Lusting for Valerie - Cover

Lusting for Valerie

by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Copyright© 1999 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Chapter 1

I'm not sure how all of what I am going to tell you happened. I'm writing this down, I guess, to try and sort all of it out.

You see, I'm not such a bad guy. I have a good job (as a copy editor with a major newspaper) and I make good money. Me and Amy, my eighteen year old daughter, live a very comfortable life. I'm in good shape (for a thirty-eight year old man) and I visit the health club and lift a few weights twice a week.

Amy is the problem. A real problem! I don't know when this problem started. I don't know if it was after her mother and I divorced (when Amy was twelve) or if it started when she first brought over her girlfriend Valerie.

Valerie.

It had to be that moment that I first set eyes on Valerie.

She was a tall, leggy girl (like my little Amy) with long, brown hair (like Amy). Valerie had green eyes though. Not hazel green but emerald green. Eyes like you've never seen in your life. They were beautiful. So was the rest of Valerie. She had a creamy complexion and full lips. She looked a lot like Miriah Carey (the singer) only younger. Her figure was a lot like my daughter's too; like I say, long legs and a thin waist. Both girls had nice rear ends and full breasts. But, while my daughter liked to wear clothes that hid her girlish figure, Valerie wore low-cut tops, that revealed her cleavage and tight slacks that highlighted her legs and her behind.

Valerie's attitude was different than Amy's as well. She was always outspoken and boisterous whereas my daughter was a quiet person for the most part.

And that brings us to my problem.

I didn't quite know how to take my darling little daughter having such an outgoing person for a friend. I didn't know what kind of effect it would have on her at such an important stage of her life.

You see, Amy had always been such a dutiful girl in her relationship with me. When her mother and I divorced, Amy became the little housekeeper. She took care of the meals and the dishes and the laundry and everything that her mother used to take care of. And she seemed to like the role. On top of all that, Amy was an A student at school and had after school activities like choirs and girls tennis team. I guess she was popular at school but she never really had any boys for dates. She did attend school dances though. I would take her and pick her up afterwards.

Amy was just about as perfect a daughter as anyone could want. She was sweet and unaffected by her bitch of a mother who left for California and has never been heard from again.

Valerie changed all that.

I should have seen it coming and done something to squash their relationship. I should have known the effect of peers on girls of Amy's age. I should have forbidden her to see Valerie and have her around our house.

But I didn't.

And do you know why?

Because, from the moment I saw Valerie, (sweet, eighteen year old Valerie) I wanted to fuck her.

I don't mean like just thinking, 'Gee I'd like to fuck that', like when you see a foxy babe at the supermarket. This was much more. There was a click in my head the moment I peered into those green eyes. There was an instant connection. I craved her. I desired her with all my might. I hungered for her body and her warmth and her very fragrance like I had never yearned for anything in my life.

"This is Valerie, Dad," Amy had said as the lovely girl stood beside her, holding her hand.

"Hi, Mr. Bristol," she had said, smiling with those perfect, white teeth and those green eyes sparkling at me.

What was I to do?

I left them and went into my den, off the livingroom, to let them do their teenage things. They used the phone a lot but Amy had her own line and that was okay.

Valerie was around our house a lot after that. And she wasn't alone. She started to bring boys over with her. Boys with large hands and they would laugh and carry on in the livingroom and kitchen.

Once they brought two boys up to Amy's bedroom. It was all very innocent (or so Amy said) and, when I chanced on them, they were just going through Amy's photo albums. But I forbade her to ever have boys in her room.

Amy was embarrassed and sassy, after Valerie left, and told me that Val had boys in her bedroom all the time but that nothing ever happened.

"You're so old fashioned," Amy said. "We weren't doing anything!"

"It doesn't MATTER," I scolded. "It's how it LOOKS!"

"Valerie's father lets her have boys in her room!"

"I don't care what Valerie's father allows. We're talking about YOU!"

See how it was? It seemed as though Amy's girlfriend was allowed to do all the things that I wouldn't allow for Amy. And, as Amy pointed out many times, Valerie seemed to be able to get anything she wanted from HER father.

What was I to do? I knew that I should tell my daughter to stay away from Valerie but what good would that do? She would still see her at school and the two of them might sneak off together whenever they wanted. I decided not to separate them for that reason.

Or was that the reason?

See, I still wanted Valerie around for my own selfish reasons. I loved to look at her. Stare at her. Be around her myself. And Valerie seemed to know this. She seemed to have a sense of it.

It started out on such a small, innocent scale.

Valerie would be over, at dinner time, and Amy would invite her to stay. We would eat together and then Amy and Val would do the dishes. I would be staring at Valerie's thin waist and firm little ass, in her tight jeans, while the two of them stood at the sink. Valerie would turn and ask me how my day had been and I would stare into her beautiful, green eyes and answer her while I stared at her exquisite full lips and perfect, white teeth.

Valerie would go about picking the rest of the dinner dishes up from the table but I would feel her tender, firm, young body rubbing against mine as she picked up my plate. The feel and sight of her, as well as her scent, would cause me to gain an erection as I sat at the table and I would have to stay seated until it went away.

This casual body contact would occur more frequently the more Amy's friend was in our house. Sometimes it created embarrassing moments like when she would stay the night and Val and Amy would be in their night clothes (usually just t-shirts and panties) and I would come into the living room and see them playing a Nintendo game. Valerie would sit cross-legged and I could see the crotch of her underpants as I passed by. The sight of the white cotton, between her full, soft-looking, youthful thighs, would make me swoon. I would lean over to pick up my newspaper and Valerie would jump up to get it for me and her curvy little body would bump against mine, causing her to lose her balance and I would wrap an arm around her to steady her and (for a moment) I would have this beautiful little girl in my arms and feel her thin waist and her breasts against my chest. She would giggle up at me for a moment before I quickly let go of her but I could feel my boner grow against her and (I wondered) if she could feel it to.

Was she doing it deliberately? No! Teenage girls were just all legs and awkward, I told myself. I just had to keep away from her and keep these thoughts (of supple young girl flesh) away from my adult mind.


Chapter 2

"I want an expense account!" my daughter told me one day at dinner.

"A what?"

"An expense account!" she went on excitedly, "Valerie's dad keeps money in a checking account, at the bank, just for her. That way, Val can write checks for whatever she wants and her dad just keeps money, in there, to cover it."

"I don't think so," I told her. "We can go shopping for what you need."

"But, Dad, that's so embarrassing! Going to the store with your father! And you make me pick out such nurdy things! Valerie buys what she wants!"

"Amy, I don't think you should have that much latitude with money. I'll give you twenty bucks... "

"Twenty bucks? You can't find anything cool for twenty bucks!"

"Okay, thirty then... "

"That's not the point! Valerie has all the money she needs... "

I was getting mad now as I looked into my daughter's defiant, freckled face. "Amy, let's not have this 'What Valerie gets to do' conversation again. I'm not Valerie's dad, I'm yours. And I don't know why he lets her have her way so much... "

"Mr. McCreedy is cool! He's not full of old fashioned ideas... "

"Forget it Amy!" I got up from the table. "Get your dishes done. I don't want to talk about crazy ideas like expense accounts for teenagers!"

"But Dad," her soft voice called from behind me as I left the kitchen, "can I have the thirty?"

I stopped and took a ten and twenty from my pocket and handed it to her.

"Valerie's coming over and we're going to the mall."

"The mall? I don't like you hanging around at the mall."

"But Dad, that's where the clothes are!"

I guess I was being dumb about the mall. "Oh alright," I said as I left the kitchen.

The next day, after work, I had to pick Amy and Valerie up from school. Valerie had talked Amy into joining the girls tennis team and the two of them were at practice.

I pulled up and spotted them. They were standing by a tree, in their tennis skirts, talking to two boys. In their matching tennis outfits, they looked like twin sisters.

I tooted the horn and they came running, clutching their bags and rackets.

"Hi Mr. Bristol," Valerie said as she pushed the bucket seat up and got in. I couldn't help but see a heart-stopping display of creamy, young thighs and white panties, under the short, tennis skirt as she manoeuvered into the back. Val flashed a smile at me as she pulled the seat back. Amy jumped into the seat next to me.

"Hi Daddy!" Amy said as she closed the door.

The heat was oppressive as I put the car in gear and sped off. I wanted to create a breeze to try and cool off.

As I drove through the afternoon traffic, I noticed, in the rear- view mirror, Valerie resting back on the seat and fanning herself with her hand. I reached over and adjusted the mirror and, as I did, I caught a glimpse of her lap and stopped moving the mirror. Valerie was sitting in such a way, with her legs casually apart, that I could see the crotch of her panties between her thighs. The sight made the breath catch in my throat. I could see beads of sweat on her soft-looking skin and the white crotch of her underpants shown with a long, moist spot in the center that followed the outline of her concealed feminine cleft.

"Whew! It sure is hot!" I heard her say from behind me as I tried to watch the road and her open nether area at the same time.

"I'll say!" Amy responded.

I saw Valerie's hand come into view and she grabbed the short hem of the tennis skirt and started to wave it to fan her legs. "My clothes are sticking to me."

"Yeah," my daughter said, "we shouldn't have played so hard in this heat."

As I peered into the mirror I saw both of Valerie's hands appear and she opened her legs wide and grabbed the crotch of her panties and pulled the crotch out away from her.

At that moment I got my first glimpse of Valerie's beautiful pussy in every detail. With her legs splayed open I could see the thick, black, downy looking pussy hair. It was perfectly formed from just above her pubic bone to just above her ass cheeks (compressed into the car seat). The area between her pussy lips was open and I could see the pink, wet-looking inner lips and make out the opening of her vagina and her ample, pink clitoris above that. I stared into the mirror intently because I knew the display would only last a fleeting moment. But no. As I stared, Valerie pulled the white crotch far to the side with the long, slender fingers on one hand and began to rub up and down her pink, secretion slickened, feminine trench with the fingertips of the other.

My cock was rock hard now as I watched her lift her behind from the seat a little and her middle fingers formed a vee and parted her puffy outer lips so that my view was now deep into her moist- looking vagina.

Was she doing this on purpose, I asked myself?

Suddenly a horn blared and Amy reached over and grabbed the steering wheel as I turned my attention to the road and saw that we had drifted into the oncoming lane. "Look out!" Amy yelled and I quickly regained myself and righted our path into the proper lane, narrowly missing a screaming, grey haired woman in a Buick.

"What was THAT all about?" Amy asked, holding her hands together, over her heaving breasts, as she asked.

I looked into the mirror. Valerie was now sitting squarely on the back-seat and her legs were together.

"I guess I was daydreaming," I said lamely and I heard Valerie giggle behind me.

I adjusted the rear-view mirror and could see her grinning at me with her perfect, white teeth.

"Pay attention when you're driving Daddy." my daughter scolded and I directed my gaze back to the road.

"Yeah, Mr. Bristol. We could have a terrible accident," Valerie added behind me.

As I drove toward Valerie's house, my mind was reeling from what I had seen. Did this delectable young girl know that I was looking? Did she deliberately display her most intimate area for me? Did she know what she was doing? Did she want to excite me so?

Man! I hadn't had any pussy since the divorce. My balls were on fire! Oh would I love to sink my throbbing cock into that little girl's tight snatch!

But what was I thinking? I could NEVER do that! Valerie was the same age as my Amy! I couldn't imagine a boy touching my little baby! Let alone a full grown MAN touching her! That was UNTHINKABLE! And Valerie was the same age! NO! I had to put that thought out of my head.

"Oh phooey!" I heard Valerie's voice from the back seat. "I broke a nail playing tennis!"

"That's a shame Val," Amy said, "they were all so perfect."

"Darn," Valerie continued and I felt her hand on the back of my seat as she pulled herself between the buckets and me and Amy. "Look Mr. Bristol," she said as she put her finger in front of my face.

I could plainly see the chipped fingernail before my eyes but I began to thrill as I detected even more. The strong enticing scent of teenage pussy wafted to my nostrils from her crooked finger.

God! My whole body started to tremble and I began to sweat as the primitive part of my brain registered the message from my nose that the smell of raw, sweet pussy was in the air.

I took her soft, small hand and moved it slowly away from my face.

"It'll grow back," I said.

We were in front of Valerie's two story house now.

"Gotta go!" Val said as I stopped at the curb.

Amy got out and pulled the seat up to let Valerie leave and I saw a display of the back of her panties as maneuvered herself from the car.

I sat, clutching the steering wheel as the two girls stood, by the open car door, and talked. "Are you staying over tonight?" Amy asked her.

"I don't know," Valerie answered, "I guess it's up to your dad. If he wants me over all night."

Thoughts of Valerie, in her nightie, walking around the house, flashed through my mind.

Amy leaned down to look at me. "Is it okay?"

"Yes!" I had to restrain the excited tone of my voice.

"Oh," Valerie said but I could only see her from her chest down to her knees through the open car door (the best parts). "I almost forgot. I'm supposed to be with Mike tonight. I promised him some time with me."

"Tell him that you'll see him some other time," I said.

Valerie leaned down to look in at me now. Bent low, I could see the cleavage between her firm, young breasts. (Breasts that I bet Mike - among others - had felt. Man those boys were lucky sons of bitches!) "Oh gee, Mr. Bristol. You can't expect me to disappoint Mikey. I promised him," she cooed at me with her beautiful green eyes peering at mine. Then she smiled widely. "I know, why don't you let Mike come over tonight too? The three of us can watch a video and Mike will go home early... "

"Yeah Dad," Amy added.

I didn't know. I didn't want Amy around boys like Mike. He had such big hands. Hands that could wrap around a young, innocent girl's...

"Please!" Amy started to mewl like the little girl she still was.

"Please Mr Bristol?"

I shook my head to clear it of the pleading. But what the hell. What could the young little fucker do with me there? I'd keep an eye on things. "Okay girls."

Amy and Valerie began to jump up and down and hug each other excitedly like teenage girls do.

"See you tonight at seven," Amy said and she got in and I watched Valerie's girlish ass sway in her tennis skirt as she walked towards her front door.

"Why did you do that, Dad?" Amy asked as we drove home.

I started to sweat again. "Do what?"

"Embarrass me in front of Val?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. You talked like it was bad to have Mike over."

Oh, was that what she was talking about? "Amy, we've talked about this before. I don't think eighteen year old girls should have boys over at night."

"Why?"

"Because there's no telling what will happen."

"What will happen? Daddy, what do YOU think could happen?"

"I'm no fool, Amy. Boys are the reason that girls get pregnant! Don't you know that?"

"Daddy! What kind of boy do you think Mike is? He would never do anything like that! Mike is our friend. He's not interested in us for THAT!"

"Amy, ALL boys are interested in THAT!"

Amy started to pout. "Maybe back in YOUR day... "

"MY day? What do you mean MY day? Nothing has changed, little girl. Boys are still boys!"

"Daddy!" She protested. "Why do you think that way? Valerie's father lets her... "

"I don't want to hear about that again!"

"But her father TRUSTS her! He lets her go out with boys because he knows she's a NICE girl!"

I wondered if I should tell her about what I saw in the mirror. But what exactly did I see? Was it a slutty little girl showing her pussy to a man old enough to be her father, or was I some kind of sick old man who was spying on an innocent teenager adjusting her clothing in the heat?

"Look Amy, I trust you. But I know how relentless boys can be. I just don't think you're ready to handle yourself when they start to demand their way."

"Daddy!"

"I want to keep you as pure as you are so that, someday when I walk you down the isle in your white dress, you will be a sweet, blushing, virgin bride for your husband. Is Valerie?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course she is! She doesn't do things with boys and neither do I. We just like boys for friends!"

Oh, what was the point? I figured it best to just drop the subject for now.


Chapter 3

Amy made macaroni and cheese for dinner and I went into the den and started work on the Sunday supplement article that was due on Monday. Evening came and, when I went into the livingroom for a break, Amy, Valerie and Mike were all huddled on the couch playing Nintendo. I could see the colored light, from the screen, playing across their faces. The TV was the only light in the room and I walked over and turned on a lamp. The three didn't seem to notice.

I got me a cold Miller from the refrigerator and went back in the den to work.

Around eleven I left the den again. My fingers and eyes were aching from the work. I could hear a movie going as I entered the room. Amy and Valerie had laid a double sleeping bag on the carpet to sleep in and they were wearing matching, long t-shirts that they had bought at the mall to look like sisters. It was funny how alike they looked in them. They were sitting cross-legged on the floor, eating potato chips and watching the movie. Mike, a tall, muscled, blonde haired boy was laying on the couch, his big hands in his pockets.

"How's the movie?" I asked and watched the girl's faces turn up to me.

"Great!" Valerie said. "It's about this guy who screws this girl who turns out to be a guy."

"What?"

"Nothing Daddy. It's a movie that won an award. A film award. An Oscar or something."

I looked at the TV. Everyone seemed to have their clothes on.

Valerie giggled.

"How's it going Mike?" I asked.

Mike made a leggy display of sitting up and wiping potato chip crumbs from his shirt. "Great Mr. Bristol. Thanks for having me over."

"Sure," I said. "It's getting late though. You should be going soon."

"Yeah, sure thing."

"Not till the movie's over Daddy!"

"Right," I said reluctantly, "when the movie's over."

I got another beer and went back to work.

At 12:30 I had enough of work. I turned off the IBM and the table lamp and started for the door to the living room. I could hear the movie still playing. It couldn't be the same film, I told myself. They must have rented two.

The door was ajar and I pushed it open quietly and looked into the living room. Amy was in the double sleeping bag. All I could see was her long, brown hair in a tumble at her pillow. She must be sleeping. Poor, tired kid. All that tennis activity.

I looked, on the floor for Valerie. She wasn't there. I had to creep into the room a little more to see the couch. There she was. She was laying on her side. Her big, green eyes looking at the TV.

That was odd, my brain registered for a moment, Valerie's one arm was visible under her long, brown hair and I could see the hand of her other arm at her chest but there seemed to be a third arm at her thin, wasp-like waist!

I crept silently ahead to gain a better look at the couch. Mike was laying behind her. He was watching the movie too but with his arm around that exquisite little body. A body that was clad only in the t-shirt and a pair of panties!

I wanted to yell out but something made me stop and break into a sweat. I could see Mike's hand start to rove up and down the girlish curve of Valerie's hip. It came to rest on her thigh for a time and then moved slowly back up, under her t-shirt and I saw it borough up, under the material, until it stopped over her breast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.