Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 2: Dave's Friends

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dave's Friends - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Saturday morning Fran got out of bed just after her brother finished his morning fuck and headed back to his own room. She sat on the edge of the bed, trying to make sense out of what was happening to her. She seemed to have lost all her will power. All day yesterday she did whatever her brother had asked. After sucking his cock in the parking lot of the shopping center they had come back home and he tied her naked to the hood of his car and fucked her while the video camera recorded the whole thing. They were lucky that none of their neighbors had seen anything. Then he had brought her indoors and tied her to their mother's bed. He set up the video camera again and recorded her first ass fuck. He had recorded almost everything they did that day. All the fuckings and cock suckings and pussy lickings were now documented on video, and the worst thing about it was how much she enjoyed it all.

Fran planned to leave the house right after her mother went to work. She wanted to go away somewhere and think things through. She may have had a day of terrific orgasms, but she still thought what they were doing was wrong and she had to get away and think of some way to stop her brother. She dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and waited for the sound of her mother's car pulling out of the driveway. Seemingly of its own volition her right hand slipped down to her crotch and gently tickled her pussy through her shorts as she remembered yesterday's events.

Fran jumped when she heard the car starting, and guiltily pulled her hand away from her crotch. She opened her bedroom door and looked up and down the hallway to make sure she would not be observed. When she got to the stairs she leaned over the railing to make sure her brother was not around. Fran dashed silently down the stairs and headed through the kitchen to the back door. She hit the screen door at a dead run letting it bang against the wall then bang back against the door frame as the spring slammed it shut behind her.

Just as Fran rounded the corner of the house she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye. Before she could turn her head she was struck from her side and brought to the ground. After a brief struggle she ended up on her back with her brother setting on her stomach. There, in the front yard, in view of the entire neighborhood, Dave lifted up Fran's T-shirt and pulled her bra up exposing her breasts. Ignoring her kicking legs Dave roughly massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Where do you thing you are going?" He asked as Fran's nipples got hard in his fingers. Fran grabbed her brother's wrists and tried to pull his hands away from her breasts.

"Please... don't do that, not here where everyone can see." Her struggles to remove her brother's hands from her hardening nipples met with failure. "I was just going to visit Vickie for a while."

"You can't do that I have some friends coming over and I promised them that you would be here to entertain them." Dave squeezed both of her breasts hard until she winced in pain then leaned over and licked the red swollen nipples pouching out over his fists. Fran kicked and struggle with renewed vigor.

"God no" she hissed "you can't make me do it with your friends." She bucked her hips trying to throw her brother off. She released his wrists and hit at his arms and face. "No you fucking pervert I will not fuck your fucking friends, ever. Do you understand?" Fran shocked herself with her easy use of the 'f' word. Two days ago she would never have said that word out loud. Dave stopped sucking on her nipples and pulled her T-shirt back over her abused breasts. He grabbed a handful of Fran's hair then stood up pulling her to her feet.

"Follow me dear." He ordered walking towards the backyard pulling her behind him by her hair. "I need to get you ready for the party." Fran grabbed her brother's arm with both hands as she stumbled along behind.

"God damn you. If you do this to me I will kill you I swear to God." Fran's face had become bright red with anger and, although she was not ready to acknowledge it, her pussy was beginning do drip into her panties.

"My, my, what would your little second graders in Sunday school think if they heard their assistant teacher swearing like that?" Dave threw his sister onto the ground beside the large oak tree that shaded their backyard and sat on her again facing her feet this time. Ignoring the rain of punches on his back and the stream of profanity now coming from her mouth Dave wrapped a chain around her left ankle and locked it in place. Once his sister was secure Dave stood up and walked into the house. Fran pulled on the chain only to discover that the other end was wrapped around the oak tree and locked with a matching padlock. Fran pulled with all her might trying to slip her foot from the chain but only managed to scrape the skin from her ankle.

Only when she gave up and relaxed on the grass did Fran realize how horny she had become. Her pussy was wet and open and her nipples were standing up hard under her now torn T-shirt. I don't care how excited I get, she thought, I'm not going to fuck Dave's friends. Just then the back screen door slammed open and Dave appeared carrying his video camera and a tripod. Ignoring his sister Dave set up the tripod and affixed the camcorder to it. He then returned to the house and came back moments later with a chalkboard.

Fran strained to see what was written on the board as her brother held it up in front of the camera. She groaned audibly when she saw the lettering. It read, 'FIRST WEEKLY FRAN FUCK'. Dave filmed the lettering on the blackboard for sixty seconds then threw the board aside and turned his attentions back to his sister. Dave walked over to where Fran sat on the grass still dressed in her shorts and T-shirt. Fran looked up at her brother with a combination of anger and fear.

"You can't do this to me," she said softly. Dave squatted down in front of her.

"I can do anything I want to you." He reached out and grasped the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up. Fran clamped her arms down trying to keep her brother from removing her shirt. "If you try to fight me you'll just end up getting hurt." Dave warned his sister. Then he grabbed the front of the shirt with both hands and with one swift movement ripped it open, exposing her loose bra that barely covered a pair of firm young breasts, and left it hanging on her arms. Dave ripped the shoulder straps off the bra and tossed it aside leaving Fran setting with her breasts exposed.

Dave pushed Fran down onto her back and placed his knee on her chest. Holding her down with his knee Dave unhooked and unzipped her shorts. Fran kicked her legs again trying to knock her brother away. Dave pulled her shorts half way down her thighs then pushed his hand between her legs. His sister's inner thighs were already wet with seeping sex lubricant. When Dave's hand reached Fran's wet cunt he slipped two fingers into her with no resistance.

"I knew my slut sister was lying," he said to her as he forced his fingers further into her hot open cunt. "You can fight all you want but your pussy is saying yes." Fran relaxed and opened her legs for her brother's invading hand. Oh god, she thought, why do I give into him so easily? As soon as her brother's thumb worked circles around her growing clitoris Fran humped her hips against his hand. Dave pulled his hand away from Fran's wet pussy and stood up towering over her. As he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants Dave watched his panting sister's body undulating on the grass below him.

"On your hands and knees slut, I'm going to fuck you doggy style." Fran whimpered and turned over onto her hands and knees as Dave let his trousers fall to the ground revealing his large thick hard cock. Dave stroked himself then pushed his sister's face and chest down onto the grass leaving her ass sticking invitingly in the air. Kneeling behind his sister Dave grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed his cockhead up and down Fran's dripping cunt lips.

Fran moaned with pleasure as her brother's thick hard rod pushed into her. Spreading her hands out on each side Fran grabbed handfuls of grass as her whole body rocked back and forth pushing her cunt onto her brother's hard cock matching each of his thrusts. Dave reached down and stroked his sister's giant engorged clitoris causing a wave of trembling to sweep over her body with each stroke.

"OOH GODDDD." Fran almost yelled lifting her head up from the grass. Dave, knowing his sister's tendency to scream during orgasm retrieved his discarded jockey shorts and stuffed them into her mouth. Then, once his sister was silenced, Dave pinched her large clitoris while he slammed his hard cock into her. Muffled screams could be heard through the jockey shorts as her body spasmed with orgasmic pleasure.

Dave continued to roughly pinch and stroke her clitoris while he repeatedly slammed his large cock into her upturned pussy. Each cunt slamming clitoris-pinching stroke elicited more muffled screams and body spasms from his abused sister. Then Dave abandoned his sister's clitoris and grabbed both her hips. Holding his cock buried inside his sister Dave's body jerked as his own orgasm erupted and filled her with his cum.

Dave pulled his still dripping cock from Fran's open wet cunt and pushed the head against her tight crinkled asshole. With one stroke he pushed his slimy tool completely into her rear hole. Without loosing his erection Dave slammed his cock in and out of her ass while he again reached for her overly sensitive clitoris. Fran's entire body jerked and spasmed like a person having a convulsion as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her.

Finally Dave ground his body against Fran's as his cock jerked inside her leaving a smaller load of incestuous cum in her bowels. When he was done Dave wiped his cock off with Fran's shorts then laid down on the grass beside his sister who had turned on her side and was laying with her knees pulled up to her chin in the fetal position. Tears were leaking from her tightly closed eyes. Dave patted his sister on the hip.

"Is it possible for you to have an orgasm without crying afterward?" Fran pulled away from her brother's touch. "Before my friends start showing up to fuck you I think it's time to go over a few rules." Dave stood up. "Kneel in front of me." He ordered. When Fran did not respond he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up to a kneeling position.

"Whether you like it or not you are now my sex slave." Fran shook her head 'no' and opened her mouth to speak. Dave slapped her hard knocking her to the ground and leaving red finger marks on her cheek. "Don't speak unless you are given permission, or are asked a question. Now get on your knees in front of me." Fran pushed herself up from the ground and rubbed her cheek while she knelt in front of her brother. Seeing his sister kneeling submissively in front of him caused a noticeable swelling in Dave's limp cock. Seeing his cock begin to grow caused Fran to wonder about her brother's seemingly in exhaustible sex drive.

"When, where, who and how you fuck is now my prerogative. I will tell you when to fuck whom to fuck where to fuck and how to fuck, and you will obey me without question. From know on you will not wear panties, shorts or trousers of any kind. You will only ware skirts and blouses or dresses. Your cunt and your ass must be available to me and to my friends at all times. Do you understand?"" Fran slumped as her brother described what her life would be like from now on. Dave took hold of his sister's chin and forced her to look up at him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." She whispered weakly.

"Whenever you come into my presence you will present yourself in front of me no matter who else is in the room. If I choose to I will inspect your genitals either by sight or by touch to make sure you are complying with my orders. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Fran's answer was stronger this time. She wondered about the warm feeling that was radiating from her wet pussy as her brother continued issuing orders. She pictured herself standing in front of Dave having her wet cunt felt to insure she was not wearing panties while their mother had her back turned at the kitchen sink. This image caused a wave of humiliation to wash over her, and caused the radiating heat from her cunt to grow more intense. Dave picked up his trousers and pulled a pin from the pocket. He held it out for Fran to read. The pin had a bright red background and a large white 'FF' in its center. Dave looked at the pin with pride.

"I designed this myself. We will tell people that the 'FF' stands for 'Friendly Fellow' but everyone that owns one knows that it really stands for 'Fran Fucker'." Fran felt heat on her face as she blushed with humiliation knowing that soon everyone would know the real meaning. Soon the entire school would know who got to fuck her and who didn't.

"You will of course allow anyone wearing one of these pins to fuck you anytime they wish to." Fran shook her head again.

"No Dave. I can't. No please don't." Dave's cock was almost completely hard again. I really get off on this shit, he thought.

"Shut up slut. No one said you could talk." Fran started to speak again, then thought better of it and remained silent. Dave pushed his growing cock against her lips "Suck on this maybe that will help you remember to keep quite." Fran opened her mouth and her brother's cock slipped past her lips and onto her tongue. It tasted of her brother's cum and her own secretions. Dave paused in instructing his new slave to enjoy the feeling of her hot wet mouth on his cock. He put a hand on each side of her head and pushed his cock down into her throat. Fran wrapped her arms around her brother's thighs to hang on while he fucked her mouth. Having set up a nice relaxed slow rhythm in and out of her mouth Dave continued his instructions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.