Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 24: Dating Services

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Dating Services - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At the end of a long, heated session with Layla, in which I fulfilled my promise to ravish her body, we lay back to rest on the bed. We were on our sides with her in my arms, her back to me. She turned her head back and we shared a lustful kiss. Our tongues dueled sinfully as I held one ripe tit possessively.

"I want to ask a favor of you," she said softly.

"Your wish is my command," I said and kissed her lightly on the cheek, expecting to be assigned a new fuck job to one of her rich bitch friends. I did not mind enjoying a set of fresh holes and the body that came with them.

"You know my daughter is now on holidays," she said, now turning back to face me fully. She put her arm around my back. "She has a lot of free time and often gets bored. And when she gets bored, she starts bitching. I was wondering if you could go out with her every now and then. You can go to the movies, parks, or whatever. You know, I can trust you with her, instead of losing her to some drug gang or something."

"I can do that," I said. "I have some free time from time to time."

"Thank you very much," she said and showered my face with kisses.

"It's nothing," I said.

"But it means a lot to me," she said. "Can you take her out tomorrow afternoon."

I mentally reviewed my schedule then said, "Yes, sure."

"Do you drive?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Then tomorrow, I will pick you up at your house then I will give you the car," she said. "When you are back, I will drive you back home."

"Oh, that's not necessary," I said. "We can take a cab or my dad's car."

"No, no, no," she said, shaking her head emphatically. "You are going to use my car."

She got off the bed and retrieved something from a drawer nearby. She handed me one hundred dinars.

"What is this? You can't pay me for this," I said in shock. "I have told you already I am not a gigolo. I can't accept being treated like that. I offered to do this for you, not for money."

"No, it is not what you think," she said, laughing. "I am not paying you. I just don't want you to spend your money on Sahara. I am the one who should spend money on her. I know you are still a student and I don't want you to get broke. You are still doing me a great favor. Please accept the money and don't be mad at me."

"Okay," I said, extending my hand reluctantly.

In the afternoon of the following day, true to her words, Layla came to pick me up. After the hellos, I opened her door and said, "I will drive." As soon as the car started moving, I had my right hand between her legs. I pushed her panty crotch aside and started massaging her pussy lips.

"You better finish what you start before I am home, young man," she said, spreading her legs and thrusting her pussy forward. "And remember that we don't have time to take care of you."

"I will worry about that," I said, slipping a finger into her moistening pussy. She gasped.

I spread her juices over her then hard clit and started working it out. Layla started moaning and hunching her hips against my hand. I jerked her clit real fast to get her off before we arrived. She was coming by the time I rounded the corner to her house. She squeezed her legs around my hand and convulsed, bathing my fingers in her juices. I barely licked my fingers and she straightened her clothes before we stopped.

She was flushed, so we stopped a little to rest before I honked and she got off the car. Sahara hopped into the car. Wow, the girl put on make-up and was dressed to kill! She had a short light-colored summer dress on and her hair was tied in a ponytail. Once she plopped in the seat, her dress rode up to the tops of her thighs, almost exposing her panties. She kept it that way!

"Hi, Naser," she said, shaking my hand. "Where are you taking me?"

"Wherever you want," I said. "You are my guest and your wish is my command."

"How about starting at Ata Ali for ice cream then we go see a movie?" she said. "They are playing a good one in the Concord."

"Done!" I said, driving to Ata Ali. "You look gorgeous today. That's a pretty dress you have on."

She blushed a little then said, "Really? Do you think so?" Then she blushed again and said, "I am sorry, I mean, thank you!"

"You are beautiful regardless of what I think," I said, picking her up from her embarrassment.

We chatted in general things over the ice cream to get to know each other a little. Then we drove to the Concord cinema for the movie. The had a comic movie of Adel Imam.

In a while, I noticed Sahara kept holding my hand tightly whenever we walked. At first, I did not think of it, but later I noticed she was overdoing it a bit and was trying to be close to me. When we took our seats, she continued holding my left hand. I removed my hand from hers a few times, but every time she found a way to hold it again. I noticed that she tightened her grip whenever there was a rise in the action on-screen.

"I want to sit in your lap," she whispered.

"What for?" I whispered back.

"I am scared," she whispered.

"There is nothing to be scared of," I whispered. "Don't act childish."

She calmed down, but continued holding my hand. When the movie ended, she said, "Let's go home," still holding my hand.

In the car, her dress rode up her thighs and she also parted her knees. On the way home, more than once, she held her tits through her dress as if to straighten her clothes, but she did not seem to notice her bare thighs. The girl was teasing me!

At her home, we parked the car and went in. She tried to drag me to her room, but I declined, saying I had business to do with her mom.

"You know your daughter is coming on to me," I said to Layla in the piano room.

"That is okay," she said nonchalantly. "Go along with her."

"What?" I said in shock, my tongue must be hanging out. "What if she..."

"Wanted sex? Give it to her, but keep her cherry," she said.

I did not speak for several seconds, not being able to believe my ears.

"You can't be serious," I said finally. "She is a minor, isn't she? I would never touch a minor."

"Don't you worry too much," she said. "She is not a minor. She is legally old enough to marry."

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Sixteen," she said.

"And old enough to marry?" I asked in sarcasm. "Maybe too old to marry!"

"Don't be ridiculous," she said. "I am serious, a girl can get married if she is sixteen or older. This is true. Ask anyone about it."

"Is she emotionally mature enough for this?" I asked. "This can screw up her life for a long time."

"Don't worry about that," she said. "I trust you and I am sure you won't hurt her a bit."

I thought it over in silence, deciding that it could be okay, but I had to be very careful. It could be a very interesting challenge.

"Okay," I said.

"Now let me give you a nice blowjob before I drive you home," she said, kneeling between my knees. "Sit back, relax and have fun."

Soon my hardening cock was reaching deep inside her mouth. Then she reached up her long dress and removed her panties. She straddled me, hoisting her dress over her hips, and lowered her pussy over my cock. As she worked her wet pussy up and down my hard shaft, she wetted two fingers in her mouth. She reached behind her and moaned as her fingers slipped up her ass. She fingered her ass in rhythm with her rocking.

"I need something bigger in my ass," she said, holding the base of my cock with the hand that had fingered her butt.

She guided my cock into her asshole and lowered herself, swallowing my cock to the balls. I fondled her tits through her clothes while she bounced. I knew her husband was home while she fucked her ass off on my boner, but I figured we were very safe in her sanctuary.

When she dropped me off at home, we kissed. Her mouth had a light taste of my come.

"I will pick you up tomorrow at the same time," she said.

"Good night," I said as I stepped out of the car.

In the next afternoon, Sahara wore a short sleeveless dress. When she plopped onto the seat, it was obvious, she was braless. Her dress was not low cut or tight, but its cut was low enough to be very interesting if she bent over. At her age, she had pair of C-cups at least. Now, paying attention, I noticed she wore high heels.

"Hi, how are you today, Naser?" she greeted as she closed the car door and extended her hand.

"Fine, thanks," I said, shaking her hand. "You look even prettier than yesterday."

"Thank you very much," she said, blushing slightly. "Let's hit the road."

As we walked hand in hand to a caf, I could not help looking down her dress and what I saw was really interesting. She was five foot four and had a nice round behind and great legs. I noticed quite a few pairs of eyes enjoying the view. That annoyed me a little but seemed to please Sahara.

While we chatted, I noticed that she had applied her lipstick and eyeliner very carefully. She looked very sweet. Her eyes seemed to have a lurking spark of mischief.

We went to the Plaza cinema in the same building to watch Jerry Maguire. She led me to a deserted row. When I sat down, she plopped in my lap, actually hurting me a little. She wrapped my arms around her. I tried to move her off to another seat, but she fought hard to keep her place. I resigned to what she wanted.

Throughout the movie, Sahara kept fidgeting in my lap. I could not resist forever, so my old faithful noticed the movement right over it. Her continuous fidgeting made my semihard shaft lie along her crack. This caused her dress to crumple beneath her, so she simply pulled it up out of the way, leaving her ass clad only in panties. This let my hands fall on her bare upper thighs. I pulled them up again.

Some how I managed to keep her at cock length and the movie ended before I lost it and pulled her ass into my crotch. People started going out and Sahara did not seem to intend to move. I shoved her off me, not wanting to increase the number of eyes eating us already.

At home, Sahara insisted I saw her room. Her spacious room had a king size bed. She had an organ, a desk, a personal computer along one wall. The walls were full of celebrity posters, such as Tom Selleck, Madonna, Mel Gibson. In a corner of the room there was a couple of couches. I sat on a couch and she sat on another.

Today, Sahara seemed happier than yesterday.

"Are you enjoying yourself in our outings?" I asked.

"Yes, a little," she said.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, a little concerned with her unsatisfied tone.

"Yes, you," she said.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

"You are a wimp," she said.

"How so?" I asked, confused.

"Here we are on our second date and you did not dare as far as to give me a kiss," she said.

"Is that all?" I chuckled.

"Maybe," she said.

"Why don't you come here and let us fix that?" I suggested, extending my arms in invitation.

Sahara got off her couch and walked to me. I guided her into my lap. She straddled me, once again her dress got pushed out of the way and her panty crotch settled on my fly.

"First, I want you to know that we are not in love or something," I said, looking her straight in the eye. "We should not get attached or do anything that we may regret."

"I know that," she said. "I do not want to fall in love yet."

I wrapped my right arm around her back and put my left hand on the back of her head, pulling her to me. She put both hands on the back of my head. Our lips met and I sucked on hers, opening mine slightly. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, swirled it inside and sucked on my lips in a storm. Probably she knew something about kissing, but did not know how to do it.

Breaking the kiss, I said, "Let's take it very slow and make it a very memorable kiss. We have all the time we need, don't we?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Whenever one leads, the other should follow," I instructed. "It's not war. Let's do it in slow sensual motion and really explore each other's mouth."

We did it like that. She learned quickly over a long, slow kiss. Our tongues skated over each other sensuously and I pulled her hips into my hardening crotch. As we kissed and sucked on each other's mouth, I applied rhythmic pressure on the top of her butt, causing her to rock slowly and grind her pantied crotch into mine. I humped gently to meet her moves.

While our genitals came slowly to life, I glided my left hand down her head and back and up her front, eventually cupping a clothed tit. I squeezed gently, making her moan into my sucking mouth. Seeing that she was grinding into me on her own, I slid my right hand up her back and put it on the back of her head, so that she won't break the kiss immaturely.

I squeezed her tit in the rhythm our crotches ground together. I switched hands to fondle her left tit. She moaned constantly into my mouth and sucked hungrily on my probing tongue. Her entire body came to carnal life. Finally, I broke the kiss.

"Wow!" she said, gasping for breath. "Wow!"

"Are we friends now?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes," she panted.

"Good," I said, pulling her back to me. "Now let's strengthen our friendship."

I kissed and licked up and down her neck and the hollow of her throat, making sure her hips were humping continuously. Soon, she returned to her nonstop moaning. I resumed kneading her tits, as my lips ran down to the beginning of her chest.

With one hand behind her and the other on her side, I sucked one stiff nipple then the other through the fabric of her dress, making her groan. I sucked on her nipples while kneading the firm orbs. She gasped and moaned continuously, mashing her crotch into mine, her head thrown back.

While sucking on her nipple through the now soaked fabric of her dress, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Removing my mouth from her nipple, I pulled the dress down over her shoulders and down to her waist. She pulled her hands out of it. Now face to face with her bare tits, I sat back and admired the pale round globes topped with deep pink stiff nipples, surrounded by wrinkled areolas. She watched me as I admired her boobs.

Lowering my hands to her hips, I restarted her rocking on my crotch. I took her tits in my hands and kneaded them while sucking gently on her sensitive nipples. She threw her head back and started moaning and gasping. While nursing on her tits, I guided her into kneeling astride my thighs and I cupped her pantied crotch with my left hand. The heat of her pussy seared through the thin fabric of her panties. Wrapping my right arm around her back, I started kneading her moist pussy while switching my lips from a hard nipple to the other.

Soon, Sahara's juices soaked through her panty crotch while she humped my squeezing hand. She breathed in short gasps as her orgasm neared. She inhaled sharply and stiffened, squeezing my thighs between hers, when her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed violently and she shook her head all around. I continued kneading her spasming pussy as I tightened my grip around her to steady her.

Her gushing juices soaked through her panties and pooled in my palm. I continued squeezing her pussy and sucking hard on her nipple until her convulsions ebbed. She sat on my thighs gasping for breath. I let her see me as I licked her juices off my palm, savoring the taste.

"You taste delicious," I said. "Your pussy is now ready to be licked."

I let her stand up and take off her clothes. I took her panties and sucked the wet crotch into my mouth as if sucking honey from a honeycomb. Then I sat her on the couch and knelt between her knees. Parting her thighs, I had my first look at her hairless pussy. Her hot little pussy was soaked and her lips were a little swollen with excitement. What a mouthwatering sight!

Diving between her thighs, I showered her pussy with gentle kisses, making her gasp. I licked up the precious juices off her crotch and let my tongue probe between her slick lips. Pushing her thighs further apart, I French kissed her pussy and explored her virginal folds. While she moaned continuously, fresh pussy juices leaked into my suckling mouth.

Reaching upward, I kneaded her tits while teasing and sucking on her leaky pussy, leaving her clit for last. Finally, I took her stiff clit between my lips and sucked on it gently. I licked it for a long time while massaging her leaking juices into her pussy lips with my middle finger. After several minutes of this, she was totally whipped. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it harder with my tongue while pinching her stiff nipples. She almost crushed my head between her thighs as she convulsed in orgasm. Her pussy gushed juices copiously.

I continued sucking hard on her clit despite her tries to push me away. Soon, she was hunching her pussy into my face again. I moved down to her pussy lips and licked up the pooling juices. A couple of minutes later, she was coming again in my sucking mouth.

Having sucked her pussy dry, I rose up and kissed her on the mouth. We had a long, sloppy kiss, that let her taste herself on me. While we kissed, I guided her hand to my crotch and let her knead my bulge. I broke the kiss and wet two fingers in my mouth then pushed them into hers. She sucked on my probing fingers.

"Are you ready to play with my cock and suck it?" I asked, working my fingers in and out of her mouth.

She nodded, moaning around my fingers.

"Great," I said. "Take off my pants and show me."

As she pulled down my pants, my hard cock bounced freely, a big drop of precome forming on the turgid head. I stepped out of my pants and boxers. Sahara wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft tentatively.

"First, lick up the drop on the head," I coached. She stuck her tongue out and did it slowly, making my cock twitch.

"Everything you do, do it very slowly and gently," I instructed softly, nudging her head gently toward my cock. "Enjoy yourself and let me enjoy your hot mouth. Now take the head into your mouth and suck on it gently."

She sucked and licked the head, slobbering on it, her lips stretched around the thick shaft. Gradually, I started humping into her mouth, letting her take more cock inside. She let me fuck her mouth gently, taking my glistening shaft deeper and deeper.

"I like this," she said, delightfully, looking up at me before she resumed her hungry sucking. "It's fun."

"Me, too," I said, running my fingers through her hair. "You can fondle my balls gently, too."

Sahara started to gag as she tried to take me deeper, but she did not stop trying. Seeing this, I adjusted her head to make her throat in line with my shaft and said, "Relax your throat, lover, and take it slowly."

After several tries, her throat relaxed enough and my cock head popped in.

"Girl, you are a born cock sucker," I said. "You deserve a free pussy licking for this."

She moaned around the thick shaft. Soon, she was taking my cock in and out of her throat in long strokes. I pulled my wet cock from her mouth and slapped her face with it before shoving it back in. I had her stick her tongue out and slap it with my cock head.

Finally, I removed my cock from her and pulled her up. I kneaded her ass for the first time as we kissed lustfully.

"Now I am going to give you that free pussy licking," I said, guiding her to the bed. "But I will do that while you suck my cock, is that okay?"

She nodded.

We got into the sixty-nine position with her on top. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and I covered her moist pussy with my lips, cupping her ass cheeks with my hands. Her lips traveled up and down the entire shaft of my cock while her pussy oozed steadily into my sucking mouth. She mouthed my balls occasionally.

In that position, I could not miss nor resist the temptation of her wrinkled rosebud. I parted her cheeks and dipped my tongue in between, feeling my hard cock twitch with lust. She gasped sharply, letting my cock feel the rush of the cold air she sucked in. She tried to wiggle her ass away, but I had my right arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She groaned as the new sensations penetrated her initial apprehension.

"What are you doing?" she said, arching her back up as. "I never heard of this."

"Now you have tried it," I said. "Do you like it."

"Yes," she moaned, humping her ass back as I pushed my tongue against her asshole. "It feels so good."

I licked and sucked on her asshole, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings and relaxing the tight muscles. Her soaked anus relaxed and started to accept my loving exploration as I brushed her pussy continuously with my thumb.

When her asshole was ready for more, I wetted a finger in my mouth and started pushing gently into her hole while licking her pucker. Her sphincter tensed initially. I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently while squirming my finger slowly into her ass. She relaxed and accepted the slow advance of my wet finger. My finger entered to the second knuckle. I swirled it gently within her asshole, stretching her out gradually. Then I established a slow pumping motion with my finger, letting her ass take it all the way in.

She moaned and humped her ass against my finger and her pussy leaked juices constantly. I removed my finger from her slowly and sucked it audibly. Then I returned my mouth to her anus. I probed her ass with my tongue, drooling into her rectum and relaxing her some more while rolling her wet clit gently.

While nursing on her pussy, I inched two wet fingers into her ass. Her asshole stretched gradually and accepted my fingers. Soon, I was pumping her ass with two fingers while sucking her pussy on the way to orgasm. Then, I sucked on her clit while pumping her asshole rhythmically. She moaned and humped me urgently. Next she threw her head up, letting my cock fall out of her mouth, and shook in orgasm. Her pussy flooded my sucking mouth with hot juices while her asshole pulsed involuntarily, milking on my fingers. I continued finger fucking her ass until she collapsed limply on me. I kept my fingers lodged in her asshole.

I walked to the couch and sat back, asking her to cuddle my wet shaft between her tits and stroke it. She squeezed her tits around my cock and proceeded to give it a tit fuck. She also kissed and licked my cock head every time it emerged from her cleavage.

Holding her hands, I pulled her into my lap. I adjusted her so that my hard cock lay along her sticky pussy lips. I guided her hips into rocking back and forth to slide her pussy along my glistening shaft. When she started moaning, I covered her mouth with mine and let our tongues play. I pushed a finger between our mouths and got it real wet. Then I wormed my wet finger up her ass. She gasped, mashing her pussy into my shaft. As she ground her pussy into my cock, I worked my finger in and out of her lovely asshole and kneaded her tits with my free hand. Her pussy oozed juices copiously, soaking my hard cock.

Sahara got hotter and hotter under my exhaustive assault. She broke the kiss and breathlessly said, "Fuck me."

"We should not do that," I said. "You should stay virgin."

"Then fuck me in the ass," she said, making my cock jerk with desire. "That way I will stay virgin."

"Maybe I will," I said, shoving my finger abruptly all the way up her ass. "You have such a great fuckable ass, have you ever had a cock up the ass?"

"No, never," she said, shaking her head.

"How do you know you would like it?" I asked.

"I liked your fingers in me," she said. "Also, my girlfriend's sister said she always loved it when her boyfriend did it to her."

"But are you sure you are slut enough to take it up the ass?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I thought so but you have to prove it, too," I said, moving my finger around in her ass. "Bend over and show me that your ass is hungry for my cock. Otherwise, you know, there are so many cock-hungry asses around which are more deserving of my hard cock."

Sahara got off the couch, turned around and bent over, pulling her ass cheeks apart to completely expose her dripping pussy and hot asshole. Looking back over her shoulder, she said, "Look, my ass really needs your cock."

I wetted my finger in her pussy juices and shoved it up her ass. She gasped and her asshole spasmed around my finger. I worked it in and out of her butt while rubbing her drenched pussy with my free hand. She moaned and humped her ass back.

Turning her to the side, I inserted a second finger in her ass and wiggled my fingers within her while jerking her clit from side to side in the same rhythm. She gasped and shoved her hips back and forth. When her orgasm neared, I slowed down my pace, changing to pumping my fingers within her ass slowly and rubbing her wet pussy circularly accordingly.

"We need a little butter to lube up my cock and your ass so that my cock will go all the way up your hot ass," I said, teasing her stiff clit with my middle finger.

I removed my hands from her crotch. She threw a kimono over her shoulders and exited the room hurriedly. In less than a minute, she was back with a plate of butter in her hand. I nudged her shoulders down and had her deep throat me for a minute or two.

"Now coat my cock with butter," I instructed, removing my cock from her mouth. She did gently and lovingly.

She left my rock hard cock glisten in the coat of butter. I took the butter from her and arranged her on the bed on her right side with her ass stuck out over the edge and her legs joined together and bent at the knees. While suckling on her leaky pussy, I used two fingers to gently and carefully butter up her virginal pucker. As her juices oozed into my mouth, I worked a blob of butter into her rectum and massaged it well inside. Then I added a third buttery finger into her ass and worked my fingers in and out slowly. I wiggled my fingers within her and spread them apart to stretch out her tight asshole some more while flicking her stiff clit with my tongue tip.

When I thought she was ready, I removed my fingers gently from her ass and crouched by the side of the bed, placing my left knee on the bed behind her knees. I held her left knee with my left hand.

"Are you ready," I said, bringing my greasy cock head to her similarly greasy opening.

"Yes," she hissed. "Put it in."

I applied a little pressure to her pucker. It tensed a little. I waited like that until her pucker relaxed again, then I said, "Push your ass back very slowly and take me in."

Holding my shaft with one hand and her knee with the other, I maintained the gentle pressure as she pushed her ass back. Her opening opened up slowly and my cock head sank gradually in. We held eyes as my cock progressed into her. She grunted when the head popped past her sphincter. Her asshole gripped tightly around the neck of my cock.

"Now that we are past the hardest part, let's stop a little," I whispered. "How does it feel?"

"It feels huge," she hissed.

"Not only you are going to get used to this feeling," I said, "but also you are going to get addicted to it."

I lifted her left knee a little and cupped her pussy with my right hand. I palmed her sticky pussy gently, feeling her asshole twitch in sympathy. Her asshole relaxed and she started humping gently. She was ready for more.

Continuing to squeeze her pussy rhythmically, I thrust gently into her in the same rhythm and she pushed back to meet my thrusts. Her eyes, looking into mine, were full of temptation and lust. My cock advanced into her slowly but smoothly. Her pussy leaked juices like never before. It took a harder push to get the last inch of thick cock into her no longer virgin asshole. She grunted and I stopped moving.

"Do you like it?" I said, squeezing her dripping pussy.

"Yes," she hissed.

I threw her left leg over my shoulder, rolling her on her back and exposing her sticky pussy. I cupped her left tit with my right hand and her pussy with my left hand and started pumping gently while kneading her hot flesh. She moaned, humping back to meet my thrusts. Gradually, my strokes got longer and faster, finally settling in a smooth, easy pace. I switched my right hand between her jiggling tits. Her asshole milked hard on my cock as I drilled the tightest ass I had ever been in.

"Do you like getting your ass fucked, my little slut?" I asked as my balls bounced off the back of her ass.

"Yes," she grunted. "I am going to come very soon, too."

"Come, baby, come," I urged, fucking her tight ass harder. "I am going to make you come until you can't come any more."

"Yes, yes," she groaned, shoving her ass into me. "Fuck my ass, make me come."

In a couple of minutes, she was coming. Her asshole convulsed so tightly it almost bit my cock off. I continued to fuck her ass while pinching her nipples and rubbing her gushing pussy. She gushed so much juices she soaked her anal area. Her asshole milked on my shaft aggressively. She shook and gasped breathlessly that I was afraid she would faint, but I continued fucking her hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.