Sleepaway Camp Blues - Cover

Sleepaway Camp Blues

by Aaron Levitte

Copyright© 1999 by Aaron Levitte

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   .

Mike sat on the bench outside the camp main office with his head in his hands, crying. He had spent 4 days there, and nobody liked him, even the counselers. He was only 12, and didn't like sleepaway camp in the first place, but his parents had insisted that he try it so he could get involved in sports and meet other boys his age. He had just been talking to his mom on the phone, and she had told him that she would come down and pick him up. All the kids had been calling him a baby and making fun of him all day. His mom wouldn't be there for another few hours, and he knew that when she came to get him, she'd be mad because his sister goes to this camp every year and loves it. Suddenly he felt the bench shift beside him, and he spun around to see his little sister Carli sitting there.

Carli was only 11, and it showed. She had shoulder length light brown hair, green eyes, and wore a short top that showed her flat stomach, and her small tits that were just starting to grow. She wore green tights that pulled up into her ass crack. Mike figured it must just be age and hormones, but he really found his sister attractive. Mike, embarrased by his appearance, brushed his long blond hair out of his face and wiped his eyes. She reached up and put her hand on his shoulder,

"Are you ok, Mike?" she asked.

The way her green eyes shone with concern made him turn his head away.

"It's nothing."

She moved her hand from his shoulder down to his knee. Suddenly, a group of kids walked down the path in front of the office and saw Carli and Mike sitting together on the bench, and the tallest of them sneered at them, "Look, it's Mike and his girlfriend!"

At this, Mike's face turned bright red, and the guys just laughed at that. Carli jumped up from the seat and yelled,

"Why don't you leave Mike alone you bunch of creeps?!"

They just smiled at her weak insult and said,

"Hey, can't that wussy Mike defend himself without using his little sister to hide behind?!"

At this, a counseler ran out, and told the boys to get out of there, then he told Carli to get back to her bunk and leave Mike alone. After the counseler left, Carli turned to Mike and put her hand back on his knee, and said,

"Wanna come back to my bunk for awhile. We can talk there... I don't like to see you like this."

Carli's concern made Mike feel a bit better, so he nodded his head and followed Carli down the hill to her bunk's cabin. Mike walked slowly behind her because he was still sort of depressed, but by doing this he saw how Carli's smallass shook as she walked. He tried to convince himself that this was his sister and it was gross to think of her like that... But on the other hand, she really was pretty. Before long, his penis had hardened. No amount of coercing seemed to make it go down, either.

When they reached her cabin, he walked in with his hands in his pockets adjusting his cock against his stomach. She walked over to her bed and motioned for him to sit down next to her. He slowly shuffled up and sat down on the mattress next to her, but his weight shift cause the soft mattress to shift, and she lost her balance and fell forward onto his jeans. When she pulled herself up she had a smile on her face.

"What?", he asked even though he was sure of the answer.

"Your cock is hard!" she said giggling.

"What?" he asked in surprise.

She gave him a push and he fell backwards onto the bed. She climbed on top of him and smiled wickedly,

"You know... Your penis... Your dick... your cock... " She told him nonchalantly.

He was taken aback at his sister knowledge of those "dirty" words. They just sat staring at each other, until Carli leaned forward and whispered in his ear,

"Wanna know a secret?"

Mike nodded dumbly, although this was starting to get good.

"I get turned on by you too."

A mixture of relief and apprehension crossed over Mike's face and in a act of lust, he turned towards his sister and kissed her on the lips. Their arms wrapped each other and Mike, using a trick learned from his buddies (who'd probably puke if they saw what he was doing), slipped his tongue into his sister's mouth. It brushed against her teeth for a second until she realized what he was doing and she seperated her teeth and followed suit.

Their tongues were dancing in each others mouth and Mike could hear Carli purring quietly next to him. This just egged him on furthur and she got more courageous.

"Oh Carli... I wanna fuck you so bad."

They seperated and Mike could see a shy smile on Carli's face and a gentle nod that told him what he had wanted to hear ever since he had first seen his sister naked when they were 10 and 9... But he had to hear it from her.

"You have to tell me that you want me to fuck you." Mike asked boldly.

"Please fuck me, big brother!" Carli answered and that was all it took.

Mike pulled down his bermuda shorts and underwear and helped Carli pull down her tights and panties. He pushed his 3 inch hard-on against her naked pussy lips until he could feel them seperating. Her pussy was already glistening with moisture and the tip of his dick penetrated her opening and sank right in. Due to an bad bike fall two years ago, she had broken her cherry, so Mike had no trouble slipping his dick into her until their crotchs were touching.

He could feel the snug walls of her pussy snugly carressing his dick and, operating on instinct alone, he started thursting into his sister's pussy. Her tiny clit was nodding up and down with each thrust and occasionally rubbing against the top of his dick.

Mike had never felt so good before, although he had masturbated, and soon he began to get a feeling that he had never had before. It felt like every nerve in his body was focusing all the sensativity into the tip of his penis. He let out an involuntary groan and slammed his cock into her one more time before his dick started spurting his clear pre-teen cum into her pussy. He lay there breathing heavily for a few seconds, not quite sure what just happened.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.