Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 16: Surprise Ass

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Surprise Ass - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

On the following Thursday morning, I paid my sister Suhad another visit. She had a white blouse and a black miniskirt on. When she walked before me, her ass flexed invitingly, making my cock twitch. We sat on the love seat and chatted a little. She crossed her legs, exposing a lot of white flesh.

My eyes followed her tightly wrapped ass as she walked to the kitchen. We had drinks then I sat her in my lap and we started making out. We kissed deeply while I stroked up and down her thighs, nudging them apart. Pushing my left hand up her skirt, I cupped her panty crotch and started to squeeze her pussy gently. She moaned, sucking on my tongue.

Her pussy was coming alive under my palm. Its heat and moisture radiated through her thin panties. I slid my hand down her panties massaged her pussy some more. Then I teased her clit and pushed a finger up her moist pussy hole. She groaned, pushing her pelvis forward.

"A friend of mine will be visiting at eleven," she said, breaking the kiss shortly, her pussy humping my hand.

"We will make it quick," I said, tugging her panties down her hips.

She helped me dispose of her panties. I worked two fingers into her pussy and pumped her nicely, twisting them within her. She ground her pussy into my hand, moaning into my mouth.

I pulled her skirt up over her hips and started unbuttoning her blouse. She took over disposing of her blouse and bra while I pumped her pussy and asshole with one finger each. When her tits popped out of her bra, I pounced on them. I licked and sucked on her nipples hungrily, switching from one tit to the other repeatedly. Her pussy juices leaked down to wet her asshole, tempting me to leave her pussy unattended and work out her asshole with two fingers.

Standing Suhad up, I took her miniskirt off. I turned her around and bent her over. Gripping her thighs, I dived between her cheeks. I sucked on her dripping pussy then licked up to her puckered asshole. When she felt my tongue probe her asshole, she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She pushed her ass into my face, moaning and gasping continuously.

Her asshole opened up and sucked on my tongue gently. While eating her tasty asshole, I pumped two finger in and out of her wet pussy. My fingers got soaked in her copious juices. I pulled them out of her pussy and pushed them up her ass. While pumping her asshole with my wet fingers, I massaged her clit with my other hand. Suhad grunted, shoving her ass back when her orgasm hit. Her asshole spasmed around my fingers and her pussy gushed juices, wetting her clit and my fingers. I continued working out her ass and clit until she stopped convulsing and calmed down. Finally, I let go of her.

I took off my pants, letting my semihard cock flop freely. Suhad bent over before me and put her hands on my knees, lowering her head toward my cock. Her mouth engulfed my cock head and she worked her lips up and down my shaft, letting it slide deeper into her mouth. Soon she was taking me all the way down her throat.

Suhad came down to kneeling between my legs and mouthed my balls gently. Then she returned my cock to her mouth and sucked it thoroughly, making it rock hard and shiny. She drooled on the tip and watched her drool trickle down the shaft then licked up her drool. I slapped my sticky shaft on her face wetly.

"Go get some butter and let's grease you up," I instructed.

She returned from the kitchen and handed me the butter. I arranged her on her knees and forearms on the couch and sat behind her. I lubed up her asshole gently but thoroughly, rolling her stiff clit around with my thumb. She moaned and pushed her ass back. I stretched out her puckered hole with three fingers, making sure she was ready.

Kneeling between her knees, I coated my cock head with butter and aimed it at her greasy asshole. I touched my cock head to her asshole and pulled her hips back. My cock head indented her pucker and inched slowly inside, the tight hole yielding under its pressure. She inhaled and groaned as the thick shaft made its way into her guts. Finally, my balls touched her wet pussy.

Moving her hips back and forth, I set a pace for her. Then pulling her cheeks apart, I watched her tightly stretched asshole glide up and down my glistening shaft. Her rectum milked gently as I stuffed it to the brim with every thrust. My sister moaned, grunted and gasped, working her ass lustily over my thick pole.

I occasionally pushed her ass forward a little further and switched my cock to her other hole with an audible plop. I gave both her holes a good workout. After about ten minutes of deep fucking, she had a hard come. She convulsed in orgasm while I worked her packed asshole deeply over my hard cock. Her asshole spasmed hard trying to milk my cock. I tightened my grip on her ass and drilled her asshole powerfully throughout her long orgasm.

When she recovered, I plopped my cock out of her and walked around to her head. I pushed my glistening cock into her mouth. She sucked on it dutifully and slapped it against her tongue and lips.

I returned to my place behind her and flipped her on her back. With her head on the arm rest, I pushed her knees against her chest and plugged her ass with my cock. She grunted as I drove my cock all the way up her butt. I put my hands on either side of her head and we kissed while I delivered deep, hard thrusts to her stretched asshole, making flesh slapping sounds.

Suhad shoved her ass harder into my pelvis as she approached a new orgasm. I grabbed her jiggling tits and squeezed them, pinching her stiff nipples, while I fucked her ass faster. She grunted continuously, then suddenly stiffened and convulsed in orgasm. Her asshole milked desperately on my cock and her gushing pussy juices leaked down to her asshole. My boiling thick come exploded deep into her sucking rectum, driving her deeper in her orgasm. We both shoved our pelvises hard into each other until her asshole drained my cock and stopped pulsing.

We kissed gently, then I removed my cock from her come filled rectum. With her legs pushed back, I lapped up her copious juices from her drenched pussy and anal area. Then I straddled the arm rest and pushed my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock and licked it clean.

We hardly had time to put our clothes back on before it was eleven. We opened the window and she sprayed air freshener to dispose of the sex smell. Suhad went to the bathroom to freshen up. She could hardly arrange her makeup before the bell rang. She walked to open the door, my come sloshing in her ass.

Suhad introduced me to her friend, Salwa. Salwa was a sexy, innocent looking woman in a long blue dress. She filled the top and bottom of the dress nicely. Her neckline displayed clear pale skin. She sat opposite of me and my sister.

"When my sister told me earlier, a friend of hers was coming, I wanted to go away," I said to Salwa. "I did not expect her friend to be very sexy."

Salwa blushed deeply.

"She is married," my sister said.

"To a very lucky guy, I must say," I said. "I hope you don't mind my telling the truth."

"You are so sweet," Salwa said, still blushing.

We hit it off fast. As we talked we exchanged meaningful not so innocent glances.

A few minutes into conversation, Suhad went to the kitchen to bring our drinks. Salwa moved to the couch at right angles with mine. She bent over to smooth the couch, stretching the fabric of her dress over her round ass. She stayed bent over longer than enough.

"You have a nice behind," I said, running my hand up her ass.

She shivered and stood up, blushing.

"You must be putting some effort to keep it in shape," I continued, squeezing her butt cheek gently.

"Yes, actually, I work out regularly," she said, sitting down.

"It is worth every minutes," I said. "You have a great figure."

"Thank you," she said, blushing slightly.

We resumed chatting over our drinks. Minutes later, my sister went to the bathroom.

"Do you realize how pretty you are," I said to Salwa. "or should I tell you?"

"You should," she said.

I stood up and pulled her up into standing before me. Then I plastered my lips to hers and kissed her. She was taken by surprise. Then she kissed back. We kissed deeply for a while, my hands roaming over her back and ass. She wrapped her arms around my head and ground herself into me.

Grinding my bulge into her mound, I kneaded her buttocks thoroughly. Then pulling the hem of her dress up over her hips, I slid my hands into the leg openings of her panties and squeezed the bare flesh of her ass, pulling her ass cheeks apart. When I teased her asshole with my fingertips, she gasped and melted into me.

Reaching between her thighs from behind, I pulled her pussy lips apart and teased her pussy with my fingers. Her pussy was already moist and got my fingertips wet. While we continued kissing deeply and grinding into each other, I returned a wet finger to her asshole and slid it in. She moaned into my mouth and wrapped her left leg around my ass. That made it easier for me to finger her pussy with my other hand. She humped her pussy into my bulge real hard.

While finger fucking her asshole, I rubbed her stiff clit real good. In a minute, she gasped and convulsed in orgasm. I held her tightly and wiggled my finger within her spasming asshole while I plugged her gushing pussy with two fingers.

As we took our breath, we heard the toilet flush. We disentangled.

"That was real quick," she said.

I nodded licking my fingers, savoring her taste.

"You taste as delicious as you look," I said. "And you are real hungry for cock."

She blushed. Our asses hardly hit our seats before Suhad was back.

We chatted for half an hour more then Salwa excused herself to go home. I said I was going home, too. She kindly offered to give me a lift if I did not have a car. I accepted.

On the way home, I stroked and gently squeezed her right thigh. When we arrived I invited her in for a quick drink. She hesitated a little then accepted under my insistence.

There was no one at home, so I walked her to my room, putting my hand occasionally on her ass. She sat on the couch in the room and I brought us a couple of cokes. We sipped on our cokes silently. Then I walked to her and tilted her head up. I put my lips on hers and let our instincts take over. We kissed gently, toying with each other's tongue. Our kiss built up as I felt up her tits with my left hand. With my right hand, I guided her left hand to feel up my bulging cock. She squeezed it gently and moaned as I squeezed her tits.

Continuing our long, deep kiss, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Soon I had the top of her dress around her waist and her bra off. While I squeezed her bare tits and pinched her stiff nipples, she unzipped my pants and had my raging hard-on in the open. She smiled in appreciation as she looked at my turgid shaft. Wrapping her fingers around it, she stroked it gently as I pulled on her nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.