The Invention - Cover

The Invention

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man invents a machine that when women are exposed to it will turn into sex machines.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Sandy waited patiently for Saturday to come, thinking about what he was going to do with the Device and the women in his life. Sammy hadn't said anything about Janet, and hadn't come back for any sperm injections. Sammy racked up Samantha's behavior the other night to the after effects of the Device. Next time he decided to fuck her, he would buy some condoms.

As for Miss Elgin, he had arranged a "date" with her next week. He wanted to avoid the fiasco of that kid up in Seattle who knocked up his teacher. (The thought of Miss Elgin's flat belly full of his sperm filled his mind.) So he kept things as private as possible, contacting her after school. She had appeared nervous when he had approached her outside of class as she walked to her car.

"Hi, Miss Elgin." Sandy said. As she turned around, he pressed the trigger on the Device. He watched the familiar shiver ripple over her body, her legs squeezing together.

"Sandy!" She turned around, squeezing her purse in her hands. When her eyes met Sandy's, he gave her another pulse from the Device. Her arms pressed together, forcing her large breasts together. "I've been, um, thinking about you."

Sandy knew that this section of the school was never visited, so he wasn't too worried about someone seeing them together like this. Besides, they would just chalk it up to a student and teacher talking.

"I've thought about you too," Sandy said. He gave her another pulse, watching her hands rub the sides of her legs in repressed desire. "I was wondering when we could see each other again?"

"Oh, Sandy, I- I don't think-" She dropped her purse, reaching down to pick it up. Sandy went down with her, knowing they were hidden be the cars. He pressed down on the remote again, sending another pulse from the Device. Miss Elgin looked at him, her large brown eyes filled with repressed lust. She bit her bottom lip, squeezing her purse so hard it left marks in the soft leather.

Sandy reached out, pulling her face towards his. He kissed her, feeling her mouth open to his. She moaned lightly as their tongues mingled. She was pressing her hands against her breasts, rubbing her stiff nipples. He moved her luxurious black hair from her face, looking into her eyes.

"So when can I see you again?" Sandy whispered around her mouth. He reached under her skirt, stroking her inside thighs. Miss Elgin's hips swayed back and forth in time with Sandy's fingers.

"Oh, um, this- next- Friday- the holiday. My neighbors will be gone for the week, and- ah, God!- you can come over- oh!" Sandy slipped his fingers against her crotch, pressing them against her heated cunt. She leaned into him, kissing him as her hips started thrashing uncontrollably.

"Do we- ugh!- have time to- go to- to- the secretary's office?" Her legs were spread apart, ready to mount Sandy in a moment.

Sandy suddenly pulled his hand back, preventing her orgasm. "I don't think so," Sandy said, trying to look worried. He was secretly thrilled at his power over his teacher. "I mean, somebody might come any second."

Miss Elgin paused a moment, as if trying to decide whether to rape Sandy now, or hold back. Sandy was tempted to use the Device again to see the results, but refrained. She came to her senses, realizing where she was. She looked at him, sighing. "You're right," she said, giving him another kiss. "Why can't I resist you?"

Sandy smiled, then leaned in for another kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow in class, then. And at your place next Friday." Their lips met for one last time, then Sandy walked away. He turned around once, pressing the Device again. Miss Elgin looked back at him as her hands uncontrollably went to her skirt, pressing her slender fingers against her needy vagina. He winked at her, walking away.


That was almost two days ago, and now Sandy was headed over to Mrs. French's to work on her garden. With any luck, he would be plowing a completely different field. He brought his gardening tools in his school bag, with the Device tucked safely inside. He rode his bike to Mrs. French's, parking it in her driveway.

Sandy knocked on her door, listening to her footsteps as she walked towards him. She opened up the door, smiling as she saw Sandy.

Mrs. French was almost as pretty as Miss Elgin, with light blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her tits were a lot bigger, forming a tight cleavage within her v-necked T-shirt. He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra today, since her jugs hung against the T-shirt. He could almost see her nipple indention underneath the white fabric. Her legs were long and tanned, spreading out from a tight pair of jean shorts, ending in a pretty little pair of feet in sandals. He marveled again that her husband could have cheated on her, let alone leave her.

"Hi, Mrs. French," Sandy said, trying once again to only look in her eyes and not at her breasts. "I brought along my tools today- I thought that I'd do some weeding in the backyard."

"Oh, wonderful," she said. She pulled the door open wider, letting Sandy in. "Let me snow you what I'd like to have done." She walked through the house, opening the back sliding glass window. Her property had a high fence around it which Sandy hoped would keep away any prying eyes. For the most part, the back yard was nice looking, with only a small amount of weeds along the fence.

"What I was thinking about doing this summer is using a plot over here to grow a small garden," Mrs. French was explaining. Sandy was able to peer across her shoulder at her cleavage, moving the Device's remote from his pocket to his hand. She stopped along one edge, pointing out one of the weeds.

"Here's where I'd like to plan the garden," Mrs. French said. She bent over, tugging on a weed.

Sandy hit a button on the Device, watching Mrs. French pause as her hands gripped the weed. She shook her head, as if clearing away her thought. She started to pull again, the muscles in her thighs tightening.

Sandy pressed a button again, setting Device in its automatic sequence. It sent out a series of pulses, paused, then sent them out again. Mrs. French started grunting as she pulled on the weed. "This must be a hard one," she panted. "It must be very large, and hard." Her ass was twitching in time with the Device's transmissions.

"Here, let me help," Sandy said as he slipped the remote back into his pocket. He put his arms around her small waist, reaching down to grab the weed, their fingers intertwining. He started to pull, his arms coming up to press against her breasts, squashing them against her body. At the same time his hard cock pressed against her ass. Mrs. French pushed back, grinding her cheeks against his penis.

The weed came free without warning, throwing the two backwards. Mrs. French landed on top of Sandy, her soft blonde hair falling in his face. Mrs. French lay there a moment, then turned over, still lying on Sandy. Her crotch was pressed against his, rocking lightly as the Device continued to fire. Her nipples appeared as hard solid points on her T-shirt, just begging to be pinched. "Are you all right?" Mrs. French asked, looking down at him with a combination of concern and desire in her eyes. The Device fired again, causing her to press her hips down into Sandy. Sandy felt his cock twitch in response.

"I feel fine now," he said. His hands were resting on her bare thighs, kneading her tan skin. She made no move to get off of Sandy, continuing to gently rock back and forth. "But I can think of something that will make me feel better." He flexed his penis, knowing that Mrs. French would be able to feel it.

"And what would that be?" Mrs. French's words came out haltingly as she leaned into Sandy, pressing her large orbs into his chest. Sandy brought his hands behind her head, drawing her in.

"This will make me feel very good," Sandy said. Mrs. French started to resist for a moment, until another firing from the Device ploughed through her inhibitions. She kissed Sandy on the lips, making mewling noises into his mouth as their genitals pressed against each other. Sandy rubbed her shoulders, moving his hands underneath her shirt to stroke her bare back. He moved his hands from her back to her sides, feeling the soft mounds of flesh. Mrs. French moaned louder as his fingers traced a path around her nipples. He flicked each one, first the left, then the right. Her body was wrapped around his as he continued to play with her breasts.

Sandy pulled her T-shirt up and over her head, tossing it to one side. She sat above him, panting while her hands started unbuttoning her jean shorts. Her areolas were the size of silver dollars, bright pink in color with the hard red nipples in the middle. He continued to squeeze her breasts as he pulled her back down for another kiss. "Sandy, we shouldn't do this, you're too young- Oh!" Sandy brought her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard. This is just what he had always imagined. She held his head to her breast as he sucked and chewed on her nipples. He alternated from breast to breast, trilling his tongue over the hard nubs. He moved his hands down her body, caressing her thin flat belly. He found her busy fingers working on her own crotch, rubbing her itching vagina. He lowered the zipper on her jeans, rubbing her soaked panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.