Owned Teacher - Cover

Owned Teacher

Copyright© 1999 by Thumb

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She gets blackmailed into submission by her students

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Lisa woke up around 8:30 to the sound of her teacher whimpering from the floor next to the bed. Getting up and walking around the bed she found Mary sitting against the bed with her knees pulled up and spread wide with her wrists tied to her ankles. Her eyes were red and her face was tear streaked. "What's wrong Mrs. C.?"

Mary looked up and saw Lisa's naked body for the first time. She thought she was beautiful. About 5'4"... not much over 100#. Her breasts were about 34b and she had a narrow waist and slim hips. "I can't do this Lisa. It is too much for me to bear. Most everyone will understand why I posed for those pictures."

"Well Mrs. C. lets look at these pictures," said Lisa as she moved to the night stand for the Polaroids. " Now I wonder how you will explain this one," said Lisa showing Mary a picture of her spreading the lips of her newly shaven pussy. " And how about this one. I bet you can explain it too," Lisa said showing her the picture of her masturbating with her vibrator. The look on her face proved she was enjoying every bit of it.

Mary knew she was lost and broke into wracking sobs. Her breasts heaving as she lost control of herself.

"Now Mrs. C. what do you want to do?"

"Please Lisa don't show those to anyone. I will do as you ask."

"Well first I guess you didn't learn respect yesterday so we will start the day with a reminder." Lisa grabbed the end of the dowel rod and turned the sobbing teacher over onto her knee with her face back in carpet.

"Please Ms. Simon. I'm sorry. I'll do better I promise."

"I should hope so Mrs. C. but you do deserve to be punished don't you?"

Mary didn't know what to say. She wanted to please this demented student but she didn't want to paddled again.

"Mrs. C. you do deserve to be punished isn't that correct?"

In a soft whimpering voice,"Yes Ms. Simon."

"Good. Then beg me to paddle your ass so you can learn to be more respectful."

"Please Ms. Simon, paddle my ass," sobbed the defeated teacher.

How many swats do you think you deserve Mrs. C.?

"Don't make me do this. Just get it over with."

"How Many Mrs. C.?

"One', said the embarrassed teacher.

"I think three is more in order but since you said one we will make it four. Count each one Mrs. C."

SWAT

"One" shouted Mary.

SWAT

"TWO" cried the tied kneeling teacher. There was no escape.

SWAT

"THREE" screamed the sobbing teacher. Her ass was on fire. "Please Ms. Simon no more."

SWAT

"FOUR" wailed Mary as her ass quivered.

Lisa again used the dowel rod to turn Mary back over so that she was now sitting painfully on her hot red ass. "What is this Mrs. C.?" asked Lisa as she slide her finger into her teachers very wet slit. "Do you like having your ass paddled?"

The humiliated teacher could not reply.

Lisa untied Mary's wrists from her ankles and the humiliated teacher straighten her legs and worked out the kinks.

"Mrs. C. I want you to fix me some toast for breakfast while I shower. No touching that pussy either. And put your heels back on. Now get moving," ordered Lisa swatting her teacher's red sore ass.

"I need to use the bathroom", said Mary.

"Go and make my toast. Maybe if you're good I'll let you pee-pee later."

Mary moved down to the kitchen and Lisa took a nice leisurely shower and followed later wearing only a towel. When she walked into the kitchen she found Mary sitting gingerly at the table with a cup of coffee. "Who gave you permission to sit? And who gave you permission to have coffee?"

Mary jumped up, "I didn't think. I'm sorry Ms. Simon." "Dump that coffee and bend over the table right NOW."

Mary moved quickly and dumped the coffee into the sink and returned and bent her body over the table not wanting to anger Lisa anymore.

"All the way flat. Smash your breasts on the table." said Lisa pushing on Mary's back. "Spread your legs out to the table legs."

Mary did as ordered but this position, with the 5" heels on, put a real strain on her legs.

"Now stay there while I eat my breakfast and decide what to do about your repeated forgetfulness. Didn't I tell you would need permission from me for EVERYTHING?"

"Yes Ms. Simon. I forgot Ms. Simon."

Lisa sat down and ate her toast and drink the coffee her teacher had so graciously made for her.

Mary meanwhile was becoming very aware of the pressure this position placed on her full bladder. Her legs began to ache and after a time her thighs began to quiver from the need to relieve herself and the strain. "Ms. Simon, may I please go to the bathroom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.