Nanako - Cover

Nanako

by Kristen

Copyright© 1999 by Kristen

Erotica Sex Story: A young virgin Japanese world class athlete has serious trouble at school with a boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Rape   MaleDom   .

Nanako ran through the park at amazing speed. She was on her second wind now. She was thinking about her upcoming competition, and even though the world around her couldn't tell from her appearance, Nanako was worried. Her traditional upbringing made her worry about everything she did, no matter how much she achieved, there was always the chance that she would make a mistake and shame her father and mother.

Nanako had a supreme passion, to be a world class figure skater, she had one of the best reputations for both consistency, and her uncanny ability to always come through on the most difficult jumps. But she knew that someday it would happen -- she would fall, or make a huge mistake that would shame her family.

As Nanako ran, she was thinking these thoughts, and not really concentrating on her surroundings. She had run through the park many times in her constant effort to keep her body and mind finely tuned -- to keep herself fully prepared for the grueling competition that anyone at the top of their profession must do.

She ran by the man who sells pigeons, and then by the flower seller, who always smiled and waved at her. As Nanako turned into her home street she saw that her father had already come home. She picked up her pace, because she knew she was running a little late, and that evening-school classes were starting in less than an hour. Her father was very strict about not being late for anything.


A quick shower -- hair blown dry, and a quick change into her sailor suit (her mother thought it made her look more studious) and Nanako was walking as fast as her graceful body would allow, without actually running, she'd make it just in time.

Class that night was about human relations. The topic was required for over-all credit. Nanako wished to have her education complete, just in case she ever really hurt herself skating. It was always in the back of her mind that she could damage her body in some way and that her skating would be over.

As Nanako walked into the class room, breathing fast because of her exertions, she quickly noticed that only Hiji was in the room. He was a boy that she'd known for many years, a boy who was always in trouble. He was what is known in Japan as a "Ashuta" a 'bad boy'. Nanako had had a few run-ins with him over the years, but they had been friends of sorts when they were younger, but lately she tried to ignore him as much as possible.


Hiji had always liked this woman who sat next to him in class, but had never gotten anywhere with her, because she was always too busy, with all the traveling she did and school. He was jealous of her life-style, he wished he had a talent that could get him out of their drab little village. He also admired Nanako, because she was so confident, and she was beautiful too. Whenever he saw her his jealousy and admiration always battled one another. Tonight his jealousy won out. He'd just broken up with his latest girlfriend because, 'she thought he was a looser', she had actually called him a looser, and he wanted to go back to her house and teach her a lesson -- but she had two older brothers that he didn't want to tangle with. This made him even madder because he felt humiliated that he was afraid of them.

All these thoughts and emotions were swirling around in Hiji's head as Nanako entered the room. It made him even angrier when he saw this successful girl who wouldn't even give him the time of day.

In his rage Hiji stood up and walked over to Nanako and grabbed her by the hair, making her cry out in pain and surprise. Hiji tightened his grip on her beautiful glossy black hair and marched her, bent sideways -- out of the room and down the empty hall to the vacant student-union room. Nanako was too shocked to scream, a good Japanese girl never made a scene, and she had no idea why Hiji was acting like this.

As they entered the empty room Nanako could hear the other students entering the building at the other end of the long hallway. The sounds where abruptly masked when Hiji slammed and locked the door.

"Hiji! What are you doing?" she finally yelled.

Hiji turned around and leaned against the door. "I think that it's time you learned something other than what you can read in books. I think it's time you learned how to have fun!"

Nanako still didn't know what he meant. What was happening, why was this boy doing this? Then, As Nanako looked on - Hiji began to unzip the fly of his pants. He unbuttoned the one button over the zipper, and shoved both his pants and underwear down his thighs. To her amazement his erection popped into view. Nanako had never seen a boy in full erection before. Sure she'd seen her little brother naked before, even given him a bath many times when he was younger, but she never imagined that it could grow so big.

Nanako jumped up and began to back away, fear showing in her lovely face as a full understanding of Hiji's intentions flashed through her mind. She kept saying in a low voice, "no Hiji, please no..." as the boy grinned at her she felt her back touch the student lockers -- and at that instant she knew that this boy was going to change her life forever. She didn't hate him, or even fear what he was going to do, she was just sad inside - her family would be shamed -- she would never be able to hold her head up in public again. All the years of taking particular care of her body, all the missed parties to keep her virtue intact, these thoughts went through her mind as the horny boy approached her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.