Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 11: The Lurking Fox

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Lurking Fox - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

During the following days, I was very helpful to mom around the house. I hugged her a lot, too. Most of the time I was the only one at home with her, having dad at work, my sister at school and Sameer in Irbid. Of course I attended school but usually late in the morning. I flattered mom every chance I had. In the beginning it was very innocent such as complimenting her on the way she cooked or arranged things. On Sunday morning, I attended her workout session on the basis of working out myself. Mom's outfit consisted of a halter top and spandex shorts. Her thong panties were outlined by the tight fabric. I worked out a little to cover up the real reason I was there. I happened to be in vantage points especially when mom was in certain positions like bending over, kneeling down or spreading her legs. I even helped her a little in her exercises. I managed to pass a few compliments about her fitness and shape. I patted her ass playfully. On the same day, I started flattering her about her elegance and taste in clothes, especially when she wore something short or tight. It was working! Mom started to wear sexier clothes around the house, sometimes showing a little cleavage.

In Tuesday's workout session I was more involved in her workout, suggesting exercises, holding her feet up for her and so on. I even had my semi-hard bulge accidentally brush her hip. I commented on the tightness of her waist and firmness of her ass, squeezing a round butt cheek. Later in the day, I complimented her on her beauty then her sexiness especially when she was in sexy positions like bending over a couch or bed to clean it or make it.

On Wednesday, I bought mom a present, a sexy workout outfit which was cut low in the top and high in the bottoms, designed to put on display half the woman's tits and ass. I told her it was a hot workout outfit worthy of her great figure. More hugs, helping hands and compliments flawed throughout the day. Sameer was too busy to come home for the weekend.

In the evening, I was watching TV in the living room and dad was reading in a book some fifteen feet away from me. Mom joined us to watch TV. She had on a blouse and a knee-high skirt. Her tits pushed out the top of her blouse and her ass filled out the back of her skirt. I had her sit down in my lap. One buttock was right on my crotch. She watched silently as my cock hardened and pushed up against her butt. My cock started hurting. I moved mom gently aside so that my cock lay between her cheeks pressing against her soft crotch. Mom watched like a statue. Dad has all his attention on the book in his hands. I held mom's hips and rocked her ever so gently back and forth, grinding her crotch on my cock. She didn't react. It felt great. I rolled my hips back and forth to increase the pressure. Mom didn't take notice of it. I kept glancing between mom and dad. After a few minutes of this, I was sure mom was enjoying it very much. Her face was a little flush, her nostrils flaring.

Seeing this, I unzipped her skirt to slip my left hand down the waistband. Mom closed her legs reflexively. I tapped a few times on her mound through her panties. Her thighs opened up slowly. I slipped my hand down her panties and touched her pussy. Mom flinched, gasping sharply. Her pussy was soaking wet. I massaged her pussy gently for a few minutes. Mom, glaze-eyed, breathed shallowly, looking as if she was totally absorbed in watching TV which had commercials on that time. I thoroughly massaged her clit, lips and the beginning of her cunt. My fingers got soaked in her juices. She tried to stay still, but my rhythmic ministrations had her humping my fingers subtly. Assuming her asshole was soaked, I wanted to make her come before her juices soaked through her panties and skirt. I gave her clit some extra attention for several seconds. Mom gasped biting her lower lip as I felt her convulse and her pussy pulsed around my fingers, gushing more juices.

I kept massaging mom's pussy gently until she stopped coming. I left my fingers inside her for a few seconds. Then I pulled my fingers gently, trying not to lose their wetness. I brought them to my mouth and made sure mom saw me sucking them carefully, one after the other. Then I zipped up mom's skirt. She stood up and walked to the bathroom. If dad threw a look toward her, he would instantly know something was wrong with her. Her face was totally flushed. Thank goodness he didn't. No word was spoken about this.

On Tuesday morning, I was there watching mom work out in her new outfit.

"You look more beautiful and sexy in this outfit," I commented.

"But I feel naked," she said, blushing.

"Mom, even if you were naked, you have nothing to be ashamed of," I complimented.

She blushed and returned to her exercise. I enjoyed it a lot, watching mom's ass flex and peek out as she moved. Her tits bulged out every time she bent over or jumped up. I also helped her a lot, brushing my hard-on nicely over her hips or pussy a couple of times. I pushed her into exercising harder. Her body was covered with sweat. When she finished she was finished. I carried her to the bathroom and told her I was going to bathe her. She hesitated a little, but I ignored her reluctance. I kissed the bare slopes of her tits as I took off her halter top. Then I squatted down before her and tugged her bottoms down. Then I pulled down her panties, displaying her hairless pussy. She stepped out of them.

Her pussy smelled of sweat and sex. I looked up at her and said, "Mom, you are very beautiful."

I held her buttocks and pulled her to me sticking my tong between her thighs. She stiffened, taken aback by my move. I tongued the top of her pussy. Soon she was moaning softly, "Yes, yes!"

Her thighs relaxed. I pulled her legs apart and pushed her back towards the tub. Without disconnecting my tongue from her pussy, I had her sit on the edge of the tub, her knees wide apart. I had my hands between her thighs pulling her pussy open. I delved between her pussy lips, tasting her juices right from the source.

I pulled back, pulling her cheeks apart to further expose her wrinkled asshole. "Have I ever told you that you have a gorgeous asshole?" I said.

"No, you haven't," she said, blushing.

"Better late than never," I said. "Now that my tongue did talk the talk, it is going to walk the walk."

I put my tongue to her asshole, making her gasp. She tightened a little. Then her asshole relaxed under the loving attention, taking the tip of my tongue inside. I licked her asshole thoroughly while working a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy. Then I removed my fingers from her pussy and gently pushed my middle finger into her asshole. Her asshole swallowed the intruder to the hilt.

"Someone has been here before," I said as I worked my finger easily in and out of her ass. "Your ass is not virgin, is it?"

I looked mom straight in the eye. She blushed, quietly saying, "No."

"Dad's been doing your butt?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"Yes?" I asked, looking in her eyes. She shook her head no.

"Then who?" I asked, pushing a second finger up her ass which took it nicely in. "Tell me you naughty hussy."

"Your brother, Sameer," she said, blushing deep red.

"The bastard beat me to it?" I said, working my fingers in and out and around.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"No," she answered.

"Does he ream it out good for you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said in a low voice.

"I can see it is taking my fingers easily. What a horny hole!"

I twisted my hand, pushing my ring and little fingers into her pussy. I licked and sucked on her nipples gently while working my fingers slowly in and out of her holes.

"Your two holes taste great," I said. "Let me taste your third one."

I brought my mouth to hers and we shared a long, deep, hot kiss. Then watching her eyes intently, I massaged her clit with the thumb of my free hand while drilling her holes steadily. Her leaking juices were worked into her rectum by my fingers. Her moans and gasps increased. She let out a sharp moan and stiffened. Her holes contracted madly around my fingers, soaking them with fresh juices. She came long and hard, gasping for air. I kept my fingers within her as we kissed lustfully.

Then I removed my fingers from her and helped her into the tub. I bathed her, soaping her thoroughly. I dried her and carried her to her bed, leaving her outfit lying in the bathroom. I laid her in her bed and pulled the sheets over her. I kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you," I said and hurried to my classes.

We didn't talk about it and I continued treating her the same way, but without any explicit sexual interactions throughout the following week. On Monday evening she sat in my lap. I ground our crotches together, but did not let it develop into a hand job.

By Wednesday mom was climbing the walls with need. When I got home, mom was preparing lunch. Something was simmering on the stove I said, "Hi, mom. How long do you have to wait for this pot?"

"About half an hour," she said.

"Great," I said, approaching her from behind. "I think we have some time for this."

I kneaded her tits through her blouse and nibbled on her earlobe while humping her butt. She merely let out a long moan and humped back. "Come here," I said.

I bent her over the kitchen table and had her grab the opposite edge of the table with her hands. I hoisted her skirt over her hips and lowered her panties to her knees. Kneeling behind her I started licking her pussy. Her pussy started leaking. Soon I was transferring her juices to her asshole and massaging her wrinkled opening. I wet my fingers in her juices and gently worked my index and middle fingers in her pussy and my ring and little finger in her asshole. For several minutes I sucked gently on her clit while working my fingers all the way in and out of her hot holes. She moaned softly and humped her ass back steadily. Her pussy had my fingers soaked. I slurped the excess juices off her clit.

"Do you want to come, mom," I asked, briefly interrupting sucking her clit.

"Yes, please," she hissed.

I gave her clit one single hard suck then returned to gentle sucking. Her holes convulsed madly around my fingers, her pussy providing me with more fresh juices to drink. I continued sucking gently on her clit and pumping my fingers in and out of her in an easy pace. When she finished coming, I wiped the excess juices with my thumb while I freed my hard cock with my free hand. I removed my fingers from her and gave her crack a long tongue swipe from her clit to her asshole. I stood up and abruptly plunged my cock into her soaked pussy, at the same time slipping my wet thumb up her asshole. She convulsed into another orgasm. This orgasm was harder than the one before. I pumped her pussy and ass gently until her orgasm subsided.

While I lazily stroked my cock in and out of her pussy and massaged her asshole with my thumb, I said, "Mom, I don't want you to let dad or Sameer touch your pussy or ass until I fuck you next time. You should not touch yourself either."

"What should I do if they wanted to fuck me?" she asked.

"Give them any excuse and suck them off," I said.

"But I have never sucked your dad."

"It's about time you did," I said. "I am sure he will enjoy it a lot."

I pulled my thumb and my now dripping cock from her. I pushed my cock into my briefs and zipped up. Then I knelt behind her and cleaned her pussy and asshole with my tongue, lapping her dry. Finally I straightened her clothes and left her tend to lunch.

During this period, I copped feels of mom's tits, pussy and ass, ground my cock into her and teased her one way or another. On Tuesday, dad was away at work but my brother Sameer and my sister Nisreen were home. We went through mom's workout as usual. Then when mom cooled down, I locked the door of the room and stood before mom. I popped my hard cock out and pushed it against her lips. Mom saw my cock for the first time since my childhood. She opened her mouth silently and started sucking.

I guided her head with my hands as she deep-throated my boner. She moaned and rotated her head, working out my cock expertly. I didn't stand there passively either. I rocked back and forth and worked my cock around in her mouth, massaging her tongue and the back of her throat. My cock glistened with a thick coat of mom's saliva. I occasionally pulled out and slapped it or rubbed it over her face. Her face started to get wet with her saliva. She licked my balls from time to time.

I reached down and pulled off her halter top, momentarily separating my cock from her mouth. Her full tits were displayed in their full glory, covered with a thin sheen of sweat. I pulled her up a little so that my cock was in level with her tits. I started pumping my cock between her tits. She squeezed them on either side of my cock and let me fuck them, occasionally drooling onto my shaft.

After over fifteen minutes of fucking mom's mouth and tits, my cock grew harder and I pushed it back into her mouth. My thrusts into her mouth got more rhythmic and more urgent as my orgasm approached. My balls slapped her chin with every stroke. Then my cock swelled and jerked upwards. I pulled out and squirted the first three jets of come onto mom's cheeks and forehead. Then I returned my cock to her mouth and pumped the rest of my load into her sucking mouth. She swallowed it all and kept on sucking and milking my shaft for more. I returned my spent cock to my pants and pulled mom to a standing position. I kissed her on the mouth, exploring her mouth and toying with her tongue.

"Two down, one more to go. Very soon we will have your third hole skewered, is that what you want?" I asked as I massaged her pussy and anal crack through her bottoms.

"Yes," she said, moaning.

"No fooling around till then, okay?" I warned.

She nodded. I guided her hands to her face where she massaged my come into her skin. I got out of the door as she put her halter top back on.

After lunch I played two chess games with Nisreen. She was a good player and beat me more often than not. It took us nore than an hour to finish the games. Nisreen, a high school senior, was over one year younger than me. She had mom's figure but was a little slenderer. She had the same black eyes, black hair and full lips of mom. She wore her hair cropped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.