dark hair had a beautiful shine and ended just past her shoulders. She was taller than Debbie with impressive curves of her own, especially her ass which had that pleasing shape typical of most black women. Angela's eyes were a light brown and her smile could start a bulge in your pants. She was wearing a low cut white top that left her belly exposed and a very short and tight white skirt. An outfit like that had one purpose and that was to hook a man.

Barbara and Tina were every bit as attractive as Debbie and Angela. They were dressed more casually in jeans and loose fitting shirts. They did not seem as enthusiastic about our presence as Angela did. Debbie wasn't enthusiastic either, but there was a hint of curiosity on her face.

I motioned for a waitress and we ordered a round of drinks. I looked at Debbie and asked, "What brings you ladies to town?"

Debbie replied, "We're here for the tenth anniversary reunion of our cheerleader squad. Well be cheering at the game this weekend."

It was hard for me to believe that these women were ten years older than Bill and I. It did explain their poise, however. Bill said, "I can't believe you ladies are old enough to have a ten year reunion. You don't look a day over 21."

Angela giggled at Bill's complement. Debbie blushed and Barbara and Tina just smirked. Tina spoke, "Sorry to disappoint you fellas, but we're just four old married ladies with a house full of kids."

This piece of news made our prospects look slim. I quickly noted to myself that 30 year old married women seldom walked around in the outfits Debbie and Angela were wearing. There may still be hope. I decided to press on.

"It's hard for me to believe what you're saying. You're all so young looking and beautiful," I said. I looked at Debbie and added, "You're all in great shape. I can't believe you've had children."

Debbie said, "I've got three, Barbara and Angela have two and Tina has one."

I stared at Debbie and asked, "You've had three kids. That's amazing." Debbie smiled.

I decided to see if the ladies were interested in our contest. I began, "The football team has a contest once a month. Its only open to women and more than one can win. The prize is one thousand dollars to be split between all winners once they qualify."

Tina and Barbara looked bored. Debbie looked curious and Angela asked, "What do we have to do?"

"Answer yes to ten questions." I answered.

"What kind of questions," asked Barbara?

I said, "Some are easy and some are hard. Some are personal. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, however, you won't get the prize."

"I'm game," said Angela.

"OK," said Debbie. Barbara and Tina just nodded.

I began, "OK. The first question should be easy. Are you over 18 years old?"

Debbie nodded and the others answered yes. I looked at Debbie and said, "You must answer out loud." She replied yes.

I continued, "Do you like football?" All four ladies answered yes.

I said, "Number three. The answer to this is obvious, but it must be asked. Are you in good physical shape?" Again all four ladies answered yes.

I began again, "Number four. Do you like men?" Angela immediate answered yes with enthusiasm. It was looking like she might be a winner. Debbie answered yes and Barbara and Tina looked at me like I was crazy. They finally answered yes.

"The questions begin to get difficult now," I said. Tina rolled her eyes. I knew she wouldn't last. I continued, "Number five. Do you like sex?"

Tina bellowed, "O, come on guys. What's this all about."

"You will know soon enough," I replied. Debbie and Angela answered yes. Barbara and Tina hesitated but finally answered yes. I said, "You're half way there, ladies."

"Number six. Do you like getting head?" I asked.

"That's enough," yelled Tina. She stood up and said, "Lets get out of here." Barbara stood up to go with Tina.

Angela asked, "Where are you going?"

Tina replied, "I'm not going to listened to this. Lets find another place with less men." She glared at me as she spoke her last word.

Angela said, "You girls leave if you want but I'm staying." Angela looked at Debbie and asked, "Are you staying Debbie?"

Debbie looked unsure as she looked at Tina and Angela. The curious look returned to her face as she replied, "I'll stay for a while longer."

Barbara and Tina headed for the door. I suspected early on that they would not finish the questions. My spirits were still high because Debbie and Angela were the cream of the crop. Those tight little outfits they were wearing were getting to my groin area.

I continued, "Well ladies, what is your answers?" Both women answered yes.

I decided it was time for a break in the questioning. I asked if anyone needed a drink, then called for a waitress. Angela ordered a Vodka and Seven rather than another beer and Debbie followed her lead. Bill and I stuck to our light beer. It was still happy hour and our waitress delivered the customary extra drink to hard liquor customers. Angela wasted no time in downing her first drink. Debbie worked on hers a little slower.

"Well ladies, why didn't you leave with your friends," I inquired?

"I want to hear the rest of the questions," replied Angela. She added, "I don't really expect you fellas to hand out one thousand dollars, but it won't hurt to call your bluff."

Bill said, "I assure you ladies that the money is real. We've already awarded three thousand dollars this year." The look on Angela's face indicated that she had an idea where this was all leading. Nevertheless, she was willing to continue the questions.

I said, "May I ask why you ladies are dressed in such sexy outfits?"

Angela answered, "You know I never dressed like this when I attended school here. I figured this was my chance to strut my stuff one last time. We got you fellas' attention didn't we?

Bill said, "There is no doubt that you got my attention. It has been a long time since I've seen women as beautiful as you two.

Debbie blushed and Angela said, "Why, thank you, Sir."

I asked, "How about you, Debbie? Do you always drive men crazy like this?"

Debbie replied, "No. Actually, Angela dragged me down to this little boutique off campus that sells outfits like these. We had fun trying on the outfits and she convinced me that we should buy one for tonight."

Bill said, "You couldn't have chosen better."

I said, "So you're out on the town just teasing us poor guys."

"Something like that," offered Angela. Debbie smiled and blushed again. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair and crossed her leg. I suspected that our conversation might be affecting Debbie. Angela said, "So, what about the rest of the questions?"

I said, "OK, I gather that you would like to continue."

"Go ahead and shoot," ordered Angela. Debbie's look of eager curiosity returned.

I continue, "Both of you ladies answered yes to the question 'Do you like getting head?' Question number seven is 'Do you like giving head?'"

Angela grinned and gave a confident yes. Debbie shyly smiled and said yes. My heart began to increase its rhythm. I knew the last three questions were the toughest.

I said, "The last three questions are tough. We can stop if you like."

Debbie said, "We've come this far. Why not go on?"

I said, "Interesting that you said 'come'. Question eight. Do you like the taste of sperm?"

Angela's grin got wider as she said yes. I figured that her earlier suspicions had been confirmed.

Debbie squirmed a little more in her chair as she said, "This IS getting personal." I figured that we had just lost Debbie. Before I could say anything she said yes. I was inwardly relieved that Debbie was still in the game.

I continued, "Question nine. Do you take it up the ass?" The grin on Angela's face was gone. In its place was a lusty look. She breathed the word yes. The odds were looking real good for Angela's success.

Debbie had a slightly puzzled look on her face. She asked, "Do you mean anal sex?" I nodded yes. Debbie squirmed again in her chair and nervously answered yes.

I grinned with anticipation of the last question. I said, "Ladies, we have come to the last question. If you answer yes then before the night is over you will split one thousand dollars."

Angela finished off the last of her second drink and Debbie, who picked up her second drink for the first time, downed half of the glasses' contents.

I continued, "Question ten. How would you like to prove your answers tonight to every member of the football team. In other words, would you like to get fucked in every hole in your body for the next four hours by no less than fifty horny football players?"

Debbie opened her mouth in shock. Angela's face showed surprise as she said, "I figured this was leading up to sex with you guys, but I didn't figure you would include fifty of your closest friends."

Bill said quickly, "If you were considering one of us then why not more than one. If you're going to be adventuresome, then why not try the adventure of a life time?"

Debbie looked at Angela and said, "You were considering having sex with these guys?"

Angela replied, "Sure. Why not? I always wanted to make it with the team quarterback. In fact, I have had a fantasy ever since college that involved being with more than one man at a time."

Angela seemed to ponder her words. Finally, she said, "Sure. What the hell. I was planning to take someone to bed tonight. Why not the whole football team. It sounds like one hell of an experience."

Debbie looked at Angela with great surprise. I learned later that they had known each other since high school. They had been in each other's weddings and had been close ever since. They took care of each other's kids and went on family outings together. Debbie was obviously surprise that Angela would consent to having sex with not one but many strangers.

Debbie gathered herself and said, "Angela, do you know what you're doing?"

Angela looked at Debbie and said, "Debbie, do you remember our late night talks when we were in college? You know, when we talked about sexual fantasies." Debbie nodded.

Angela continued, "I seem to recall that you were always talking about your fantasy about being GANG BANGED by the football team. Now, I know that you still have a healthy sex drive. What's holding you back. Come on, lets have some fun."

Debbie squirmed in her chair once again while thinking about what Angela had said. Finally she looked up at Angela and said, "Angela, now we're married and have kids."

Angela said, "Debbie we're away from home. We may never have a chance like this again. Just pretend that you're single and twenty one again. Just think of all those muscular athletes."

Debbie's concerned stare drifted to her lap. The wheels were obviously spinning in her pretty head. My heart was beating a mile a minute. At that moment all I could think about was getting my hands on sexy little Debbie. I hoped Angela's words had convinced her.

Slowly Debbie's expression of worry gave way to a slight smile. Then she looked at me with a lusty expression that made my groin tighten. I have never seen a transition like that before. One minute Debbie was a shy innocent wife concerned about her family, and the next she took on the look of a whore on the prowl.

Debbie looked at me with her startling blue eyes and said in a breathy voice, "Do you boys have any black players on your team?"

I replied, "Well, of course."

Debbie took in a deep breath that push her big tits out and threatened to pop the top of her dress. She said, "Ooohhh. Then my answer is YES." Debbie smiled at me with a coy smile then leaned over and grabbed my neck, pulling me into a hot wet kiss. She probed my mouth with her tongue. Her hand reached into my lap and grabbed my rapidly growing cock. Her passion was total. I knew we had better leave soon.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.