Sex Slave Mother - Cover

Sex Slave Mother

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Chapter 5: Mother's toilet training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mother's toilet training - A mother turned into a sex slave by her two teenaged sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Next morning, Susan stood by the kitchen table, topless, she only wore the bottom half of a sexy thong bikini that barely covered her ass crack. The tiny stripe of the bikini may be holding some object in her asshole. With hands behind her back, subservient as she looked at the floor like a shy little girl, a faint flush on her beautiful face as she waited for her sons to finish their breakfast. A slow grin spread over her lovely face as she recalled the powerful thrusts of her young sons' cocks as they double fucked her cunt and asshole at the same time last night. Mark and Tommy fucked their mother very late into the night almost nonstop until they were too exhausted to go on any further. The three incestuous lovers engaged in all kinds of position imaginable for three people to have sex in the young mother's huge bed,

Mark inserted a dildo with an inflatable head into his mother's semen and cunt juice filled pussy to seal the opening of her vagina tightly shut in order to prevent any leakage of his sperm. He wanted to keep his potent seeds in his mother's birth chamber and canal thru out the night to insure maximum chance that his sperm cells can do their work to fertilize his mother's egg, there by make his own beautiful mother pregnant with his child. The thirteen year-old boy wanted to procreate with his own sexy mother. Although Mark's younger brother Tommy was still not permitted to come in their mother's vagina, he wasn't too unhappy about it these days. He has developed a strong craving for anal sex. He rarely fucks his mother's cunt now. He much prefers his own mother's most delicate and tight rosy asshole. Following Mark's example, he inserted a huge butt plug into his mother's well fucked asshole to keep the huge quantity of their combined sperm (mostly his) inside their mother's rectum.

Mark and Tommy fit the dog collar with two leashes attached to it around their mother's slim neck and than fasten each leash to a bed post at the top of her four poster-bed. Mark and Tommy lay on either side of their tied up naked mother. They each put a hand on one of their mother's creamy soft full breasts possessively before they fell to a deep slumber.

Susan lost count of the number of times last night they come in her mouth, cunt and asshole, let alone the numerous multiple orgasms she achieved herself. Even now, her blonde pussy still fills to capacity with her thirteen-year-old son Mark's baby making sperm, and her asshole also full of both her sons' come juice. Every step she took she could fell the juices sloshing inside her two nether holes. She could still recall the taste of her sons' thick creamy sperm as it gushed into her mouth and throat had been like honey to her.

Susan screamed, Mark slapped her bikini clayed cunt with a stinging force bought her back from her day dreams. The hand came down directly upon her thinly covered pouching cunt, sending excruciating pain throughout her very tender pussy lips and her extended blood fill clit.

"Mom, pay attention! We are finished, clean the mass." Order Mark.

After Susan cleaned the table and washed the dirty dishes, she walked to the middle of the room. Susan stood with hand at her back, she stuck her ample breasts way out from her chest and her long slime legs spread wide open as instructed by her sons, she waited for their orders.

"Get me a clean bowl, Mom."Mark said.

When Susan walked back to where Mark sat and handed him a glass bowl with the capacity for at least holding two cups of water. Mark order his mother to step right between his open thighs. Then he closed them around her legs thus trapped his almost naked mother with his thighs.

"Mom, move your hips a bit forward, than arch your back and stick your cunt out to me."Mark ordered.

"I'm going to remove Mom's thong bikini. Tommy, if you don't want any accident, you better make sure Mom's butt plug stays in her asshole!"

Tommy moved behind his mother and got ready.

Mark slowly peel the scanty thong bikini down from his mother's slim hips, revealing her golden triangle and than the huge inflated head of the dildo just barely visible inside the entrance to her vagina. Mark kept tucking and pulling the bikini until it slided all the way down to his mother's ankles. Tommy was enjoying the sight of his mother's creamy ass cheeks and can't resist from creasing and squeezing her soft flesh with his hands. When the butt plug was revealed, he pushed it even deeper into his mother's asshole. He kept playing with his mother's soft bouncy ass cheeks like flour dough while make sure the huge butt plug stay inserted in her asshole.

"Mom, sucking on the dildo in your cunt really hard now! I'm going to deflate the dildo, and I don't want any juice to leak all over me."

Susan stated to squeezed her cunt muscle really tight while Mark released the air from the ream of the huge dildo head which sealed the opening of her vagina. As the dildo deflating, Susan's cunt closed tighter and tighter around the dildo replacing the air pressure that was sealing her cunt. Mark grabbed the dildo and started to pull it slowly from his mother's cunt tunnel until the very tip remain in her. He put the bowl just below her cunt and caution his mother.

"Mom, I'm going to pull it out of you now, so suck in your cunt!" Mark told his mother.

Susan took a deep breath and squeezed her cunt muscle as hard as she could. Her vagina opening rapidly closed up after the dildo was pulled out. Only a few drops of juice were dripping out of her cunt hole and all fall into the bowl below.

Mark bought the glass bowl closer to his mother's cunt touching her pink pussy lips.

"Mom, open your pussy with your fingers and release all the juices into the bowl." Ordered Mark.

Susan placed her hands on either side of her blonde pussy, opening her pouching outer cunt lips with her finger tips slowly revealing her glistering deliciously moist red cunt meat. Her vagina opened like a delicate flower as Susan gradually released her cunt muscle. A slow trickle of mixed cunt juice and sperm leaking out of her vagina into the glass bowl. The trickles then turn into a small river continuously spilling juices out of her ever widening cunt hole. Finally, when her cunt was slowly empty of all the juices within, a white gelatinous strand of sperm was connecting her cunt to the now almost full glass bowl. Mark could almost see all the way deep inside his own mother's moist pink cunt tunnel, with his mother's cunt lips pull apart by her own hands, her vagina stretched wide open. It was indeed a very erotic sight.

When Mark shown the glass bowl full of his sperm and her cunt juice to his mother, Susan's face turned all red when she saw how much of their combined juices was collected from her cunt.

"Look Mom, all my millions of sperm cells are quite dead now, I hope at least one of their fellows did its job right last night in your cunt. Do you know Mom, it only takes one sperm out of millions of sperms to fertilize your egg, and make you pregnant with my baby? I leaned that in sex education in school." Mark said knowledgeably while looking at his mother's beautiful face.

"I hope so too, my love, my darling son! This mother-cunt wants to impregnate by you. This mother-cunt wants to have my own son's baby!" Susan worshipfully looked at her thirteen-year-old son with both love and lust in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Did I gave you permission to speak?" Mark asked as he looked at his mother sternly.

"This mother-cunt's sorry." Susan said in a very soft and sexy voice. She just felt a little nervous but her heart is beating faster with anticipation.

"I'm not going to punish you this time Mom." Mark said. She was disappointed and it showed on her beautiful face. She loved the spankings and other forms of punishments at the hands of her young sons.

"Did you mean it when you said about having my baby?" Mark asked.

"Yes! This mother cunt meant every word she said, my love." Susan looked at his oldest son with sincerely and said it in a firm voice full of conviction.

"Just a few days ago, you didn't even want me to come in your cunt! You were afraid I would get you pregnant."

"I have changed in the last few days, I mean this mother cunt had changed. Thanks to you and Tommy, I discover who I am!"

"Who are you mother?" Question Mark.

Susan turned her head back to look at her youngest preteen son behind her tenderly for a moment, then turn back and looked directly into her thirteen year old son's eyes and with both motherly love and lust in her beautiful blue eyes and said in a voice full of pride and joy.

"I am you and Tommy's sex slave. I am my handsome sons' mother-cunt. This is my destiny, I know now that I was born to serve both of you. I even want to be your breed slave. I want to mate with you and your brother and bear children for my own sons!"

"You like what we are doing to you Mom?" Asked Mark in an amazed voice.

"Yes, This mother-cunt not only like but love what ever you and your brother's doing to me." Susan said it a little shamefully as her beautiful face flush all over with a very becoming pink color.

"Even when we tie you up and beat the shit out of you Mom?" Questioned Mark uncertainly.

"Yes! This mother-cunt loves it when you and Tommy punish her. This mother cunt knows that you and Tommy will never really hurt her too much! I am your mother aren't I, I watched you both grow up from birth, I know there is no meanness and cruelty in either one of you. I think I know all there to know about my own sons! Anyway, I love both of you very very much, no matter how you are going to treat me. I'll away love my two handsome boys until the day I die!" Susan said and her face was full of love and tenderness.

Her beautiful face suddenly turned painful.

"You guess wrong Mom! I'm bad and mean as I want to be!" Tommy said as he grabbed his mothers' soft breasts in both hands from behind and squeezed as hard as he could.

Susan yelled out in pain. When Tommy used his thumb and forefingers to pinch and pull at his mother's very tender enlarged pink nipples to extreme lengths. Susan felt like the pain in her chest increased ten folds and her stretched pebble hard nipples seem about to be tearing out of her breasts! Her body shaking violently with orgasms. She came again and again. Great big tear drops start falling down her smooth cheeks as her cunt juice spilling out of her blonde pussy lips and running down her creamy thighs at the same time.

"Quite fooling around, Tommy!" Mark barked at his younger brother.

"Mom, Tommy and I love you very much too! You are the most beautiful and sexiest mother in the whole wide world. We are the envy of every boy in school. Nobody's mother even came close to your beauty and shapely figure. Although you hardly dates, we don't intent to lose you to some sweet talking bastard, that's why Tommy and I decided to make you ours. Now that you belong to us, I mean we are the owners of your beautiful and sexy body, we certainly don't want to ruin or damage our sex toy in anyway! I assure you my lovely mother, I love you even more now than before!" Mark fingers creased his mother's beautiful tear striking face tenderly and look at his mother with lustful young eyes that also show some genuine innocent love of a young boy for his own mother.

Instead hurting his mothers' soft tender large breasts, Tommy's fingers now creasing and massaging their fullness gently. His lips planting soft butterfly kisses on his mother smooth naked shoulder and slowly up her sensitive white long neck.

"I love you Mommy." Tommy said softly and lovingly into his mother's delicate soft shell-like ears while licking and suck her delicate earlobe with his mouth and tongue, then tucked ever so gently at her ear ring with his teeth.

Susan hadn't heard her twelve years old call her Mommy since the memorable day in the garage. Was it only the day before yesterday? It was only two days ago, but seems like a life time had passed to her already. She thought she'd never hear her boys call her Mommy again. The endearing words and the actions of the preteen were both innocent loving and erotic stimulating to his mother at the same time. Susan was overcome with love for her two young sons. Her big beautiful blue eyes once again flooded with fresh tears, only this time it was tears of joy and happiness instead of pain and suffering. She vowed she will do anything and perform any lewd acts for them from now on.

"Mom, why are you crying again?" Mark asked as he saw more tears falling down from his mother's cheeks.

"I'm not crying, I mean this mother-cunt cried because she's very happy. This mother-cunt has never been happier than right now, knowing that both of her darling sons still love her" Susan said it with a beautiful smile on her tear streaking face.

"Mom, you're most precious to us, and we'll love you even more from now on! " Mark promised and kissed his mother's mouth tenderly.

Mark brought the glass bowl to his mother's mouth.

"Mom, this your breakfast juice, it's good for you, now be a good girl and drink it all up." Mark said.

Susan obeyed immediately and opened her mouth really wide. Her son started to pour their combined sperm and cunt juices from the bowl into her mouth slowly. When his mother's mouth was full of their gooey, creamy sex fluid mixture, Mark stop pouring. He watched his mother's throat muscle working as her swallowed the content in her mouth all the way into her stomach. These sex fluid cocktails of both mother and son has been stored in Susan's own cunt over night. It tasted like ambrosia to her although it has a strong gamey favor to it. Susan smack her lips together to savory the delicious, wonderful cream. She opened her empty mouth wide again eagerly for more of her cunt-aged incestuous sex cream. Mark refilled his mother's mouth with more of this gooey, white cream from the glass bowl. Susan swallowed a total of four mouthfuls of this delightful incestuous creamy sex fluid mixture before the bowl was empty.

'Lick the bowl clean Mom." Mark handed the bowl to his mother.

Susan licked the bowl with her pink tongue like a cat until it's spotless. She handed the bowl back to her son with anticipation and eagerness. She couldn't wait to taste the stored juices from her asshole.

"Let me have the glass bowl Mark. I want to do it. I want to feed Mom this time."Tommy demanded.

"Mom, put your hands on the edge of the table. Now spread your thighs wide apart then stick your ass way up in the air." Tommy directed his mother after he got the bowl from Mark.

Susan's round and beautiful ass cheeks, so flawless, so white and creamy, but in the middle of her ass crack was this huge black dildo inserted into her asshole displaying so obscenely to her sons lustful eyes were a wonderful sight to behold.

"Mark, give me a hand and open Mom's asscheeks for me please."

Mark grabbed the two half moons of his mother's soft round creamy ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. While holding the glass bowl underneath his mother's buttocks, Tommy slowly pulled the butt plug from of his mother's anus.

'Mom, lower your ass, and bend your knees a little. Now, suck you asshole in as hard as you can Mom, I'm about to pull the plug out of your ass hole now."Tommy ordered.

When the huge butt plug was out of her anus, Susan's asshole gaping wide open showing the dark red ass meat of her rectum to her young sons for just a moment before her sphincter muscle close it completely. A small amount of thick gooey fluid has fallen into the bowl. Now, a Gelatinous creamy and brown stringy strand of sperm and her ass juice was obscenely connecting Susan's closed rosy web-like asshole to the glass bowl.

Tommy position the bowl closer to his mother's shitter. "Mom, push all the juices out of your asshole now!"Ordered Tommy.

Susan released her sphincter muscle and pushed her anus outward. Her flower-like pink asshole gradually opened and released more and more of her ass juice and her sons' sperm into the bowl just below. When there was hardly any more fluid falling out of her anus, there was only half as much juice collect than from her cunt. Tommy wasn't satisfied with the result, and order his mother to push harder. When Susan push her ass as hard as she could, a small amount shit was dripping from her ass hole into the bowl.

"Wow, did you see that Mark? Mom just shit into the bowl!" Tommy exclaimed excitedly, his young face show total amazement. It was a most erotic sight to see shit coming out of his own mother's asshole. Susan was so embarrassed she wanted to sink in a hole somewhere. She dropped her red face onto her ample chest until her chin touched her large breast with shame and humiliation. She can't believe that she just shitted in front of her two boys. She don't want to shit in front of anybody let alone her own young sons! However, her cunt started to contract and pulsate strongly. She came repeatedly, spilled out sticky cunt juice down her thighs. It's bewildering to Susan how could she have an orgasm just by shitting in front of her sons. Yet nothing surprised her anymore!

"Mark, please get me some tissues"Tommy requested.

"Mom, I'm going to wipe your ass for you."Tommy said.

Susan has never been more embarrassed and humiliated at this moment. Having her twelve-year-old son wipe her ass clean for her was like their role has been reversed, she is the child and her young sons are the adults now. Yes, she love the idea of being a little girl again and depending on her young but manly sons for everything, even the most degrading task of cleaning her ass. Her cunt produced more cunt juice when she experienced yet another orgasm.

"Imagine, I'm wiping my own mother's ass. I love doing this for you mother! You big beautiful baby. I'm going to clean your ass every time after you shit, and you can return the favor by licking my ass clean after I shit from now on Mom!" Tommy promised.

A shudder went though Susan's body. A tingling sensation went up and down her spine. She came, her pussy spilled out more cunt cream when she envisioned the future prospect of what her twelve-year-old son just said.

"Go get me a soup spoon, Mom."Tommy commanded while siting by the dinning table with the glass bowl in his hand.

Susan compiled quickly and eagerly with anticipation.

"Mom, knee down in front of me, and open your mouth, I'm going to feed you this yummy stuff."Tommy commanded while stirred and mixed the contents in the glass bowl with the spoon until the mixture of sperm, ass juice and shit became a very thick creamy brown substance.

When she tasted the first spoonful of this unholy concoction from her own asshole, she almost gaged and vomited. The thick stringy sauce mix had a very strong gamy and funky favor. It had a bitter and nasty shitty tasted to it. Nevertheless, she wanted to please her sons, so she forced herself to swallow and then open her empty mouth to show her sons that she ingested the foul tasting sperm and ass fluid and even her own shit down her stomach.

"Taste good Mom?" Tommy asked.

When he saw the distasteful expression on his mother's beautiful face, he and Mark laughed aloud. Still, he kept on feeding his mother spoonful after spoonful of this stinking thick shitty sauce mix. He kept asking his mother how did it tasted between each spoonful to make fun of her. Yet after half a dozen spoonfuls of this stuff, it didn't seem so bad to her anymore. The thought that this stringy thick shitty tasting sauce not only has been aged in her own asshole over night but were the combinations of her young sons sperm and her ass juice plus her fleshly produced shit almost blow her mind. Her taste buds seen to switch to another level, she started to ingest each subsequent spoonful with relish and eagerness as if this stuff that just came out of her own asshole was the most delicious meal in the world.

Tommy and Mark were both amazed from the looks on their mothers face that she really started to enjoy the taste of this nasty and smelly stuff from her ass.

"You really like it Mom?" Tommy asked.

"This mother-cunt loves it!" Susan said shamefully, her face brushing pink.

"Well, there is no more, lick the bowl clean Mom." Tommy said and handed the empty glass bowl to his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.