Owned Teacher - Cover

Owned Teacher

Copyright© 1999 by Thumb

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She gets blackmailed into submission by her students

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mary climbed into the car wondering what Lisa had planned. Surely she didn't plan to make her meet her parents dressed this way.

"Spread your legs and pull your skirt up Mrs. C. " said Lisa as she climbed into the car. " I live across town and I want you to play with yourself until we get there."

Mary spread her legs and began to gentle slid her finger over her wet bald pussy. She was ashamed that she could possibly be excited being treated like this and being forced to act this way.

After about a twenty minute drive they arrived at Lisa's home. It was in a nice suburban neighborhood. Her house had a wooden fence all around with a gate off the driveway. Lisa parked in the driveway and ordered Mary to get out of the car and pull her skirt down.

Mary hesitated getting out and Lisa came around the car and opened the door pulling her teacher out of the car by her leash. "Come on Mrs. C. my parents are anxious to meet you."

Mary didn't know what to do as she was led to the door at the end of her leash. How could she face this girls parents like this? What would she say? How would they react? What would they think of her? Would they have her arrested? A million thoughts went through her mind as Lisa continued to pull her leash leading her to the door.

Lisa opened the door and lead the cringing teacher into the house. "I'm home," called Lisa.

Lisa's mother came out of the kitchen. "Hello Honey". said her mother ignoring the scantily clad collared teacher. "Your dad and brother are watching the game in the living room. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes."

Lisa pulled the teacher into the living room. "Hi dad, hi Mike."

Mary immediately recognized Mike. She had been his teacher two years earlier. She hadn't realized Lisa was his sister. "Hi Lisa" said her dad.

"Hi sis," said Mike. "Hi Mrs. C. You look different today."

Mary blushed deeply and remained silent.

"You remember my brother don't you Mrs. C.? You gave him a D on his term paper and he was ineligible to play football for two games."

It came back to here immediately. Mike had done a terrible job on that paper and she had been forced to give him a low grade. He had asked her to please give him a C and let him do makeup work but she refused. Even the coach had asked her to make some allowances but she held fast and he was not permitted to play for 2 games until he brought the grade up. She could see him leering at her and Lisa's father was checking her out closer than was comfortable. She knew she was in a really bad situation.

"So you are not so high and mighty are you now Mrs. C.?" Mike laughed reaching out and patting her tightly covered ass.

"Dinner's ready", called Mrs. Simon.

"Let's eat" said Lisa's dad.

Lisa pulled the frightened teacher by her leash into the kitchen. There were four chair set around the table. Mary was left standing next to Lisa as the family sat down to dinner. The family ate dinner and talked as if Mary were not even there. She was very uncomfortable just standing there watch them eat and being ignored.

After they finished eating Lisa turned to her teacher and explained. "You see Mrs. C. Mike was the one who actually found the magazine and when he showed me, we laid out a plan to get revenge. Mom and dad were in total agreement with the plan after what you had done to Mike. Mom and dad have practiced D/s and S/m for years and have a very open understanding between them. They belong to a group here in town that meets monthly. I attended my first meeting when I turned 18 and Mike has been attending for two years when he is home from college."

"So you see this is a family affair. You are now the property of all of us. You are primarily mine but they can use you in any way they want. We will not involve your daughter directly since we do not believe in involving minors. However we may use her without her knowledge to assist in your training."

Your husband will be involved but we will not unveil his involvement until later. He is unaware of what is happening at this time."

" Take off your sweater Mrs. C. and show daddy and Mike your tits."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.