Cyndi - Cover

Cyndi

by Marc

Copyright© 1999 by Marc

Erotica Sex Story: Guy gets it on with two girls

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I know it's kind of chicken shit of me, but I wanted to share our pictures of us. Here's some taken last spring by Cyndi's younger sister. Oh heaven must be like this.

One of my really good friends is a girl named Holly. She's a short girl, really pretty, with long blonde hair.

I had popped by Holly's suite for the regular Thursday night party run. It was still pretty early, so I wasn't actually expecting anyone to be there, but I was in the area so what the hell, right?

When I tried the knob, the door was open, so I strode right in. There didn't seem to be anyone home, even after I waited around for a good five minutes, so I picked up a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote a quick note saying that I'd been there and would be back in an hour or so.

I was about to tape it to spare her Tv room door when I heard faint and clearly ecstatic moaning on the other side. I could never pass up an opportunity to peek, sleaze that I am, so I tried the door. It was unlocked, so I opened it as quietly as I could and looked in.

What a sight for a healthy and horny heterosexual male! Holly was simi-naked on the couch with her friend Cyndi, another regular in the party crew. Cyndi's got a really hot body, not as "top heavy" as Holly, but really nicely rounded, and with bright (naturally) blonde hair. Now, Cyndi's hobby is sex, and she's _good_ at it. I speak from personal experience on this -- Cyndi and I had done it once or twice (well, maybe more than that!) on differing occasions (usually after or during one of her parties), and usually in fairly public places. Cyndi really gets off on the possibility of getting caught; she once got under the table at one of Holly's parties and gave me a blow job in the middle of the dining hall!

Anyway, the two of them were sixty-nining away, and were too engrossed in each other's bodies to notice me. The sight of those two attractive young women licking away at each other had my cock standing at attention instantly.

Cyndi was on the bottom, with her head towards me. As I watched in an ever-growing state of arousal, she tugged and massaged on Holly's pussy lips as she wiggled her tongue over that tiny, tart love-button. Cyndi slipped a few fingers into Holly's snatch and began to slide them in and out. I heard faint squelching noises as Holly's hot box opened and closed around Cyndi's hand coating it with her sweet cream.

Almost unconsciously, I opened my jeans and pulled out my cock and began to rub it. Holly's butt was smooth and pale, and the way she was playing with it was really turning me on. I stood there, jerking off as the two of them ate each other. Holly threw her head back, spilling her long hair across her back. She bit her lower lip and tried to grind her cunt into Cyndi's face. A stifled shriek forced it's way out of her mouth as she came all over Cyndi's face and hand. Her entire body stiffened and quivered.

When the waves of orgasm had passed, Holly bent back to licking Cyndi's snatch. Cyndi lowered her head and slowed down. She was clearly enjoying herself (and enjoying Holly!). I moved a little closer, still stroking my prick. Holly's ass and cunt were sticking out and I really couldn't take the sight any more without some kind of release. I went over to the couch and rubbed the head of my cock up and down the length of Holly's slit. Her juices made it smooth and wonderful. Cyndi, who realized what was going on long before Holly did, grabbed my rod and guided it into Holly's juicy twat.

I guess Holly was too caught up in the sex to really notice. But she started fucking me enthusiastically all the same. She moved her body back and forth, sliding her dripping box over my rigid pole. Cyndi really got into it. She lifted her head up and, every time my dick slid in and out of Holly's cunt, ran her tongue along it to lick Holly's cum from it, so that I was simultaneously screwing Holly and getting a tongue job from Cindi.

The combined sensation of tongue and twat was forcing me closer to orgasm, Cyndi's always been really great at giving head (at least as long as I've known her), and I guess the fact that she was licking Holly's pussy juice from my prick turned her onto it even more. Even for a woman of Cyndi's talents, this was something special. She kept her tongue moving up and down the shaft, and wrapped her lips sensuously around the head. Her hands worked around to my ass and she tickled it lightly while her mouth did its job on my cock. Then she sucked gently on my balls as she guided me back inside Holly.

The three of us were into some serious rock and roll. Holly was eating Cyndi's twat with redoubled vigor, and Cindi was licking Holly's clit and my cock at more or less the same time.

Threesomes are always a bit awkward, and this was no exception. Sometimes, we would just move the wrong way and my dick would occasionally slip out of Holly's steamy slit. Everytime that happened, Cindi would just lick it clean of Holly's tart pussy juice and push it back in.

Cyndi's tongue was so talented that it was a real effort to keep from shooting my load whenever she was licking my rod. Ultimately, a futile one. I couldn't take any more. Between Holly's tight pussy and Cyndi's hot tongue, I was past the edge. As Cyndi's lips kissed Holly's essence from my prick, the cum started shooting out. It was a really massive shoot, and my cream seemed to spurt out forever. Each pass of her mouth brought forth another thick squirt from the depths of me. Some of it splashed onto Holly's bush and stomach, but most of it ended up on Cyndi's face and neck. Cyndi immediately started rubbing it over her breasts.

Holly stopped eating Cyndi's pussy and turned upwards and worked her way up to Cyndi's tits so she could lick my sperm off of them. Cyndi moaned in satisfaction as Holly's pink tongue roamed over her erect nipples. Her hands snaked down to her pussy and she began to finger herself. One set of fingers drove deep into her snatch, while the other diddled her clit. She shuddered as her hand rubbed up and down, and spread her legs wide.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.