Sex Slave Mother - Cover

Sex Slave Mother

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Chapter 2: Mother Raped by Her Sons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mother Raped by Her Sons - A mother turned into a sex slave by her two teenaged sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Susan soaked in the tub; her mind spinning with what had happened to her in the garage.

After she was released from her bondage, she had stood before her young sons without trying to conceal her totally naked body. She felt as if they had degraded her, come juice running down her thigh, her cunt quivering and feeling as if those fingers were still in her. She went straight to the bathroom and ran a tub of very hot water, hoping it would wash away her shame.

Her fourteen-years-old son Mark's last words 'Mom, we're gonna play this game again soon!' before she left the garage kept echoing thru her mind. She knew her young sons will do these lewd acts with her again, and she was totally powerless to stop them.

She should report them to the proper authorities, but they might send her sons to juvenile detention or worst, take them away from her. She could never bear to be apart from her beloved sons no matter what they did to her.

Where the hell did they come up with these ideas? Young teens aren't supposed to think that way... Sure, they should be starting to think about sex, but the idea to tie up their own mother and have their way with her seemed too out of place. Just where have her sons been hanging out? And who would teach them such evil acts?

Something was very wrong here, she thought. What troubled her the most was that there was an unwanted excitement still bubbling deep within her body, and she couldn't think of anything else except being tied up so lewdly with her sons' fingers fucking her. They knew, she thought frantically; they knew what she was feeling inside her.

Tommy giggled, and jerked the towel away from his mother almost making her lose her balance.

Again, Susan was exposed to her two young sons in glorious total nudity. Her creamy, flawless, glistening skin clean and fresh, turned rosy pink from her hot bath. She tried to cover her blonde pussy with one hand, her quivering creamy large breasts with the other inadequately, crouching down.

"Aw, come on," Mark said, "We already saw it all, Mom. Don't be bashful now."

As if in a dream, Susan felt her young sons take her arms and she went passively with them back to the garage. She stood still as they tied her hands to pulleys attached to the ceiling. Next her delicate ankles were tied, and then Tommy began pulling on a rope.

Her shapely legs lifted off the floor, and soon she was swinging by her feet and hands, her golden hair hanging down almost to the floor. Her long slim legs were up, and she was bent in the middle, her ass cheeks hanging down.

"You know what we're gonna do with you, Mom?" Tommy said, twisting her pink nipple hard enough to make his mother gasp. "We decided we're gonna fuck you."

"No! You can't do that!" Susan said, her eyes full with shame. "I'm your mother! You can't do that to your own mother!"

"You just watch us," Mark said.

He was looking at the way his mother's golden cunt pooched between her creamy thighs. "I'm gonna stick my cock in your beautiful cunt and fuck you good, Mom. There ain't anything you can do about it."

"I'm gone fuck you too, Mommy." Susan's thirteen-year-old son Tommy said as he leaned down and bit hard on one of her throbbing and extended nipples, making her scream in pain.

"We're both gonna fuck you."

"Mark... Tommy, please listen to me, you know this is wrong." Susan pleaded, knowing it would do her no good. "You're not supposed to have sex with... your own mother."

Her words seemed to have fallen on deaf ears for soon she felt Mark rubbing the head of his cock up and down the golden hair-lined slit of her cunt. There was an immediate response, and Susan felt her cunt twitch, getting wet quickly. She began to cry with shame, not wanting this, yet knowing she did.

In a last minute attempt to stop this sin against nature--incest between a mother and her own son; Susan looked at her oldest son with teardrops falling out of her big beautiful baby blue eyes and pleaded again with him with what she thought was the most powerful argument for Mark to stop what he was about to do.

"Please Mark stops. You can't fuck me! I'm not on the pill, or anything else, you may get me pregnant! I'm your very own birth mother. You just can't make your own mother pregnant!"

Instead of stopping her oldest son from fucking and impregnating her, her pleas only made Mark more excited and even more determined to fuck his beautiful young mother. The thought of making a baby in his own beautiful mother's belly made Mark's cock even harder than ever.

Susan felt Mark's cock penetrate her pussy, and she gasped when he suddenly rammed it all the way in. Her eyes bulged out, and a hiss came from her lips. Susan couldn't believe what was happening, her own young son was fucking her.

Mark grasped his mother's thighs and began to fuck her. Each hard thrust bounced her ass cheeks on his thighs and made her swing away only for his hands to pull her back onto his cock.

She felt his cock going deep. The friction between her fiery cunt lips sent sparks of erotic pleasure through her naked flesh. She felt her son's cock throbbing deep inside her cunt, the tip of his penis touching her cervix, and to her horror, Susan came. It couldn't have been more than ten thrusts.

Tommy was pinching her sensitive tits very hard as his brother fucked her, and Susan cried out with a strange, pleasure-pain like which she'd never felt before. She could feel Tommy's cock brushing along her side leaving a searing wet trail of pre-come.

The situation was quite surreal to the beautiful young mother. Her fourteen-years-old son Mark was raping her cunt while her thirteen-years-old son Tommy was abusing her breasts. She should have been outraged and fighting mad, instead she was loving every minute of it!

Her cunt closed about Mark's cock, and Susan had never felt her pussy do that before. It seemed as if her cunt wanted her oldest son's cock, wanted to pull it deeper into her body, into the center of womanhood, her birth chamber, her womb, into the place where she gave birth to him fourteen years ago.

She began to moan.

"She likes it!" Mark said, wrapping his arms about his mother's silky smooth thighs and jerking her cunt onto his cock. He was pushing and pulling her, making her cunt ride back and forth on his cock. "Mom loves my cock up her fucking cunt. Look, I'm making her fuck me!"

When Tommy moved to watch, Susan felt her shame burn even deeper. It was humiliating to have anyone, and especially her own teen son watch her cunt moving back and forth on his older brother's hard cock. But, Susan could not deny how good it felt. She began to gasp and pant, enjoying the long hardness of her fourteen-year old son's cock fucking her.

"I don't want this! You're raping your own mother!" she shouted "I don't want to be tied up and used this way! Stop it. Mark, take it out of me now!"

A stinging slap across one of her tits shut her up quickly and made her creamy breasts bounced up and down on her chest erotically.

"You don't have anything to say about it, Mom" Tommy said, digging his hands into his mother's tits, making her cry out with pain again.

Susan began to cry, she didn't know whether she were crying because of the pain in her tits, or because she was experiencing something she had never felt before.

Something seemed to snap inside her mind. She wanted to be treated so shamefully. She wanted her sons to degrade and humiliate her and for them to do anything they wanted with her. It would make her very ashamed, yet that very shame was part of her desire and pleasure.

Feeling Mark fucking her cunt, Susan wondered whether she were losing her mind. It seems so deprived to want her own son to fuck her. Yet, She really wanted it! Her young son's cock felt so good in her pussy. She couldn't admit to herself yet that she could ever do without it anymore. She began to moan softly.

Mark hugging her thighs with his arms, was thrusting his cock into her cunt faster and faster. Tommy was pulling and twisting her nipples painfully, and Susan was coming again. Her cunt gripped Mark's cock very hard, squeezing it as she came.

"More!" She heard herself moan. "More, please!"

"More what, Mom" Tommy asked stretching his mother's nipples as far as he could.

"C-Cock!" Susan shouted.

Mark laughed as he rammed his cock hard into his mother's tight cunt.

"Tell me how much you want it, Mom," he grunted ramming powerfully into her pussy; his balls beating at her swinging rosebud.

"I don't want to say it... ohhhh, give it to me!" Susan wailed. "Please don't make mother say those things. Mark I'm so ashamed... I can't say those words... Fuck me! Oh, fuck mother hard Mark, please!"

The pain in her nipples was forgotten, replaced by the most exquisite feelings in her cunt that Susan had ever felt. She was coming in wild, fiery bursts, coming more than she had in her entire life. There were tears of ecstasy in her eyes.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me!" She moaned. "Oh, give me your cock! Mother's cunt wants that hard cock! Fuck mother's hot cunt! I want my son's beautiful hard cock to fill my cunt!"

She couldn't believe she was saying those things. Her body being swung back and forth by the powerful thrusts of her fourteen-year-old son's cock, and she was urging him to fuck her faster and harder.

"Fuck mother's cunt deep! Go deep! Ohhh, stretch my cunt... fills my cunt with cock! Hard, hard sweet cock! Fuck your beautiful hard cock in mother's cunt, baby! Fuck me!"

Suddenly, sanity returned to Susan. What was she saying, she doesn't want her son to rape her, just think of the consequences of their incest coupling! Susan suppressed the feeling in her almost out of control pussy and pleaded with her son weakly.

"Mark, please take your cock out of me now before it's too late! You mustn't come in me! This is my most fertile period of the month, if you ejaculate your sperm into me, there is a very good chance that you might make me pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant and especially not by my own son! Mark, you are not even supposed to fuck your own mother let alone make your own mother pregnant!"

Susan's plea seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. She thought by telling her son that this was the most fertile period of the month for her to have sex, although it happens to be the truth anyway will surely convince her son. Instead of stopping her son from fucking and coming in her cunt, it only made her fourteen-year-old son even more excited. Mark doubled his effort to spill his potent life giving seed into his own mother's fertile womb.

Mark plunged his cock deeper and deeper into his mother's birth canal until the very tip of his penis was tightly pressed against her cervix. Mark could not hold off any longer; his mother was yelling and screaming as she came repeatedly, bathing his penis with her creamy feminine come juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.