Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 8: The Boat Cruise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Boat Cruise - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Aunt was sucking on my cock when I waked up in the morning. When she had me hard and ready, she poised her wet pussy on the bulbous tip of my cock. She brushed my cock head back and forth along her pussy lips then said, "We will postpone the rest until we had our workout."

I thrust upward trying to penetrate her, but she anticipated my move.

We put on our workout outfits and went to the sports room. Actually Aunt only put on a halter top and left her ass bottomless. However, she did not let me touch her moist crack throughout the workout.

We finished our workout very tired. I grabbed her and arranged her on all fours as I knelt behind her. I pulled down my shorts and fisted my semihard cock to get it harder. As soon as I pushed the head past her pussy lips, she lunged back taking me all the way in. I worked her halter top off as we fucked eagerly. Milking on her tits and toying with her hard nipples, I had her coming in no time.

I kicked my shorts off and crouched over her ass, aiming at her puckered hole. I pushed my cock slowly into her rectum, then proceeded to pump her bucking ass. I squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples while I gave her a nice, deep ass fucking. She shoved her ass back repeatedly as her body convulsed in her second orgasm. Her asshole milked on my hard shaft as I pinched her nipples hard.

Pulling my cock out of her, I knelt behind her and brought my lips to her dripping pussy. I licked her pussy and asshole thoroughly and made her come on my pumping fingers. Then I shoved my cock into her pussy again. When she started fucking back, I switched to her backdoor. I had her fuck her ass on my glistening shaft while I fondled her tits. Gripping her tits, I pulled her up and back to me. I nibbled on her earlobe and toyed with her pussy as she bucked her ass over my pole. Pinching her clit, I had her grunt and convulse in orgasm. Her holes gripped and contracted repeatedly as I pumped my come load deep into her sucking rectum. Her sticky pussy drenched my fingers. When she stopped moving, I brought my fingers to her mouth. She sucked them and stood up, letting my cock plop out of her well-fucked ass.

Gripping her hips, I let my tongue lick her pussy and asshole. Then I stood up and had her orally clean my cock. Then it was shower time.

It was about lunch time and we were starving. We had sandwiches, then Aunt went about preparing lunch.

After lunch, we relaxed around Beverly Hills Cop 3. Then we were ready for some easy sex as we watched the final part of The Pyramid. Our sex was no longer easy as the movie proceeded. I held Aunt's cheeks apart as her lovely asshole rode my hard shaft hungrily as her need of release increased without bound. Suddenly, she was coming, her little asshole spasming desperately around my thick pole. That was more than my loyal fucker could take. I ended up hosing down the depths of her ass with my big load of hot come. Amidst our sounds of joy, her sucking asshole made sure to drain my balls completely.

Her asshole relaxed around the base of my cock as Aunt rested in my lap, my arms wrapped around her. My cock softened and slipped slowly out of her satisfied ass. She stood up and I lay on my back on the sofa. She straddled my face in the sixty-nine position and we licked each other's crotch dry. I licked up the few drops of my come that oozed out of her asshole then I sucked her pussy hole dry. She thoroughly cleaned my cock and balls with her wicked tongue. Then we relaxed like that for a couple of minutes. Aunt stored the cassette away and we had a hot shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.