Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 13: Threesome at Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Threesome at Home - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

On Friday afternoon, Nisreen went out to study with a friend of hers. I watched TV downstairs for an hour then went up to my room.

I learned later that mom had felt horny, so she started to make out with dad and soon had him out of his clothes and was sucking lazily on his hardening cock.

"How about a threesome with Naser?" mom suggested leaving his cock briefly.

"What threesome?" dad asked, absent-minded.

"I mean you and Naser having sex with me at the same time," she said nonchalantly and returned to sucking.

"What?" dad howled now fully attentive. "What are you talking about?"

"It will be great to have his hard cock stroke in and out of my pussy while I suck on your big one," she said, stroking his cock. Then she took it deep in her mouth.

"You must have gone out of your mind," dad said angrily.

"Had you gone out of yours when you had the little wench suck on your cock the other day?" mom countered, fondling his cock.

"What?" dad opened his mouth in shock.

"I guess that means yes," mom said, then licked around his cock head.

Mom climbed off the bed, opened the door and called, "Naser."

Mom was standing at the door of the master bedroom clad in her panties. I hurried to her extending my arm to paw her bare tits. When my fingers touched her tit, I noticed dad was inside. I pulled my hand back as if bitten by a snake. He was lying back naked, his semihard cock bent down.

"Come in," mom said, turning back and walking to the bed.

She climbed on the bed and bent over dad's cock, taking it in. I stood there not knowing what to do. She sucked on his cock for a few seconds, then looked at me. "Take off your clothes and eat me out while I suck on your dad."

My mouth hung down in shock. "Is that okay with you dad?" I asked, swallowing hard.

"Go ahead," dad said without even glancing toward me.

Mom was on her knees bent down over dad's cock, her ass swaying from side to side as she sucked on his cock. Apparently she was enjoying herself very much. I undressed and climbed on the bed behind her. My cock was stiff and seeping precome in no time. I tugged her panties down and took them off, exposing her fine ass. Her pussy glistened in her juices. I watched her ass and pussy flex and twitch as she swayed. Then I kissed her cheeks and licked up her wet crack. Mom shivered, her pussy oozing more juices. I licked up and down her pussy, probing inside, then sucked gently on her clit. She moaned and rocked her ass back and forth.

Her pussy was really soaked. I pushed two fingers gently into her and licked her asshole while pumping my fingers into her pussy rhythmically. Mom's asshole relaxed as I probed it with my tongue. It accepted my tongue and soon I was drooling copiously into her rectum. Her anus sucked gently on the tip of my tongue. I removed my tongue and fingers from her briefly then pushed my index and middle fingers into her shiny asshole and my ring and little fingers into her soaked pussy. I gently pumped her two hot holes while working her clit gently with my free fingers. Mom made long moans and humped my fingers.

"Fuck me," she hissed, looking back at me. "Fuck me nice and easy. Don't make me come."

I removed my fingers and knelt behind her. I rimmed her pussy with my thumb and dipped it into her hole to get it wet. Then I pushed my cock all the way into her pussy, pushing my thumb into her ass. I fucked her pussy and fingered her ass in a slow rhythm. She rocked her ass back to meet my thrusts.

"That feels great," she said, looking over her shoulders and licking her lips lasciviously.

I fucked her this way for a few minutes then switched my soaked cock to her ready asshole effortlessly. I squeezed her pussy repeatedly while working my cock all the way in and out of her ass in an easy rhythm. Mom's pussy squeezed out lots of juice on my fingers. I used her juices to massage her clit.

Mom rose up turning her face back to kiss me. We tongue-kissed lustfully, one of my hands cupping her pussy, the other cupping a tit, my cock deeply impaling her ass. I switched hands and coated mom's nipple with pussy juices. Dad watched, his cock fully hard in her hand. She broke the kiss and returned to sucking dad's cock.

Suddenly, mom crawled forward, letting my cock plop out of her ass. My glistening shaft bounced up and down before my stomach. Mom sat herself on dad's cock and lowered herself down to his balls. She rode him at a lope.

I moved beside them and started sucking on mom's tits and squeezing her ass. Soon we were sliding our tongues back and forth in each other's mouth while I finger fucked her ass with two fingers. Then I stood up and mom sucked on my cock. I fucked her mouth balls deep. She moaned on it as dad filled her soaking wet pussy. She pulled my cock from her mouth and pointed to the jar of cocoa butter sitting on the night stand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.