Tommy's First Time - Cover

Tommy's First Time

by Kristen

Copyright© 1999 by Kristen

Incest Sex Story: An erotic take-off of the television series Third Rock From The Sun. "In Tommy's first time", Tommy is teased and frustrated by his girlfriend August. Dejected - he goes home and finds out that his "sister" has much to offer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

"A Parody of Third Rock From The Sun"

This story describes sexual acts and should be considered adult entertainment. If you are not a consenting adult, please read no further.


Tommy just *knew* that tonight was going to be THE night. August had called him around six that evening and told him that she was sorry about the other day, and that she thought they shouldn't fight any more. She told him that she wanted to make it up to him.

Tommy's 15 year old body was raging with hormone over-load, and he knew that was why he and August were arguing so much. He just wanted to fuck her, and she just wouldn't let him. It was *that* simple. He'd tried making her jealous, and tried intimidation. Nothing seemed to budge her. Tommy wasn't sure how much longer he could stand the situation.

As he peddled up to August's front door, he could feel his boner against the bike seat. He wished that he had jacked off before leaving his house. If August let him go all the way tonight, he knew that in his current state he'd last about a second. Well, he'd worry about first things first. He could always get off in her bathroom first, if it looked like he was going to get to third.

DING-DONG...... Tommy's palms were sweating as August opened her front door.

"Hi Tommy," she said.

"Hi August, I'm really sorry about yesterday, and want to show you how much I love you." Heart pounding, breath coming faster... "How about we go to the movies, and grab a bite to eat?"

"I'd love to, but my brother is coming home tonight from college, and dad said I had to stick around the house, and make it a family night."

"Well, why did you call me over then?" Tommy let a little exasperation creep into his voice.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you, and that we should start being more understanding with each other," August smiled, brushing her almost white blonde hair back over her shoulder.

Tommy loved her hair, and her smile. For some reason that smile always promised him something sexual, even though he was still waiting. He said, "August I am so in need of you, I can barely stand it. I was hoping that you were going to do it with me tonight."

"Baby, you know I want to! I'd just made my mind up to fiddle with your thingy tonight, when I got the news. Tell you what, why don't you come up to my room for awhile? I don't think Dad will be home for another hour. We could do a lot in an hour," August smiled knowingly.

You didn't have to ask Tommy twice, he bounded up the stairs holding on to August's delicate wrist, pulling her behind him. They rushed into August's bedroom and Tommy closed her door behind them. He turned and clamped his mouth to hers and began to rub his hot, horny body against hers in the primal dance that his body instinctively knew.

"Tommy, hold on a minute!"

August pushed him away, giggling at him. "Boy, you *are* horny, aren't you? Well all I said was, I'd touch your weenie tonight, and maybe play with it a little. I have no intention of going any further, you know..."

Tommy didn't hear her, he just wanted August to 'touch' him, and soon... He sat on her bed, and the pretty blonde girl stood in front of him looking at the bulge he had manufactured.

"Wow, looks like you need some relief there, now don't you?"

August leaned over Tommy, bending at the waist, and began to unfasten the fly of his jeans. Pop! One button.

Pop! Another button. With the release of each button on his fly, his erection jumped further into view.

"TOMMY! You aren't wearing any underwear!"

Tommy mumbled something under his breath, about the better to taste him, something - something.

August couldn't quite hear what he said, and she was preoccupied with her first up-close sight of a boy's hard-on.

Mmmm, looked good to her so far.

As the last button popped open, August noticed that his penis looked kind of knurled, with a purple mushroom shaped head that flared bigger, then smaller, then bigger again. It seemed to pulse with his heart-beat.

August reached her hand into Tommy's fly and rubbed his cock-shaft, she felt the smooth skin, and the throbbing vain that stood out on one side. She was surprised at the fluid that was dripping out the end of his big swollen cock. She rubbed the fluid all over his cock-head, and Tommy began to squirm and moan with the sensation of his girlfriend's hand massaging his stiff manhood.

August was surprised at how turned-on she was feeling. She knew she was drenched, she could smell her pussy juice, and knew that her panties must be very wet. August kneeled down between Tommy's legs and began to massage his prong, while inspecting it up close. She brought her tongue to the tip of his knob, and flicked it over the crystal clear drop of pre-cum that stood out from his ejaculation passage.

Tommy just knew that any second his pretty young friend would sink her mouth onto his raging hard-on, and he knew that he would pump his load between her lips, about a second later...

"HONEY, I'M HOME!?"

"Omygod, it's Daddy!!"

August just about jumped through the roof. Tommy was at the point where he didn't really care, but August started to rush around frantically, making Tommy pull his pants up and make himself presentable. With all the fear in the room, he soon lost his erection, while his softening penis dripped several teaspoons of pre-cum all over the inside of his jeans, dripping down one leg. He was miserable.

"Hi honey, your brother should be here any minute! Oh, hi Tommy, how are you?" August's father said, as he walked into her bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.