Abby Gets Pulled Over

by Warthog

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Gang Bang Sex Story: A wife get pulled over for speeding. She tries to bribe the officer and that leads to her getting gang banged in front of her consenting husband.

Caution: This Gang Bang Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   slut wife fucks black cops,black cops gangbang white wife,man watches wife gang banged.

The is a story about a life changing experience that my wife and I had a couple of years ago. Abby and I had planned a celebration after she lost a considerable amount of weight. She had reduced down to 110 pounds and looked great. I should describe Abby. She has long brown hair and big brown eyes. She has the cutest face and her smile is contagious. She stands five and a half feet tall and has a body that won't quit. Abby's petite figure measures 34D-21-33. Despite her awesome assets Abby is embarrassed to show off her shape.

Most of the time Abby wore baggy pants and tops. Like many women, she did not feel that she was beautiful, despite my complements. I finally persuaded her to buy some sexy clothes for our night on the town. I requested that she get something that had a very short skirt and was skin tight. I also requested that she not wear underwear. She balked at this but finally agreed after I begged her.

The day of our celebration Abby went shopping. She called me at work to tell me about her new dress. She seemed very excited about wearing it for me. She wasn't sure, however, that she would feel comfortable in public wearing such a sexy outfit. I assured her that she would be a big hit with anyone who saw her. I don't think I convinced her.

The plan was to go out to dinner and then go dancing. I couldn't wait to see Abby in her new outfit. She picked me up from work at 6:30. When I saw her I was stunned. She looked like one of those glamour models. She gave me a shy smile when I whistled at her.

Abby said, "I can't believe I'm actually wearing this."

I said, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

Abby was wearing a red dress that barely covered her privates. Her large breasts stretched the top to its limits. The dress was low cut with a full one third of her breasts exposed.

I continued, "I hope those shoulder straps are industrial strength."

Abby giggled and said, "I hope so too."

I continued to stare at her as she drove out of the parking lot. I noticed two bumps in the front of Abby's dress. I was happy to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I glanced down at her legs and wondered if she was wearing panties.

Abby noticed my stare and confirmed, "No, I'm not wearing panties."

I asked her to prove it and she pulled her hem up slightly revealing her neatly trimmed bush.

Abby said, "I have to be very careful when I get out of the car or bend over."

I said, "I'll bet."

We headed for our favorite restaurant. The parking lot was full and we had to park at the shopping center next door. I watched as Abby got out of the car. She held the hem of her skirt firmly. It was no use, however. If anyone had been nearby they would have seen an eyeful. We walked in front of several shops as we made our way to the restaurant. Abby complained about the 5 inch high heels. Despite the awkwardness of the shoes, Abby caused heads to turn in her direction. She was quite a sight.

We enjoyed a great meal and a few drinks and talked about everything. I told Abby how proud I was of her. We talked about the looks she was getting. I think she was beginning to like the attention. I paid the tab and we left. Abby asked if I wanted to drive and I suggested that she drive. I told her that I wanted to just look at her. She blushed. We strolled to the car and again Abby got plenty of attention. I noticed that despite the earlier difficulty Abby had with her shoes, her walk began to get more sexy. I knew she was enjoying herself.

We got in the car and headed for a new dance club that we had wanted to check out. We talked about what we would do after dancing. Abby was playing it coy, but we both knew that a long session of lovemaking was in our future. We were so engrossed in our sexy talk that neither of us noticed the police car on the side of the road. We learned about it the hard way. Lights and sirens approached us from the rear.

Abby said, "Oh no! I think I was speeding."

I said, "Don't worry. Just do as the officer says and we'll be dancing in no time."

Abby pulled the car to the side of the road and the police car followed. She rolled down the window as the officer approached. He approached cautiously, finally relaxing when he noticed that the driver was a woman. He walked up to the car door and looked at Abby. He had to stand back a bit to see into our low profile sports car. It was difficult to make out the officer's features. His black skin and black uniform made him nearly invisible in the moonless night. It was clear, however, that the officer was a very large man.

The officer asked Abby for her driver's license and she handed it over. He looked at the license then leaned over to get a better look at Abby. I could tell from his expression that he was impressed with her. The growing bulge in his pants was a further indication. His eyes lingered on her substantial cleavage. He sniffed at the air then asked if my wife had been drinking. Abby nervously explained that she had had just a little wine with dinner.

The officer told Abby that he had clocked her going thirteen miles per hour over the speed limit. Before she could say another word, he asked her to step out of the car. Abby asked him why. He informed her that it was standard procedure for potential 'DWI' cases. Abby tried to assure the officer that she was not drunk. She told him that we had been talking and she lost track of her speed. The officer was not persuaded. He asked Abby again to step out of the car. I suspected that he just wanted to get a better look at Abby's body.

The officer stepped away as Abby opened the car door. She held the hem of her dress as best she could and swung her legs around. Abby released her skirt and used her hand to brace against the car seat. The hem of Abby's skirt slid up her leg as she quickly pulled herself to a standing position. She immediately pulled her skirt down but it was too late. Abby's quick movements getting out of the car had caused the elastic material of her skirt to slide high on her hips exposing her bush in the process.

The officer's eyes got wide when Abby bounced out of the car. He first noticed her large breasts jiggling in the tight dress. He then spotted the dark hair between her legs before she pulled down her skirt. The officer's excitement gave way to seriousness. He accused Abby of using her body in an attempt to avoid a citation. Abby tried to convince the officer that it was an accident and that the dress was new. She explained that she had worn it for me for our night out.

The officer seemed to be satisfied with her explanation. He pointed to the white line on the edge of the shoulder. He told Abby to walk the line with her hands out. She gave him a pleading look. He gestured toward the line. Reluctantly, Abby began to walk the line. Her nervousness and her new high heals caused her to falter. As Abby fell, the officer grabbed her to break her fall. He managed to get a hand full of Abby's tit as he helped her up. Once again, Abby's skirt slid up her legs exposing her pussy.

The officer told Abby that he would have to take her to the station, charged with 'DWI'. I got out of the car and asked the officer if that was necessary. I tried to explain that Abby was not drunk. I told him about her new outfit and how she was just getting used to it. The officer seemed to ignore my words. Abby pleaded with the officer. She explained how she couldn't afford bail and didn't want to spend the night in jail.

The officer told us to get in the car. He went back to the squad car and called in the case. We sat in car totally depressed. I told Abby I was sorry for getting her into this. She was near tears. She told me that she would die if she had to spend the night in jail. I told her we would get the money to bail her out.

The officer got out of the squad car and walked to Abby's window. He told Abby that she would be charged with 'DWI' and for attempting to bribe a police officer with sex. Both of us were astonished at the last charge. It was completely out of character for my sweet wife to offer herself for sex with another man, especially a police officer on duty. We both politely told the officer that he was wrong about the bribery charge. He ignored our pleading, suggesting that saying more would only make it worse.

The officer proceeded to tell Abby the penalties for bribery. Abby was in tears. When the officer was finished with the litany, he offered Abby an alternative. I could not believe what he said. The officer said that he would forget all the charges if Abby would have sex with him. I couldn't believe it. How could he ask her to do something like that? I was surprised he would suggest such a thing with me there. I let the officer have it. I threatened to go to the police, bring a law suit and go to the press if he continued this blackmail.

The officer looked at me calmly as I had my tirade. When I finished, he pulled a small plastic bag from his pocket. The bag appeared to have a white powdery substance in it. The officer explained that if we did not cooperate, he would add narcotic's possession with the intent to distribute to the charges. He made it clear that we would both be charged. I dropped my head in frustration. What a nightmare this evening had become.

I looked at the officer and asked, "Why are you doing this to us?"

He replied evenly, "I like your wife. Its been a while since I've had a woman. Your wife is about the best looking piece of ass I've seen in a long time. Hell, look at her."

We both looked at Abby. She looked down ashamed as he continued, "Her tits beg to be released from that skimpy dress. She can't bend over or get out of a car without flashing her cunt. And her shoes, only a whore wears heels that high..."

I interrupted, "I told you we are celebrating her losing a lot of weight. The outfit was my idea. If she wanted to get anyone excited it was me, not you."

The officer countered, "I'm sorry my friend. Your wife has gotten my attention whether you like it or not and I plan to put her hot sexy body to good use." He paused, then added, "You know, I think she's warming up to the idea."

I look at him with surprise and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

He gestured toward my wife's legs. I looked down and noticed a stream of moisture glistening on Abby's thigh. The moisture was undoubtedly leaking from her pussy. I looked back up Abby's body and noticed two large protrusions caused by her rock hard nipples. I looked at Abby's flushed face with a questioning look. Her expression answered for her. Abby turned away, blushing.

I asked, "You want him to have sex with you?"

Abby didn't answer. I couldn't believe it. No answer was as good as a 'YES.' Abby kept her eyes from both of us.

The officer said, "Isn't it true, baby? You're itching to feel my big hard cock buried in your cunt."

I saw my wife tremble with the officer's words. Abby's breathing was heavier now.

The officer continued, "Tell me, baby. You want to fuck Officer Brown's big black cock?"

Abby's head nodded almost imperceptibly.

The officer looked at me and shrugged, "There you have it. The lady wants me to fuck her."

He turned back to Abby and said, "Go get in the squad car, baby."

She immediately left us and walked to the squad car, her butt wiggling sexily. She never even glanced in my direction. She opened the door and got in the front seat. I watched in awe as my once devoted wife made her choice. She had accepted the officer's ultimatum. I wondered if the blackmail was really necessary. She was obviously in a state of arousal.

Officer Brown watched my wife with appreciation as she made the trip to the squad car. He said, "Is that a 'Fuck Bunny' or what? I'm gonna have one fine time with that body."

He turned to me and said, "If you like, you can follow me and watch your wife get nasty or you can go on home. I'll see to it that she gets home safe."

I asked, "What makes you think she'll get nasty?"

Officer Brown smiled and said, "I know her type. Once she gets going, she'll do anything. The quiet shy types are usually that way. You must not be giving it to her, enough. She wouldn't have gotten in the squad car unless she was looking for some satisfaction."

I told Officer Brown that I would follow him.

I watched as the officer walked back to the squad car. I got in and started up the car. I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw the officer talking to my wife. Suddenly, Abby moved toward the officer and then disappeared below the dashboard. A chill ran down my spine as I realized that my wife was giving the man head. My sweet wife was sucking on the officer's black cock. I was surprised to find that disgust was not what I was feeling. I was aching to see her take his cock to the root. I was painfully aware that Abby was doing for this stranger what she had always refused to do for me. After a minute or so the squad car pulled onto the road and I followed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.